Page 20 of 45 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast
    punkymonkies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) punkymonkies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) punkymonkies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) punkymonkies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) punkymonkies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) punkymonkies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) punkymonkies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) punkymonkies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) punkymonkies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) punkymonkies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) punkymonkies has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Ello! The name's Anthony... Did you read that in a possible Scottish accent? Hehe, welp. I'm currently 17 but will be proudly saying I'm turning 18 this summer and going to a university soon, too! I've had an interest in bodybuilding for some time now and I think it just turned into a passion that I'll probably never see myself become one.. It's kind of complicated and I need a few problems resolved before I can begin honestly but I'm not afraid to try new things. There's so many things that I like but also a lot of things that I don't like, however, that doesn't mean I'm just here to cheer on and make some friends now, let me get a paper and pen to write down everything you have to tell me because I just admire bodybuilders genuinely and I can't wait to start in the future! I'd like to be all types of weird in different levels, nothing too far fetched but greatly having a good time. That's one fact about me that I define as a person but another thing is that I'm a very self-conscious person. When I say that, I mean it, and when I mean it, I say that, you got that?!

I can't wait to discover more to bodybuilding! See you around!

"I'm nothing but Oodles and Noodles but that doesn't mean I can't be a strong doodle." - A quote I just made up, never forget it!

Ozymandiassss is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi others. I'm going to be honest and say that I'm here for the general discussion I have noodle arms.

Registered User Lifts4longevity's Avatar
    Lifts4longevity is just really nice. (+1000) Lifts4longevity is just really nice. (+1000) Lifts4longevity is just really nice. (+1000) Lifts4longevity is just really nice. (+1000) Lifts4longevity is just really nice. (+1000) Lifts4longevity is just really nice. (+1000) Lifts4longevity is just really nice. (+1000) Lifts4longevity is just really nice. (+1000) Lifts4longevity is just really nice. (+1000) Lifts4longevity is just really nice. (+1000) Lifts4longevity is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hi everyone. My name is Andy and I've been a long time lurker of BB.com. I finally decided to join the fun and take my health more serious after training solid for the past 26 months (training is getting a little stale-need to throw in a few change ups!). I've weight trained off and on since my teen years and I'm finding that with my current ongoing complex health issues, fitness is really helping me physically and mentally to stay happy and balanced. I'm hoping to get some additional motivation from this forum so I can meet some new goals and break a few PR's along the way. I'm excited and hopeful for what lies ahead. Thanks for having me.
    ***Everybody pities the weak....but jealousy, you have to earn!***

Cancer free since 2006, but fighting the battle daily

DaniCCs is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi everyone, my name is Dani. Ive been here in the shadows reading through posts for a while and thought it high time I joined in.
    I'm a little guy. I'm 165lbs at 27 and am around the 175cm mark. Backtrack a year or so I was 147/150lbs and found it impossible to change my body.

I had weedy little arms, absolutely no chest, and on top of it all I had that little skinny-fat belly to top it all off. My posture sucked with my butt hanging out and my shoulders rolling forward. I was sore and tired and ate like crap. No matter what I did I just couldn't put on size, and as a result, I loaded up on carbs and calories thinking it would make all the difference.

I started running a year ago and was hesitant as I thought I had no weight left to lose and would just make my situation worse. But it didn't.. If anything I started to notice very minute increases in body mass, tone, but most importantly energy levels and posture.

I joined the Max's Challenge in August and over that 12 weeks learnt so much about fitness and nutrition. I can't thank the challenge enough for the changes it helped me achieve. With that being said it also highlighted how seedy, strange and sometimes dangerous the fitness world can be. I strayed from some things in the challenge as the science just didn't add up, not to mention the amount of money I was spending on supp after supp. I still take supps, but I'm more savvy about it now. So although I didn't agree with everything the max challenge presented, I have to take my hat off to it, because without it, I may not have seized the opportunity to change.

