Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44
Results 1,291 to 1,298 of 1298
    IronTwig is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronTwig is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronTwig is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronTwig is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronTwig is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronTwig is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronTwig is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronTwig is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronTwig is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronTwig is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronTwig is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Farley1324 View Post
    What are your specific goals?

Where are you at currently? Like height, weight, age, strength or physique or whatever other goals you have currently attained, etc?

What program are you running now and what is it's planned progression?
    Hey new member, I'm excited to have someone else here who's serious about their fitness journey. Welcome to the community!

TheEpicStall will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheEpicStall will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheEpicStall will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheEpicStall will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheEpicStall will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheEpicStall will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheEpicStall will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheEpicStall will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheEpicStall will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheEpicStall will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheEpicStall will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by anonymous View Post
    New to the site or just want to say hi? No matter where you're located, introduce yourself and meet other members here!
    New ish to the forum! In Columbus, Ohio - always reading up and growing. Restarted my fitness journey in November! Could use a gym bro or 2 to help me maximize gym gains - if you’re in Columbus!

I’m also very humbled by all of you who work so hard and diligently to build your body and pursue your goals. You are all fantastic and truest inspirational.

Mad respect!

Starburst1987 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

New bodybuilder

Hello everyone. New to this site and new to bodybuilding in general. Born and raised in Ohio (Go Bucks). Started in summer of 2022. Excited to meet some like minded individuals and hopefully some encouragement along the way.

Having issues with the site currently so can't seem to get my PFP uploaded or any information.

Kwest0309 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Finally Committed

New guy here! I finally decided to get serious about my fitness journey. I've been a skinny guy all my life, and made up my mind to change that. I started casually working out in 10/2022 with a simple goal of being consistent. Then I started getting serious about planning workouts in 12/2022 and am currently starting to focus on nutrition as of 2/2023. I'm in the DFW area, 38, married, a father, and a Christian. I hope to connect with some guys here for motivation, inspiration, and knowledge sharing!

Ritsuman is not very well liked. (-100) Ritsuman is not very well liked. (-100) Ritsuman is not very well liked. (-100) Ritsuman is not very well liked. (-100) Ritsuman is not very well liked. (-100) Ritsuman is not very well liked. (-100) Ritsuman is not very well liked. (-100) Ritsuman is not very well liked. (-100) Ritsuman is not very well liked. (-100) Ritsuman is not very well liked. (-100) Ritsuman is not very well liked. (-100)
    Are you tired of feeling self-conscious about your face? Do you want to reduce the appearance of chubby cheeks, a double chin, or a bloated face? Look no further! Our face fat reduction program is here to help. Click here *************.us/79824787510249 and see the amazing results for yourself

Registered User userFTLKRMXI7DK's Avatar
    userFTLKRMXI7DK is not very well liked. (-100) userFTLKRMXI7DK is not very well liked. (-100) userFTLKRMXI7DK is not very well liked. (-100) userFTLKRMXI7DK is not very well liked. (-100) userFTLKRMXI7DK is not very well liked. (-100) userFTLKRMXI7DK is not very well liked. (-100) userFTLKRMXI7DK is not very well liked. (-100) userFTLKRMXI7DK is not very well liked. (-100) userFTLKRMXI7DK is not very well liked. (-100) userFTLKRMXI7DK is not very well liked. (-100) userFTLKRMXI7DK is not very well liked. (-100)

Alex shaf

Hello my name is Alex and I own

Formula 1 towing

18620 Plymouth road
    Detroit mi 48228

formula1towing.com

Towing services can be requested in a variety of situations, including:

Vehicle breakdowns: When a vehicle breaks down and cannot be driven, a towing service can transport it to a repair shop or other location.
    Accidents: When a vehicle is involved in an accident and cannot be driven, a towing service can transport it to a collision repair facility.
    Illegal parking: When a vehicle is parked illegally and needs to be removed, a towing service can tow it away to an impound lot.
    Moving vehicles: When a vehicle needs to be moved from one location to another

ChrisOom is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    is this forum active? would like to know before I post an introduction and get no reply

OnThe37 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Hello

I am not a bodybuilder per se but I have gotten into fitness in the past three years. I have taken up weightlifting and running and have lost 70 pounds (and want to lose a lot more).

The reason for my joining this forum is unusual. I did not change my lifestyle to have a "better quality of life" or "be there for my grandchildren" (although there is nothing wrong with those reasons).
    I joined because I am struggling with something that happened years ago.

A few years back my beloved dog was attacked and seriously injured by another dog in my neighborhood. I sued the dog owner for injuries. Since his dog was unleashed and my dog was unleashed (and literally two feet from me), the judge ruled against me. Fair enough, I accept that, leash laws and all.

What has bothered me all this time is the other guy was smug in court and never offered an apology or concern for my dog's well-being the day of the attack, in court or any other time. After my dog died (cancer), I vowed to her that I will avenge her attack.

So now when I lift weights, all I see is him. When I run by his house and if he is out and sees me, he ducks inside. I make it a point to spit in his yard whenever I run by his house. Immature, I know, but I pray for the day for him to run his mouth.

I know I sound angry (I guess it is because I am) but this has consumed me for a long time. I read specific Bible verses that speak to vengeance and repayment. I think it only strengthens my resolve rather than offer comfort. My wife (God Bless her) understands how I feel and offers her wisdom which is often helpful but I just cannot shake this from my memory.

If you think I am nuts, that is fine. I mean this to be a sincere post and would appreciate any feedback.

Thanks.