Need Help? Customer Support 1-866-236-8417
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22
    ahmediyad is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by thehrex13 View Post
    Hey about to compete in my.first show. 11 days out right now. Nervous
    just wow

Originally Posted by DanielleShantaq View Post
    My name is Danielle. I joined the bodybuidling world at the end of 2014, when I decided to transform my body. It was (and still is) a great learning experience and a decision that brought me a new life. I sucessfully lost 40% of my body weight and gained some muscle mass, but I still have some goals to achieve. I also learned to listen to my body and manage to defeat sugar addiction, which now became also a mission to share with my surroundings. I promise to improve and help others with my experiences and hope to learn as much as I can from more experienced ones.
    thats a strong will there

Originally Posted by flyfisher05 View Post
    Hi Everyone!

5' 10, 38yr old guy from Canada here. Been working out for a year and went from 300lbs down to 260lbs by doing weight training at home, with elliptical for cardio.

My body has been holding at 260lbs now for several months so I'm here to learn and get past my plateau. Diet is not on point for sure, but have been working at cutting out soda and fast foods. Tried the protein shake/isagenix thing as well, but after about two weeks stomach was getting weird and messing with my day to day life.

Workout gear consists of-

Procore Elliptical Trainer
    Bowflex Adjustable Dumbbells
    5-10-20lb Kettle Bells
    TRX system

Typical Workout Schedule -

Monday - Arms, Back - Cardio between sets
    Tuesday - Cardio 30-45 Mins
    Wednesday - Legs, Core - Cardio Between Sets
    Thursday - Cardio 30-45 Mins
    Friday - Shoulders, Chest - Cardio Between Sets
    Saturday - rest
    Sunday - Cardio 30-45 Mins

Hope to learn more and get moving further on my change.

-B
    thats hard

Originally Posted by HthrH View Post
    Just joined- ready to make some positive changes in my health and body. A little overwhelmed with tracking/finding things etc.. but anxious to get started so doing the 7 day. would love to connect to have friends on this new path
    excitement to fitness

Originally Posted by sisierra View Post
    Hi everyone! My name is Sierra, I'm 24, 5'11 and about 220. I went from working in a warehouse to working in IT and I started packing on the pounds. My commitment to the gym, much like my weight, has fluctuated quite a bit over the years. I'm in the Army Reserve and have terrible knees. I've just started the 250K Challenge so I can start my true transformation, be the best soldier I can be, and get some pressure off of my knees.

I would love to make some friends here to help maintain accountability, and to keep my motivation up. =)
    how did the whole thing go for u?

Originally Posted by TheMannarino View Post
    Sup guys! My name is Mike and I'm a powerlifter and PT from Vancouver, BC. I fell in love with the iron 3 years ago and never looked back! I started out at 240 lbs skinny fat and bulked my way up to a nasty 300+ lbs! After a year of that, I finally decided to cut down and reveal what I had underneath. It took me about a year, but I lost over 100 lbs and became the strongest/leanest I've ever been at 200 lbs! My lifts are a 485 squat, 350 bench, and 660 deadlift. I'm dedicated to helping people get better, regardless of the goal. Sharing the gift of health has been a passion of mine since I lost the weight and it's something that consumes me every day. Glad to finally be part of this awesome community after years of lurking!
    hard work pays off

Originally Posted by Samsme View Post
    Hi everyone, I am new to this site and am just beginning my new journey i have a minimum of 40kgs to lose and live in a rural area so thought I would try get modivation, advice and support online.
    goodluck with the journey ahead

Originally Posted by anonymous View Post
    New to the site or just want to say hi? No matter where you're located, introduce yourself and meet other members here!
    i think this is a good forum

feca1709 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hello, med student here! I'm 22 and live in Croatia. My New Year resolution was to get fit and start living a more active and healthier life. I like sports and building computers.

FightingFlight is on a distinguished road. (+10)

New Member From BC, Canada

Hey Everyone. My name is Thomas, aka, FightingFlight. This will be kind of a long winded introduction, so, if you'd like, feel free to skip past this and check out my before and after photo's below.

Over the last 2 years and 10 months I've been on a fat loss journey, although I gained most of my weight fresh out of high school. I developed a fear of germs so bad back then that I was house bound for nearly 2 years. I literally spent 99% of my day eating and sleeping in my room. Over a very short period of time I ballooned up from around 200 pounds to my scales maximum, which was 333 lbs. I was probably MUCH heavier. I spent the better part of a decade learning to beat the OCD/Anxiety by educating myself via the internet. About 5 or 6 years ago I finally got to a point where I was in control of my life, and started to make real progress in my life. I became a transport driver and then eventually a Transit Operator for the the city that I live in. About a year into becoming a transit operator, I realised that if I wanted to live past retirement, I desperately needed to take my physical health as seriously as I did my mental health. So began my weight loss journey. I had already lost quite a bit of weight before i started my career as a transit operator and, as of Jun 2014, I was about 313 lbs. I did some reading, bought a couple books, and went head first into weight loss. Basically, I tried to stick to a 500 calorie per day deficit, with my macros set at 30 percent fats, protein at 0.8 grams per pound of body fat, and the rest carbs. It seemed to work for me. I'm sure sometimes my deficit was higher on some days as my activity level varied. The end result is, as of today, I'm at 176 pounds @ 5'11.5" tall.

My reason for joining the forum is to hopefully get some direction as to where to start for phase 2, which is putting on lean mass. I havent seen a gym in probably 2 years due to a shoulder/foot injury, but I had my shoulder fixed this week, so in the coming months, I want to get back in to the gym. I still have quite a bit of body fat. I'm not sure if i should continue in a calorie deficit with weight training, or bulk, and then cut later. Im hoping to learn as much as possible here and become a part of the community. And who knows, maybe inspire others to follow suit.

Anyway, now for the pictures.
    Attached Images

EJB92 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Everytime I google something I want answered I find the answer on this website, so after all these years I finally decided to join. Hello everyone!

Bonn1e is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi guys! I'm a 16 yo, I live in Sicily and I've been working out for an year now. I'm 164 cm × 64.5 kg, when I started i was about 50 kg. My maxes now are 82 kg bench, 134 kg deadlift and 140 squat, thou the forms are kinda lame with highweights. It kinda bothers me that I still can't lift very much with proper form

Dmamaj78 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ahmediyad View Post
    welcome to a healthy lifestyle
    Thank you sorry it took so long to get back learning this thread thing lol.. I'm going into my 4th week on the LiveFit program noticing some changes which is exciting the hardest part for me is the nutrition! I look forward to meeting more of my new fit family there are so many that inspire me. Especially how honest they are it gives newbies like me motivation and realize that everyone on here had to make that 1st step just like me, also those who have been doing this for years who are so nice to help others who are new to this & truly want to help others live a fit lifestyle!