Page 4 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Chasethorn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

N00b

Hello! My name is chase. I'm 20, almost 21 years old. 5'6" and 125lbs. I've been sick for the last 3 years and have lost a lot of weight and muscle. Now that my overall health is up to par I am finally getting into the weight training I've always wanted to do. I'm glad that I joined and am excited to talk to people about new things to help myself improve and gain mass!

Nickosz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hello everyone!

My name is Nick, I am 20 years old and I live in The Netherlands.

I am a newbie to the bodybuilding forum (and just started 7 months ago with going to the gym), so I want to gain knowledge about everything and am really interested in everything on this forum!

Goo5ey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Goo5ey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Goo5ey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Goo5ey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Goo5ey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Goo5ey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Goo5ey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Goo5ey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Goo5ey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Goo5ey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Goo5ey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi all
    Just signed up on the forum
    I'm Tony, 45 years old and making an honest attemp to turn my life around

I've spent the last 25 years abusing my body with bad habits, bad diet and virtually no exercise, my job involves sitting on my ass all day as well too

Gave up smoking 5 years ago, good start but my weight ballooned until at the beginning of this year I had reached an embarrassing 379 pounds

On the 18th January I joined a local gym, started looking at what I was eating and making drastic changes to my diet, cutting out crap and making sure I eat properly

I'm now pushing hard, I'm going to the gym 3 or 4 times a week, cardio and resistance training and loving it, I'm not running yet like I used to when I was 20 but I know stick to it and I will get there

Weighed myself today and I'm at 364 lbs. over a stone in a month, feeling more motivated than ever

Julialynne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey y'all! I'm new to the site, but not new to working out. I had lost 35 pounds eating healthy and working out. I have since gained it all back (and then some) and I'm finally getting myself started again. If anyone could give me tips, tricks, hints, etc I'd appreciate it!!

-Julia

MsStrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MsStrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MsStrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MsStrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MsStrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MsStrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MsStrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MsStrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MsStrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MsStrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MsStrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hello Fit Peeps!

MsStrider here. Been on the site for a while now, but I have never really explored the Forum Community. I've lost 50 lbs and lots of body fat. Completed 6 BodySpace programs. Working on improving my 1RM's. Clean bulked for a little over 5 months, and now I'm ready for a bit of a shred. Starting Ashley Horner's new program, Charlie Mike, next Monday. Woohoo!

Originally Posted by ForumSentinel View Post
    New to the site or just want to say hi? No matter where you're located, introduce yourself and meet other members here!

LrdDward is on a distinguished road. (+10) LrdDward is on a distinguished road. (+10) LrdDward is on a distinguished road. (+10) LrdDward is on a distinguished road. (+10) LrdDward is on a distinguished road. (+10) LrdDward is on a distinguished road. (+10) LrdDward is on a distinguished road. (+10) LrdDward is on a distinguished road. (+10) LrdDward is on a distinguished road. (+10) LrdDward is on a distinguished road. (+10) LrdDward is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi
    Name is Ed and just found this space. Have been doing things like P90X and BodyBeast with some success in the past and so started the new Hammer&Chisel at the start of the year. Program just hasn't done what I am looking for so decided to change things up. Want to start something new on Feb 29th (that is after H&C ends) and came here to find something new. Had no idea I would be overwhelmed with the options! Hard to choose. I will be 49 and am 20-30lbs over weight. I think I will try either Freak Mode or Transformed but more than happy to hear other options/opinions. Thanks!

ed

MikeHutsey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

Hi, I'm Mike

5'9 (180cms)
    137 lbs (62,5 kgs)

I'm interested in everything concerning "fat".

Good evening

T4SYTH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hello from Canada!
    I've been working out forever (it seems) and I have done a couple of fitness competitions, but I haven't mastered the art of combining meal prep and gym routine together at the same time. Ah, hopefully 2016 is the year! I am enjoying helping my friend with her competitions this year though. I'm not a PT, but am considering becoming one so that I can take courses about nutrition, exercises for injuries, beginners, elderly and more so that I can give legit advice to the people who ask me for help. I'm trying to relearn how to use forums to seek out some advice.
    Thank you for your time!
    -Tammy
    Tammy
    IG: TammyNotPammy

Be sure to vote for my friend to win a bikini competition! Contest ends Feb 29th 2016, no registration required.
    Check her out on IG: MelissaVienneau
    http://woobox.com/ygsk3q/gallery/_m8HkReYth8

NattyG20 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NattyG20 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NattyG20 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NattyG20 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NattyG20 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NattyG20 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NattyG20 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NattyG20 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NattyG20 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NattyG20 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NattyG20 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Hey I'm Nate, age 20 until the 28th, current residence Omaha, NE.. was a multi-sport athlete through senior yr of highschool (Football, Wrestling, Track/Basketball & Soccer for fun) and elite level martial artist (senior 3rd in Tae-Kwon-Do, 2nd in Han-Mu-Do 2nd in WaRung [Katana's whoooo]) Yet since graduation did nothing except sit on my ass and play video games and eat **** food (something I did all throughout my life anyways) didn't realize what it was doing to me since my fat tends to collect on my already naturally beefy thighs until 15-16 months ago when October came and I tried to put on one of my extensive jean collection having worked as a Denim Apparel Expert for Levi's @ a J.C. Penney and realized hey none of these fit. Hopped on the scale and was at a mind boggling 190 lbs, I proceeded to eat perfectly and dropped that weight back to 170 in a few weeks and have kept it off since but around December things started getting serious with a girl whom body shape wise I view as out of my damn league and as since found the proper motivation to work out.. culminating in myself calculating my body fat % about a week ago and realizing it was at 21% or so and having wrestled at 5% I'm utterly appalled and cutting & building simultaneously giving everything 110%. I've read allot of forum posts from here over the past few months and have both learned valuable information and felt I had quite a bit of advice and opinions that could help others so decided to sign up this morning! Body goals currently at 6% body fat and 188lbs weight so we'll see just how quickly I can get there and look forward to seeing y'all at the finish line!

VinnieGWannabe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just like you get 'born-again' bikers, I am (or would like to be!) a born-again bodybuilder, but at 46 years old, I know the route back aint gonna be easy. 10 years of eating crap and drinking beer has clearly taken it's toll, so-much-so that I am too embarrassed to put pics on here right now. Motivation has always been my problem...I've tried to rekindle my love of the iron about 10 times before in the last 10 years or so, but to no avail. Hopefully by signing up here all that gonna change. Goodwill and peace to you all!

dogma533 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi Everyone

My name's Mary and I am new to this site. I have been on a fitness / health journey for the past two years, losing around 20lbs. Though I've done a little bit of strength training here and there, I've decided to take it next level and reduce my body fat to around 18-20% and get more toned through lifting weights / strengthening exercises, ideally I aim to lose around 2% every two months through proper training and nutrition. I've recently started at the gym, though I have done a fair bit of at home exercises prior. I enjoy the gym environment and support. I find muscle gain somewhat easy due to my body type, though I really want to work hard at my motivation, focus, discipline and willpower to leverage this

I love doing ab workouts, squats and glute lifts, and like to get creative and put my own spin on common exercises. I also enjoy using the stair master and cross-trainer for an all-body workout. When I'm not at the gym I enjoy hiking / climbing and love getting out into the outdoors, the energy that hiking outdoors gives me is wonderful. I usually powerwalk 6-7 miles per day on average, and have been trying to run more extensively.

This year I am doing a long-distance hike, I want to condition my body before that and will resume my fitness goals after its completion.

5'7 (171cm)
    133 lbs (160kg)
    Estimate 23 % body fat.
    Body type: 85% mesomorph, 25% endomorph

dogma533 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by VinnieGWannabe View Post
    Just like you get 'born-again' bikers, I am (or would like to be!) a born-again bodybuilder, but at 46 years old, I know the route back aint gonna be easy. 10 years of eating crap and drinking beer has clearly taken it's toll, so-much-so that I am too embarrassed to put pics on here right now. Motivation has always been my problem...I've tried to rekindle my love of the iron about 10 times before in the last 10 years or so, but to no avail. Hopefully by signing up here all that gonna change. Goodwill and peace to you all!
    You can do it ... go for it

Ribocop is just really nice. (+1000) Ribocop is just really nice. (+1000) Ribocop is just really nice. (+1000) Ribocop is just really nice. (+1000) Ribocop is just really nice. (+1000) Ribocop is just really nice. (+1000) Ribocop is just really nice. (+1000) Ribocop is just really nice. (+1000) Ribocop is just really nice. (+1000) Ribocop is just really nice. (+1000) Ribocop is just really nice. (+1000)
    I've lifted weights on and off since high school. Picked up the weights again six months ago and I plan to stick with it.

lesserof2evils has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey everyone just wanted to introduce myself. Name is Bill im 34, married for about 6 1/2 years and have a 2 yr old son. Ive always been kinda overweight my whole life. Ive pretty much played sports my whole life, so I have that going for me, but never really felt I was "in shape". Started getting serious about it in November. Joined a gym that gives you a check ins with a personal trainer every 6 weeks and also a nurse re-evaluation every 3 months to check on progress. Since November, im down 15lbs and lost 2% body fat. (was 19 now down to 17). Hey its progress right?!? Looking forward to keep trucking along and picking some brains on here for ideas. Im going to be doing some thread searches obviously, but if anyone has good ideas to get rid of chest fat, please let me know.

Cheers!

Shadowplay85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hello everyone, I'm a 30 year old guy from Santiago, Chile and have been pretty unfit for most of my life but I've decided to stop feeling miserable with the way I look so I'm trying to cut most junk food out of my life and looking out for a workout that helps me get fit and lean.

angusMT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) angusMT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) angusMT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) angusMT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) angusMT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) angusMT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) angusMT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) angusMT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) angusMT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) angusMT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) angusMT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hi im trying to get 50 posts so i can post in estimation of bf%. Im 157lbs, 5'8"

Bloodhound91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey! My buddies call me B or Big B haha. I'm 25 years old 225lbs 6'4 maybe a little taller. I wrestled in junior high and high school. Played a little football as well. When i got out of high school i continued to weight train. But when my wife became pregnant with our first baby i dropped working out and got fat. Really fat. I went from a 185 lb cut-up wrestler to a 210 lb piece of blob. I then got into a trouble with the law back in 2011. I was locked up for 8 months, 23 hours in my cell and 1 hour out. I utilizied that time to get big with calesthenics and lots of food lol. I was 240 lbs when i was released. But once released i started drinking really heavy and was depressed. I dropped back down to 210 lbs of blob, even saggier than before. I continued like this until 2013 when i got in trouble with the law AGAIN lol. I then utilized the 10 months in jail to get cutup again. I got back down to 190lbs and solid. 1 month before i beat my trial my gallbladder ruptured and the deputies didnt take me to the hospital until 4 days later when i was already almost dead. Long story short i was cut open about 8 inches and they had to clean out all my insides because the bile fluid from my gallbladder and a "strange fiber", most likley from the jail food, were about to cause a massive infection in my intestines. My insides were so swollen they couldnt find my gallbladder to take it out. I tried working out after i was released but my core was still recovering and i couldnt even do 20 pushups without tearing up. I again went into a deep depression drinking heavily. Im proud to say that now I am sober, back working out and lifting weights two years after my surgery. It kinda sucks that i didnt get to showoff my hardwork from my last jail stay due to the surgery lol. No more jail for me also. My goal is to cut fat and gain mass. I dont want to limit myself to either yoked beanpole or yoked tubbster anymore lol. Time to unleash the inner beast. Hope to get some help from the members on this site on my journey.

drinstar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hello I'm new to this site. I'm 400 lbs and 30 yrs old I have a 10 yr old and. I've been overweight my whole life just never this overweight. As getting older I'm realizing I need to make a change before my health starts to get bad. I'm at a point in my life where I think more about If I'm going to die rather than living. I really don't have much support from anyone in my life because I don't think they understand. Just asking for some advice to how to get started. I'm sacred but I'm ready to make a change. 5 years ago I went to a casting call for Biggest Loser they called me back for a second interview however I did not make the cut which sent me into a bigger depression and I already was because I felt like I wasn't even good enough to be on a show like that to change my life at that point I was 350 pounds and I gainef more weight to 467. on October 21st 2015 I had gotten really light headed dizzy and I felt like I was going to die however I went to the doctors and they said I was severely anemic I had lost 67 pounds due to not having a great appetite my Anemia was controlled by iron pills and I'm doing better that way but now that I'm at 400 and I'm still very overweight I'm stuck as to how I need to keep on losing weight and to get healthy for myself and my daughter and my life sorry if I'm just rambling on I'm just trying to get everything out there. it's been a really rough road for me and I know I need help that's why I'm here so if anybody has any advice or tips I would greatly appreciate it

BreakdownBBD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BreakdownBBD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BreakdownBBD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BreakdownBBD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BreakdownBBD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BreakdownBBD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BreakdownBBD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BreakdownBBD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BreakdownBBD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BreakdownBBD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BreakdownBBD will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Risha,

6'0" close to 230lbs. Fortunately or unfortunately not my highest weight, but far from my lowest adult weight.

Trying to lose 95+ lbs, to save on car insurance this summer & drive my Jeep instead.

On and off, I've been a regular at the gym, ignored the weights since my late teens and early 20's and I'm thinking now that I'm in my late thirties to give 'em a shot.

To drinstar . . . . not being on biggest loser might have been a blessing. I've heard some horrible things about that show.

tsume03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hello from Jakarta,

I'm Merry.
    38 yo. Totally new to gym world, I only did regular jogging in the past. Since I picked some weight for sometime, appreciate if I can get some help on workouts tips and advises from you guys.

brussdog23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi everyone my name is Nick i'm 30 and new to this site. I have been trying to lose weight over the years and have had some success and some failures. I'm not clued up on how to go about losing weight exercise wise and nutrition wise as well. Which is why i joined this site i have a question not sure if this is the right place to ask. Is the Kris Gethins 4weeks2shred a good program for someone trying to lose weight ? like could i stick to this program for several months ? I want to lose like a lot of weight and not sure which program is best. just thought id ask, also I'm like new to working out so any advice is appreciated. Thanks.

WaywardAce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hello Everyone
    My name is Owen and I am from Lansing, Michigan. This is the 3rd time in my adult life I've lost 100+ pounds. Hopefully this will be the last time I have to do this. What I've failed at in the past was the whole "lifestyle change" thing. This time around, my focus is on changing my lifestyle. In some ways, it may prove to be harder than losing the weight itself. I have varied interests and hobbies and have been a member of different forums for many years. It never really occurred to me to join a fitness forum until recently. Lurking and participating in other forums have proven to be very informative and have enhanced my enthusiasm for various hobbies. Staying fit is a little more than a hobby, way much more is at stake and I plan on making the best use of this forum as possible.
    Last edited by WaywardAce; 02-29-2016 at 10:25 AM.

wiluwojtek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My name is Wojtek and I m from Poland. I'm training pupular "Street Workout" and i 'm amateur footballer. My videos skills on my youtube and ******** but i see i can t throw youtube links on this page.

Dredmix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi,

Claudio here, born in Portugal but currently living and working in the London, UK.

I'm 29, ex-military (2006-2010) got out and been on the gym for an year after leaving the army. Unfortunately I had the leave my country and ended up leave all the exercising as well.

I haven't been on a gym or gone for a run for about five years now. But I believe now it's the time to change, I work on an office all day and spend most of my day seating and I get quite tired with minimal effort, which is not a good sign.

Today is my first day on Gym in years. The day I'm going to find out how bad my Physical situation is.

I heard amazing stories and really good things about this community and that's what brought me here. This is going to be a kind of new start for me and I might need some advice as well, since I'm not sure where to start.

My main goal is going to gain more strength, grow muscle and get my endurance back.
    I'm thinking in starting a new workout plan, The Project Mass from Body Building seems to be what a good place to start and what I'm looking after, but I might be wrong.

Any feedback, tips or suggestions are welcome.

See you guys around.

Sdoo500 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    New guy here. 23 years old and 6' and 245. Athletic through high school and in decent shape at the time. College came and so did drinking and lots of eating.

Graduated high school in 2011 at about 190. Last August I started cross fit (I know, I know) and went from 240 to about 210. Still a little overweight but felt good compared to before. Fell off the wagon hard after getting a girlfriend and eating out and drinking horrible again. Going to the gym tonight for the first time in about a year. Starting fierce 5 program unless someone recommends different. Posting here so it motivates me to keep going.

Registered User 7thmosefromleft's Avatar
    7thmosefromleft has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi, been a lurker for about 6 months now figured it was time to join. I work in the industry( sorta ) and use the info here for myself and customers. Lost about 70 lbs thanks to this forum and a little dedication

outragedalien has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi everyone,

I'm Tim, 19 years old, about 183cm (6 feet) tall, 68kg (150 pounds). I'm a pretty thin guy and hate it. I wan't to gain some mass, preferably in the form of muscles I've been going to the gym for two weeks now and love it.

iamsteve23123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey, everyone. I'm Stephen. I of course just joined this site. I joined because I want to lose weight and I want to replace my fat with muscle, etc whatever. I'm 22 and over 300 pounds at about 5'10'. I'm angry at a lot of things. I'm angry that people didn't want to be my friend based on the fact that I'm way overweight, I'm angry that I have no self-confidence and what makes me the angriest is the fact that I let it get to this awful point. From this point on, I have a renewed drive. A singular, laser-like focus. To lose weight and improve my body and well-being. I figured this place would be a good start. So yeah. It's nice to meet you all. Let's make some progress.

JustDenis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hello everyone. The name is Denis and just joined this site. Here because I want to learn what there is to know) and to keep track of my progress. Just started working out on February and am already seeing gains. : ) Tips and pointers would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Denis
    A wise man once said, "Workout".

Ibanez1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ibanez1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ibanez1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ibanez1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Hey

Hey everyone I'm new to this and I'm also new to consistent workouts and I am hoping to change that. I really want a lifestyle change because I have worked out in the past but my eating habits were terrible and I never kept it going. I'm hoping to change that starting today and I hope some of you people can help me out with any advice you have on foods I should eat and foods I should completely avoid. Feel free to add me because friends on here will definitely be a motivator towards my goal.

Page 4 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast