Page 37 of 45 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,110 of 1322
    pypps77 is not very well liked. (-100) pypps77 is not very well liked. (-100) pypps77 is not very well liked. (-100) pypps77 is not very well liked. (-100) pypps77 is not very well liked. (-100) pypps77 is not very well liked. (-100) pypps77 is not very well liked. (-100) pypps77 is not very well liked. (-100) pypps77 is not very well liked. (-100) pypps77 is not very well liked. (-100) pypps77 is not very well liked. (-100)

u mirin?!

yes u are.... rip zyzz.forever mirin.
    Attached Images

pkbeatty is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Always had trouble with gains

Hi all,

I am a prior service member who served as a combat rescue swimmer in the Navy. During my eight years, seven months, I worked out religiously, but never was able to get that “Captain America” look that seemed to come so easily to all the operators around me.

Don’t get me wrong, I performed with the best of them, and was always “the guy to beat” in just about every chategory.

The problem I have is self explanatory, I have a real hard time with gains. My biceps are small, and just about everything about me is skinny. With a TON of work, I was able to get up to 175 naturally, and 193 by other means (pretty much everybody did a cycle or two).

I am currently at 150, and need some help with what I could do differently to get bigger arms, or just bigger everything. I have never really focused on some advice I had a while back to eat more carbs, and am trying to implement that now, but I think I may be over training my biceps, or even everything.

Any help would be much appreciated, just know that I have been heavy into fitness for most of my life, so i’m not totally ignorant to fitness.

Thank you in advance for any advice you may have.

Birdmannan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Birdmannan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Birdmannan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Birdmannan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Birdmannan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Birdmannan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Birdmannan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Birdmannan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Birdmannan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Birdmannan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Birdmannan is on a distinguished road. (+10)

My goal is 15% body fat

Hi everyone! I used to use this forum probably about 5 years ago now. Haven't been on since then.

I'm Nathan, 26, live in Australia. I'm currently working on cutting down to 15% body fat.

I'd love if anyone could suggest what they think I am with my current photos: https://imgur.com/a/1akZAZU

Glad to be here
    Main Goals:
    - Be featured on Bodybuilding.com's teen transformations!
    - Achieve the best physique I possibly can naturally!

- Eat healthy!
    - Train heavy!
    - Keep it simple!
    - Be patient when it comes to seeing results!

flipper024 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Hey There

33 and I've come across the forum a few time in search results and it seems to be a good place for info.

Ran track and cross country as a teenager, also was a gymnast for a bit. Stopped doing any physical activity for a few years and towards my senior year of college, I started going to the gym regularly. I usually did my old gym exercises and learned from watching others at the gym. Bulked up to 165 from 140-145 from 2011 to 2015, since then I've been a little less consistent and also focused more on general health, flexibility and getting back to 165, as opposed to pure figure. Have some issues with symmetry that I am hoping to remedy.

ashblasht is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    hi guys, nice to meet you all

Fishyboy73 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Heyo

Hey there everybody, I'm a 27 year old dude who's trying to get fit but is hitting roadblocks like a lot of people. I currently weight 239 lbs and I'm 6ft, I workout three times a week doing calesthics following "Stan Browneys body weight master" program. I've seen some results in my upper body but my midsection and lower body are really lacking. I'm not sure if it's cause of my high body fat or if the exercises aren't doing much for my lower end. Nice to meet you all though!
    My current body fat is 29.2%

ifbbTJ is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey, my name is Trey Cooper. I’m a 26 year old classic physique bodybuilding competitor. Soon to be IFBB pro! Also a very knowledgeable trainer and online coach always looking for dedicated clients. My IG is treycooper. Check me out!

davidscheff70 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi! My name is David. I weigh 216lbs with a height of 6ft 1inch. I rather prefer to reduce weight than build my body. Looking for insights. Thanks for letting me in.

anthonynathan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi,

I'm Anthony, I've lifted weights on and off since high school. Picked up the weights again four months ago and I plan to stick with it to gain a little more muscle mass and lose a little bit of belly fat .
    Last edited by anthonynathan; 09-20-2020 at 01:24 AM.

Robinidas1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi people, decided to be more social on message boards these days.

I've been a member on this forum for years now and never really read or posted anything, just read the articles and bought supplements.

I'm 33, 5ft 7, weighing 210lbs, carrying around 20% bf atm and am a natural lifter.

I used to be York based but now live in the Leeds/Castleford.

I'm currently lifting 6 times a week on PPL split after years of the standard gym bro split.

So apart from that...Hi guys and girls, I hope to learn some new tricks from your insights

Thanks

Rob
    Last edited by Robinidas1; 09-21-2020 at 02:04 PM.
    sometimes you gotta run before you can walk - Tony Stark

indigo221 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hello all, this is Kevin you can also call me Kevi
    New to the forum, hope to get the best tips and tricks!

tosteazy will become famous soon enough. (+50) tosteazy will become famous soon enough. (+50) tosteazy will become famous soon enough. (+50) tosteazy will become famous soon enough. (+50) tosteazy will become famous soon enough. (+50) tosteazy will become famous soon enough. (+50) tosteazy will become famous soon enough. (+50) tosteazy will become famous soon enough. (+50) tosteazy will become famous soon enough. (+50) tosteazy will become famous soon enough. (+50) tosteazy will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Hey everyone

Hey everybody names cameron just joined the forum hope to learn alot and get some tips and help out if i can. I am 6'3 180 pounds just started working ojt about 2 weeks ago and eating healthier. If you check out some of my gallery pics you can see what I am starting at. Pretty low body fat. It has pretty much always stayed that low even though I ate fast food everyday probably 2 times a day. And not working out or doing cardio.
    Last edited by tosteazy; 10-19-2020 at 12:38 AM.

Registered User userPXQKJKCTNZW's Avatar
    userPXQKJKCTNZW is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Wide hips, will I v-taper?

I've got genetically wide hips giving me an hourglass shape. My goal is to achieve a v-taper. I know I'm super skinny. I'm gonna start to hit the gym and diet HARD. That will fill in my waist taking away from the hourglass look, but with my genetically wide hips, do you think I can achieve a decent or even good v-taper?
    Attached Images

JohnEevans34 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hello guys, nice to be here.
    I’ve just graduated from university in June with the major in IT. As I found the job of my dream in a company which develop the best hyper-v backup solutions So I'm coming back to sport with an easy mind and high expectations.

Outlier1991 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey Birdmannan, I think you are in excellent shape. I guess your goal is to bulk up, you will look amazing. Keep going, bro!

Hi JE34, Nice to meet you. Congradulations on graduating and getting a Job! Are you a front end developer? or FS or BE?

Post 29 Year Old I am my heaviest self right not | Fed up with belly Fat

Hi,

My name is karan. I am 29 years old, and I wight 203 lbs right now. In Nov of last year I peaked at 210lbs, it worried me, I have then worked out regularly for a bit and went down to 186 lbs, it was in the beginning of the year. And then I lost it, I keep binge eating. Its a huge problem for me, I can't help myself but binge eat when there's biryani or flavoured rice on the menu. Its so worst, I feel gross after eating and I don't stop eating until I feel gross. I didn't have much belly fat until 2017. But since then, I have been eating as I wished and it got me here. I despise the way I look and I want to look better. I know I can do it because at the end of last year I did loose around 15lbs of weight within 30 days. I want to get back to working out regularly again. I am software developer so I just have close to 0 physical activity everyday. Unless I get my **** together and get fit, everything is going to go downhill, I can feel it. Conversely, if I managed to get fit and ripped by the time I am 30, lot of things will fall in place. I am here because I love being part of a community. I know it can be a huge factor! We build each other up along the Journey. We are all here to get better, and live out our best lives. I will leave encouraging messages here and there, its nice to make friends.

Godspeed everyone!

theresabillion is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile I am a nutritionist

Hi there am Theresa and am 20 years old and a nutritionist

johnmorganhere is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi everyone. I am new here, my name is John, I am 33. I would like to get on some weight.

CRBrooke is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hello all! Charlie here, 31 from Quebec, Canada. Been lurking for some time, finally decided to join in a more "official" way.

Mainly looking to continue getting stronger and improve my overall life habits/diet. Improving my overall physique would be a great plus too!

Alexftmuk is just really nice. (+1000) Alexftmuk is just really nice. (+1000) Alexftmuk is just really nice. (+1000) Alexftmuk is just really nice. (+1000) Alexftmuk is just really nice. (+1000) Alexftmuk is just really nice. (+1000) Alexftmuk is just really nice. (+1000) Alexftmuk is just really nice. (+1000) Alexftmuk is just really nice. (+1000) Alexftmuk is just really nice. (+1000) Alexftmuk is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hey my name is Alex I am Female to male Transgender i live with my partner Andrew and my cat Ninja
    I live in Scotland i was 40 BMI Am now 36 BMI i am 81KGS and 4 foot 11 i am looking to lose weight and get myself fit am also on Medication for mental health and Testosterone to make me more male like i have only just started the Testosterone 3 weeks ago and am finding that am not putting weight on I am Vegan , the medication am on is for voices OCD and BPD
    I am trying to lose weight and because i have to have surgery to make me male and my BMI has to be under 30 BMI and be able to stay fit and deal with the aftermath of each surgery

A

I can do this all day Farley1324's Avatar
    Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Alexftmuk View Post
    I am trying to lose weight
    www.myfitnesspal.com

Track everything. Restrict calories so that you lose 1 lb of bodyweight per week on average

Alexftmuk is just really nice. (+1000) Alexftmuk is just really nice. (+1000) Alexftmuk is just really nice. (+1000) Alexftmuk is just really nice. (+1000) Alexftmuk is just really nice. (+1000) Alexftmuk is just really nice. (+1000) Alexftmuk is just really nice. (+1000) Alexftmuk is just really nice. (+1000) Alexftmuk is just really nice. (+1000) Alexftmuk is just really nice. (+1000) Alexftmuk is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Farley1324 View Post
    Track everything. Restrict calories so that you lose 1 lb of bodyweight per week on average
    Thank you for the link

MidMay is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hello sir.

I registered here to find blogposts for confirmation bias on my current weight, target weight and my plan on how to get there. I'm overweight now but I was even more overweight 6 months ago, but thanks to jumping straight into waterfast one day, and doing two 10-day water fast stints across 2 months, I dipped down to current levels of reasonable fat, start counting my calories and went to the gym. Unfortunately, I didn't see much drop in weight on my scale at home, but I followed beginner routine in the gym and my strength improved.

With this flu going on gyms are on the brink of closing or not closing or restricting - you get the point, I can't be bothered paying for the gym only to have them pull some new rules on me so I decided to go the home / outdoors route. Kettlebells, rings, jogging outside, maybe even running. I just need to get this fat off me some more. I've read the book, starting tomorrow I'm checking the **** in on the PSMF train and I'm gonna ride it for 6 weeks, take a 2 week break and another 6 week ride, and hopefully this will get me into normal human weight category, from where I can start to eat normal, build muscle, workout outside, etc.

Soo-woo!
    One Day Huawei

NicaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NicaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NicaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NicaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NicaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NicaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NicaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NicaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NicaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NicaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NicaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hey y'all, Veronica, 25, 5'5" 175lbs, technically been on here since 2015, at which point I was serious about bodybuilding, and used Bodyspace to put together and track workouts, but never used the forum.

I tried to go to college full-time and work full-time simultaneously, which started to cut into gym time, especially after I met my husband. I dropped out of college and quit my job to follow him for what should have been a great job opportunity for him in another city, things just didn't work out, there was a lot of stress and I got out of touch with
    my gym friends and wound up about 200lbs.

Today, things have stabilized personally, I've lost ~25lbs over the summer, and I'm getting back into shape at home with bodyweight routines until things settle down with covid and I can get back into the gym. I really miss lifting, I like powerlifting and HIIT.

I'm also getting more involved in the social end of bodybuilding.com so hopefully this time around I don't lose motivation.

And now y'all know.

HereticPriest is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey guys. Just joined today. I am a really big guy at 6'3" 340 pounds. I am 43. I have lost 20-50 pounds a few times in the past but I always end up giving up when I give into my food cravings. I have motivation and impulse control issues due to a brain abnormality. I am very addicted to food and I am a binge eater. I really want to get control of my eating and my health but I really struggle a lot. When I was 18 I got really fit after being a bit chubby but since my 20s I have just gained more and more weight as my metabolism has changed. I want to pump my metabolism and burn fat with carb cycling and HIIT. That seems to be the most likely plan for me to succeed. I could use any help or suggestions I can get. I think I need to have a community I can connect with and help hold me accountable, get me pumped up and help celebrate my achievements. Thanks.

ThomasWeek is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hello everybody!
    My name is Thomas. I'm 24 years old and I'm a beginner bodybuilder.
    Maybe somebody can help me and makes some advice about sports programs and diet for beginner.

Topah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi,
    My name is Joel. I'm 20 years old and im trying to become aesthetic.
    Im here to find tips and improvements on myself so i can stop being a low tes loser skinny boy.

I can do this all day Farley1324's Avatar
    Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Topah View Post
    Hi,
    My name is Joel. I'm 20 years old and im trying to become aesthetic.
    Im here to find tips and improvements on myself so i can stop being a low tes loser skinny boy.
    Squats and milk

emicad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) emicad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) emicad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) emicad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) emicad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) emicad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) emicad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) emicad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) emicad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) emicad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) emicad has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hi,
    I'm Emiliano from Rome, Italy.
    I came back to the gym around 2 years ago, after trying other sports for some time. I like to keep my body in good shape and I always keep myself busy between training and my other hobbies.
    During this pandemic I started to train at home and, honestly, I never trained so intensely. I can always find the time at home, and motivation wasn't never a problem for me personally.
    I'm always trying new stuff in order to expand my knowledge and stimulate my body in different ways. Recently I added resistance bands to my weekly program and I'm looking for some suggestions, programs, exercises, etc.
    Is there a dedicated section, thread, or post I can read? Can you point me in the right direction?
    Thanks, have a nice day.

Page 37 of 45 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 ... LastLast