Need Help? Customer Support 1-866-236-8417
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24
    muscle_dentist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Greetings,

I'm a 31 yo male who has been in and out of the gym all his adult life.
    Recently, I've taken a break from my career in California to spend time with family and friends. I'm aiming to loose fat and gain muscle. Overall strength that is enough for self defence and easy on the eyes.

This needs to be done right for personal reasons.

Goals are a bigger wider chest, stronger arms and a thicker neck. Strong wheels don't hurt either.

Hope to see you all around these forums.

Superbod is just really nice. (+1000) Superbod is just really nice. (+1000) Superbod is just really nice. (+1000) Superbod is just really nice. (+1000) Superbod is just really nice. (+1000) Superbod is just really nice. (+1000) Superbod is just really nice. (+1000) Superbod is just really nice. (+1000) Superbod is just really nice. (+1000) Superbod is just really nice. (+1000) Superbod is just really nice. (+1000)
    Best of luck my friend, this is the right place. Net working on a forum for ideas or finding a workout partner that pushes you to your limits will get you motivated and make you hit new goals. My girl competes in figure competitions to be with someone who wants to eat right and trains makes for one to stay on track more.

I'm a 31 yo male who has been in and out of the gym all his adult life.
    Recently, I've taken a break from my career in California to spend time with family and friends. I'm aiming to loose fat and gain muscle. Overall strength that is enough for self defence and easy on the eyes.

This needs to be done right for personal reasons.

Goals are a bigger wider chest, stronger arms and a thicker neck. Strong wheels don't hurt either.

Hope to see you all around these forums.[/QUOTE]

Superbod is just really nice. (+1000) Superbod is just really nice. (+1000) Superbod is just really nice. (+1000) Superbod is just really nice. (+1000) Superbod is just really nice. (+1000) Superbod is just really nice. (+1000) Superbod is just really nice. (+1000) Superbod is just really nice. (+1000) Superbod is just really nice. (+1000) Superbod is just really nice. (+1000) Superbod is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hi Lola, I think if you train like a bodybuilder doing muscle groups you will add on that size and nice toned muscle in your shoulder area. Best of luck.

SBlaK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey everyone! I'm Sam and I'm relatively new to BodySpace or at least the social aspect of it. I like the idea of interacting with a lot of like-minded people who just can't get enough of the fitness and health lifestyle. I look forward to seeing people's fitness journeys so shoot me an add!

BbyGainz is just really nice. (+1000) BbyGainz is just really nice. (+1000) BbyGainz is just really nice. (+1000) BbyGainz is just really nice. (+1000) BbyGainz is just really nice. (+1000) BbyGainz is just really nice. (+1000) BbyGainz is just really nice. (+1000) BbyGainz is just really nice. (+1000) BbyGainz is just really nice. (+1000) BbyGainz is just really nice. (+1000) BbyGainz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Superbod View Post
    Hi Lola, I think if you train like a bodybuilder doing muscle groups you will add on that size and nice toned muscle in your shoulder area. Best of luck.
    Thank you!! I'm Norwegian so I'm built pretty uh..sturdily..I'm very petite but I build muscle pretty fast haha. I'm already feeling sore in my shoulders and lower back from yesterday's workout too. Thank you for the support!

MBoux2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MBoux2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MBoux2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MBoux2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MBoux2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MBoux2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MBoux2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MBoux2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MBoux2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MBoux2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MBoux2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by SBlaK View Post
    Hey everyone! I'm Sam and I'm relatively new to BodySpace or at least the social aspect of it. I like the idea of interacting with a lot of like-minded people who just can't get enough of the fitness and health lifestyle. I look forward to seeing people's fitness journeys so shoot me an add!
    I added you! Just starting my fitness journey!
    Relative beginner- Lifts
    Squat- 165lbs ( 5 reps by 5 sets )
    Leg Press- 230lbs ( 10 reps by 4 sets )
    Bench- 130lbs ( 5 reps by 5 sets )
    Trap Bar Deadlift- 205lbs ( 3 sets by 5 reps )
    Barbell row- 125lbs ( 5 reps by 5 sets )
    Max Trap Bar deadlift- 300lbs

PaulScn is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    New person here. Hi all.

