Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37
Results 1,081 to 1,092 of 1092
    GuyInNYC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey, folks. 39yo male in NYC. Just getting back into exercise after winter and quarantine.

Samiro7 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hello everyone, my name is Camilla and I'm here to make my body perfect. Thanks to the article I read to someone here on your site and forum, I’m sure I will succeed. Wish me good luck and achieve my goal soon. I would like to meet like-minded people here.
    Here is some information about me. I love spending free time outdoors with my family. I want to buy a house in the near future, have two children and a dog. This is my dream from childhood, a dog named lucky, husband, two-story house and children) I am not married yet and therefore I decided while there is time that I can spend personally on myself, I need to use it and greet my body in perfect order.
    Last edited by Samiro7; 06-10-2020 at 12:17 AM. Reason: missing fields
    Perfect body means perfect mind. Keep your mind in order and use the opportunity to play free slots https://imoneyslots.com/free-demo-slots.html and win real money for free, it's like a sport. Such gambling as football. If you play more you want to play then more and more

pypps77 is not very well liked. (-100) pypps77 is not very well liked. (-100) pypps77 is not very well liked. (-100) pypps77 is not very well liked. (-100) pypps77 is not very well liked. (-100) pypps77 is not very well liked. (-100) pypps77 is not very well liked. (-100) pypps77 is not very well liked. (-100) pypps77 is not very well liked. (-100) pypps77 is not very well liked. (-100) pypps77 is not very well liked. (-100)

u mirin?!

yes u are.... rip zyzz.forever mirin.
    Attached Images

pkbeatty is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Always had trouble with gains

Hi all,

I am a prior service member who served as a combat rescue swimmer in the Navy. During my eight years, seven months, I worked out religiously, but never was able to get that “Captain America” look that seemed to come so easily to all the operators around me.

Don’t get me wrong, I performed with the best of them, and was always “the guy to beat” in just about every chategory.

The problem I have is self explanatory, I have a real hard time with gains. My biceps are small, and just about everything about me is skinny. With a TON of work, I was able to get up to 175 naturally, and 193 by other means (pretty much everybody did a cycle or two).

I am currently at 150, and need some help with what I could do differently to get bigger arms, or just bigger everything. I have never really focused on some advice I had a while back to eat more carbs, and am trying to implement that now, but I think I may be over training my biceps, or even everything.

Any help would be much appreciated, just know that I have been heavy into fitness for most of my life, so i’m not totally ignorant to fitness.

Thank you in advance for any advice you may have.

Birdmannan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Birdmannan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Birdmannan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Birdmannan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Birdmannan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Birdmannan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Birdmannan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Birdmannan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Birdmannan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Birdmannan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Birdmannan is on a distinguished road. (+10)

My goal is 15% body fat

Hi everyone! I used to use this forum probably about 5 years ago now. Haven't been on since then.

I'm Nathan, 26, live in Australia. I'm currently working on cutting down to 15% body fat.

I'd love if anyone could suggest what they think I am with my current photos: https://imgur.com/a/1akZAZU

Glad to be here
    Main Goals:
    - Be featured on Bodybuilding.com's teen transformations!
    - Achieve the best physique I possibly can naturally!

- Eat healthy!
    - Train heavy!
    - Keep it simple!
    - Be patient when it comes to seeing results!

flipper024 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Hey There

33 and I've come across the forum a few time in search results and it seems to be a good place for info.

Ran track and cross country as a teenager, also was a gymnast for a bit. Stopped doing any physical activity for a few years and towards my senior year of college, I started going to the gym regularly. I usually did my old gym exercises and learned from watching others at the gym. Bulked up to 165 from 140-145 from 2011 to 2015, since then I've been a little less consistent and also focused more on general health, flexibility and getting back to 165, as opposed to pure figure. Have some issues with symmetry that I am hoping to remedy.

ashblasht is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    hi guys, nice to meet you all

Fishyboy73 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Heyo

Hey there everybody, I'm a 27 year old dude who's trying to get fit but is hitting roadblocks like a lot of people. I currently weight 239 lbs and I'm 6ft, I workout three times a week doing calesthics following "Stan Browneys body weight master" program. I've seen some results in my upper body but my midsection and lower body are really lacking. I'm not sure if it's cause of my high body fat or if the exercises aren't doing much for my lower end. Nice to meet you all though!
    My current body fat is 29.2%

ifbbTJ is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey, my name is Trey Cooper. I’m a 26 year old classic physique bodybuilding competitor. Soon to be IFBB pro! Also a very knowledgeable trainer and online coach always looking for dedicated clients. My IG is treycooper. Check me out!

davidscheff70 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi! My name is David. I weigh 216lbs with a height of 6ft 1inch. I rather prefer to reduce weight than build my body. Looking for insights. Thanks for letting me in.

anthonynathan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi,

I'm Anthony, I've lifted weights on and off since high school. Picked up the weights again four months ago and I plan to stick with it to gain a little more muscle mass and lose a little bit of belly fat .
    Last edited by anthonynathan; 09-20-2020 at 01:24 AM.

Robinidas1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi people, decided to be more social on message boards these days.

I've been a member on this forum for years now and never really read or posted anything, just read the articles and bought supplements.

I'm 33, 5ft 7, weighing 210lbs, carrying around 20% bf atm and am a natural lifter.

I used to be York based but now live in the Leeds/Castleford.

I'm currently lifting 6 times a week on PPL split after years of the standard gym bro split.

So apart from that...Hi guys and girls, I hope to learn some new tricks from your insights

Thanks

Rob
    Last edited by Robinidas1; 09-21-2020 at 02:04 PM.
    sometimes you gotta run before you can walk - Tony Stark