I'm still a little guy, but I've put on 5" to a chest that had absolutely no definition nor pop, my arms are at 14" (which doesn't make me feel super special with 12" forearms) which for me is awesome and my skinny-fat belly is on its way out.... So I'm happy with what I've achieved to date, but it's just the beginning.

Cheers

dapeanutkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) dapeanutkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) dapeanutkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) dapeanutkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) dapeanutkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) dapeanutkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) dapeanutkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) dapeanutkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) dapeanutkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) dapeanutkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) dapeanutkid is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Hello All

Hello interweb people. I am new to this forum, but not to bb.com and fitness. I have been weight lifting and involved with fitness and supplements for over 5 years. I was once a small guy and decided after the military to get in better shape and put on muscle. I had my own online supplement business for a bit and was working on a formula for a pre workout that at the time I think worked better than anything else on the market. All in all I get im done with my into for now and if anyone wants to get to know me better give me a shout.
    Attached Images
    https://www.instagram.com/pure_strength_nutrition/

pijuels is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi All,

My name is Phil. I'm 49 and been lifting weights since I was 14...off and on (I had long breaks in college and when my kids were born). I'm 5'9" around 178lbs, have a decent V shape (size 33 pants...lets go for 30!!! lol) but could stand to be a lot more cut. In the past, I've usually focused on strength training. But now, at 49, as past injuries rear their ugly heads (hips, knees, shoulders, elbows, wrists, etc) and my strength is tapering down, I've decided to switch my focus from strength to leaner muscle and getting "cut"...and maintaining flexibility and stamina. Also, as I have developed reflux and gastritis, I'm watching what I eat...less junk food, bad carbs, fatty meats, etc. I admit that I've hit a plateau and I'm excited about this change in workout style and diet.

kmaat is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi all, long time reader first time poster. I just became a dad a few months ago and am looking to finally get serious about getting into another shape other than round! I have been in and out of the gym for the last 5-6 years and am no stranger to the concepts. Finally got my meal prepping and diet ( i think) down pat, but could always use good advice. Hoping to get some good info here.

Solgardener is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Another new guy to the pile...

I'm 6'3", weighed 236.7# on March 3rd. around 28-30% body fat.

After a few years of out of shape living, I've started ramping up my cardio and exercise. I started on April 2 by hiking a 4.4 mile mountain trail near home. It's up hill for 98% of the 2.2 miles up. Cardio is better than it's ever been. I hiked 50.5 miles in the first 28 days. My pace is basically as fast as I can hike, and then run the smooth sections on the way down to keep the heart rate up. I've alternated between with and without a 30# pack just to mix it up. I hit the trail 3-4 days a week when weather permits.

I've lost 22 pounds in the first month, but have hit a plateau, so I'm trying to improve my diet and kick my metabolism in overdrive.

I'm adding weight training in at least three days a week for 30-40 minute workouts, plus a bit more cardio at the gym.

I'm here for tips to get me on the right path, to avoid bad habits.

My goal is to cut BF% in half, add some size and strength.

C980 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi.

Not new I suppose as I signed up a few years back, but I'm returning to training after a few horrible years where it just got put on the back burner.

I'm 28, 5'8.5 ish, 82kg and my body fat has shot up to around 25% since sacking it off and it's one of my biggest regrets.

Now my life is back on track I'm trying to get back to my peak which was around 79-80kg at around 14% (fluctuated due to various reasons!). However rather than focusing mostly on strength I want to focus on bodybuilding this time around.

I'm looking to get back to that and then build from there.

My lifting weights have severely gone down since stopping, but in my first few weeks back I'm making steady progress. Got some goals to achieve by the end of the year in terms of that.

I Have varied experience from previous training so hopefully I can give out as good as I get in terms of advice, but I'm mostly here for some motivation and to immerse myself back in the sport.

Hope to get to know some like minded people and hopefully build my best self 😬

Anahel is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    17 years young, 186cm , 75kg
    Aiming to be huge

FKPhoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FKPhoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FKPhoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FKPhoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FKPhoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FKPhoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FKPhoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FKPhoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FKPhoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FKPhoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FKPhoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hello everyone. I'm hoping to get back to how I looked when I was 21 lol through some dedicated training, nutrition and lifestyle changes. Over the past 6 months I've really let myself go due to a number of factors the main being very busy with work (excuses I know). I work as an educator of fine art & photography at an International school however also freelance as a fashion and beauty photographer. This year it's been crazy with lots of work coming my way (can't complain!) and my own personal health and fitness has taken a back seat. No more!