Also, I've tried to update my pic and uploaded it in 3 different places but none of them will show on the left. I give up! Haha.
    Last edited by PaulScn; 07-26-2017 at 12:24 AM.

colbysixx is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Introduction

I'm 16 years old and have been training for the past year, I'm 5'6 125lbs and have been seeking a lean, muscular physique like Bruce Lee to aid in my strength and endurance when doing martial arts, at the moment I have an okay amount of muscle but not too much definition though I'm at a relatively low body fat (waist 27, hip 29, chest 36, bicep 12) any suggestions on how I can obtain near the physique of the great Lee would be appreciated

filipino29 is not very well liked. (-100) filipino29 is not very well liked. (-100) filipino29 is not very well liked. (-100) filipino29 is not very well liked. (-100) filipino29 is not very well liked. (-100) filipino29 is not very well liked. (-100) filipino29 is not very well liked. (-100) filipino29 is not very well liked. (-100) filipino29 is not very well liked. (-100) filipino29 is not very well liked. (-100) filipino29 is not very well liked. (-100)

Talking

Hello guys im new here. 29 yrs old from philippines. Im 5'5 1/2 inches tall 125lbs. Been working out for 8months.i have a gyno. Its not just fat but a real glandular tissue in my chest. I would like to have an mma or a boxer kind of a physique
    Last edited by filipino29; 07-27-2017 at 09:49 PM. Reason: I wanna add some words

LittleChad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LittleChad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LittleChad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LittleChad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LittleChad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LittleChad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LittleChad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LittleChad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LittleChad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LittleChad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LittleChad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey bros, new to the site. I was an alcoholic, nicotine addicted slob with another 30 lbs of body fat three months ago. Now I'm lean, sober, smoke free, and clean eating. I'm 32, started lifting a month ago and going for big gains for the next 9 months or so. It's on now!

SkinnyITDude is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm new here. 33 years old, 155 lb and 6' tall. Aiming to build some muscle. Need help and motivation from you all.

CtotheB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking Intro

whats up guys my name is connor boyle ive been lifting for about a year and a half going to try and get my pro card here soon for mens physique im 5'10 180 lbs i have a FB page and instagram page under BoylePhysique, i also recently started up a youtube page under BoylePhysique as well go give those a follow and check out my videos, you wont be disappointedIMG_1155.jpg

Wheatus is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Waddup, I'm Wheatus. I'm 39, live in AZ, self-employed, married, 2 kids and I have boobs. Manboobs. Turkey neck is blubbing out, too.

*Uncle Rico* Yeah back in the day I was a semi-pro hockey player, shoot a puck over them mountains. Amateur boxer, too... punch a face over them mountains.

Anyway I was big and lean as a 23yo Army vet, gym manager and nightclub bouncer. I'm a bit of a mectomorph. Now I have major dad bod and I'm disgusted with how I look. Training has changed and awful lot over the last 15yrs, so has the equipment. The innernets weren't much of a resource back then either, you just kind of had to figure out what worked best by talking to people at the gym and good old-fashioned trial and error. But I'm pretty excited to have found this community. Pics coming soon.

davidzef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davidzef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davidzef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davidzef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davidzef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davidzef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davidzef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davidzef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davidzef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davidzef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davidzef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

No longer newbie but...

Hey everyone - I've been on here a while but never saw this place to introduce my self. Just want to say hey. Hit me up if you want to chat.

Thanks David Evan zef

GymMonster115 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GymMonster115 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GymMonster115 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GymMonster115 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GymMonster115 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GymMonster115 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GymMonster115 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GymMonster115 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GymMonster115 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GymMonster115 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    hey there.

