Page 40 of 45 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,200 of 1322
    SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    You can upload the pictures into your bodyspace. Or put them on an image sharing website and you'll just have to insert spaces into the URL.

thejohndim is not very well liked. (-100) thejohndim is not very well liked. (-100) thejohndim is not very well liked. (-100) thejohndim is not very well liked. (-100) thejohndim is not very well liked. (-100) thejohndim is not very well liked. (-100) thejohndim is not very well liked. (-100) thejohndim is not very well liked. (-100) thejohndim is not very well liked. (-100) thejohndim is not very well liked. (-100) thejohndim is not very well liked. (-100)
    Hey Bodybuilding world I am john.

thejohndim is not very well liked. (-100) thejohndim is not very well liked. (-100) thejohndim is not very well liked. (-100) thejohndim is not very well liked. (-100) thejohndim is not very well liked. (-100) thejohndim is not very well liked. (-100) thejohndim is not very well liked. (-100) thejohndim is not very well liked. (-100) thejohndim is not very well liked. (-100) thejohndim is not very well liked. (-100) thejohndim is not very well liked. (-100)
    I don know for some odd reasons i cant post the complete query in one go so I am posting it in chunks

Every time I resume working out, I get diarrhea within a month

My first post on this forum. I have tried multiple support forums, I have been to doctors and nutritionists. It gives me temporary relief, but whenever I resume working out, I get diarrhoea within the first month or at the beginning of the second month.

Originally Posted by thejohndim View Post
    I don know for some odd reasons i cant post the complete query in one go so I am posting it in chunks

My first post on this forum. I have tried multiple support forums, I have been to doctors and nutritionists. It gives me temporary relief, but whenever I resume working out, I get diarrhoea within the first month or at the beginning of the second month.
    I am from south asia, I am not lactose intolerant, and I do not use whey protein.

My diet looks like this: (Note: I usually stay normal for about 3-4 weeks on the same diet, but shortly afterwards, I develop mild then severe diarrhea upon returning to my routine; I have not been able to work out straight for even a month because of this.)

For breakfast, I eat a cup of plain yogurt with 5 scoops of oats, a piece of fruit preferably an apple, and plain peanut butter on toast, 5g of creatine with pre-workout, green vegetables with chicken (I eat around 450-500g of chicken breasts with toast and veggies in three different meals), and 6 raw eggs with skim milk after workouts.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by thejohndim View Post

Better to post a thread in the nutrition forum

Re: the posting errors - we all get these. Keep them short, avoid a lot of punctuation especially (parens)

There must be something about the change in your diet when you train. You probably don't need to change it radically, try adding protein rich foods slowly and see how you respond.

I am 5' 11" and weigh around 91 kilograms. I usually tweak my chicken and oats intakes a little bit to hit my macros goal using myfitnesspal app, I am quite passionate about bodybuilding but my gut health is really keeping me away from it.

Looking forward to your valuable suggestions

I have been drinking milk since my childhood never faced any issue, I dont drink protein shakes I have mentioned my diet for reference.

zReegz is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking

Born with a condition called “Polandsyndrome” so basically I don’t have the right pectoralis major muscles.

Never thought I’d be able to bench 100kg but today I’ve managed 130KG for 8 reps unspotted.

Increased body mass from 69kg to around 84kg in 4-6 months alllw while staying sun 10% body fat

eaglelazarus is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by zReegz View Post
    Born with a condition called “Polandsyndrome” so basically I don’t have the right pectoralis major muscles.

Never thought I’d be able to bench 100kg but today I’ve managed 130KG for 8 reps unspotted.

Increased body mass from 69kg to around 84kg in 4-6 months alllw while staying sun 10% body fat
    Props to this guy!

Just joined so hello.
    Last edited by eaglelazarus; 10-25-2021 at 10:11 AM.

Chrisodamus is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Intro

What up everyone. My names Christopher. I got clean from heroin almost six months ago. I work out to keep my head on straight basically. Didn’t think I would become so obsessed with my body (for better and worse). Hoping to maybe get some good advice, meet some new people, and just continue working on my physique slowly but surely. Life has never been like this for me. The gym is great but even everyday life. I was addicted to heroin from age fifteen, I’m 28 now as of October 17. Living life in general is new to me. Everyday is a rollercoaster for real, but I push through. Hope everyone is well.

Registered User elkmoundmilitia's Avatar
    elkmoundmilitia will become famous soon enough. (+50) elkmoundmilitia will become famous soon enough. (+50) elkmoundmilitia will become famous soon enough. (+50) elkmoundmilitia will become famous soon enough. (+50) elkmoundmilitia will become famous soon enough. (+50) elkmoundmilitia will become famous soon enough. (+50) elkmoundmilitia will become famous soon enough. (+50) elkmoundmilitia will become famous soon enough. (+50) elkmoundmilitia will become famous soon enough. (+50) elkmoundmilitia will become famous soon enough. (+50) elkmoundmilitia will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Hey everyone!

My name is John, and I’m from Eau Claire Wisconsin. I’ve been overweight all my life, ever since I was six my waist has been over 36 inches. I am 43 now, and taking this as seriously as I can. I started dieting in May 2021, I was diabetic and I’m not 100% sure what my start weight was, because my scale only went to 340 lbs and it wouldn’t weigh me anymore. I started adding in exercise in September 2021 and while I did have to increase my calories I am now down to 247 lbs, no longer take insulin, and I can almost do a pull up. I used to lift in my teens, never had trouble building muscle, just always had too much fat to go with it. My goal is to be a muscular 220 lbs with a healthy body fat percentage. I hope to share my successes and share in other’s successes as well!

ThunderFingerZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThunderFingerZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThunderFingerZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThunderFingerZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThunderFingerZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThunderFingerZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThunderFingerZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThunderFingerZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThunderFingerZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThunderFingerZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThunderFingerZ will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have been following several people's stories regarding massive weight loss. I am turning 40 in February and I was 475 until a few months ago. I have decided that its time to get my life back. I have never been in shape or not severally overweight. I have started my journey about 3 months ago. Was down for a month with covid and I am back at it. Today I weighed in at 418.2. I have a "trainer" that is giving me the bare minimum and I am having to do my diet needs by myself. I am joining this site with the hope that I can find some help with my journey. I will be taking pictures later to post in here to show where I am now. . Anyone with any advice or questions or anything at all, I would greatly appreciate it.

CowboySpike34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CowboySpike34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CowboySpike34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CowboySpike34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CowboySpike34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CowboySpike34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CowboySpike34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CowboySpike34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CowboySpike34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CowboySpike34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CowboySpike34 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey bro nice to meet you I'm in the same boat, let's bring each other up!!!

Mzavala4 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Hi I am new!

My name is Michael. I am new to bodybuilding. I began in August 2021 and have changed so much, this is my new passion and purpose in life, to be a bodybuilder. My blood test numbers are so healthy and good my doctors are so surprised, all from doing bodybuilding. My anxiety is gone, I can sleep, my depression is gone....I feel at home with exercising.

I hope to gain more knowledge on these forums and maybe some new friends! Thank you!

Oh and my dad was a professional bodybuilder when he was young so I know a thing or two about this sport. Its a good start!

DannyBahama is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking First timer

New to the forum but not new to lifting. My health has gone downhill in my twenties (developed a disease that makes it difficult to digest most foods) so I've had to make a lot of adjustments to my diet. This caused me to loose weight. Use to weigh 165 now I'm 140lbs was (130lbs) last month. At 6"2 It just doesn't feel right to weigh this little. I have bowed legs as well so I'm limited on what exercises I can perform. Basically I can't lift heavy with my legs. I have to make this happen for my health, and for the beach ... wait I live in KS FML
    Attached Images

ghostindark is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm new to the site and I just wanted to say hi

happy to be here.

BluJayPJ is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Sup, I'm Josh, I'm 18 and I currently live in Adelaide, Australia. So far I'm currently losing some weight and was hoping to drop down to around 65kg as I'm currently 82kg.

rozajav is not very well liked. (-100) rozajav is not very well liked. (-100) rozajav is not very well liked. (-100) rozajav is not very well liked. (-100) rozajav is not very well liked. (-100) rozajav is not very well liked. (-100) rozajav is not very well liked. (-100) rozajav is not very well liked. (-100) rozajav is not very well liked. (-100) rozajav is not very well liked. (-100) rozajav is not very well liked. (-100)
    Hi there! I'm 23 years old and I'm only starting my journey in powerlifting. I'm happy to join a great community of motivated and dedicated people who know how to achieve their goals. Wish luck to everyone!

Registered User userQMOI6I2278M's Avatar
    userQMOI6I2278M is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    hello everyone, perfect morning for a 3 mile walk!

rosato031274 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

New to site

Hi all. New ti siten 47 years old. Looking forward to starting this body building journey following bariatric surgery last year.

brongulus is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi my name is Brendon, I'm 18 years old. I've only delved a little into working out in the past, but started taking it seriously since I was 17. I was overweight and wanted to get fit, I was 200lbs dropped to 175 and I bulked up to 200 again and I am just beginning another cut down to 195. I am trying to lower my body fat %

KenBroz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KenBroz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KenBroz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KenBroz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KenBroz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Talking First Timer

Hey! I'm Ken, 26 Years Old. Living down under. Been on this site for awhile to upload my progress ect ect, first time on the forum though. Been working out for almost eight years now, here is a progress photo within my second year of training. Keep up the great work everyone!
    Attached Images
     Film Industry Professional.
     Fitness Model.
     Smash Goals Clean & Get Lean!
     Snapchat: Ken_Broz.

Avreonic is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey guys. My name is Justin. I have been into working out since my wife divorced me. I started this journey to shove my new physique in her face, but I soon realized how good it made me feel. I have since become addicted to the natural high from getting a good workout and seeing my progression in the mirror. I am only 5'9" 140lbs. It's easy for me to be lean, so I am mostly focused on gaining size. My goal is to be a lean 160lbs and strong. Looking forward to the next chapter of my fitness story.

Asianguy33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hi,

are we allowed to make a personal progression thread on this forum? If so, what is the best section to post? Are we allowed to post link to out personal youtube channel that I use to log personal training?

tgrace0121 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Just a quick introduction. I am now 49 years old (wow time flies) and every 10 years or so I seem to have repeated a cycle of obsession with getting in shape, achieving that goal, losing that focus and gaining weight, only to repeat the cycle again.

I was a athlete in high-school and college and at that time was doing everything I could to GAIN weight. I was tall and lanky and my legs were my best asset from years of track, hockey, and soccer. That is when I found the Body for Life book by Bill Phillips. I learned the basics about lifting weights and eating right and after 12 weeks my upper body matched my lower body.

Fast-forward to a job on the road, a wife and 3 kids ten years later to my thirties and I was full on dad bod. This wouldn't do. Went back to Body for Life and again was back at 198 pounds, feeling good and standing tall.

Fast forward another 10 years and I had started my own business and was on a project that had me travelling from the West to East coast every week, living in a hotel room putting in 10 hours a day. After 3 years on this I looked like crap again so had to make a change. The hotel gym was inconvenient and over crowded so found the "Insanity" program I could do in my hotel room with no equipment. I switched to a Residence Inn where I could cook my own meals every night. Six months later and was back at 198 lbs.

I should have stuck with it but the project ended and started to work from home. Should have been easier to stay fit but oddly with more free time, more laziness crept in.

Now I am about to start the cycle again but this time with my wife together and am super excited to bring everything I have learned to bear and this time make it a lasting life long change. I am getting too old to be fat and lazy anymore!

Silvarbelle is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hello, hello!

I'm Christine, 43, diabetic, and 322 pounds. My doctor asked me if I wanted to see 50. Kind of scary - and I actually thought about it. Like: do I?

But I decided I'm not quite ready to give up just yet.

So I'm here to learn how to exercise and eat right so I can get fit. I want to whittle down this gut, these enormous thighs, and these bat wings that could fly the space shuttle.

I'm afraid of my own laziness worse than anything else. What happens when I feel like it's too tough? That I'm not making any progress?

But I've decided I want to see 50, so I guess I'd better find out what happens.

Gustavom098 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile Weightlifting Project

Hello,

I am currently conducting a research project on the weightlifting community. Actually it has more to due with the people that make up this community as a whole. If anyone is interested in helping or being a part of this research project, feel free to reach out through this comment.

Rubythefooodie is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi my name is Ruby, I am from Sydney Australia. I weigh 74kg down from 94kg, trying to hover around 65-69kg if possible and gain abs from clean eating.

Currently my motivation is a lot of heartbreak and hurt from being dumped by my gf yesterday, but I ate clean, did legs and I am well rested for today. Things will get better, but for now I want to focus on me.

Godmuscle94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hello My name is Alex , I am From Romania , I weigh now 114kilograms , i had a break 1 year from the gym i become fat , and i created a youtube channel with my journey , i will try to get in the best shape in 120 days. If you want to follow my journey just check it out : ALLeX Fitness on youtube , i am motivated and want to change my lifestlyle to be fit and in a better shape. I am happy to meet you guys and i hope you all get to your fitness goals.

Registered User userKCE2FBSXXR8's Avatar
    userKCE2FBSXXR8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) userKCE2FBSXXR8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) userKCE2FBSXXR8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) userKCE2FBSXXR8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) userKCE2FBSXXR8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) userKCE2FBSXXR8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) userKCE2FBSXXR8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) userKCE2FBSXXR8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) userKCE2FBSXXR8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) userKCE2FBSXXR8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) userKCE2FBSXXR8 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hi, i have been lifting on and off for ten years. Decided to change this and for once, to shed my bf by exercising consistently and importantly, eating right.

Page 40 of 45 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 ... LastLast