Page 19 of 45 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast
    Montyj7890x has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey, I'm monty, 26 and I've been a browser for quite some time, I reckon I've not posted yet because I was never as serious as I am now about changing my life. Just saying hello.

Phildirte is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi. I'm here because I was told not to join a bodybuilding forum. 42, lift in my garage, eat a lot. 185 would like to hit 190 or so. Cheers

Hawkeyez33 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi all. I am Talish

RobG1966 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hello everyone. I'm Rob. 50 years old. 5'-10". 190 lbs. I used to be in good shape. Had 2 gym memberships to fit an at that time busy schedule. Due to an injury I haven't been to a gym in 3 years. Amazing how quickly what you worked your butt off for disappears. Trying to get motivated again. Will be slow going at first to insure no more injuries. God bless.

jpugh2692 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jpugh2692 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jpugh2692 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jpugh2692 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jpugh2692 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jpugh2692 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jpugh2692 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jpugh2692 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jpugh2692 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jpugh2692 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jpugh2692 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Hello everyone

Hello everyone I was a member previously and the knowledge here helped me get more fit at the time. Unfortunately afterwards sedentary life and education got in the way and I sabotaged my progress.

Now I have a newborn daughter and after my wife's rough pregnancy and my all the time office jobs I am bigger than I ever have been and that is unacceptable.

I'd rather not set the fat slob example for my daughter.

So now I'm back and trying to figure out how to get healthy again with extreme time constraints, barely any sleep, and being the sole breadwinner in a low income environment.

I'm glad to be back.

exstoker84 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi new to the forum today.

Trying to fight depression and alcoholism and discovered exercise is setting me on the right path!

Train weights and Muay Thai and have joined here for advice and tips.

Cheers.

HOGEYMOTHER is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I am Cole, im 16 years old and havent ever lurked on here. I go on /fit/ a lot, and decided to try out this site.
    My current bodyweight is 153 lbs and im around 15-17 percent BF I believe.
    I was training bodybuilding, but am now training in powerlifting, while bulking.

Saxon42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi! I'm Saxon. I am 43 years old and am a huge fat-ass. Have been for about fifteen years or so. I finally got over it after a romantic rejection and some advice from an amazing Doctor. She advised me that, pyscholgocially I should look to put on as much muscle over the next few years so when I do lose weight the saggy skin effect caused by subcutaneous fat is less depressing as that can often be something of a major bummer for people who have worked really hard to lose weight. I have literally no idea what I am doing so hoping to gain some wisdom.

Renain is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Long time reader first time poster

Hi All

First time posting.

I am a 28 yr old male that has only started lifting about a year ago. I am 6ft tall. I enjoy powerlifting and all my workouts are based on those exercises. I have gained alot of mass the last year going from 88kg to just over 95kg. Been measuring professionally and picked up a total of 10kg lean mass the last year or so and went from 19.6% BF to 15.6% BF since September 2016. Alot of changes occured once I started stronglifts (powerlifting) in August 2016. So far, loving it. Moved over to 5/3/1. Have made great progress and current 1RM are:

Deadlift:159kg
    Squat: 153kg
    Bench: 111kg
    Overhead Press: 66kg

Thanks
    Attached Images

kaggybeast is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey everyone. I'm clarissa, I'm 29. Looking forward to posting with like-minded, goal oriented people. Every time I try to talk about diet or excise with people, they become unhinged and say that exercise doesn't work or that I have some kind of eating disorder due to the fact I won't eat any junkfood.

Dpnds is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hello all,
    Im nick, im 17 and fat
    Though im making an effort not to be, after realizing i looked like eric cartman. And this site seems like it could be pretty useful for achieving my endgoal of not only weightloss but also boosting my confidence.

Jayy37 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Jay here. 25 years old. I've had an account for the longest, but just recently started lurking. I'm hoping to get good advice from you all. Happy posting!!

MarcosiasP is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Introduction to Community

Hi, Im a 22 year old from Virginia, and I decided to introduce myself to you all. Ever since i had hypersomnia for the last 6 years sleeping more than half a decade of my life away, my back and ab muscles atrophied, and in order to stop my vertebral subluxations, its a must for me to workout, but i lack motivation, and I find it difficult to activate these weak inactive muscles when I workout. hopefully many of you have issues I can help work out, i have some knowledge of nutrition and health, and maybe some of you can help teach me how to build these back and ab muscles in return.

NoxNyctores is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Sup everyone. I'm 35 yrs old from Texas. About 8 months ago, I had my heart broken and decided to workout because my ex found a new boyfriend in less than a month of our breakup. She divorced her husband of 11 yrs to be with me...only to say after a month of living together that she misses her husband. Her new boyfriend isn't her ex-husband btw. Her last words to me was that she found a real man. Hitting the gym started off as a way to prove her wrong and to make her regret breaking up with me. Now, it's become a 6 days a week routine that I love.

ManLikeCraig89 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi All

First time posting. Based in Essex in the UK, massively overweight, sit at a desk in work or at a desk in college most of the day with very little exercise.

Want to buck the trend and get fit and healthy for myself after being fat all my life and to set a good example to my 5 year old son.

Height: 5'7''
    Weight: 300lbs+ (Not really something I check to be honest)

Planning on joining local gym and doing 06:00 - 08:30 sessions 5 days a week once I have figured out a diet plan and training plan.

Any advise and help is welcome.

Craig

CrazyStudent is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi everyone!
    My name is Bryan and I am 25.

Height : 5 ft 9 in
    Weight : 161 lbs

My i am training for 6 months now.

ehine1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ehine1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ehine1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ehine1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ehine1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ehine1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ehine1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ehine1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ehine1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ehine1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ehine1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi, my name is Eric. Long-time lurker on BB.com.

Height: 6'1
    Weight: 218

Goal is to gain muscle.

JLeatherman813 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Well, I'm a 39 year old former Army Infantryman, who quit doing PT the day I got out. I ate poorly, drank half a dozen or more sodas a day, and the only exercise I got was playing with my 4 kids. Then I woke up one morning, and decided that was enough, and made some serious lifestyle changes. That was about a year ago, and lasted about 6 months....then life happened. I went back to my old habits, and ended up right back where I started. About a month ago, I got back in the gym, and have no plans on going back.I figure what better way to "motivate" myself, than to post selfies on here. I'm 5-10 about 170, but with a very small frame, so 20 pounds of extra gut looks like a lot on me.

(Better pictures coming soon...lol)

taro035 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Hello

My name is Misha Tarakhovskaya, i live in Russia in Sevastopol, i am 14 yeards old and i always wanted to move to usa, i want to be as strong as the Amerikan solder but I'm skinny and tall.

Dado147 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hello I'm davide, 30, from barcelona, and I'm an extomorph. I'm training for 5 months. working hard for some gains.

BigGreenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up Introduction...

Yo, what's up. My names Billy Green and I'm 19. I've been properly weight training for over a year but have don't bits of it growing up whilst playing rugby league... I'm currently a uni student who documents my going on Twitter, Instagram and YouTube under the name- Big Green Muscle. I'm sure you get spammed enough with stuff like that so if you are interested please go have a look at my stuff if not no worries.

I currently am training to compete in some Men's Physique competitions next year and am also studying mechanical engineering...

I'm currently promoting a new UK based fitness apparel called Tritan Athletes.

That's it, don't want to blab on so thanks 

ehine1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ehine1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ehine1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ehine1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ehine1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ehine1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ehine1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ehine1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ehine1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ehine1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ehine1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Name is Eric. Trying to improve size and strength.

davidzef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davidzef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davidzef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davidzef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davidzef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davidzef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davidzef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davidzef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davidzef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davidzef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davidzef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi everyone I'm David. Lifting 4 yrs. love it. Anyone want to talk just hit me up. Thanks!!!!

wtf11b has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey everyone, been a member for a while lurking on and off but recently I've gotten a lot more structured with lifting and generally more motivated to go to the gym more. I'm 22 years old, pretty damn skinny right now at 5'9" 155lbs. I'm in the army stationed in Ft Bragg North Carolina so naturally I've got a pretty good reason to make strength gains, and I also want size gains for aethstetics. Hoping this forum can keep me highly motivated and on the right track.

BeatleBear is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Wink Hello

Hey guys my name is Jerrin Im 25, female and I live in Tempe, AZ. Im currently at 280 and my goal weight right now is 150. I work for UPS and I teared my TFC (its a tringular tissue that connects the Ulna and Radius) from over use. I had corrective surgery in late Oct of 2016. My recovery process has taken way longer than expected and it has taken its toll on me. Before the surgery I was around 245 which is not great I know. Ive since gained over 40lbs in the last 4 months of recovery. I lost hope and just gave up. Today was my 2nd day of working out since my surgery and I havent felt this good in a very long time. I came here to join a fitness community to help motivate and hold myself accountable for my weight loss. I also have a dream of becoming a Marine and Im not about to give it up. Thanks for your time and I look forward to talking with you!

djs891 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm new can someone message me o have questions

FitMadeleine is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile Skinny girl getting fit

Hi! My name is Madeleine and I'm a 17-year-old girl from England. I've just recently started my journey of gaining weight and becoming fitter. I used to be a skater a few years ago and back then I had a bit of muscle but then I stopped skating because of an injury and lost basically all my muscle. I have such a hard time gaining weight and adding muscle but I'm trying my very best. I weigh around 100 pounds and I'm 5'7" tall. I've already gained 6 pounds so it's going to the right direction but I'm still pretty skinny with not a lot of muscle. I am so lost in the bodybuilding world and I practically look like a stick but I'm trying my very best!

teodorkanev1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) teodorkanev1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) teodorkanev1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) teodorkanev1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) teodorkanev1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) teodorkanev1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) teodorkanev1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) teodorkanev1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) teodorkanev1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) teodorkanev1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) teodorkanev1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Teodor - aspiring hockey player/mechanical engineer and accomplished trash.

sleepysheep is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hello,

My name is sleeysheep but you can call me sleepy. I have been trying to keep up with my new years goal of getting in shape. In January, I was 190 lbs. As of April 1, I am down to 155 lbs. I think I am down low enough that doing just cardio won't do much good anymore. I know that means going into resistance training which I am nervous to do since the few times I have tried before, I have gotten hurt. Still, I have always found bodybuilders attractive and wanted to have a body like them, so I figured I need to get back in the saddle if I am going to keep up my new years goal.

I currently work a retail job (I know the shame of a college graduate to be working retail after college but I was young and foolish and got a liberal arts degree in history which doesn't have much in terms of job so I have no one to blame but myself) where I am doing some heavy lifting, (mostly chairs and desks) but I think I need to do some more. When I am not at work; I usually am fixing computers, taking walks, or doing cover songs with a music program called VOCALOID. That is really all there is to know about me. I hope to learn a lot and if I am lucky have a fully flat stomach by the end of the year. (Gotta keep my expectations realistic since I know I won't look like Zeb Atlas in 3 months lol)

Konop88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Konop88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Konop88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Konop88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Konop88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Konop88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Konop88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Konop88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Konop88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Konop88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Konop88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hello there, my name's Jess, glad to join the community of inspiring and persistent people! I've decided to start working out to somehow diversify my leisure time and find new friends, catch up with some acquaintances and just explore the world of opportunities (which is my passion). My other hobbies are playing the guitar and making cover songs, swimming, dancing, literature, travelling, pottery and cooking. Eager to learn more about bodybuilding

Page 19 of 45 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast