Page 27 of 45 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 ... LastLast
    nomad2159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nomad2159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nomad2159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nomad2159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nomad2159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nomad2159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nomad2159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nomad2159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nomad2159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nomad2159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nomad2159 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've been lurking for a while and figured I'd finally join up. I'm 53 and started lifting at the beginning of the year. I've had a few set backs and some wrong turns but I've gotten a lot of useful information from here. I just finished my first month on stronglifts and I like the structure. When I start a workout I know what I'm going to do and I'm slowly seeing some results. I'm looking forward to learning more and seeing how far the rabbit hole takes me.

AndyPL is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi All,

Finally I found the time to actually join this forum...

I aspire to have a sexy lean muscular figure...

I am 25 kgs... I was 86.1 kgs in July 2017 (I don't recollect my body fat % but I did fall under the textbook definition of "obese") and now 72.5 kgs (as of today morning)... It has taken a lot of grit, hard work and hardwork to reach till this point (PFA image)...

So, I hope to receive excellent advice and learn a lot, as to how to facilitate this transformation to its final goal... It isn't over yet but you all could make it possible...!
    Attached Images
    Pray Hard,
    Work Hard,
    Workout Hard,
    Diet Hard,
    Travel Hard and..

Lead ... ;)

Location: Bradford, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Leerobs28 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi all.
    yet another newbie to the forum.

a year or so ago i started running and quite quickly got in to long distance. (a marathon a week) which i enjoyed but suffered with a knee injury. So had to stop for a while and never really got back in to long distance now i only run 3/4 miles Mondays and Wednesday

recently i was told i was too skinny. and now i have new goals which is why I'm here!

motivation,new friends and archive my goals

hope your all well and merry Christmas

robloder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm somewhat a newbie, I did some weightlifting before but nothing serious. Its all on my bodyspace from a year or two ago. Recently moved for work and I decided to start again and make it a habit. I live in a tiny town in central Newfoundland, Canada. My gym is 45 min away from where I live, and 15 min further than where I work. I go to every day after work Monday-Friday. Just about finished the Kris Gethin 12 week muscle building program and I've gained back all of my strength and more from my previous time working out. I plan on continuing a bulk until march/april and then lose some fat if I can for summer. If not, i'll still be bigger and stronger than I am now if all goes well.

Merry Christmas!

getrevolution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i just started getting serious into weightlifting and signed up for a gym near my workplace paying exorbitant amount. The fact that it's near my workplace makes me more consistent. I'm into my 4th month of bulking and there are definitely growing bigger but not sure whether its mostly fats or not

4footbar is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4footbar is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4footbar is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4footbar is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4footbar is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4footbar is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4footbar is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4footbar is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4footbar is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4footbar is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4footbar is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi! Im Mark and I'm a 59 yr old Dad. Started weight training as part of my health regiment this winter. Really don't know much about it, but I do have some simple equipment and guides for basic workouts. Looking to learn from those who are successful at using weight training for health and body weight management. Not looking to bulk up, but to get some definition and lose some fat. I've been 40 lbs over my preferred weight for the last 15 years, and this past summer 20 lbs were burned off bicycling, which I really enjoy. Winter is here and I pulled out my old weights and got a couple of racks to organize things. Also an inexpensive folding weight bench with barbell rack that is sold under dozens of different names. It serves it purpose. I also use a utility room as the exercise room, and space is at a premium. So I picked up a 6ft bar and cut 1 foot off each end to make a 4 foot bar that clears the furniture and stuff in the room LOL! Amazed that I could not find a 4 ft straight bar. Only curling bars.

A few years ago I sold my house and had a basement with larger press bench and iron and cement weights (which were not being used). Sold the bench and cement weights and kept all the iron plates. So I have plenty of old Weider brand iron, most is stamped "China" some are the old flat backs. Also a few York weights under 3 lbs. Now I keep my eye out for old Weider and York plates and dumbbells at garage sales, markets, etc. Started to collect the old York round head dumbbells. Collecting keeps me interested and adds another dimension to weight training for me.

Have been looking at various forums for the last few weeks and decided to join this one because I liked the attitude of the posters.

Anyway, that is me in a nutshell.

Glad to meet you.
    Mark.

