Page 5 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    moreno8812 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey fitfam im 21/M 6'3 235 lb and its my first post on this group looking for help. Just signed up for the gym yesterday after 5 months of no gym. I was wondering whats the most efficient way to shred the gut i have gotten and get more cut. I have a miami trip in june so i definetley need to be ready. Any advice would help. Thanks!
    Attached Images

LYULL25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Who I Am: My Introduction.

Hey, so I have been on bodybuilding.com for a while now and decided to make an account. I am a 25 year old male, weighing in at about 65KG (143lb) and I am approximately 5ft 11inch and have not really took fitness training serious until now. My more personal side to this is when I look in the mirror I don't see a mans body and want to change things up. I see it as I am not getting any younger and would really like some advice on how to achieve my goals.

newman2203 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey everyone! I'm new here as well, 24 from the UK, I've used this site a lot tbh, the forums helped with loads of things gym related and thought it's time I make an account and get in here myself 😅😅 been training about 3 - 4 years but made the mistake of neglecting diet properly and changing the way I train a lot. Feel a lot more focused now on what I want looking forward too seeing everyone's progress and giving & receiving as much advice and help as possible

Deeboylifts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi Guys!

New to this site and also currently 100kg (220lbs) my goal is to lower my weight down to 83kg so to reach about 183lbs. Only started taking gym seriously about a month ago, changed my diet and now eat about 6 times a day including breakfast correct sized portions of course with a lot of Vegetables. Not a big fan of running but have incorporated minimum 20 mins a day of running on treadmill (10 mins before workout then 10 min after workout) My current body fat is 16.79% and currently trying to reduce it to about 8-12% in order to become more defined and muscles groups are more separated and on display!

Anyways i'm sure many of us have instagram so please feel free to follow me as I update daily IG: Deeboy.JPG

LETS GET THEM GAINS PEOPLE!

Deeboylifts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by moreno8812 View Post
    Hey fitfam im 21/M 6'3 235 lb and its my first post on this group looking for help. Just signed up for the gym yesterday after 5 months of no gym. I was wondering whats the most efficient way to shred the gut i have gotten and get more cut. I have a miami trip in june so i definetley need to be ready. Any advice would help. Thanks!
    You need to do minimum 40 minutes on treadmill following some weight training, dont make the common mistake and jump to heavy weights, this causes injuries as you will be performing the wrong form

whatwedojayb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    hey its jamal. i play bball and do stand up comedy. I started working out again this year, I would love some feedback on my progress, I cant really tell. I went from 128-133 (top picture in my avi is last month, bottom pic is now)

sherunfree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hello!

I'm new here; I come from a background of awful health and then changed all that around in 2013 with the gym. Went from being constantly sick to obsessing about wellness, and then relapsed really awfully. I've been going to the gym off and on but want to go back to taking it really seriously, primarily because it just seems to make everything else in my life fall into place like dominoes. I figured it might be a good idea to get active on the forums, as I just moved continents and don't really have anyone here for when things get really bad. Yay, online accountability!

I first got into the gym because of a freerunning video. I saw it and was like... I NEED to do this. I never ended up getting into it - aerial suits my body and my lifestyle more, so I'll be getting into a course April onwards - but it still motivates me and as a result I still watch freerunning videos when things get a little bad.

Excited to be here and learn from all of you.

Registered User eternityornoety's Avatar
    eternityornoety has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile

Sup brahs. Been a long time lurker. Lel

SamLoweLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey everyone,

I am Sam, I am 17 years old and I am obviously new here. I have been lurking around the forum for quite some time, and I finally decided to sign up and participate. I hope to benefit the community one way or another.

Last year, around August, I was weighing in at 14 stone, most of that being body fat. As you can imagine, I looked like a meatball. I wanted a change. So I changed my diet and decided to join a sports course in college. Today, I weigh in at 11st 8lbs which is a lot of progress as I didn't go on a formal diet or training plan.

However, i'm still not satisfied. I want more change, I want to get rid of my excess body fat. I am taking this serious and figured this site would be very beneficial and will try my best to return the favour and contribute when necessary.

