Page 34 of 45 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,020 of 1322
    Robinstorm3 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey everyone,

My name is Robin, I am 20 years old. Right now I am a student, I want to become a nurse practitioner. Besides that I want to get stronger, more flexible and fit. I have tried becoming strong like a year ago, but I just wasn't consistent, determined, and I didn't know where to start. I did had a personal trainer for like half a year a while back, but believe me when I say it was crap. He didn't teach me any fundamentals, and it was really expensive. So, right now I try to do it all on my own, and I still don't know where to start. But I'll get there, if I want to become a better person I need to change myself. For now I will collect all the information I need in order to start. Any help is welcome of course! I already made an excercise routine for myself, but I doubt that it is good for me.

Good luck with excercising everyone!

isbmdevang is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I like working out and health-stuff (duh!), guitar, graphics design, video games, Netflix, video games, and long walks on the beach. Keep grinding!

MrMasculine is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi guys, I want to get jacked and shredded. My bodyfat is in the 20%, I've been dabbling in and out of gyms, I start for a few months then I stop, I noticed I've made slight gains throughout the years which I'm proud of. Btw it says I'm 49 years old when I'm 24, weird.

HamonUserJoe is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi there! My name is Joe, just wanted to introduce myself. Never really was an athlete, definitely more on the intellectual/nerdy side of things and perpetually underweight. I started working out maybe 3 years ago but had a lot of confidence issues so took it VERY slowly and didn't see much in the way of physical results. Now I am trying to take it more seriously and build up my confidence and strength more, plus gain a bit of strength and muscle weight. Also hoping to build up my confidence and social skills (as they relate to working out), since typically working out has been something very private for me. Feel free to look up my profile! Thanks.

Registered User andersoncharles's Avatar
    andersoncharles is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hello Everyone!!

My name is Charles working in Datainox - Outsource Data Entry Company, as manager. I am 32 years old. From few years my weight is overload and I wanted to achieve 6 packs and doing continue work on it. I hope to learn lots of thing from this community.

cacho0755 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi,
    I´m very excited to join this forum, full of athlets and people very interested in Bodybuilding, I´m from Valencia, Spain, at the Mediterranean Sea coast.

I always liked BB, but haven´t started until recently (Sep 2017), although I´m a beginner my interest goes beyond, I would say, the average casual lifter, meaning I watch shows live whenever I can, constant seek information, etc.

I love the transformation, the camaradery, the benefits on health and also like a lot the Female BBs, hahah

You can see a couple of pictures at my "Bodyspace"

Saludos!

Eric4466 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi everyone! I'm a 20 year old computer science student. I've been working out for 3 years. I started working out because I was obese and like 210 lbs at 5"7. I have hit my weight loss goal a couple years ago, and I'm currently bulking. I made this account a long while ago, but was lurking until now lol.

hothanhtam is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi my name is Tam. I'm 28 years old. This year I decided I quit ******** and go to gym and it felts great

PentaxLoser is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Alright, far out.

I'm Ben, 16, have been overweight since I was about 10 and I'm trynna get to that nice slim/somewhat athletic build.

Have some small experience working out and really trynna lose the flab that I've been stuck with all these years.

I'm also the 1,000th person to reply to this thread.

Eloisa85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Eloisa85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Eloisa85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Eloisa85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Eloisa85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Eloisa85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Eloisa85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Eloisa85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Eloisa85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Eloisa85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Eloisa85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi, I’m Eloisa! I lost about 50 pounds through exercise and eating right but have now been stuck at 210 for months. So I thought I’d join this community to see if I can get new ideas/motivation on how to finally break this plateau!

Tesdant is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    New member who must've registered an account here a while ago.

I eat keto, own a 30lb kettle bell, an iron gym, some C4 pre-workout + BCAA, and have a PF membership.

My goal is to just get back into the swing of things. Currently 5'9" 168lbs

Tired of having a belly and being a weakling. I intend to use these forums to learn and improve as much as possible.

I'm mostly interested in calisthenics and kettlebell exercises for now, but am looking to ramp up my game once I have those basics down.

christianhoma is on a distinguished road. (+10)

introduction and questions

Hey guys, ive always been a bigger guy since the last few years. i dropped 15 lbs and grew a few inches, and now i would consider myself skinny fat. I dont feel confident without a shirt on, so i want to get ripped. This then begs the question I have been stumped about. Should I bulk or cut. Im average weight so cutting doesnt make sense to me, but im also afraid to bulk but then get fat again. Please share advice and take a look of my photos from today.
    Attached Images

AegisLegion is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    hello there guys, I'm Alex, 20.. .soon to be 21
    From Rome. I train at home, calisthenics. My aquired skills for now are weighted one arm pull ups , front levers and back levers. Started training last summer.