I am Dennis and I'm 21 (not 47 I don't know how that happened lol.) At age 14 I was obese and I started to realize that my body looked very ugly in front of the mirror, so that's how my life changed. First of all I cut sweets such as waffles, potato chips, chocolate and oily food like Pizza, fries, sausages. Then I began doing cardio training for 1 year. Afterwards my body has changed and I felt happier and more motivated to push my limits. so I trained more intensive and saw bigger and better results. After another year I got rid off of all my fat. I was 16 years old then. Moreover, I thought it was the best idea to start lifting weights and get some gains. So I looked for the gym. Then I went there 5 times a week. I did twice a week cardio and 3 times a week lifting. To this day, I am still hitting the gym consistently and following my programm. My friends, relatives and other people was shocked to see me suddenly lean and muscular. and the girls? Eeehhh they were quiet and didn't say anything. well, typical them. Too much self love. Now they venerate me lol. I can give people tips. By the way, I am new here just registered myself yesterday. I am still looking for to change my age because I am 21. I don't want to show my face for some certain reasons. (disruption).

You can click on my profile and see some pictures of my physique just in case if you need motivation .

GoldenAl is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey my name is Alan and I am 20 years old. I am an athlete or should I say I was not so long ago as i've lost the right to call myself one due to my past 4-5 years of drug abuse however I am here to reclaim this title back. I will be focusing health first and foremost alongside building a hell of a physique which I believe I have potential for and becoming a strong version of myself inside and outside the gym. I will keep this place posted up

dari0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dari0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dari0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dari0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dari0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dari0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dari0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dari0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dari0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dari0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dari0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi guys, new to the forum, on a weight loss journey from 230 to 180. Sending gains and weight loss your way!

Registered User adelaidelicious's Avatar
    adelaidelicious is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi everyone! My name is Adelaide, 25, currently living in HK.
    I have been doing cross fit/cardio stuffs but now I'm looking for a transformation after my hormones imbalance.
    Just started a program that focus on gaining muscles and hope to know more about the science and get motivation from you all

Location: Corby, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    roadie985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hello! I'm Chris. 31 year old lab technician, I've been working out hard (ish) since early June. Was overweight since early teens.
    So far down from 107kg to 95kg. Joined the forums to chat to people, see advice, give feedback and follow a training program alongside doing some running, I only do 5k's at the moment as I'm still working on pacing. I have the determination to finish them but too fast out of the gate haha.

Saguren has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Saguren has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Saguren has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Saguren has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Saguren has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Saguren has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Saguren has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Saguren has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Saguren has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Saguren has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Saguren has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Haven't been on in a while... hi again peeps
    My blog http://saspotters.blogspot.co.za/

Pizza Enthusiast catsandfitness's Avatar
    catsandfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) catsandfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) catsandfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) catsandfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) catsandfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) catsandfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) catsandfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) catsandfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) catsandfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) catsandfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) catsandfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hi, I'm Sarah!
    25 years old living in Canada

Started going to the gym about 2 years ago, and have lost about 30lbs.
    Looking for some motivation, and people to talk to about fitness, etc
    Sar

30 pounds is a lot to have lost congrats....

Originally Posted by catsandfitness View Post
    Hi, I'm Sarah!
    25 years old living in Canada

Started going to the gym about 2 years ago, and have lost about 30lbs.
    Looking for some motivation, and people to talk to about fitness, etc

steelcool1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm from Italy, 24 years old. I'm a smidge more than 6 ft 4 inches, played basketball a couple of years. Starting bodybuilding at 15 and interrupting at 17. Just the time to lose 1 inch of height, lol (kidding, but not too much, probably I would have been taller if i didn't lift 220 lbs of squat at 15) Then restarting again at 22-23 (first 10 months training at home, good results after all, last 6 months in the gym taking creatine). In the middle of those years, swimming and other stuff. I have long hair and gothic style, and a deep love for Audi cars and beef jerky.
    Last edited by steelcool1; 08-09-2017 at 12:46 AM.

S3bba is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi all,

I decided to join after reading several stickies and pages on this site. Great source of info and knowledge when it comes to gym stuff. Keep it up.

About myself:
    26 yo. Living and London and recently started picking up bulking after being a skinny guy pretty much all my life (distance running in my youth may have played a role there). I'm currently still 6'3 and 165lbs but I think I am starting to gain weight finally after after figuring my maintenance out for 2-3 months. Will try and make a log and some pictures if I have the time. I've already noticed quite some improvements in my lifts, despite the lack of weight gain. Went from pretty much 25kg on the squat to 67.5kg at the moment. Also reasonable strength gains with back exercises (rows, chin ups/pullups) and military press. My back might be a bit weak though since I realised I used to f*** up my deadlift (didn't let the bar touch the ground on the way back). So my strength gains are pretty good so far. Recover quite nicely as well between work outs (think thats due to proper diet). Just waiting for the muscle/weight gains to come now. I'm currently on one of the basic templates from latrell.

RisingFire has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RisingFire has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RisingFire has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RisingFire has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RisingFire has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RisingFire has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RisingFire has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    My name is Will. Not quite sure what all to put on this but here we go

I'm 24 years old, and have been lifting on-and-off for about a year now. Recently married and it has been a major drive in me being the best version of me that I can be.

I'm not normally a social person (bit of a homebody) but I'm working on improving that through this forum.

I'm a nerd and a geek, a programmer who enjoys videogames, television, and tabletop gaming. If you share these with me, feel free to reach out. I am making an effort to be around. Thanks!

skinnyjean13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) skinnyjean13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) skinnyjean13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) skinnyjean13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) skinnyjean13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) skinnyjean13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) skinnyjean13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) skinnyjean13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) skinnyjean13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) skinnyjean13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) skinnyjean13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Hi, everyone! I may a bit of an odd ball here, as I am a 55 year-old (well, more like a 25 year old mind stuck in a 55 year-old body!) female from the Eastern U.S. I am not a heavy lifter, but went low carb a few years ago and am now keto, and found this site looking for more info on protein ratios. I joined, and instantly, 2 people did friend requests, which I have NEVER gotten from any other forum.

So, I have had 5 major surgeries over the past 10 years (2 of them back, 2 foot, 1 knee), but still kick ass on the gym floor, and just recently received my Zumba instructor certification, and am studying for my AFAA cert. I do an all over weight routine a couple of times a week also.

am looking forward to spending time here, getting to my goal, staying there, keeping away the impending years and all the problems that can bring, and mixing with this great community!

TheGymJim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheGymJim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheGymJim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheGymJim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheGymJim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheGymJim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheGymJim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheGymJim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheGymJim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheGymJim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheGymJim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thought I'd formally introduce myself, having already posted a bit and started a training log.

I'm Jim, I'm 25 and from the UK

I started lifting in 2009 as a skinny little twig with absolutely no clue what I was doing. Literally DB press, curls and crunches like every idiot who wants to look good and picks up a copy of Men's Health.

I then went to uni in 2011 and joined a proper gym. Started talking to people and posting on forums for advice. Started a proper program that worked well for me and kept at it whilst getting my food right etc. Made great gains and looked damn good by about 2013. Then I let it slide. Uni work, social/personal life, etc etc. I just didn't prioritise working out at all. I was too busy having fun and getting a degree.

Then 2015 comes around and I finish uni. My new focus is getting a job and an apartment. Both done, I start working out again. Started enjoying it. Then I got a new girlfriend after about 3 months and I got fat. 2 years on, we break up and I start going to the gym again. After a couple of months training, I decided to join BB.com and here I am. Want to finally make a proper effort to achieve all of my goals.

In case anyone wanted stats, here ya go:

6'0" tall (183cm)
    Weighing just shy of 90kg (198lbs)
    With a BF% of roughly 20-22%
    Deadlift: 150kg (330lb)
    Squat: 90kg (ish-we'll see on Thursday) (200lb)
    Bench: 80kg (ish-we'll see tomorrow!) (175lb)

Goal is to hit some lifting benchmarks, maintain strength, get a little more mass and then cut until aesthetic af.

Hi everyone!
    Current stats:

183cm / 6'0"
    88kg / 195lb

DL: 150kg / 330lb
    SQ: 90kg / 200lb
    B: 75kg / 165lb

My training log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=174500821