Over the next couple of years, I don't only want to train my body but also train my knowledge as I hope to become a qualified personal trainer, to help others in a similar position as I was. Even if I can help just one person, I will be satisfied.

I hope to get to know you all and if you would like to find out more, don't hesitate to ask.
    You are the only person who can live your life. Don't rely on others to live it for you.

Vive68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vive68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vive68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vive68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vive68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vive68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vive68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vive68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vive68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vive68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vive68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hello!!! 47/F here diving in and making it official to the world that I've made the decision to not only get back in shape, but to compete with the help of my trainer. Living a fast and furious life I really let myself go; I called my trainer and told her I wanted to have the legs like the girl in the Instagram Pic I sent her, to find out she was her trainer. I believe that was a win for us all, even more so when my trainer said it is DOABLE!!!
    I'm excited, but also apprehensive that this is a huge step for me...........also came to the conclusion that it's not an overnight thing.

aRE11A has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi, I'm Chelsey. I'm new to the site and going on my weight loss journey for the second time now. First time I lost 40lbs and it took me around 6 months. Unfortunately the way I lost the weight wasn't sustainable so I gained it all back plus an extra 30 (ouch I know). This time I'm aiming to lose 80lbs and once I hit my desired weight I want to bulk. I'm looking forward to this site and learning about bodybuilding. Feel free to message me.

Chelsey

lawkiller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey everyone! I'm new to the forum and just wanted to introduce myself. Happy to be here.

Location: Lincolnshire, Lincoln, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Kerrylincs92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hiya, single workin mum of one, always been on and off with keeping my fitness, only ever tend to work with my own body weight but started on the weights. Glad ta be back on it!

Exercisebrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Exercisebrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Exercisebrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Exercisebrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Exercisebrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Exercisebrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Exercisebrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Exercisebrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Exercisebrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Exercisebrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Exercisebrah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey!!! Exercisebrah here, on a long and arduous journey from 110 to 170, wish me the absolute best of luck! If anyone's interested in an accountability buddy, I am 100% down for it and ready to start making some gains!

bmorekills has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hello all,

I am new to this site and forum. I go by B I'm 6'2 256 lbs. I joined this site to become more open and get into the best shape of my life. I will give a little history about myself and I'm not looking for sympathy I am much stronger than that just looking for help and guidance in the right direction with like minded individuals thanks in advance. So without further ado . A good majority of my life I have been naturally gifted athletics wise became a full on alcoholic have several years clean was doing well company shut down and I found myself sleeping on the street for the past two years mentally and physically I took a beating was stabbed hit in head with a brick while attempting to sleep behind a building Leforte 2 fracture of my face all while just trying to find a safe place to sleep to have enough energy to get to the day labor hall or nearest big box home improvement store to try and get honest work well that is behind me I have a modest space but it is safe and the first thing I purchased was a set of dumbbells 50lbs. And can lift them and do sets of 10 3 x each arm push UPS simple stuff I guess but I want to lose about 25 lbs. And become healthy again I have the mentality of a lion heart of champion and will that is unbreakable but I have no freaking clue how to tune my body into the machine I know it is any and all help is super appreciated and just so there is no negative my situation on the streets for 2 years was because I felt my decisions put me in the situation and only my actions would. Get me out I did ask for gov't assistance because there are others far worse than me at the time I had two arms two legs a strong back and will that doesn't break some people don't have those luxuries plus hard work never hurt anyone thanks for reading and for any advice or positive comments

ColleenJanee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ColleenJanee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ColleenJanee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ColleenJanee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ColleenJanee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ColleenJanee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ColleenJanee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ColleenJanee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ColleenJanee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ColleenJanee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ColleenJanee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hello! I'm 22, female.

I'm somewhat new to the concept of body building. I've pretty much been just doing legs my whole life and cardio hit. I'm wanting some overall body fitness and rather than just being a cardio bunny I want to actually see some definition all over my body. Can't wait to learn more on this website. I'm pretty much good on the diet, I really need to get a plan going though for lifting.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by ColleenJanee; 03-14-2016 at 03:51 PM.

morganbiggs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi new friends. My name is Morgan and I am 30 years old living in West Palm Beach, FL. I am currently at 300ish lbs (need a new battery for my scale) and need/want to get healthy. Today is the beginning of my much needed transformation.

Synaph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey there,

I'm 29 and I'm really looking to lose weight, I'm quite overweight and I can tell it's affecting my everyday life. (for reference I'm 6'1" and around 290lbs) I had originally dropped about 30kgs (mostly walking and doing weights) however got into a deep depression and put most of it back on. So my aim is to keep my nose to the grindstone, pull my finger out and get back on track.

Xenuprime is a name known to all. (+5000) Xenuprime is a name known to all. (+5000) Xenuprime is a name known to all. (+5000) Xenuprime is a name known to all. (+5000) Xenuprime is a name known to all. (+5000) Xenuprime is a name known to all. (+5000) Xenuprime is a name known to all. (+5000) Xenuprime is a name known to all. (+5000) Xenuprime is a name known to all. (+5000) Xenuprime is a name known to all. (+5000) Xenuprime is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hi everyone,

40 year old (next month) 6', 224lbs

I am not new, but I have always pretty much lurked or talked through pm. I have a good bit of fitness knowledge, but it has gone to waste for a good portion of my life. In the last few years (since end of 2010) I have had a back and right arm injury, but I have been hitting the gym hard sine February and I feel great. About to hit the big 40 and with a new baby on the way, I can't think of a better time to get back into it for good. I had a bit of a breakthrough last week at the gym when I worked on my chest with free weights for the first time in a long time (been using machines). I can't describe the feeling I got, but most of you here know it well. It's been way too long since I've had that rush lol

I am going to post more and give back to this great community. To all of the other "noobies" here: there are some amazing people here who will go out of their way to help you. Just be honest with them and yourself about your current state and your diet.

rgb800 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rgb800 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rgb800 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rgb800 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rgb800 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rgb800 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rgb800 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rgb800 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rgb800 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rgb800 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rgb800 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hi! My name is Rachel and I'm 21 years old. I'm currently a student and will be graduating in May.
    I've been working out for a while and have lost around 45lbs. Always heard of this website, but never joined. But idk, here I am now lmao

Fearlessbanana is a name known to all. (+5000) Fearlessbanana is a name known to all. (+5000) Fearlessbanana is a name known to all. (+5000) Fearlessbanana is a name known to all. (+5000) Fearlessbanana is a name known to all. (+5000) Fearlessbanana is a name known to all. (+5000) Fearlessbanana is a name known to all. (+5000) Fearlessbanana is a name known to all. (+5000) Fearlessbanana is a name known to all. (+5000) Fearlessbanana is a name known to all. (+5000) Fearlessbanana is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by rgb800 View Post
    Hi! My name is Rachel and I'm 21 years old. I'm currently a student and will be graduating in May.
    I've been working out for a while and have lost around 45lbs. Always heard of this website, but never joined. But idk, here I am now lmao
    So hawt.
    Mirin chest development.
    No crews crew

rgb800 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rgb800 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rgb800 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rgb800 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rgb800 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rgb800 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rgb800 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rgb800 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rgb800 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rgb800 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rgb800 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Fearlessbanana View Post
    So hawt.
    Mirin chest development.
    Thank you, I worked very hard lol

Xenuprime is a name known to all. (+5000) Xenuprime is a name known to all. (+5000) Xenuprime is a name known to all. (+5000) Xenuprime is a name known to all. (+5000) Xenuprime is a name known to all. (+5000) Xenuprime is a name known to all. (+5000) Xenuprime is a name known to all. (+5000) Xenuprime is a name known to all. (+5000) Xenuprime is a name known to all. (+5000) Xenuprime is a name known to all. (+5000) Xenuprime is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by rgb800 View Post
    Great job, very inspirational!

Originally Posted by Xenuprime View Post
    Great job, very inspirational!

thank you!

ReeceN3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi people

My name is Reece and I am new to the site, I started working out religiously exactly 1 year ago and I weighed around 135 pounds and I'm 6ft tall (Skinny I know)

I now weigh 187 pounds after a long and strenuous bulk and have maintained lean mass along the way.

If there are any tips which any of you can give me to make my profile better that would be greatly appreciated as I haven't tweaked it very well

Thank you and stay fit!
    R.Norwood

nollid315 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just saying hello. Been on BB.com for a year or so now but just found my way to forums. lmao.
    My Step dad got me a cheap set of weights when I was 15 . I kind of fumbled my way through off and on spurts of fitness till the mid 90's, Took a few years off got older worked my ass off and enjoyed my food a bit to much. Sometime in 2001 I realized how much of a fat ass I was getting to be. So the wife and I joined the local Gold's Gym . Started Doing a few classes, working out here and there. After a Few health issues I decided to take my health a little more seriously. So I started doing A lot of research on the internet. Found a few good websites here and there. A few that made no sense at all too. I found my way to GNC and Vitamin Shoppe, Lots of fitness Mag's. I figured common sense is the best way to go. Lift what I can with good form, cardio, eat right, blah blah blah.
    Well fast forward a few years , a couple kidney stones, a stint or 2 in the hospital for dehydration and packing on a few more pounds than I am comfortable with. I started looking for places online for supplements for trying to get my self back in shape. Nothing serious.. just the basics. I was Setting in front of my Computer alt tabbing out of World of Warcraft. And came across BODYBUILDING.com . a site that i could find good reviews , good products and good prices as well. The best all around fitness web-site in my opinion. .
    So fast forward to last week 3/2016 . look, I Have a profile and can make a workout program and have a way to track and follow it... lmao, i'm Old. so I made a program to follow that I feel i can follow that fits my need just to get back in decent shape for someone that's almost 47. I am going to try and eat better, cut out 90% of my soda intake. But I will not live without my tacos!
    Wish me luck! I guess that's what I was suppose to put here!

shawncordes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi everyone,
    My name is Shawn I'm 25 years old and I'm in a classic physique program and will be competing in October of 2016. I have always been an athlete, ran track in college and have been in a weight room on and off most of my life. Since I am out of college and in the workforce I think it is time to change up my program of straight weight training and go into a more rigorous regiment. I am in my first week of training as of March 2016 and will be starting the diet portion of the workout at the end of March to early April. I love lifting and I am very excited to get super fit and see others reach their goals as well. Let me know if you have questions or comment, suggestion, etc I am all for connecting!

oh2Bhumble will become famous soon enough. (+50) oh2Bhumble will become famous soon enough. (+50) oh2Bhumble will become famous soon enough. (+50) oh2Bhumble will become famous soon enough. (+50) oh2Bhumble will become famous soon enough. (+50) oh2Bhumble will become famous soon enough. (+50) oh2Bhumble will become famous soon enough. (+50) oh2Bhumble will become famous soon enough. (+50) oh2Bhumble will become famous soon enough. (+50) oh2Bhumble will become famous soon enough. (+50) oh2Bhumble will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Welcome!

Registered User Ydoihavetoshred's Avatar
    Ydoihavetoshred has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey, started out obese. Looking pretty decent nowadays.. only a bit of loose skin and slot of stretch marks but fuggit gotta let things slide to love yourself LMAO... Check my page out message me for two way motivation or something... I also love food but am a gym addict !

AliiiciaBOO is on a distinguished road. (+10) AliiiciaBOO is on a distinguished road. (+10) AliiiciaBOO is on a distinguished road. (+10) AliiiciaBOO is on a distinguished road. (+10) AliiiciaBOO is on a distinguished road. (+10) AliiiciaBOO is on a distinguished road. (+10) AliiiciaBOO is on a distinguished road. (+10) AliiiciaBOO is on a distinguished road. (+10) AliiiciaBOO is on a distinguished road. (+10) AliiiciaBOO is on a distinguished road. (+10) AliiiciaBOO is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi fitfam I'm alicia I'm currently registered for the 250k challenege I developed food allergies as I aged which made me an unhealthy weight. I have been struggling with it for quiet some time now. Lifting and all the motivational people on here have definitely changed my life. Be sure to add and follow me on my journey

Page 5 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast