Page 1 of 45 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    anonymous

***official introductions thread***

New to the site or just want to say hi? No matter where you're located, introduce yourself and meet other members here!

violetsauce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) violetsauce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) violetsauce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) violetsauce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) violetsauce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) violetsauce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) violetsauce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) violetsauce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) violetsauce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) violetsauce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) violetsauce has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    well hi i'm new
    i am 25 years old (although i keep getting told i look like a 19 year old) and while i'm not necessarily unhappy with my weight i have been very unhappy with how unfit i am especially for a 25 year old. so i decided to start to work out regulary for good very recently. can't wait for the results to show soon hope everyone gets well into the new year x

RageTempo will become famous soon enough. (+50) RageTempo will become famous soon enough. (+50) RageTempo will become famous soon enough. (+50) RageTempo will become famous soon enough. (+50) RageTempo will become famous soon enough. (+50) RageTempo will become famous soon enough. (+50) RageTempo will become famous soon enough. (+50) RageTempo will become famous soon enough. (+50) RageTempo will become famous soon enough. (+50) RageTempo will become famous soon enough. (+50) RageTempo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey guys, started working out in 2010 but only consistently since January of 2015. I've cut out alcohol completely and started taking my meal planning since about September of this year. Short term goal is to go from 190 to around 170, or until i'm where I want to be with body fat. Once I'm there, i'd like to get to over 200 lbs. I'm currently sitting at around 175.

TDUQUETTE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDUQUETTE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDUQUETTE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDUQUETTE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDUQUETTE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDUQUETTE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDUQUETTE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDUQUETTE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDUQUETTE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDUQUETTE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDUQUETTE will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What's up ladies and gents! I'm Todd, a BSN-RN student and contracted with the Air Force. Looking to put on some muscle. Hopefully see some of you around the forums.

I like working out and health-stuff (duh!), guitar, graphics design, video games, Netflix, video games, and long walks on the beach. Keep grinding!

Click my page to see some photos, can't post links yet, lol. See ya!
    Instagram/Youtube: @Toddactual
    Owner @TEAMFLEXAPPEAL Apparel (More on IG)
    Military Officer, Registered Nurse, Trainer, Competitor

stonesfan129 is just really nice. (+1000) stonesfan129 is just really nice. (+1000) stonesfan129 is just really nice. (+1000) stonesfan129 is just really nice. (+1000) stonesfan129 is just really nice. (+1000) stonesfan129 is just really nice. (+1000) stonesfan129 is just really nice. (+1000) stonesfan129 is just really nice. (+1000) stonesfan129 is just really nice. (+1000) stonesfan129 is just really nice. (+1000) stonesfan129 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hello everyone.

I'm Mike. I made a couple new years resolutions. One of them was to quit smoking, the other was to lose fat and get into better shape. I am 6'0" 250lbs and honestly I'm fat. I wear a size 40 waist and I honestly need to put the fork down and start exercising.

I'm 28 yrs old, I like Asian women, listening to music, building computers and guns.

Thanks.

Epiq is on a distinguished road. (+10) Epiq is on a distinguished road. (+10) Epiq is on a distinguished road. (+10) Epiq is on a distinguished road. (+10) Epiq is on a distinguished road. (+10) Epiq is on a distinguished road. (+10) Epiq is on a distinguished road. (+10) Epiq is on a distinguished road. (+10) Epiq is on a distinguished road. (+10) Epiq is on a distinguished road. (+10) Epiq is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey everyone. 25 year old CPT here. Been a long time lurker on this site and figured why not start posting? My story is that I am a former D 1 college football player who at his highest weight was 285 lbs. Now down to 185 lbs and enjoy helping others reach their fitness goals. I am big on powerlifting and love to document my goals and journey on my Instagram. Follow me at a_g3260.

Look forward to lots of great discussion.

RageTempo will become famous soon enough. (+50) RageTempo will become famous soon enough. (+50) RageTempo will become famous soon enough. (+50) RageTempo will become famous soon enough. (+50) RageTempo will become famous soon enough. (+50) RageTempo will become famous soon enough. (+50) RageTempo will become famous soon enough. (+50) RageTempo will become famous soon enough. (+50) RageTempo will become famous soon enough. (+50) RageTempo will become famous soon enough. (+50) RageTempo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TDUQUETTE View Post
    What's up ladies and gents! I'm Todd, a BSN-RN student and contracted with the Air Force. Looking to put on some muscle. Hopefully see some of you around the forums.

I like working out and health-stuff (duh!), guitar, graphics design, video games, Netflix, video games, and long walks on the beach. Keep grinding!

Click my page to see some photos, can't post links yet, lol. See ya!
    No homo but you and I have some stuff in common! BSN-RN, military (Marines), guitar, video games and muscles! Cool, looking forward to seeing your progress!

Originally Posted by stonesfan129 View Post
    Hello everyone.

I'm Mike. I made a couple new years resolutions. One of them was to quit smoking, the other was to lose fat and get into better shape. I am 6'0" 250lbs and honestly I'm fat. I wear a size 40 waist and I honestly need to put the fork down and start exercising.

I'm 28 yrs old, I like Asian women, listening to music, building computers and guns.

Thanks.
    COLD TURKEY man. Smoking is a joke, did it for 10 years and quit one day. Never had a cigarette again. Not drinking anymore helps with that quite a bit if you can cut that out too!

Slave2thestove will become famous soon enough. (+50) Slave2thestove will become famous soon enough. (+50) Slave2thestove will become famous soon enough. (+50) Slave2thestove will become famous soon enough. (+50) Slave2thestove will become famous soon enough. (+50) Slave2thestove will become famous soon enough. (+50) Slave2thestove will become famous soon enough. (+50) Slave2thestove will become famous soon enough. (+50) Slave2thestove will become famous soon enough. (+50) Slave2thestove will become famous soon enough. (+50) Slave2thestove will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hi names Matt I'm 25 years old and way 130 Ib.... I've been talking about how I need to gain some weight for a while now as I'm a chef and burn a lot of kcal. Woke up this morning and decided to just do it. Hopefully make some gains and maintain

JuniperBerry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hello! im new to the site, and im registering to do the #250k challenge, and im trying to figure out the measurements? where do i measure the arm, and the shoulder at? bicep and at the shoulder, or do i measure from shoulder to shoulder? thanks in advance!

stonesfan129 is just really nice. (+1000) stonesfan129 is just really nice. (+1000) stonesfan129 is just really nice. (+1000) stonesfan129 is just really nice. (+1000) stonesfan129 is just really nice. (+1000) stonesfan129 is just really nice. (+1000) stonesfan129 is just really nice. (+1000) stonesfan129 is just really nice. (+1000) stonesfan129 is just really nice. (+1000) stonesfan129 is just really nice. (+1000) stonesfan129 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by RageTempo View Post
    No homo but you and I have some stuff in common! BSN-RN, military (Marines), guitar, video games and muscles! Cool, looking forward to seeing your progress!

COLD TURKEY man. Smoking is a joke, did it for 10 years and quit one day. Never had a cigarette again. Not drinking anymore helps with that quite a bit if you can cut that out too!
    Yeah that's the only way to do it. I'm on week two, the sweats and urges about having one are going away slowly. I like to have a drink now and then, what can I have that is healthy? I can't drink beers because of the carbs, and my trying to lose weight. Am I ok sipping on a hard cider or something?

bigbilly1957 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hello everyone I am a 58 year old out of shape overweight man, that was an athlete, but after years of abusing my body, I woke up and all of a sudden here I am about 70 lbs at least overweight. Im committing to to make a change. hope everyone is successful with YOUR goals this new year!

Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JuniperBerry View Post
    hello! im new to the site, and im registering to do the #250k challenge, and im trying to figure out the measurements? where do i measure the arm, and the shoulder at? bicep and at the shoulder, or do i measure from shoulder to shoulder? thanks in advance!
    There are videos on this site that show you how, if you go to your body space under the measurement section, there is a link that opens the videos
    Blues Hockey is life! I live for pain and disappointment.
    Freemason crew

instagram.com/sph724

Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bigbilly1957 View Post
    Hello everyone I am a 58 year old out of shape overweight man, that was an athlete, but after years of abusing my body, I woke up and all of a sudden here I am about 70 lbs at least overweight. Im committing to to make a change. hope everyone is successful with YOUR goals this new year!
    Welcome, If your not sure on the best way to cut the extra weight make sure you check out the stickies I the nutrition section. Good luck on your goals!
    Blues Hockey is life! I live for pain and disappointment.
    Freemason crew

instagram.com/sph724

MrsSRogers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey Bodybuilding world
    I'm Stephanie and I'm 25 years old. It's been had to keep off the weight at my office job sitting all day but I'm so excited to challenge myself. Good luck to everyone making their goals!

Routzz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hello im 18 years old and a weakling, and I just made this account. My goals are to gain some muscle and not look like a twig. I seek wisdom and knowledge that could help me along my journey to success, thanks.

Tombanelas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tombanelas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tombanelas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tombanelas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tombanelas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tombanelas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tombanelas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tombanelas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tombanelas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tombanelas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tombanelas is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hello! I'm João, 25 yo, and I'm portuguese! Finishing my masters degree in Physics Engineering, I started working out by the end of 2014 and now I just can't stop thinking about my next gym session, so in Love!

My goals are to loose my freaking "love grapples", 6 years of drinking beer with college buddies can really stack up ahah More seriously, I want to keep improving every day, be in shape and have an healty lifestyle. Will love to share some moments with people like minded.

See you around!

RachelBeihl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

New to BB and new to forums

My name is Rachel and I am 35 y/o with 2 kids. For a while I settled into the stay at home mom role, and that was great and I loved it. Buuuut, I reached my heaviest I have ever been. At 5'5" I was 184lbs. I am also a CPT in the Army Reserves and that weight was TOTALLY unacceptable. I have lost 25 lbs and found 5 back, and I want more. 164 isn't good enough for me. I want thinner and stronger. Part of it is looks; I want to look in the mirror everyday and feel confident. Part of it is fitness; I want to decide to go hike up Pikes Peak and know that I can, the only question is how fast.
    I have tried to find someone to do this journey but I appear to be alone in this. I have never been active in a forum before, but I'm hoping to find that support here. Are there any women in the Colorado Springs looking for an occasional workout partner, maybe do the incline or bike Garden of the Gods? Any support is appreciated, but for safety I will only meet up with other women.
    Also, is anyone doing the competition that starts on the 10th? Any thoughts on it?

Thanks for your time,
    Rachel

kaccy48 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi Rachel! New girl here as well. I'm 48 mom of 3 and went from 183 to 132 this year. Keep on track! I'm doing the challenge as well, never too old to transform yourself!

aammiirrr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey ppl, i'm 30 y.o and have recently taken up weights to help with martial arts training. goal is functional strength and injury avoidance. look forward to sharing my journey with you!

fitchefkeagan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hey guys 24 year old south African aspiring coach and personal trainer. I've been in and out of the gym for years but now its stayed constant and has become an addiction! im looking to compete this year in a few comps to test my mental and physical well being I train a few people in my area and have seen incredible results so that's why I want to become a coach. Im a chef too and research diets and nutrition daily so if you need any help give me a shout

adletson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Introduction

I've been a lurker here for about 2 years but have decided to finally register and try to contribute. I'm 6'0" 199, about 22% bodyfat. Working on slimming at the moment. I have mainly pursued the major lifts on and off for about 4 years now and my PRs so far are 235 bench, 365 squat, and 415 deadlift. Looking forward to learning more and more from all the people who contribute their time and experience here.

DiogoMiguelB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hi
    been lurking one year, my body is fit and im happy with it , just looking to upgrade it a bit, im slim with a few muscles, quite the average worker who doesnt workout i have 25 years old.

looking foward to this forum all the best

trouble693 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey I'm stephanie,
    I'm 24, mom to a 17 month old boy. I started doing krav maga in August and have become obsessed with it, lifting a little bit here and there but wanting to get at it more.

Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Welcome, to all of you. Awesome to see so many people trying to better themselves. Glad you all are here. there are some really smart folks who participate on these boards. Glad to have you all aboard with us.
    I know who I am. And after all these years, there’s a victory in that.

All liberals deserve death

*Proud member of the misc 767 & USA vs. Germany world cup ban
    -People who say money can't buy happiness, have never paid the adoption fee at the pound and went home with a new best friend
    *There's no such thing as a bad dog, only a bad dog owner

If you see myself and swoleyo in a thread, remind me to rep him.

torridcrafter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) torridcrafter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) torridcrafter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) torridcrafter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) torridcrafter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) torridcrafter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) torridcrafter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) torridcrafter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) torridcrafter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) torridcrafter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) torridcrafter has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    *waves*
    My name is Krista and a friend introduced me to this site when she suggested a new training program to me (we had bored of our normal routines and wanted MORE).

My journey didn't start this week or last but rather almost 2 years ago. I was 222lbs and after many attempts at losing weight and regaining it through this diet or that, I had come to terms with the fact that I was meant to be a BBW. I learned to love myself unconditionally - regardless of the body I sometimes felt trapped in. My glucose levels started creeping up, and my doctor wanted me to keep a closer eye on it. She suggested that I lose weight...but psshhhhh I was FIIIINE, this is where my body was HAPPY. Then I tipped the scale on the glucose chart. I was diabetic. Period. Readings didn't lie. A1C levels sucked and she gave me 2 choices - change my life or go on meds.

BOOM. I had this sudden moment of holy crap...I am killing my body. My dr. gave me 3 months to make changes before putting me on meds. She requested I lose 5% of my body weight, although she would be happiest with 20%. The day I walked out of that office, and after a good cry, life changed. I refused to walk back into her office until I had managed the full 20%. She didn't recognize me when she walked in, and then cried when she realized who I was. I have now lost over 36% of my body weight, I have completely and totally changed my lifestyle (and that of my children) and I have *completely* reversed my diabetes - I have normal A1C levels.

Exercise didn't come at the beginning, nor did it come easily. It wasn't until well over a year in that I realized that food changes weren't enough. They gained me the first 20% +, but I was still struggling with my fasting glucose levels and I couldn't figure any other way to get those numbers down. So a friend challenged me to do Mudderella, and off I went to the gym to get stronger so I could accomplish that goal - and with the knowledge that resistance training is a key factor in glucose homeostasis.

Here I am, almost 2 years into my journey and the gym has become a large part of my life. My goals now are different than they were before - they are no longer driven by percentages, A1C or fasting levels, but rather by plates and reps and small changes in my body. I am excited to join a community motivated by transformation and dedication.

So, yeah...HI!

JamesFEvans has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Oy!

My (nick)name is James! I'm 22 and I am currently as average as you can get body wise. Around 7 years ago I was an aspiring boxer and had a few fights under my belt. I was being trained to participate in the boxer license event in my country by age 16, but an accident at age 15 left me unable to walk for 6 months, then as I was making it back into boxing, I broke the knuckles on my right hand and haven't boxed since. Graduated a few months after being recovered from both injuries and joined the military for 18 months.

Got into decent shape, but I was far from a model soldier and I was in the lower end physique and strength wise in comparison. Finished service, got a job, worked for almost 2 years, gained weight, etc.

Ended in university by the end of 2014 and I weighed a bit over 230 pounds. Joined a gym and just did cardio and fixed around my diet. Around mid year I had lost around 55 pounds and I was finally average again! Worked during the summer in my home country, etc, gained about 10 pounds. (Hadn't lifted, so didn't really lose strength)

Joined again in October and have slowly learned different exercises and how to perform them. I've never really followed a regimen, but I'm participating in the 250k Challenge and I want to stick to Jim's 12 week program.

So that's me! Heya!

Add me as friend? (Is that a thing? Haven't really found my way around, took me a while to even find this forum...)

superkaryman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey call me Kary and I've been on and off working out since the summer of Junior year. I had a pinkie injury, shoulder injury and range of motion problems (permanent) but I am getting back into things. My goal is to be peak of what is attainable: be the fastest, strongest, and healthiest with great endurance, stamina and strength of body and mind.
    Last edited by superkaryman; 01-10-2016 at 09:49 AM.

Jroost5o Jroost5o Jroost5o Jroost5o Jroost5o Jroost5o Jroost5o Jroost5o Jroost5o Jroost5o Jroost5o
    New to the forum as well. 6'3 195.. Only been lifting for 3 months now and great gains!

PineFresh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PineFresh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PineFresh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PineFresh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PineFresh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PineFresh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PineFresh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PineFresh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PineFresh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PineFresh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PineFresh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hey guys, new to the site. Thought I'd share with you all about how I got into fitness/bodybuilding. I love reading all your stories as well! Btw, you guys can call me Manny.

When I first started training I was super lanky. Around 135lbs @ 6ft. I was in college, lived a sedentary lifestyle and really didnt eat much.

I was watching the Olympics back in 2012 and that's actually what motivated me to get up and be more active again. I used to be a runner before that in highschool and watching the olympics helped me think to myself like..."what are u doing with your life dude?" Being the driven individual I am, I got up and went for a 2 hour run right there and then. Definitely over did it being the first time back at it in a long time, haha. I eventually started going to the college gym to train my legs to help me with my runs. I started seeing progress in terms of muscle gain really quickly and started doing research on training, made my own routines and next thing you know, no one would recognize me after a year.
    My first year of training I did a really hard bulk. At the end I was around 240-243 lbs which was a huge difference from a year before that when I just started as someone that used to disspear when they turned sideways (lol). I stayed around that weight for a while then started my first cut. I managed to get down to around 195lbs at my leanest. I was actually preparing to do a show, however; I got sick with hyperthyroidism which ruined my plans to compete. I lost quite a bit of weight along with a lot of my hard earned muscle.
    I was motivated to regain what I lost, and that's exactly what I did. My goal now is to train in order to become the best possible version of myself that I can become. Getting close to 4 years of training now, I really enjoy training and helping others achieve their goals as well, and am working hard to continue building my online coaching business.

SimonBugge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Hello

Hi my name is Simon, i am 18 years old, i started working out when i was 16 years old. I wanted to start working out because i was overweight, and i wanted to be skinny instead of being overweight. I achieved that goal. I went from 80 kg - down to 68 kg, now i am trying to keep my muscle mass, as i try to lower my body fat.

- Simon
    Attached Images