Here's my face
    imgur.com/vVDqJZY
    Last edited by AegisLegion; 06-25-2019 at 06:11 AM.

jfmiller17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jfmiller17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jfmiller17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jfmiller17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jfmiller17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jfmiller17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jfmiller17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jfmiller17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jfmiller17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jfmiller17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jfmiller17 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm a 41 year-old father who has messed around in the gym (and in my kitchen) on and off for the last few years, but have finally decided to get myself in serious shape. While I've been pretty athletic, I've always been on the skinny side, but have added some body fat over the last few years. So now I am in the process of removing the body fat through my diet (I am actually weighing my food now. I never would have guessed how many extra, unaccounted calories I was shoving down my gullet without my new scale. It was absurd.), and trying to gain some strength.

I'm doing a strength program I came across (GZCLP/Cody Lefever), hoping that I can add some strength (and maybe some muscle) while I try to get rid of this bodyfat. I've been consistent with the program for 9 weeks now, and really consistent with the diet for 3 weeks and I think I have seen good progress. My weight and BF% have dropped, while my big lifts have increased. I plan on following this program for a bit and just adding more calories to gain some size once the BF% gets below 12%.

glutegains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey, guys. Asian dude checking in. Just keeping in shape for boxing and building muscle for looking good shirtless. I've lurked here a couple times before but this is the first time I've decided to be active at all. Oh, and glutegains is because that's the first thing that everyone noticed grew. Lmao.

Unwoundpuppy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Whats going on everybody ?
    Im a 40 year old dude that has lost track of himself, and is finally trying to do what it takes to get back into shape.
    Not trying to be the next Mr Olympia here. Just trying to get rid of the access fat while gaining some mass in muscles again.

BrotherHassan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hello,

I am on here because I am looking for support and a community. I am 26 soon to be 27.

Where do I want to take my health?
    I want to be healthy like I was in the past - that's about 9 years ago. I want to be able to run and feel strong, and not have back pain and foot and knee pain, and I want to have a balanced workout lifestyle.

What is my goal?
    My expectation is to be like how I was in the past. I am talking about highschool. I worked out a lot, did a lot of sports, had a lot of friends around me who worked out. We lifted weights and worked out.

Cirumstances during highschool: I had friends, gym was close by, friends all liked doing the same thing.

My circumstances now:
    Ever since I broke my wrist I have not been tried getting back into any hand-based sports. I avoided the surgery out of fear the doctor might mess up.
    My best friends are dispersed. One is in jail. The other did suicide. The third is doing well, but he complains he does not like public spaces so he avoids many stuff.
    Trying to make new friends: most people have been very difficult to make friends and have been too reliant or too busy.
    University friends are quite far away where they live but are very supportive to me in other parts of life and are nice people.
    Back pain when I work out.
    Wrist pain when I work out.
    Gym is too far away.
    The exercises from physio that I did, did help for a bit for back pain, but when the physio guy added more exercises, I started to give up.
    My commute is 2 hours one way where I sit in train and drive. But my classes also require 6 hours of sitting each day.
    Mentally, I feel like I look good, so I'm healthy, but I don't feel it.
    I've been gaining weight. Current weight 157 lbs and 5'8.
    Whenever I plan something, it is difficult for me to proceed because I want quick progress or I'm afraid I'm not doing the technique right.

I want to be able to not have joint pain and back pain and be able to have good posture and be able to play soccer without getting tired. I want to be able to feel good and have a routine, especially since I'm getting married soon. Plus, I want to look a little good too, but I feel like I look fine, its just my posture.

Previously I was 128 lbs as of April 1, 2016. It is now July 3rd, 2019 and I am now 157 lbs.

Where do I go from here?

DaveDavit is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    For all the newbies, welcome aboard! Glad to have you here with us.

BeefStrogonoff is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi all. 32 year old socially awkward manlet. Decided to start lifting after losing 40lbs (204 to 164). My goal is to get ripped as much as my genes allow

AhoyMateys is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hello🖖
    30 years old, super happy to be here, I heard alooooot of good things about this forum.
    Sick and tired of being sick and tired😫 hopefully I can change it with your help ♥️🤘
    "Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known!" Carl Sagan.
    .:FREEDOM🕊:.
    Happy to be here 🤘🌈

mckajdos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mckajdos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mckajdos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mckajdos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mckajdos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mckajdos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mckajdos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mckajdos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mckajdos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mckajdos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mckajdos has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Greetings!

Been lurking for several months, and I figured it's about time I said hello. I'm a 35 yr old engineer and father of three. I've been in and out of the gym since high school, but I'd say my fitness journey truly began early ~April 2017. I'm 5'10" and weighed 235 lbs at the time; I finally got my nutrition right and brought my weight down into the low 170s by mid-2018.

Ever since then, I've been hitting the weights trying to build my physique. I wasn't going to be that beer-bellied dad wasting away on the couch and setting a bad example for my kids. Recently, I've been enlightened as to the benefit of barbell training versus "bro-split" style workouts at my level. Results are great so far; love it!

This forum has been an excellent resource and sounding board. I look forward to reading about others' experiences and knowledge and sharing my own as well (maybe it will prove helpful to someone from time to time).

o/

Sideman09 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Introduction from the Czech rep/figurative art....

Hi there guys,

I'm a fitness enthusiast from the Czech Republic. I'm all about a healthy living and maintaining mostly pleasing to look at and "feeling good in my own body" physique. In my spare time a love to exercise of course, cook (I'm very well known for my various types of chicken salads :-D with different dressings made from squashes!) and I'm a painter and drawer mostly of physiques - I call it muscular art. I like very lean physiques since I think leanness is the mark of determination and discipline and with some amount of muscle it is a thing that is very nice to look at.

You can see me at the pictures below. I have also web pages that deal with my art. If you're interested to see them write me at stranikp@gmail.com

If anyone interested in getting better in figurative art I recommend New Master's Academy since they have outstanding curriculum! I feel like study of anatomy and drawing can even further ones appreciation for human body aesthetics!

Peace, Petr
    Attached Images

Registered User FaroukTheDoomer's Avatar
    FaroukTheDoomer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    first day feeling good

Blackhawk64 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey everyone my name is Eric, I'm new to the fitness life. I don't really know what I'm doing but I have some guidance, hoping to make some changes in my life to eat and be healthier, maybe make a few friends along the way. Things to know about me: I really enjoy music its a huge passion of mine, I listen to anything. Going into the medical field as an EMT and hopefully a paramedic later on. I'm an outgoing, kind hearted, and relaxed individual who just goes with the flow. Also I'm 22 and from Louisiana, US. Picture will come up soon!!

Xoldor is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey people, it's good have a community of some guys who are happy with their body building life, I've started to some workout and i'm passion to see the results,
    it has been about 1month that i'm working, I don't care how much it's gonna take,but it's time to stop thinking so stupid and take some serious actions before dying from HBP
    Weight 30days ago: 149KG, Right now: 143.6KG
    Height: 198CM

btw i'm 29 living in IRAN

Fritter14 is just really nice. (+1000) Fritter14 is just really nice. (+1000) Fritter14 is just really nice. (+1000) Fritter14 is just really nice. (+1000) Fritter14 is just really nice. (+1000) Fritter14 is just really nice. (+1000) Fritter14 is just really nice. (+1000) Fritter14 is just really nice. (+1000) Fritter14 is just really nice. (+1000) Fritter14 is just really nice. (+1000) Fritter14 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hey there all, Jeff here. I'm returning to the forums after a long hiatus. Still working hard on this body, but getting harder with age.
    Living in Southern Ontario Canada. Hit me up anytime.
    Calgary Flames

***Canadian Crew***

Akk777 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey guys, im 21 years old, i started my first cut in December and ended last week. I went from 170 to 139.2. Scale says 12% BF but more realistically around 13%. Started lifting on the cut so my gains weren’t much but now i plan on doing a lean bulk until june of 2020. As Robert Frank says “swole is the goal, size is the prize, its gainz o’clock mf, LETS GO”

Akk777 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Intro

Hey guys, im 21 years old, i started my first cut in December and ended last week. I went from 170 to 139.2. Scale says 12% BF but more realistically around 13%. Started lifting on the cut so my gains weren’t much but now i plan on doing a lean bulk until june of 2020. As Robert Frank says “swole is the goal, size is the prize, its gainz o’clock mf, LETS GO”

Xardor is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi everyone I am new here thought I give it a try, I am 27 6’2” weight is 334lbs. I am looking to drop the weight and get in shape for my health. I suffer from sever varicose veins in my left leg and I guess I am really looking for help and advice on how to go about losing the weight and live a healthier lifestyle.
    Last edited by Xardor; 08-18-2019 at 01:33 PM.

Registered User TheRealPandaMan's Avatar
    TheRealPandaMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheRealPandaMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheRealPandaMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheRealPandaMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheRealPandaMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheRealPandaMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheRealPandaMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheRealPandaMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheRealPandaMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheRealPandaMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheRealPandaMan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    My name is Eli. I am 25 years old. I don't like bragging and I don't like compliments, but I do like to see people succeed and I do love lifting weights. I have been lifting on and off for 13 years. I am currently 4 months sober and am taking this hobby of mine to the next level as a means of kicking the bad habits. Been picking through this forum for a few years and decided to make an account. Glad to be here.

Page 34 of 45 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 ... LastLast