CyberReaper will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberReaper will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberReaper will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberReaper will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberReaper will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberReaper will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberReaper will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberReaper will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberReaper will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberReaper will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberReaper will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hello all. Lurked around here for some time and finally decided to join up. One of my new year's resolutions to start working out again and work on my physical fitness again after falling behind on it for so long. I aim to mainly maintain good physical shape, improve my health and eating habits and just generally maintain good health all across the board. Look forward to hanging around here and sharing my progress.

ysirajuddin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hey fellas, I actually created this account two years ago but haven't visited the forums. As 2018 just started I thought it'd be a good idea to interact with the bodybuilding community as I progress my fitness goals. I just turned 20 too, so this year I'm working hard toward a better physique

Khersie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Long time lurker here and decided to join and post and interact with the community!

lolopoloko is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    hi, my name is jack.
    my height 1.89
    my weight 90kg

SilentLullaby is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hello there. Finally made an account. Took a little while of scouring some forum boards to find where I'd fit in the most, but I think BB will do pretty okay.

Weight goals are in the bottom, pictures will probably come in a little bit!

Been doing this for a little while, fell off the wagon for a solid 6 months or so, but I'm back on!
    Weight goals:

CW - 160

GW1 - 155 || GW2 - 150 || GW3 - 145 || GW4 - 140 || GW5 - 135 || GW6 - 130 || GW7 - 125

UGW - 120

MountainmanCO will become famous soon enough. (+50) MountainmanCO will become famous soon enough. (+50) MountainmanCO will become famous soon enough. (+50) MountainmanCO will become famous soon enough. (+50) MountainmanCO will become famous soon enough. (+50) MountainmanCO will become famous soon enough. (+50) MountainmanCO will become famous soon enough. (+50) MountainmanCO will become famous soon enough. (+50) MountainmanCO will become famous soon enough. (+50) MountainmanCO will become famous soon enough. (+50) MountainmanCO will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Good morning all... I've been reading here for a long time...

Live, work, and train in Colorado, 8600 ft elevation. It smells like a skunk farm up here.

Pretty basic small garage gym, attached to house. Stays about 50 degrees in the gym during the winter.

RML-690 with straps
    OPB
    OB86B
    Matador
    A few benches
    Etc

In the process of making a tricep pulley
    Attached Images
    Last edited by MountainmanCO; 01-20-2018 at 06:28 AM. Reason: Couple pics

Incr3dibleHunk is not very well liked. (-100) Incr3dibleHunk is not very well liked. (-100) Incr3dibleHunk is not very well liked. (-100) Incr3dibleHunk is not very well liked. (-100) Incr3dibleHunk is not very well liked. (-100) Incr3dibleHunk is not very well liked. (-100) Incr3dibleHunk is not very well liked. (-100) Incr3dibleHunk is not very well liked. (-100) Incr3dibleHunk is not very well liked. (-100) Incr3dibleHunk is not very well liked. (-100) Incr3dibleHunk is not very well liked. (-100)
    Hey what's up people my name's Mike I'm not really new but this is my new username. I am 29 but look 20 ****ing genetics. I been lifting for years but I also was partying way too much so I wouldn't really get any where. I have a higher than normal iq but I don't like to show off. So I might make some mistakes on purpose to make people feel better about themselves. Any questions just ask...people say I have charm and charisma but I just think I'm a Straight didck

smalls7 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hello Body Space! i am a 27 year old trying to build my body back to my own standards. I enjoy creative criticism and any feed back towards myself or if its asked from me. I am open book and I'm open to chat to get to my goals.
    Giving up is never an option!-(my own daily reminder) --Smalls:)

WindigoJack is a complete loser! (-2000) WindigoJack is a complete loser! (-2000) WindigoJack is a complete loser! (-2000) WindigoJack is a complete loser! (-2000) WindigoJack is a complete loser! (-2000) WindigoJack is a complete loser! (-2000) WindigoJack is a complete loser! (-2000) WindigoJack is a complete loser! (-2000) WindigoJack is a complete loser! (-2000) WindigoJack is a complete loser! (-2000) WindigoJack is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Hello, everybody. I just wanted to meet some people who won’t tell me that I need to eat a cookie. Why can’t people get us a steak if they’re so worried about our weight?

DHRob is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Hello, New Here

Just a regular Dad trying to get in better shape; nothing new. In the Seattle Area. Im trying to cut and get smaller; looking for buds and not in to body shaming etc. Thanks.
    Attached Images

Rombs59 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hello! Took a little break, gained some mass (fat) and trying to go at it again. Wish me luck!

happybuddyxd is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi my name is Daniel Kim. I'm an avid natural bodybuilder who was first introduced to sports through track and field. I reached my natural limit in sprinting and therefore had no more reason to participate in it. However, muscle building was a thing that you either had or don't which simply comes from eating more clean and working out effectively. For the past 2 years i have gathered basic knowledge in muscle building and it's health benefits. I'm more than happy to make friends online here, and if possible become some sort of competitor or fitness model. I have read hundreds of upon hundreds of threads even before making this account in this website and am now finally ready to take the next step in bodybuilding.

ivojara has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

New Chilean

Hello everybody, I'm in Chile. I am 1.67m tall and weigh 100 kilos. I used to be fit until 35, then I relaxed and put on 30 kilos, I am now 51 and began eating better since Jan 1st, have been training with weights for 2 weeks. I have been overweight for 15 years, so now I discovered I had Diastasis rectii (split abs), so now I am also doing post pregnancy exercises (I am male) to correct that. I can´t do conventional crunches for now (until the gap closes). Now, thanks for all the good advice I have read here along the years, I got serious about it now and hope to get a better body.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by ivojara; 02-18-2018 at 09:46 PM. Reason: Attaching a photo

Feidabakery is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hello!
    My name is Fei and I'm currently 5ft5 and 129lbs!!

Codeman250 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey all. Been a skinny fat pretty much all my life and I decided to work out since I bought a brand new weight set. I want to get down to %15 body fat to start building muscle much easier. I tend to hover now around 198-200 pounds. My only problem is what do i need to eat while I'm cutting? Also I need help concerning how much fats and carbs do i need to eat each day? I know about protein and how much i need to consume. I'm also wondering should i go high carb and high protein with low fat? Or do i need a high fat high protein with low carb diet? Thanks!
    Also been working out and trying to lose weight was on the end of January of 2018!

fit2sit is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    'Sup everybody. I'm not new to the forums, long time lurker. My reason for making an account and wanting to get into shape can be summed up in one sentence:

I'm tired of F***ing yo-yo ing.

Lose enough to feel good about myself then take a break because "I deserve it" and then that break turns into 5-6 months out of the gym, and we know how that goes...

I'm 6' (183 cm) and currently 235 lbs. My main problem lately (re: past 3-4 years) is that I'd find a decent program, do it, feel good about myself then fall back into a trap and get fat. Get somewhat into shape then get fat. Each time, getting fatter than I was before. I'm battling mild depression and it's easy for me to get down on myself. I'm hoping to find here a sense of belonging that I can use to better myself and most importantly, keep it off. I want to build a new lifestyle, not just look halfway decent at the beach. I've never seen my abs. I've had gyno since I started puberty and that played a huge role in my early life and continues to this day. Tired of the looks I get when I change in the locker room. Tired of being afraid to take my shirt off outdoors.

I have access to a BodPod and I plan on going tomorrow to get my "starting" information and use that to hopefully build a Body Space that I can keep up with and use to track actual progress. I'm hoping I'll be able to find enough support on here to help keep me motivated past 2-3 months.

salamander1989 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi everyone,
    Names Sal. and I like working out and reading books. I'm currently in army. I'm here to get better at lifting!

question! I always see people with bodybuilding.com shirts where do I get one 😀

Fooger03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fooger03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fooger03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fooger03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fooger03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fooger03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fooger03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fooger03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fooger03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fooger03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fooger03 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    New guy checking in!

33 years old out of Ohio, currently 16 years in the military and still going strong. Just started putting together a home lifting gym after a very successful half-year on a cycling trainer.

Looking forward to getting my daily dose of "learn" on. I appreciate the community you've got here, and I'm looking forward to contributing one day!

Jeff

SteinerSteve is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteinerSteve is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteinerSteve is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteinerSteve is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteinerSteve is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteinerSteve is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteinerSteve is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteinerSteve is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteinerSteve is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteinerSteve is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteinerSteve is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hey Guys I'm Steve been lurking for a while now. Recently I have too much time so I thought would be fun to join. Cheers
    Veni Vidi Vici MMXI

Anbessa is a name known to all. (+5000) Anbessa is a name known to all. (+5000) Anbessa is a name known to all. (+5000) Anbessa is a name known to all. (+5000) Anbessa is a name known to all. (+5000) Anbessa is a name known to all. (+5000) Anbessa is a name known to all. (+5000) Anbessa is a name known to all. (+5000) Anbessa is a name known to all. (+5000) Anbessa is a name known to all. (+5000) Anbessa is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Nice to meet you all. I'm 19, 145(ish) pounds, 5'7. On my profile I list myself as about 17% body fat because this is my norm, but I'm probably a bit over because I've packed on a bit of fluff in the last month or 2 because university classes messed up my schedule for a bit. Regardless, I can usually shred this much off in like 2 weeks MAX so I didn't bother counting it as genuine progress. Swam competitively in high school, didn't start any substantial weightlifting until I was 16. My body type is really mixed up by any standards I've tried to research so it's hard to say which I fit in honestly, but genetically I'd say I'm playing with a decent hand (with the exception of my height of course, thought it's never bothered me much lol). My diet has always been very simple and clean, I home cook all of my meals from raw meats and natural ingredients. Most nights I just have grilled beef/chicken/fish with a side of rice and salad. When I'm more focused on my training (especially during breaks and such) I drink whey and creatine shakes. My ultimate goal is to break 200 pounds, but I understand that I'm a long way from there so I'm more focused on building a good foundation at the moment.

Anyway, I think that's enough about me. I hope to have a good time interacting and learning with all of you!
    ENTJ-A
    Former INTJ-A

King
    Warrior
    Magician
    Lover

Conqueror of Kingdoms
    Father of Nations
    Destroyer of Demons
    Servant only to God

Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Grüezi Mitenand!
    (That‘s local dialaect for hey y‘all)

I guess I‘ll jump in here. Relatively new to the forums, and I‘m about 10 weeks into a 16 week transformation program (with Micah LaCerte, the HitchFit program). Really thrilled with it - as of the 8 week mark, I‘d dropped 25 pounds and - at age 38 - am in the best shape of my life, even better than when I ran my marathon at 26.

I‘ve definitely used the BB.com resources a fair bit this year, so I figured I‘d join the community and see what that‘s like for a while. I‘m loving being in shape so much that I really don‘t see it ending after the 16 week program, so there will probably be regular transformation photos and such on my profile, and maybe I‘ll do some product reviews (I‘m stacking Magnum products at the moment because that‘s what my trainer recommends, though I thought the Dymatize ISO 100 was pretty good protein powder when I was taking it too).

What‘s that? All these introductory threads are freaking boring, so say something fun, you say? Well... I haven‘t got much, but I can brag that my 5‘ 11“ Danish fiancée, who started the program with me (albeit from a skinny rather than fat starting point), has got washboard abs now of the sort that I didn‘t actually think was possible outside of an airbrushed magazine. If that‘s not motivation for me to keep working my no-longer-fat ass off, I don‘t know what is. ;-)

Looking forward to spending some more time with y‘all!

OonawiehUnggi1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

This is me seeking advice

Oonawieh Unggi 31 and a tad over weight at 5'11" 230lbs. I am supposed to be getting married this coming November but I really do not want to be over weight for my wedding. I do not just want to lose some fat but gain some muscle. I know I will be huge but fit would be nice. I want to look good and healthy and feel great too. My fiancé is wonderful and I want to look great for myself but also for her on our wedding day. I know nothing about bodybuilding which is why I joined this forum and this website. Advice from those who have been there and know how to do it right, not with shortcuts and not with starvation but how to find out my fat and muscle percentages and how to achieve my goal.

ShrinkingBelle is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hello everyone! My name is Stephanie, and I'm 47 years old. I'm on a quest to lose 180 pounds and get in shape, so I have a very long road ahead of me, but I'm determined to get there. I've been married 25 years, we have two children (ages 20 and 16), and I'm an author. I love encouraging others, so I hope you'll consider adding me as a friend.

bonymuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) bonymuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) bonymuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) bonymuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) bonymuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) bonymuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) bonymuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) bonymuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) bonymuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) bonymuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) bonymuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey Guys!

Good to be here, looking to learn, help and GROW. To our success, cheers!

Page 27 of 45 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 ... LastLast