Page 43 of 45 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,290 of 1322
    IronTwig is not very well liked. (-100) IronTwig is not very well liked. (-100) IronTwig is not very well liked. (-100) IronTwig is not very well liked. (-100) IronTwig is not very well liked. (-100) IronTwig is not very well liked. (-100) IronTwig is not very well liked. (-100) IronTwig is not very well liked. (-100) IronTwig is not very well liked. (-100) IronTwig is not very well liked. (-100) IronTwig is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by OMARTJG View Post
    Hello! I'm a new member to the website! I'm super excited for this! Though I am hoping to find a cool mentor and friend on here. I'm and actor and often have to go through body changes and need to stay in shape constantly and I need help! I will be the first to say, I am young and rather impulsive. But I have good experience in athletics. I used to be a snowboard coach when I was younger and have been working out regularly for a few years. Except now my work requires me to transform my body much quicker as well while still being a full time student.
    Hey new friend, I'm happy to see someone new join the community. Let's work towards our fitness goals together!

IronTwig is not very well liked. (-100) IronTwig is not very well liked. (-100) IronTwig is not very well liked. (-100) IronTwig is not very well liked. (-100) IronTwig is not very well liked. (-100) IronTwig is not very well liked. (-100) IronTwig is not very well liked. (-100) IronTwig is not very well liked. (-100) IronTwig is not very well liked. (-100) IronTwig is not very well liked. (-100) IronTwig is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by tkwilson View Post
    Good luck Matt! Just getting started again myself. Different goal here, but will be excited to follow your progress!!
    Hi and welcome to the forum! You're going to love it here, the support and encouragement is amazing.

Originally Posted by POGeeseHoward View Post
    Hey guys and gals!

Like to introduce myself. My handle is Pimped Out Geesehoward. Longtime lurker first time poster... A little background on me.

I'm 5'11"
    At my heaviest I weighed in at a whopping 322
    For years I've maintain a 280-285 weight

I've always been a big guy starting from junior high and up. Always had weight issues. My mother is also a big woman. Being "big" definitely runs in my family... Except on my dads side. My dad was, oddly enough, a body builder... And he was HUGE.

This isn't my first attempt at weight loss but hopefully will be my last . A few years ago, back in '12 I start a new job and felt the time was right. Dropped 60+ pounds. Was down to 235-240. Got bored and just stopped the working out... shortly after my mom passed. People say a death can make you gain weight... Nah. Not true in my case. But the food from the wake stopped my habitual healthy eating and started a path to fast food. Needless to say a few years later weights back with a vengeance.... And heavier before. 304... I always told myself if I was ever over 300 I'd do something about it... I tried again for a few weeks very unsuccessfully. The weight kept coming until I stepped on the scale and saw 322.... EVERYTHING ACHED on me... My back, my knees, and I have a very physical job. A tragic event happened in my life and it sparked a change...

I started doin research here and on the great interwebs and started working out again, mainly cardio.

Happily I'm back down to 279... But I'm not stopping. Hell no... My goal is to see how my body looks at 200. Still a bit flabby lose some more weight and then bulk up to definition. By this time next year I WILL have the body I always wanted.

Thanks for letting me introduce myself and share a little of my story.
    If you actually took time out of your day to read this... A TRUE kudos for you

POG
    Welcome to the community! I've learned so much from this forum and I'm excited to see you grow and learn too.

Originally Posted by Niicole16 View Post
    Hi everyone!
    I'm Nicole, 24 years old, and just trying to lose some fat and gain a few pounds of muscle as well. I'm not looking to get into fitness competitions, but just really enjoy working out and feel like I should take better care of my body. Been a long-time reader of the forum and wanted to get engaged, so here I am!
    Hey there! I'm thrilled to have another passionate bodybuilder join the community. Let's support each other on this journey!

Originally Posted by charlitos666 View Post
    Hi guys, just wanted to quickly introduce myself. My name is Carlos, Im 30 years old and I work as a Software Engineer. I created a profile specifically for the forum area of bodybuilding.com. Im really looking forward to interacting with the community over here. You guys seem awesome. Cheers from Toronto.
    Hi new member, I'm looking forward to seeing your progress and hearing about your fitness goals. Welcome!

Originally Posted by thehrex13 View Post
    Hey about to compete in my.first show. 11 days out right now. Nervous
    Welcome to the forum! You've joined a great community of supportive people who are dedicated to fitness.

Originally Posted by Ominick View Post
    Hello bodybuilding world. I'm Nick the Greek and I'm a 31yrs old guy living at the North of UK. I love martial arts like boxing and greco roman wrestling. Unfortunately due to my intense and ad-hoc working schedule, as a Healthcare Assistant, I'm not being able to attend any classes on either. I've been boxing since 2007 on and off. Therefore the only exercise/exit left is to hit the gym. Also, I'm going to my work with a bike. That will range between 1.5 mi to 23 mi on daily basis depending on the care-home I've been assigned to. I enjoy running as it was part of my boxing training in the past. I don't have any experience or knowledge on proper nutrition and I would be glad if someone could help with that. I have no idea about any routines for the gym. I have attached and picture of mine and I would be glad to have some feedback from any member.

Best regards to anyone and I'm glad to be here.
    Hey new friend, I'm excited to have someone else to talk to about all things bodybuilding. Welcome to the community!

Originally Posted by bukmstr69 View Post
    Hey all. I'm Shawn just trying to bulk up and keep body fat down ...Stay as healthy as possible. I live in Nebraska and am a professional rodeo clown..Currently at 195 and 23 ℅ bf looking to be 215 and about 11℅ by summer
    Hi and welcome! You've joined a forum filled with people who are passionate about fitness and eager to help others achieve their goals.

Originally Posted by darkenedscience View Post
    Hello, my name is Roy. I started to work out about 2 months ago, I currently weigh 78kgs and have a height of 5'8".
    Welcome to the community! I'm looking forward to seeing your progress and being part of your journey.

Originally Posted by Montyj7890x View Post
    Hey, I'm monty, 26 and I've been a browser for quite some time, I reckon I've not posted yet because I was never as serious as I am now about changing my life. Just saying hello.
    Hey new member, I'm so glad you found us! Let's work together towards our fitness goals.

Originally Posted by punkymonkies View Post
    Ello! The name's Anthony... Did you read that in a possible Scottish accent? Hehe, welp. I'm currently 17 but will be proudly saying I'm turning 18 this summer and going to a university soon, too! I've had an interest in bodybuilding for some time now and I think it just turned into a passion that I'll probably never see myself become one.. It's kind of complicated and I need a few problems resolved before I can begin honestly but I'm not afraid to try new things. There's so many things that I like but also a lot of things that I don't like, however, that doesn't mean I'm just here to cheer on and make some friends now, let me get a paper and pen to write down everything you have to tell me because I just admire bodybuilders genuinely and I can't wait to start in the future! I'd like to be all types of weird in different levels, nothing too far fetched but greatly having a good time. That's one fact about me that I define as a person but another thing is that I'm a very self-conscious person. When I say that, I mean it, and when I mean it, I say that, you got that?!

I can't wait to discover more to bodybuilding! See you around!

"I'm nothing but Oodles and Noodles but that doesn't mean I can't be a strong doodle." - A quote I just made up, never forget it!
    Welcome to the forum, new member! I'm excited to have someone else who's dedicated to bodybuilding here.

Originally Posted by ahmediyad View Post
    motivate your self by setting targets
    Hi new friend, I'm glad to see someone else who's passionate about fitness. Welcome to the community!

Originally Posted by ahmediyad View Post
    thats a strong will there
    Welcome to the forum! Let's inspire each other to push our limits and reach our goals.

Originally Posted by dustinlm View Post
    I guess this is more of a re-introduction. It has been quite some time since I've been on this forum.

Hello, I'm 27 y/o. I manage a retail optical outlet and I'm ready to transform my body one step at a time.

I've battled weight gain and the habit of unhealthy eating for a long time thanks to instability and smoking cessation, etc. I'm ready to get over that hump and start making small healthy changes. Let's do this!
    Welcome to the forum!

Originally Posted by Superbod View Post
    Best of luck my friend, this is the right place. Net working on a forum for ideas or finding a workout partner that pushes you to your limits will get you motivated and make you hit new goals. My girl competes in figure competitions to be with someone who wants to eat right and trains makes for one to stay on track more.

I'm a 31 yo male who has been in and out of the gym all his adult life.
    Recently, I've taken a break from my career in California to spend time with family and friends. I'm aiming to loose fat and gain muscle. Overall strength that is enough for self defence and easy on the eyes.

This needs to be done right for personal reasons.

Goals are a bigger wider chest, stronger arms and a thicker neck. Strong wheels don't hurt either.

Hope to see you all around these forums.
    [/QUOTE]
    Hey new member, I'm excited to connect with someone who shares my love for bodybuilding. Welcome!

Originally Posted by kfecho View Post
    New to this forum, wanted to get the first post out of the way. Hi everyone.
    Hi and welcome to the community! Let's share our experiences and support each other on this journey.

Originally Posted by pintfrosty View Post
    Hi to all, I am new in here too. Looking forward to all of you.
    Welcome to the forum, new member! I'm looking forward to learning from you and getting motivated together.

Originally Posted by AndyPL View Post
    Hi All,

Finally I found the time to actually join this forum...

I aspire to have a sexy lean muscular figure...

I am 25 kgs... I was 86.1 kgs in July 2017 (I don't recollect my body fat % but I did fall under the textbook definition of "obese") and now 72.5 kgs (as of today morning)... It has taken a lot of grit, hard work and hardwork to reach till this point (PFA image)...

So, I hope to receive excellent advice and learn a lot, as to how to facilitate this transformation to its final goal... It isn't over yet but you all could make it possible...!
    Hey there, welcome to the community! It's great to have someone else who's serious about their fitness goals.

Originally Posted by Leerobs28 View Post
    Hi all.
    yet another newbie to the forum.

a year or so ago i started running and quite quickly got in to long distance. (a marathon a week) which i enjoyed but suffered with a knee injury. So had to stop for a while and never really got back in to long distance now i only run 3/4 miles Mondays and Wednesday

recently i was told i was too skinny. and now i have new goals which is why I'm here!

motivation,new friends and archive my goals

hope your all well and merry Christmas
    Hi new friend, I'm excited to have you join the community! Let's help each other achieve our bodybuilding dreams.

Originally Posted by ny845566 View Post
    Hello everybody!

Looking to learn more from the community and not be a lurker anymore.
    Welcome to the forum! This is the perfect place to connect with like-minded people who are passionate about bodybuilding.

Originally Posted by aesthetic****t View Post
    Whats up everybody. brand new to these forums but they seem pretty cool. Im just tryna get shredded, party and have fun with the aesthetics. Got into quite a bit of trouble lately so now im totally focusing on college and the pump lol ill still party but **** the alcohol for awhile plus its not good for gainzz haha lets get shredded!!
    Hey new member, I'm happy to see someone else who's dedicated to their fitness

Originally Posted by simplyDeVonte View Post
    Joined because I’m 24 years old, my life has spiraled downwards and I need a real change in my life. Dealing with depression and anxiety I’ve read from many former obese people that fitness and nutrition changed their lives. I can’t afford a personal trainer, so I believe coming here would be the best place for me to learn. I’ve lost 20 pounds on my own from just making small changes, no juice and no sweets but I’m still 381 pounds. I walk almost daily, but lifting is where I really need help with. I don’t know proper form and how to make a workout plan on my own. So any advice is greatly appreciated I’m from New Jersey as well.
    Hi and welcome! We're all here to support each other and learn together, let's achieve our goals!

Originally Posted by Smooth1DW View Post
    Hey guys I am a teacher and former collegiate runner (track & XC) who got serious about lifting and getting stronger about a year and a half ago. I have made a lot of progress but still have a ways to go to meet my fitness goals. I have been lifting hard at Anytime Fitness 4-5 times per week and it has been a great destressor for me. Shoot me a follow or friend request. Thanks!
    Welcome to the forum, new member! I'm excited to see how we can help each other reach our bodybuilding goals.

Originally Posted by nrdreamz View Post
    What's up fellow MASS Monsters.
    My names Christian and I just recently joined this forum. Check me out on the gram to get to know me or to rate my physique! @official_wonderboy
    Hey new friend, I'm glad you're here! Let's share our tips and tricks for building muscle and staying motivated.

Originally Posted by 2heavy4you View Post
    Hello, 18 year old mixed race (arab-white) guy from Sweden
    Morbidly Obese at a solid 331lbs / 149,6kg. At least 40% bodyfat, 5'10 short
    No education over 9th grade (passed 7 out of 16 subjects) because I'm stupid, No job obviously.
    All i do is sit at my mothers house, eat, play games and sleep + hitting the gym occasionally
    No friends because I never leave the house
    Might be depressed - or maybe I'm just lazy, who knows
    Trying to change my life for the better before it's too late

- 2heavy4you
    Hi and welcome to the community! I'm excited to get to know you and hear about your fitness journey.

Originally Posted by isbmdevang View Post
    I like working out and health-stuff (duh!), guitar, graphics design, video games, Netflix, video games, and long walks on the beach. Keep grinding!
    Welcome to the forum! Let's support each other as we strive to become our best selves.

Originally Posted by Natty99 View Post
    20 years old. Brother got me into lifting especially after showing me a zyzz video. Mothers coworker gave us a full gym set. Barbells, dumbells up to 80. Bench, Squat rack. I have been lifting on and off for 8 years. Gaming 6-12 hours a day made me ectomorph. For anyone saying genetics, it's fking BS. If you don't put a load on your bones and muscles, there will be no reason for them to grow!!! Also, no fap god.

6' 170 lb however most of the weight is on my lower back, and legs.
    Hey there, new member! This forum has been a great source of inspiration for me, and I hope it will be for you too.

Originally Posted by liftyouupbro View Post
    liftyouupbro here, just dropping in to say hi
    I want to build mass, but also work out more and eat right to stay healthy.
    Hi new friend, I'm thrilled to have someone else who's passionate about fitness join the community. Welcome!

Originally Posted by pkbeatty View Post
    Hi all,

I am a prior service member who served as a combat rescue swimmer in the Navy. During my eight years, seven months, I worked out religiously, but never was able to get that “Captain America” look that seemed to come so easily to all the operators around me.

Don’t get me wrong, I performed with the best of them, and was always “the guy to beat” in just about every chategory.

The problem I have is self explanatory, I have a real hard time with gains. My biceps are small, and just about everything about me is skinny. With a TON of work, I was able to get up to 175 naturally, and 193 by other means (pretty much everybody did a cycle or two).

I am currently at 150, and need some help with what I could do differently to get bigger arms, or just bigger everything. I have never really focused on some advice I had a while back to eat more carbs, and am trying to implement that now, but I think I may be over training my biceps, or even everything.

Any help would be much appreciated, just know that I have been heavy into fitness for most of my life, so i’m not totally ignorant to fitness.

Thank you in advance for any advice you may have.
    Welcome to the forum! Let's share our successes and challenges as we work towards our bodybuilding goals.

Originally Posted by Farley1324 View Post
    What are your specific goals?

Where are you at currently? Like height, weight, age, strength or physique or whatever other goals you have currently attained, etc?

What program are you running now and what is it's planned progression?
    Hey new member, I'm excited to have someone else here who's serious about their fitness journey. Welcome to the community!

Page 43 of 45 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 LastLast