In the past I've had very good fitness and the best shape I was in, was back in 2015 when I hovered around the 78kg and 8% bf mark. My issue is staying motivated and consistent which is why I've decided to log all my workouts and progress and try connect with other people hoping to do the same.

Mchb1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

HEy I'm MArcus

Hey everyone I'm Marcus, a 30-year-old man who used to be skinny. 10 years ago I got really fat because of food habits and the zero work out. For the past three years I wanted to get in shape, I was terrified to do so though. I got from skinny to obese, so my sing might fall down. Three months ago I took my final decision: I have to be healthy - no matter how I looks.
    My nutritionist said that I'm well build and body is pretty proportionate, and if I could loose weight slowly and building muscles, my skin would be OK [at least no horrible].

I've lost 10 kilograms (22 pounds) and I've gained 4 kilograms of muscle. I won't stop... I don't want to post any body pic until I have a good result.

See you later folks

STBarett is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hello there, I am Sydney, 23 years old, from USA, I started in gym from my 18 years, glad to be member of this forum!

kieranmartin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey y'all, just starting out my bodybuilding.com profile, would like some friends/people to share fitness tips with
    AyeeItsKieran

Dmamaj78 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey everyone I'm Donnita and I'm just starting my fitness journey! Wanting to meet people for friendship, encouragement, motivation and any tips you may have. I've been going to the gym since 5/5/17 this is my first time joining a gym and I'm new to the whole thread thing also. I just finished my 1st week of the LiveFit program feeling great! Looking forward to meeting my new Fit family

RDPartin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RDPartin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RDPartin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RDPartin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RDPartin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RDPartin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RDPartin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RDPartin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RDPartin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RDPartin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RDPartin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey everybody. I'm Doug, a 30 year old PhD student in Texas. I'm a little upset with myself for not keeping up with hitting the gym. I started when I was about 20 and made some good progress. But then the excuses came and it was on/off at the gym for years. I'm finally putting my foot down. I just hope at 30 it's not "too late".

Thundawave is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey Joseph here. I recently joined this site seeking out some advice/friends to help me through this lifestyle change I started. I started roughly three months ago and small results are shining through! As quarter two of my first year has begun, I'm ready to push myself harder and go further. I do not want to stop this momentum. Feel free to hit me up, I could us all the motivation I can get haha

ahmediyad is on a distinguished road. (+10)

helloo

hi how are u all

anyone from maldives?

shud aim for 100 plus

welcome to a healthy lifestyle

Originally Posted by Dmamaj78 View Post
    Hey everyone I'm Donnita and I'm just starting my fitness journey! Wanting to meet people for friendship, encouragement, motivation and any tips you may have. I've been going to the gym since 5/5/17 this is my first time joining a gym and I'm new to the whole thread thing also. I just finished my 1st week of the LiveFit program feeling great! Looking forward to meeting my new Fit family
    welcome to a healthy lifestyle

Originally Posted by FKPhoto View Post
    Hello everyone. I'm hoping to get back to how I looked when I was 21 lol through some dedicated training, nutrition and lifestyle changes. Over the past 6 months I've really let myself go due to a number of factors the main being very busy with work (excuses I know). I work as an educator of fine art & photography at an International school however also freelance as a fashion and beauty photographer. This year it's been crazy with lots of work coming my way (can't complain!) and my own personal health and fitness has taken a back seat. No more!

In the past I've had very good fitness and the best shape I was in, was back in 2015 when I hovered around the 78kg and 8% bf mark. My issue is staying motivated and consistent which is why I've decided to log all my workouts and progress and try connect with other people hoping to do the same.
    never give up

Originally Posted by RDPartin View Post
    Hey everybody. I'm Doug, a 30 year old PhD student in Texas. I'm a little upset with myself for not keeping up with hitting the gym. I started when I was about 20 and made some good progress. But then the excuses came and it was on/off at the gym for years. I'm finally putting my foot down. I just hope at 30 it's not "too late".
    its never late to start, people had started in their late 50's too

Originally Posted by DaniCCs View Post
    Hi everyone, my name is Dani. Ive been here in the shadows reading through posts for a while and thought it high time I joined in.
    I'm a little guy. I'm 165lbs at 27 and am around the 175cm mark. Backtrack a year or so I was 147/150lbs and found it impossible to change my body.

I had weedy little arms, absolutely no chest, and on top of it all I had that little skinny-fat belly to top it all off. My posture sucked with my butt hanging out and my shoulders rolling forward. I was sore and tired and ate like crap. No matter what I did I just couldn't put on size, and as a result, I loaded up on carbs and calories thinking it would make all the difference.

I started running a year ago and was hesitant as I thought I had no weight left to lose and would just make my situation worse. But it didn't.. If anything I started to notice very minute increases in body mass, tone, but most importantly energy levels and posture.

I joined the Max's Challenge in August and over that 12 weeks learnt so much about fitness and nutrition. I can't thank the challenge enough for the changes it helped me achieve. With that being said it also highlighted how seedy, strange and sometimes dangerous the fitness world can be. I strayed from some things in the challenge as the science just didn't add up, not to mention the amount of money I was spending on supp after supp. I still take supps, but I'm more savvy about it now. So although I didn't agree with everything the max challenge presented, I have to take my hat off to it, because without it, I may not have seized the opportunity to change.

I'm still a little guy, but I've put on 5" to a chest that had absolutely no definition nor pop, my arms are at 14" (which doesn't make me feel super special with 12" forearms) which for me is awesome and my skinny-fat belly is on its way out.... So I'm happy with what I've achieved to date, but it's just the beginning.

Cheers
    quite right there, being happy is the most important thing

Originally Posted by dapeanutkid View Post
    Hello interweb people. I am new to this forum, but not to bb.com and fitness. I have been weight lifting and involved with fitness and supplements for over 5 years. I was once a small guy and decided after the military to get in better shape and put on muscle. I had my own online supplement business for a bit and was working on a formula for a pre workout that at the time I think worked better than anything else on the market. All in all I get im done with my into for now and if anyone wants to get to know me better give me a shout.
    cool

Originally Posted by C980 View Post
    Hi.

Not new I suppose as I signed up a few years back, but I'm returning to training after a few horrible years where it just got put on the back burner.

I'm 28, 5'8.5 ish, 82kg and my body fat has shot up to around 25% since sacking it off and it's one of my biggest regrets.

Now my life is back on track I'm trying to get back to my peak which was around 79-80kg at around 14% (fluctuated due to various reasons!). However rather than focusing mostly on strength I want to focus on bodybuilding this time around.

I'm looking to get back to that and then build from there.

My lifting weights have severely gone down since stopping, but in my first few weeks back I'm making steady progress. Got some goals to achieve by the end of the year in terms of that.

I Have varied experience from previous training so hopefully I can give out as good as I get in terms of advice, but I'm mostly here for some motivation and to immerse myself back in the sport.

Hope to get to know some like minded people and hopefully build my best self 😬
    never give up

Originally Posted by Konop88 View Post
    Hello there, my name's Jess, glad to join the community of inspiring and persistent people! I've decided to start working out to somehow diversify my leisure time and find new friends, catch up with some acquaintances and just explore the world of opportunities (which is my passion). My other hobbies are playing the guitar and making cover songs, swimming, dancing, literature, travelling, pottery and cooking. Eager to learn more about bodybuilding
    best way to learn is by doing it

Originally Posted by Ozymandiassss View Post
    Hi others. I'm going to be honest and say that I'm here for the general discussion I have noodle arms.
    noodle???

Originally Posted by DaniCCs View Post

Cheers
    never give up

Page 20 of 45 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast