Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Shattering Workouts with Scivation Quake 10.0!

First of all, big shoutout to the Scivation team. Thank you for choosing me to log. I was pretty intrigued with the profile from day one, so I was looking forward to giving it a try.

Came home yesterday to this:

Here's a look at the profile (hope you can read it!):

I started my log this morning with a grueling leg workout. Before I post on that, i'll post my initial thoughts on the profile prior to use:

Again, this profile caught my attention. It's fairly unique and I've been on a high stim train for the last little while. I was looking for a moderate stim product to start easing off the higher stims, so this came at the right time. I wanted something with a decent amount of caffeine still, great pumps, and some nootropics for focus.

Right off the bat, we have a whopping 6G of l-citrulline. This is THE pump and performance product right now, and 6G is a damn good dose. A+

Xtend BCAA blend at 7G: I'm not a fan of BCAAs; I eat enough protein, so I find them unneeded. With that said, I'll take them in a pwo. Sometimes I don't have time for breakfast, so BCAAs might make sense from time to time as I lift first thing in the morning. Besides my personal take, BCAAs hold real benefit for those who train completely fasted and don't eat immediately following a training session, or those on a cut. So they are useful for some, I just don't find much use for them, bc what is a cut?

Next we have 3G of L-Tyrosine. Hell. yes. 3G is a damn good dose, and L-tyrosine is incredible for focus and adapting to stress. A+

Peak02 Blend at 2G. This is one of the ingredients that had me intrigued as it reportedly can aid endurance and power output. Endurance is great, but I like to lift for strength, so power output is huge in my books. Not a ton of literature on this yet, from what I can tell, but what i've seen so far is very promising. This one requires some saturation, I believe. Mike mentioned in another thread that more studies are coming out at lower dosing, so i'm not sure yet what a proper dosing protocol is. I've had success with nootropics and adaptagens in the past, so i'm in.

Arginine Nitrate at 1.5G: Pumps, here I come A+

L-carnitine L_tartrate at 1.5G. Really wish this was ALCAR at the same dose, but hey, i'll take it. With that said, studies have produced varied results to my knowledge.

Capros at 1G. This also caught my attention. It is primarily looked at right now as an endurance aid and reportedly has very positive effects on cardio. I don't do much cardio, but I do a little, so i'll be sure to squeeze in some cardio sessions nearing the end of my cycle (again I think saturation is required).

350mg caffeine: I'd prefer 400mg, but that's high for most people. This is a good dose that will please both the stim happy and the not so stim happy.

For anyone worried about that much caffeine, 200mg of L-theanine will even it out. It also gives a very distinct feeling of focus combined w caffeine and l-tyrosine: A+

AstraGin at 50 mg for absorption. Can't go wrong. A+

So all in all, this is a pretty impressive profile. Now, I think it will work best in specific scenarios, but is well rounded enough to appeal to everyone. Those who train fasted, are on a cut, or do a lot of endurance and cardio will likely benefit the most. For me, I'm about dat der strength and a little bodybuilding. So I'm focusing on the stims, nootropics, Peak 02 and NO production. I will say, I typically look for acute benefit in a pwo, and I don't like seeing saturation ingredients. But I feel differently about Quake. Could be because there's no BA (Well done!)

Let's get into the workout.
    Last edited by BenBlue; 03-08-2017 at 10:17 AM.
    Squat and Deadlift

BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Had a really bad sleep and I was tempted to start the Quake log later in the week and take Meso this morning. I said **** it, this is a good opportunity to really test the product. So I took two scoops in my brand new shaker cup at 6am and headed off the the gym.

It was leg day. One of my fav's. I'm on a 5/3/1 program right now and just about at the point where I was stalling in the past, and the reason why I started 5/3/1. The last couple of cycles were tough, and I just started a new cycle with increased weights yesterday. Unfortunately, I failed on my last set of bench where I was meant to hit 5 reps. I hit 4 and had no spotter Squats are the lift that have given me the most trouble though, so I was worried coming into todays lift.

(I should probably mention, taste amazing! Mix-ability isn't perfect, but it's manageable)

Started with my squats (numbers are in lbs)

WarmUp :

Bar x 10

135 x8

225 x 6

Working Sets:

280 x 5 (easy)

325 x 5 (last couple reps had me working)

370 x 5 (I hit it! I was really worried about this one, didn't think i'd hit it, but I did)

385 x1 (this is where I did a small joker set as I felt good hitting the 370x 5)

315 x5

So the squats went really well for me this morning, despite having slept horribly. On to the lighter assistance work:

Leg Press:

270 x 12

450 x 12

630 x 8

Hamstring Extension:

120 x 12

160 x 16

200 x 12

Leg Extension:

125 x 20

165 x 15

205 x 11

Machine Calf Raises:

110 x 26

150 x 20

190 x 15

230 x 13

Total time: 1 hour 6 minutes.

So the workout went really well. I felt good. I thought i'd be missing the higher stims, and I thought I'd really struggle on my squats, but I felt strong and ready to adapt to stress, mentally and physically. Not sure how much I can attribute to Quake, but I have to think it had an effect considering how the last few squat sessions went. Focus really shines as well. The caffeine, theanine and tyrosine is an awesome triple threat.

Excited to run this for 9 more training sessions and gauge how I feel once i'm a little more saturated. So far, great start for Quake!
    Last edited by BenBlue; 03-08-2017 at 10:26 AM.
    Squat and Deadlift

DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Interesting, how was pump? Energy wise how did it hit? Easy on the gut?

Originally Posted by DASBUNKER View Post
    Pump was almost debilitating in the back half of my lift when I started doing volume. It was great. On any day other then leg day, it's gonna kickass. I did a full 2 scoops though.

Energy was really smooth. Like, really smooth. I felt super alert and just enough energy to power through, but not bouncing off the walls with anxiety.

Very easy on the gut and the taste buds.
    Squat and Deadlift

sm1ke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sm1ke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sm1ke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sm1ke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sm1ke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sm1ke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sm1ke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sm1ke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sm1ke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sm1ke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sm1ke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Subbed!!

I like your description of the energy. I definitely feel "dialed in but not twitchy" for my workouts.
    ▇ ▅ █ ▅ ▇ ▂ ▃ ▁ ▁ ▅ ▃ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▇

TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Great log so far. Very detailed.
    Instagram - beyond__fitness__

NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Glad we were able to hook you up, hoping you love it.
    ___----Xtend Representative----___

yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DASBUNKER View Post
    Originally Posted by BenBlue View Post
    Energy was really smooth. Like, really smooth. I felt super alert and just enough energy to power through, but not bouncing off the walls with anxiety. .
    Originally Posted by sm1ke View Post
    I like your description of the energy. I definitely feel "dialed in but not twitchy" for my workouts.
    I third this!

I love the breakdown of the ingredients you provided in the OP
    MuscleTech Representative

*CountryMike Appreciation Crew*

Subbed!!

Originally Posted by TrainerTone View Post
    Great log so far. Very detailed.
    Originally Posted by NEBinAK View Post
    Glad we were able to hook you up, hoping you love it.
    Originally Posted by yoojungl View Post
    I third this!

I love the breakdown of the ingredients you provided in the OP
    Thanks for the feedback and for checking out the log guys. Really glad the info has been helping some of you guys!

I'm on a rest day today, but will be back at it tomorrow through Sunday posting my sessions and thoughts.
    Squat and Deadlift

Back at it this morning with Quake. As I mentioned earlier, I am running a 5/3/1, but I want to be in the gym 5 days a week instead of 4. So I usually squeeze an upper back and biceps traditional hypertrophy session in between my squat/leg day and overhead/shoulders day. So today was that day:

Slept in, woke up groggy. Didn't have time for breakfast so the BCAA samples were helpful after the sessions this morning. Did 2 scoops again (I will be running 2 scoops the entire time). At the beginning of the lift, I was still a little out of it and sleepy. After my warm ups, Quake started to kick in. Again, really smooth with a highlight on focus. My body started to feel better as well. I actually really like machines on upper back day, whereas I typically use free weights. I find machines are better for targeting the upper lats and mid/upper back. Ended up being a decent session:

Started w Machine Low Rows. Warmed up with 3 sets, not sure if these are KG or LBS as the machines don't indicate, but i'm guessing LBS:

85 x 15

100 x 13

120 x 12

On to the Working Sets:

160 x 10

180 x 9

200 x 6

Wide Grip Pull ups. Would love to say they were weighted, but my body weight is enough to make it difficult:

10 pull ups

7 pull ups

8 pull ups (for one reason or another I had an extra in me this set whereas the last set had me struggling at 7.

Lat Pull Down (I find it to be a good follow up to the wide grip pull ups):

85 x 13

120 x 12

160 x 8

180 x 6 at which point I did a drop set dropping the weight to 160 x 3, then 120 x 6, then 100 x 6.

At this point in the lift, the pump was VERY noticeable. Had wings on my back. Was also starting to feel a little fatigued and running out of time so I did a finisher on my back before moving to bis:

One Armed Dual Pulley Rows: I did a variation where I would focus on one side at a time, while holding the other side in a static pose at the top of the range of motion (hope you guys can visualize that. Basically had one hand at my chest holding a static pose will flexing the lat, and did the actual range of motion with the other arm, contracting the other lat throughout)

27.5 x 12 on each side

35 x 10 on each side

42.5 x 10 on each side.

Back work done, I moved onto biceps. I was running low on time, so I pounded through these sets. Endurance felt good.

Seated incline curls:

15 lbs on each arm x 15

25 lbs on each arm x 13

35 lbs on each arm x 7

45 lbs on each arm x 5

Standing Straight Bar Curls:

30 lbs x 15

40 lbs x 12

50 lbs x 8

60 lbs x 6 with a static hold at a 90 degree angle on the last rep. Held for roughly 15 seconds.

Hammer Curls were my finisher:

15 lbs on each arm x 12

immediately followed by 20 lbs on each arm x 9

immediately followed by 25 lbs on each arm x 6

Total time: 1 hour 8 minutes.

Lift felt pretty good. A lot of volume and I felt ready for it. I think I could have done some more work if I didn't have to leave.

Stand outs: focus is really great, but the pump was HUGE. Really felt each contraction and my body felt primed for the stress.

Also have to mention that taste again. So good. Had to down it due to time but I really wanted to take my time sipping.
    Last edited by BenBlue; 03-10-2017 at 10:44 AM.
    Squat and Deadlift

NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Some of you guys do some huge workouts. Make me feel bad, I usually lift 30-45 minutes these days

yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Some of you guys do some huge workouts. Make me feel bad, I usually lift 30-45 minutes these days
    Wouldn't you need to do more warm ups than the rest of us??

What's your favorite flavor in regards to the Xtend samples??

Don't feel bad man, most people don't even do that. It's hard to find the time for training as life piles up responsibilities, so you're doing just fine. Honestly, 30-45 minutes is all that's needed if you use the time wisely.

All the flavors are spot on. Really tasty. But I have to say the Pineapple was really exceptional. Also just used Watermelon which I really enjoyed.
    Last edited by BenBlue; 03-11-2017 at 10:31 AM.
    Squat and Deadlift

It was OHP day today in my 5/3/1, but here's the thing: I injured myself a few cycles back and had to take OHP out of the rotation for a few cycles. I just got back at it a couple of weeks ago, and the left shoulder doesn't quite feel 100%. So I didn't follow my 5/3/1, I played it by ear and did more of a hypertrophy training session.

Was pretty slow moving this morning during the lift, partly bc I was up late last night and partly bc i'm recouping the shoulder. This was the first time I yearned for a little more energy out of Quake, but in transparency that's not really fair: I was wanting it to be something it isn't, and my tolerance for stims is higher than it should be. That said, I still had good focus, and my body felt OK despite the shoulder issues.

Started with warm up sets using just the bar at 8-10 reps, with stretching in between and some band work.

Kept the working sets within reason and didn't try to kill it. Haven't gone heavy with OHP yet since incorporating it in the routine again:

Standing OHP (in lbs):

75 x 6

95 x 5

115 x 5 (this set made my left shoulder feel a little achy, but not debilitating, so I moved up a bit)

135 x 4 (OHP has always been my "weak" lift compared to the bench/squat/deadlift, but i'm glad I was able to hit this today. Could have gotten 1-2 more but I wanted to play it safe)

115 x 6 (tempted to keep increasing weight, but again, decided to play it safe)

Seated Dumbbell OHP (in lbs):

30's x 12

40's x 10

50's x 8

60's x 5

70's x 4 (likely could have gotten more on this one, but the shoulder was asking for less stress)

Figured that was enough pushing in terms of testing how heavy I could comfortably get, so I moved on to a lot of lighter work in volume

Seated Lateral Raises (in lbs):

10's x 25

17.5's x 20

20's x 20

22.5's x 16

25's x 14

Standing Front Raises (in lbs):

15's x 16

20's x 12

25's x 10 at which point I dropped immediately to the 20's again for another 10

Reverse Cable Flys (not sure if lbs or kgs):

7.5 x 18

12.5 x 12

17.5 x 8

12.5 x 10

Reverse Peck Deck (not sure if lbs or kgs):

90 x 16

105 x 12

120 x 11

135 x 12

I typically like to do some heavy shrugs to end my shoulder routine, but I forgot my straps today and was feeling tired, so I cut it.

Total Time: 1 hour 27 minutes

So as you can see by total time, I was moving kind of slowly, but I did squeeze in a lot of volume, and my shoulder held up as I tested how heavy I could get again. I could have used a little more energy, and if I wasn't logging I would have used a higher stim pre this morning. That said, Quake got me through. It provided the focus I need, and my body felt OK. The pump was very noticeable again, which I find goes hand in hand with the focus element. Having your mind dialed in, and feeling your muscle on every contraction, really helps move the training session along. So again, having good results with Quake.

I'll be on deadlifts tomorrow, which are my absolute favorite and strongest lift. I feel next weeks lifts will be more of a test of the product as some saturation of Peak and Capros, hopefully, starts to occur.

Edit: One thing I forgot to mention that I briefly touched on earlier: the taste is really superb. I realized this morning it's one of my fav tasting supps i've had in a very long time. I always loved watermelon bubblegum as a kid, and this flavor is right on point. Kudos!
    Last edited by BenBlue; 03-11-2017 at 12:55 PM.
    Squat and Deadlift

Deadlift day. My favorite! Back to the 5/3/1 scheme.

Today I was a little groggy again in the morning, so I added a little TeaCrine to my two servings of Quake. 150mg. This, was an awesome addition. It really took quake to another level; it was the perfect amount of clean energy for me.

The lifts felt really good. I felt strong. I am doing SUMO deads right now.

Warm Up (in lbs):

Bar x 10

135 x 6

225 x 6

Working Sets:

345 x 5

405 x 5

455 x 6 (this was the top where I was to hit 5+ for as many as I could. 455 lbs x 6 is a new rep PR for me, so that was awesome! Felt like I could get another, but I didn't want to risk injury)

After the 6 at 455, I still felt good so I hit 475 for a single, and then dropped back down to 405 x 8.

Endurance and strength felt amazing today. Hitting 6 at 455 and a single at 475 and still having 8 reps in me at 405 was fantastic. Not sure if some Peak is starting to shine through a bit?

Moved on to some good mornings for assistance:

135 x 11

185 x 10

225 x 8

I like to squeeze some direct ab work in on deadlift days as I typically neglect them throughout the week, and you know, opposite body parts:

Incline Sit Ups:

I put the incline at the second from the steepest and went for 25 reps

Went up to the steepest incline for 21 reps

Stayed there for another 15 reps

Dropped back down to 2nd from the top for a final 16 reps.

I wanted to do a little cardio to finish off. My preferred method is hitting the heavy bag. My cat, the little ******* that he is, pissed on my gloves a few weeks back and I haven't replaced them, so I was bare handed and had to hold back as a result. I went for around 15 - 20 minute with intervals that I didn't track. Cardio felt decent but nothing to write home about. More saturation needed with the Capros before I can really gauge.

So another good session. Strength is feeling good, focus was once again dialed in, and the extra TeaCrine really helped but it's not necessary with this product. Hitting the rep PR was great, but as much as i'd like to attribute it to Peak, I feel it's a little early to gauge. Could be the 5/3/1 routine working, but i'm hoping i'll have a better gauge by the end of the tub.
    Squat and Deadlift

sm1ke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sm1ke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sm1ke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sm1ke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sm1ke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sm1ke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sm1ke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sm1ke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sm1ke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sm1ke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sm1ke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Nice, congrats on the PRs!
    ▇ ▅ █ ▅ ▇ ▂ ▃ ▁ ▁ ▅ ▃ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▇

Nice, congrats on the PRs!
    thanks man! On spread with you, hit you up asap as well as anyone I missed itt.
    Squat and Deadlift

Sucks about our gloves, could they we washed or would it ruin them?

IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Are you noticing yourself sweating more than usual from using Quake?
    ••• Xtend Representative •••

⇒Xtend Store Link <http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sv/sv.htm>

Sucks about our gloves, could they we washed or would it ruin them?
    I just threw them out. Cat piss is one of the worst smells and it's pretty hard to get out. We have 3 of them at home, and 2 are great, but the 3rd is a little ******* lol I love him to death but i've had to throw out my gloves along with 2 gym bags since adopting him. Something about my sweat smells just makes him wanna piss all over it. Pheromones or something. My own fault for leaving my gear lying around I guess.

Originally Posted by IlliniTrack800m View Post
    Are you noticing yourself sweating more than usual from using Quake?
    Haven't noticed excessive sweat or anything along those lines. I'm not a big "sweat-er" to begin with though. Even during cardio I sweat a surprisingly low amount.
    Squat and Deadlift

Blood orange, I don't have time for proper warm ups on weekdays, my weekend lifts are generally better as I'm not pushed for time

I just threw them out. Cat piss is one of the worst smells and it's pretty hard to get out. We have 3 of them at home, and 2 are great, but the 3rd is a little ******* lol I love him to death but i've had to throw out my gloves along with 2 gym bags since adopting him. Something about my sweat smells just makes him wanna piss all over it. Pheromones or something. My own fault for leaving my gear lying around I guess.

Haven't noticed excessive sweat or anything along those lines. I'm not a big "sweat-er" to begin with though. Even during cardio I sweat a surprisingly low amount.
    4 cats here, lol

Funny thing I don't sweat that much lifting even when I'm really pushing but 5 minutes into cardio I'm drenched.

4 cats here, lol

Funny thing I don't sweat that much lifting even when I'm really pushing but 5 minutes into cardio I'm drenched.
    lol ya, cardio has that effect on most people.

Damn, 4 cats. Must have a blast cleaning their litters :O
    Squat and Deadlift

Today was chest press day in my 5/3/1, and the start of week number two in this cycle (working sets in triples). Bench has been giving me a hard time pushing past my sticking points, but I was armed with a new belt, new wrist wraps, Quake and a spotter, so I felt ready to test myself.

Warmed up with stretches, bar work and light weight (in lbs):

Bar x 15

bar x 10

135 x 5

185 x 4

Working Sets:

225 x 3

254 x 3

285 x 3 (this was the top working set, and again, a new rep PR! I've only hit a double at 275 in the past. With that said, I had my wife there to spot me today, so it gave me the confidence I needed to go for the 3rd rep. The 3rd rep was a hell of struggle, but I got it up on my own. Closest i've been to failure in a long time).

275 x 3 (felt good after the triple at 285, thought about doing some heavy singles, but opted for another triple instead. Hit this without the spotter for mental support, Could have likely gotten 4 reps but the wifey was on the cardio machines at this stage)

then I dropped the wright back down:

225 x 5 paused reps.

135 x 12 paused reps.

Chest press felt great today.

Pec Deck:

120 x 11

135 x 11

150 x 10

165 x 8 at which point I did a drop set immediately dropping to:

135 x 4 and then to:

105 x 5

On to tricep assistance work/hypertrophy

Skull Crushers:

40 x 15

50 x 12

60 x 10

70 x 8

Straight Bard Tricep Cable Push Down:

27.5 x 15

32.5 x 13

37.5 x 11

42.5 x 11

47.5 x 7

Milking the Cow (you know that one i'm talking about):

22.5 x 14

27.5 x 10

32.5 x 10

37.5 x 7

Total Time: 1 hour 7 minutes.

Lift felt pretty damn good today. Felt strong and focused. Pump was massive by the time I got to the tricep work. Pump is a huge highlight of this product. Again with a rep PR, but it's hard to say how much can be attributed to the program or if the Peak is kicking in a bit? We'll see how the final lifts go, and i'll be tempted to run a bottle for a little longer in the future or pick up some bulk Peak to test the waters. Endurance felt good but I wasn't doing any cardio so I can't really attest to the Capros. Either way, having some good results with Quake.
    Squat and Deadlift

Blood orange, I don't have time for proper warm ups on weekdays, my weekend lifts are generally better as I'm not pushed for time
    Ah, I was not aware that time was of essence Thanks for the reply!

Today was chest press day in my 5/3/1, and the start of week number two in this cycle (working sets in triples). Bench has been giving me a hard time pushing past my sticking points, but I was armed with a new belt, new wrist wraps, Quake and a spotter, so I felt ready to test myself. \
    oooh everything new!

oooh everything new!
    hahaha you got it. Hard to have a bad lift with all that new gear and a spotter hyping you up
    Squat and Deadlift

IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanks for the reply on sweating!

How do you feel after a workout when on Quake vs other pre-workouts you've used? Are you feeling still good enough to get on with the rest of your plans for the day?

For other pre's I've taken I had an amazing workout, but then I was dead for the rest of the day. With Quake, I still feel good and motivated to get stuff done even after a HARD workout.
    ••• Xtend Representative •••

⇒Xtend Store Link <http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sv/sv.htm>

Originally Posted by IlliniTrack800m View Post
    Thanks for the reply on sweating!

How do you feel after a workout when on Quake vs other pre-workouts you've used? Are you feeling still good enough to get on with the rest of your plans for the day?

For other pre's I've taken I had an amazing workout, but then I was dead for the rest of the day. With Quake, I still feel good and motivated to get stuff done even after a HARD workout.
    Ya I feel great after the lifts and am fine for the rest of the day. With that said, the first few days were a little rough but the only reason is bc I was used to taking DMAA and DMHA pres almost daily, so it took me a couple of days to get used to just caffeine and some nootropics. But on those days I had a scoop of CL Gamer Up or a coffee in the mid afternoon and I was fine.

Since then, i've been good. I'm actually glad i've given myself a break from those harsher stims. There is nothing in Quake that feels "dirty" and I haven't crashed on it at all. Generally feel good afterwards.
    Squat and Deadlift

In the words of Ice Cube: Today was a good day.

I really want to say that the Peak and Capros are starting to work their magic...but i'll wait before jumping to that conclusion. All I can say for now, is that todays lift felt...powerful. That's the only way I can describe it. I hit a new rep PR on squat. I know I hit a few others this cycle as well, but I REALLY wasn't expecting to hit this today. On to the session/results:

Back to squat day on the 5/3/1: all in lbs

Warmed up:

Bar x 8

Bar x 8

135 x 6

225 x 4

Working Sets:

305 x 3

350 x 3

Both of the above lifts felt easy this morning. Now for the top working set. When I calculated the top set poundage, my heart sank a little bit. Was expecting a fail:

390 x 3

This was huge. I have only ever hit singles at 390, and my max last I checked was 405. I got all 3 reps. Form was good, but I will admit on the last rep I stalled a bit, and my form wasn't as strong. Nonetheless, I got it up without help. Felt so good I continued with squats and dropped 5 lbs for a single and then a heavy double:

385 x 1

365 x 2

Leg Extension:

125 x 12

165 x 12

205 x 12

245 x 10

285 x 12

I'm usually struggling with any real weight on leg extension after my squats. Rarely go over 205. Today was different. Felt like I could have kept going higher, and every rep just felt powerful. Capros and Peak aiding the power and endurance? I hope so.

Leg Curl:

120 x 12

160 x 12

200 x 12

240 x 10

280 x 6

Same story here. Felt like I could endure.

Calf Extensions:

130 x 20

170 x 18

210 x 16

250 x 13

Total Time: 56:30

I honestly felt like I could keep going. Only reason i cut the time was bc I needed to get to work. This lift felt...different. I don't know if the stars just aligned today, but i'm very tempted to say that Quake was the difference. Time will tell, I have a few workouts left.
    Last edited by BenBlue; 03-15-2017 at 09:37 AM.
    Squat and Deadlift