Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    JAW97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well, my name's Jason. I'm 18, 5' 11 and 185lbs so pretty standard-sized. I'm very unfit though, not really self-conscious physically but I think getting fit is something I need to do. I started Uni but quit pretty soon as I hated it, got diagnosed with depression/anxiety soon afterwards. Can't really summon myself to do it yet but hopefully going to sign up to a gym at some point as a rehab of sorts I guess.

So I probably won't actually be posting for a while, but with any luck this won't be my only/last post.

LS69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi.

I'm in poor shape, mentally, spiritually, emotionally, physically. I'm 46. I have three children, one is grown and in college, the other two live with their mother. I spent over 20 years in the military in a combat arms MOS. I invaded the same country twice in my life. I had an uncommon career. But I was forcibly retired last year. I was unable to prepare for the separation board because I was also going through a divorce, which saddled me with attorney's fees, (hers and mine), spousal and child support, so that even though I was a senior NCO with over 20 years of service, I couldnt afford an appartment, much less my own lawyer. I trusted the wrong NCO to help me with my separation board packet, and got destroyed by the board, their decision was un appealable - even so I called in every favor with every G.O. I knew. But there was no undoing what had been decided. When you're studying family law to be your own lawyer, fighting a case hours away from where you live and work, struggling to keep a relationship with your kids, as well as all the baggage from years of deployments and combat, **** just starts to go south in a big way. It's a struggle not to end up like the other 22 vets that off themselves every day.

The whole thing is killing me.

But **** you, I'm not ready to die yet, not today, not like this, not on a low.

It's to the point that the only thing I have some control over is my body. However, I'm fat. 32% fat. My cholesterol is well over 200 and triglycerides are off the charts. I have borderline high blood pressure, it was always low before. My RHR is 72 bpm. I always could gain muscle without much effort at all. I'm 6'1" 263lbs. I wear my obesity well because I'm slightly tall. I've been single since the divorce began in 2013. At my age, nearly all of my friends are married. My personaity is the ESTP type, I'm a performer, a doer, an *******, with few friends, supremely competitive, and usually 5 pages ahead of everyone else. Except now.

I don't believe in motivation.

I believe in vision. Vision of "to be" is the only thing that ever propelled a man to put one foot in front of the other towards a lofty goal. Motivation is rah rah, popcorn, candy bubblegum bs. Motivation is a flash in the pan. Good for the first week or two of January.

My goal is to get smaller, to prepare my body for the rest of its life. I've been a large - either muscular or fat - human being for nearly all of my adult life. Having an overabundance of muscle sucks. All you little guys out there wishing to be big can have it, and all the ****ty health downsides too.

At 45, my Dr. informed me that I had stage 2 CKD, that's chronic kidney disease. She told me to cut way back on the protein, to eat more carbs, more grains, more pasta, more cereal. I think she's fkd. But now I have a human body chinese puzzle that wont respond to the nutrition and work outs in my bag of tricks, I have to be careful with muscle soreness, because that gives the kidney a hell of a hard time too.

I need to lose fat, about 70lbs of it, and do it while eating .5 grams of protein per desired lbs of muscle, or less, because otherwise it'll jack up my kidneys. Maybe after I get free of the fat, my kidney function will recover somewhat? I had planned to eat 60 grams of carbs and 89 grams of protein per day, fasting every other day for dinner. But with the CKD, I don't know what to do.

I am not interested in gaining more muscle, because it's a liability to my health.

I rarely drink alcohol, I enjoy a cigar or two a month, I hate beer, I like great red wine, I don't drink the cheap **** when I do drink: A Central Coast Pinot Noir is my fave.

I had shoulder surgery this year to give me more range of motion in the joint. That was a success. One down, one to go.

Maybe I dont know how best to tackle this challenge? Do I go vegan and long slow low intensity cardio for hours on end? Do I say, to hell with it, and pick up the weights? What do I eat?

Baffled and pissed.

LS69.

GhostArcher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey guys, I'm Dan, or Coach Dan (depending on how you've met me or know me).

I'm 23, a lifelong athlete in the sport of Archery, former rock climber, and all around outdoorsman. I am a business owner and founder, a level 4-NTS (National training system )Archery Coach (4/5 levels completed which puts me at 1 of about 150 at my level), a compeitor in archery and a fitness freak.

Hit a personal goal of 30 consecutive pull-ups this year, and a one rep of 100 added pounds for one pull-up, my PR is 102.5.

I grew up a scrawny skin and bones kid with no muscles, I finally broke 115lbs at about 19 years old. I was 120lbs till about 21, currently 145.2lbs

I found my addiction to fitness shortly after walking into a Marine Corps recruiting station in my home town, i was medically disqualified but trained for 2 years with the station and quickly found a drive to be the hardest working guy around. (Still fighting my disqualifications)

I love the grind and the battle between mind, body and whatever tasks are ahead of me.

I strive to show my athletes what dedication looks like on and off the range and train them to succeed in both sport and life.

Other then that, I'm a Die-Hard Patriot, out door enthusiast, I love shooting guns, off-roading, and motivating young athletes to search for something more.

BryanBoorstein is just really nice. (+1000) BryanBoorstein is just really nice. (+1000) BryanBoorstein is just really nice. (+1000) BryanBoorstein is just really nice. (+1000) BryanBoorstein is just really nice. (+1000) BryanBoorstein is just really nice. (+1000) BryanBoorstein is just really nice. (+1000) BryanBoorstein is just really nice. (+1000) BryanBoorstein is just really nice. (+1000) BryanBoorstein is just really nice. (+1000) BryanBoorstein is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hey team,

Bryan here - I've been doing this Fitness thing for almost 20 years now. Currently own and operate my own gym in Pacific Beach, San Diego. Also do a ton of remote coaching to help athletes of all levels reach their goals. I just want to help people here as much as I can with the knowledge I've accrued over the years, and hopefully learn a thing or two, as well. It's a constant process of learning new ways to help others, and I hope to be able to apply some of the insights I gain here onto the clients I work with on a daily basis.

Holler at me with any questions along the way.
    Program design and Nutrition consultant
    CFL2, OPT-CCP, Mobility certified
    Coach of top athletes worldwide as well as the "look good naked" crowd
    https://www.********.com/eliteathletetraining/
    Instagram: BryanBoorstein
    Twitter: BryanBoorstein

CoachDanBolduc is on a distinguished road. (+10) CoachDanBolduc is on a distinguished road. (+10) CoachDanBolduc is on a distinguished road. (+10) CoachDanBolduc is on a distinguished road. (+10) CoachDanBolduc is on a distinguished road. (+10) CoachDanBolduc is on a distinguished road. (+10) CoachDanBolduc is on a distinguished road. (+10) CoachDanBolduc is on a distinguished road. (+10) CoachDanBolduc is on a distinguished road. (+10) CoachDanBolduc is on a distinguished road. (+10) CoachDanBolduc is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey, I changed my account over to CoachDanBolduc, it was GhostArcher. If your friends with me, change over. Here's my into:

Hey guys, I'm Dan, or Coach Dan (depending on how you've met me or know me).

I'm 23, a lifelong athlete in the sport of Archery, former rock climber, and all around outdoorsman. I am a business owner and founder, a level 4-NTS (National training system )Archery Coach (4/5 levels completed which puts me at 1 of about 150 at my level), a compeitor in archery and a fitness freak.

Hit a personal goal of 30 consecutive pull-ups this year, and a one rep of 100 added pounds for one pull-up, my PR is 102.5.

I grew up a scrawny skin and bones kid with no muscles, I finally broke 115lbs at about 19 years old. I was 120lbs till about 21, currently 145.2lbs

I found my addiction to fitness shortly after walking into a Marine Corps recruiting station in my home town, i was medically disqualified but trained for 2 years with the station and quickly found a drive to be the hardest working guy around. (Still fighting my disqualifications)

I love the grind and the battle between mind, body and whatever tasks are ahead of me.

I strive to show my athletes what dedication looks like on and off the range and train them to succeed in both sport and life.

Other then that, I'm a Die-Hard Patriot, out door enthusiast, I love shooting guns, off-roading, and motivating young athletes to search for something more.

Registered User SteelBrotherhoD's Avatar
    SteelBrotherhoD is on a distinguished road. (+10) SteelBrotherhoD is on a distinguished road. (+10) SteelBrotherhoD is on a distinguished road. (+10) SteelBrotherhoD is on a distinguished road. (+10) SteelBrotherhoD is on a distinguished road. (+10) SteelBrotherhoD is on a distinguished road. (+10) SteelBrotherhoD is on a distinguished road. (+10) SteelBrotherhoD is on a distinguished road. (+10) SteelBrotherhoD is on a distinguished road. (+10) SteelBrotherhoD is on a distinguished road. (+10) SteelBrotherhoD is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hello everyone!

My name's Ricardo, and I am from Spain. Been lurking BB.com for years, just as I have trained, learnt a lot from the board as well as the site in general, and I think, despite my lackluster English, its time to give it back to the community. So I am here to help in all I can, give my 2 cents on the stuff I know a little of, motivate and be motivated.

Lets go!

Gilmoure has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Lurking no more

Hi Folks,

I'm Gilmoure. Been lurking for a couple years but figure I'll finally say hi. I'm 48, been lifting for 2 years, after many decades of sloth, and just got the word from my doc that I'm now diabetic (runs in family). Figure it's time to really buckle down on nutrition and stay consistent with my workouts. I'm not looking to make any gains in size but rather need to slim down and keep metabolism up. I live in the country, 25 miles from nearest gym; workout on my back porch. Got a squat rack I'd like to upgrade to a power rack (safety straps!), 500 lbs of weights, a bar, and a bench. Gets a little chilly in winter, especially since switching to morning workouts, but am keeping up with it.
    Attached Images

dustinlm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What's up everybody?

My name is Dustin. To be quite honest, I'm here for support and to learn about proper nutrition, fat loss, training programs, etc. My main goal is to start feeling better, both mentally and physically. I get fatigued easy and I want to change that. I also have dealt with a great amount of mental issues over the years. I'm in a really good spot in life right now to start making changes, but I just need to be pointed in the right direction, and surround myself with others have similar goals.

Oh, I'm twenty-six, I live in the south, and I work as a sales consultant for one of the top retailers in the country.

Registered User PhillipScullion's Avatar
    PhillipScullion has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PhillipScullion has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PhillipScullion has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PhillipScullion has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PhillipScullion has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PhillipScullion has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PhillipScullion has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PhillipScullion has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PhillipScullion has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    My names Phil I like to lift things up and put them down. I hate running although my job requires me to do so. I like this site because its inspiring to see other people reach their goals which gives the motivation to reach mine.
    The only way a man can fail is if he quits or dies.

sisierra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi everyone! My name is Sierra, I'm 24, 5'11 and about 220. I went from working in a warehouse to working in IT and I started packing on the pounds. My commitment to the gym, much like my weight, has fluctuated quite a bit over the years. I'm in the Army Reserve and have terrible knees. I've just started the 250K Challenge so I can start my true transformation, be the best soldier I can be, and get some pressure off of my knees.

I would love to make some friends here to help maintain accountability, and to keep my motivation up. =)
    Last edited by sisierra; 01-14-2016 at 07:03 PM.
    Sierra

“IT IS A SHAME FOR A MAN TO GROW OLD WITHOUT SEEING THE BEAUTY AND STRENGTH OF WHICH HIS BODY IS CAPABLE.” –SOCRATES

LS69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by sisierra View Post
    Hi everyone! My name is Sierra, I'm 24, 5'11 and about 220. I went from working in a warehouse to working in IT and I started packing on the pounds. My commitment to the gym, much like my weight, has fluctuated quite a bit over the years. I'm in the Army Reserve and have terrible knees. I've just started the 250K Challenge so I can start my true transformation, be the best soldier I can be, and get some pressure off of my knees.

I would love to make some friends here to help maintain accountability, and to keep my motivation up. =)
    Hands down the best thing you can do Sierra is get heavily involved in Tac Fit protocols. It is the best approach for military functional fitness. Your IT job, sitting in that chair all day is shortening your range of motion, your hips are getting real tight, that's why you're having a knee problem. If you have a problem in a joint, it's related to tightness in a joint above or below the mal adpated joint. I'm just an amateur on all things tacfit. But you can hit up LTC Daniel Markert on global, or on ********. He's a friend of mine and is a tacfit certified instructor, he'll help you for free. First thing he'll check is your range of motion, and tell you to stop running until you've got full range of *fluid* motion in your hips. Dan was a fat, out of shape, often injured Major when he discovered Scott Sonnon and TACFIT. On deployment to A'stan he did his transformation there. He is now the commanding officer of an Officer Candidate Training Battalion and routinely fixes young people at risk of failing out of OCS, at 47 he's outscoring officer candidates on the APFT. If you have the drive, he has the plan. If you don't have the drive, don't bother.

Msab22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hii!! Im 28 years old, female. I was really active in sports back on my 20's and still a little more later on, but then I Just lost my motivation (still trying to get it) Im getting married in a year from now and I cant handle myself to workout... I got a surgery two years ago and it makes it harder because I cant (well Its not that I cant Im sure I can do it really slow but hurts like hell) my surgery was a mastectomy and the reconstruction Its the one with the implantes underneath the muscle. So Im really trying now to get myself back up and see how it goes...

driftking22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi everyone , I am Nikhil from India , 27 male , 5'10 , started working out from last one year which really helped me in quitting smoking and cut down on my booze considerably.

This website will really help me in achieving my fitness goal which is to cut down below 10 percent body fat.

Posting a thread of my own journey aiming to be a fit guy , wish you guys will help me in this.

DertyMoJo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Whats up everyone. I've been thinking about losing weight for a few months now.. every time i look in the mirror I'm disgusted with myself.. i fantasize about what it must feel like to have a flat stomach. I'm 34years old 6'3" 264 lbs of blah. all the weight is in my stomach and face. i have trouble sleeping, i damn near have to hold my breath to tie my shoes. I'm a complete mess ,my biggest problem is motivation.. ill go to the gym faithfully for 1 month look in the mirror, don't see the flat stomach , then give up.. i really wanna change that.

i found this website today and decided todays the day to set a goal.. I'm almost OCD with starting a work out end of the week, i feel like i have to start on mondays.. lol
    my goal for this weekend, begin eating right and detox my body. if anybody has any advice on workouts to start the first 2 weeks please help a brother out...

add me on

********: Lamar Dirtymojo Lane
    snapchat: mojodirty
    instagram: Dirtymojo

viscouspotato has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey guys, I've never used this site before now and I'm pretty new. I really enjoy working out, but I've been off and on for about a year and have continuously worked out since early December again 'cause it's kinda saddening to see progress be lost. Hopefully this place will help me keep on track and be around like minded people

Sculptedcunt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sculptedcunt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sculptedcunt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sculptedcunt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sculptedcunt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sculptedcunt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sculptedcunt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sculptedcunt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sculptedcunt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sculptedcunt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sculptedcunt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Hi my name is Eli, I am 15 years old and have been lifting for just under 3 months now. The reason why I started working out is because I was skinny and wanted to gain more weight and muscle. I started to eat a lot and saw progress through the weeks. After I bulked up a little, i decided to start lifting and at the same time eating tons of food. In 3 months i weighted in at 70kg gaining 10kg and now trying to maintain that weight through my bulking cycle. Im starting to see gains and hope to develop the physique that i always wanted through hard training and eating the right food.

Remmick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey there, my name is Jesse, i am 28 years old. I have struggled with weight issues most of my life, and have recently decided to do something about it. I hope to achieve a much healthier me, and be able to look at myself in a mirror without wanting to kick my own butt for looking the way i do. I have my second child on the way and i would like to be around longer than my father was for me. I come from a family of big guys, and at 6' 3'' 350 pounds i am no different. i stopped eating like a idiot a few weeks ago and hope to find even more motivation to kick myself into shape.

earnestco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How's it going Bodybuilding.com world. Im 31 been on the weight lost roller coaster for awhile now. I've decided that im done with been on this up and down ride and its time to get health get in shape. I have a little girl thats my world and i need to make sure im on this world as long as possible to spend as much time with her and my wife as i can. 2016 is going to be the year i change a lot in my life for the better. Ive signed up for the 250k challenge to get me start and motivated. Theres nothing getting in my way of me hitting my goals. NO MORE EXCUSES

Samsme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi everyone, I am new to this site and am just beginning my new journey i have a minimum of 40kgs to lose and live in a rural area so thought I would try get modivation, advice and support online.

jsilvax90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Check out limitless legacy! Up and coming to help people with contest prep and other areas in the fitness world give them a follow on Instagram @LiftYourLegacy

Ahow08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey there names Andrew. I just joined this site yesterday and have found it to be very useful already. I am 26 year old, I am 5'6 and 209 pounds. My fat is generally in my stomach and hip area. I have a very stalky build so I have a big upper body but have found out from starting at the gym recently that I don't have as much strength. I have never been to the gym before 2 weeks ago so far it's going well. I only starting getting like this one I started partying and quit all sports I was apart of. So here's to hopefully getting back to where I use to be and maintains a healthy life style.

Cheers

Todayisforme is just really nice. (+1000) Todayisforme is just really nice. (+1000) Todayisforme is just really nice. (+1000) Todayisforme is just really nice. (+1000) Todayisforme is just really nice. (+1000) Todayisforme is just really nice. (+1000) Todayisforme is just really nice. (+1000) Todayisforme is just really nice. (+1000) Todayisforme is just really nice. (+1000) Todayisforme is just really nice. (+1000) Todayisforme is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hello everyone... I always led an active lifestyle as a young person. Through a series of events which I won't bore you with the details of now; I've been dislocated, broken, sliced open and paralyzed (I'm not now).

After I got married, I had 3 complicated pregnancies which required bed rest. As a result I had a lot of muscle loss and put on a significant amount of weight. Jan 2012 I separated from my husband, I weighed 227 lbs. I decided it was time to do something for me. I was so ashamed of my body and how I felt, that I wouldn't go to a gym. I started exercising at home, mostly with Yoga and just walking. Carrying that much weight on my frame is difficult on joints. Within a few months I'd lost 40lbs and was much happier. By the end of the year I was down to ~175 lbs. My divorce was finalized at the end of 2013 and I moved back to Canada.

Despite amping up my activity levels I didn't lose anymore weight, but I did feel better and sleep better. In the fall of 2014 I changed employers, the new position meant I would be walking on average 10Km a day, I found myself eating more often, (I historically don't eat enough) and the pounds were slowly coming off again. One of the guys I work with inspired me, reminded me of who I am and who I want to be - I'd lost myself somewhere along the way. In the fall of 2015 I got a gym membership and the transformation to the real and best me continues.

I decided to come here for accountability and support. The more time I spend here, the more I realize I know very little about fitness, most of what I've been taught or thought I knew is wrong, and I'm extremely grateful for all the people who've taken the time to put the programs, and the amazing amount of information together here.
    Last edited by Todayisforme; 01-26-2016 at 12:10 PM. Reason: formatting
    When you know yourself, you are empowered.
    When you accept yourself, you are invincible.

My journal - Ohhh... That's where that went! http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170313441

1crownvic1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey guys I'm Victor. I came to Bodybuilding.com in my time of need because I am extremely overweight and need help. Right now I weigh 315lbs and am at around 35-40% BF. I need all the help I can get and I want to start getting into the habit of tracking everything.

I always used to be a chubby guy. However I had hit some unfortunate spots in my life that caused me to be careless of my being. I went from being 220 to 240. Then in my senior year I started wrestling and my fitness level went way up, but I didn't really focus on losing weight.

Where it all went wrong is when I started college in 2014. I just got careless of my eating habits and got fast food often because I felt like it was convenient. I would also be really lazy. Because of this so called convenience plud the laziness I went on to go from around 245 to around 315 to where I am today. But now, I have had enough, and my family and friends fear for my health. So now I want to free me and those around me from worry, and I also want to be the best I can be, and live a happy healthy life. But I can't just do it alone.

I hope my time here helps me get on the right track, and that I meet great people who can help every step of the way. Good day to you all!

Emski263 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Emski263 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Emski263 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Emski263 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Emski263 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Emski263 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Emski263 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Emski263 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Emski263 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Emski263 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Emski263 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi Billy,
    How is your weight lose going?
    Ive just joined the site after waking up and realizing I'm 70lbs over weight all of a sudden. I to use to be a athlete and sports fanatic
    Originally Posted by bigbilly1957 View Post
    Hello everyone I am a 58 year old out of shape overweight man, that was an athlete, but after years of abusing my body, I woke up and all of a sudden here I am about 70 lbs at least overweight. Im committing to to make a change. hope everyone is successful with YOUR goals this new year!

jullskid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Been lurking on here for quite some time and have now decided to become a bit more active. It seems to me the majority of you are from the US, I'm wondering if there's any fellow Scandinavians here? 😳
    I'm currently studying for my bachelor in global health and nutrition.

Anyway, feel free to add me on bodyspace 😁💪🏻

MikeC83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey, my names Mike. Signed up on here a long time ago but never made a real go of it. Recently I've gotten very serious about getting into shape. I started working with a trainer 4 days a week for an hour a day. I was at 555lbs in November, since then I've dropped 31lbs. And going strong! Looking forward to seeing what I can learn from this site. I've really taken to strength training and while my sessions with my trainer are combinations of intense cardio and strength, I definitely feel a passion towards the strength training and pursuing it as I get into better and better shape.

I've had to laugh at my profile a bit. I've changed and updated a few things, still getting use to the settings on the profile. Resulting in updates like this showing up...

" MikeC83 updated his weight from 524 Lbs.to 555 Lbs.a gain of 31 Lbs. in 1 day."

Obviously not true, but funny to read. You'd have to be drinking bacon fat and washing it down with a few large pizzas to get to that in one day, haha!

Looking forward to meeting some cool people!

notarg is on a distinguished road. (+10) notarg is on a distinguished road. (+10) notarg is on a distinguished road. (+10) notarg is on a distinguished road. (+10) notarg is on a distinguished road. (+10) notarg is on a distinguished road. (+10) notarg is on a distinguished road. (+10) notarg is on a distinguished road. (+10) notarg is on a distinguished road. (+10) notarg is on a distinguished road. (+10) notarg is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi everyone! I'm Greg and even though I've been around these forums for a while I'm just recently becoming an active participator.
    I'm a WNBF Professional Natural Bodybuilder but certainly don't rely on any monetary earnings from that hobby to make a living! I do offer nutritional and training services to some folks as a way of giving back to the fitness community I love. After doing this for well over a decade I've learned how conceptually simple things can and should be when it comes to fitness. I always tell those who request my help that if I do my part, they eventually won't need me
    Anyway, here are a couple short videos of my recent training. Feel free to say hello at any time!

Greg Notaro
    GregNotaro@TeamNotaro.com

WNBF Professional Natural Bodybuilder
    2013 INBF Northern States Super Natural Champion

YouTube:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC14UvqIpMorHEOtiyDIKfsA

Bodybuilding.com Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152807213

Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute:
    BS Electrical Engineering
    MS Electrical Engineering

RoniKanerva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Great progress !!!

Originally Posted by SimonBugge View Post
    Hi my name is Simon, i am 18 years old, i started working out when i was 16 years old. I wanted to start working out because i was overweight, and i wanted to be skinny instead of being overweight. I achieved that goal. I went from 80 kg - down to 68 kg, now i am trying to keep my muscle mass, as i try to lower my body fat.

- Simon

DUDE!! Nice progress man! Gaining lean muscle mass and keeping low fat percentage is not easy. I once was skinny when i started lifting about 5 yrs ago. Since then i have gained about 30kg lean muscle mass. My fat percentage is at 10% and bodyweight around 98-100kg (220lbs). I got my own youtube channel going on and there's plenty of tips including how to eat right amounts of food ro gain mass without getting fat.
    Type Roni Kanerva in the search field and you should be able to find my channel =)

Smile Just another bodybuilder

Hey whats up guys ? Im new on this site. Still trying to figure out how this thing works! But anyways nice to meet you guys, i try to be as active as possible. Im really interested in bodybuilding vlogs and i have one of my own aswell.
    I am 23-years-old Finnish Personal Trainer. 100kgs /220lbs Fatpercent in 9-10% I've been lifting for 5 years now and i have participated in two IFBB Classic Bodybuilding competitions.
    Go check out my youtube channel and tell me what u guys think about my journey and transformation throughout the years!
    Just type my name Roni Kanerva in Youtube search field and you should be able to find my channel.

Thank you guys !

Originally Posted by Routzz View Post
    Hello im 18 years old and a weakling, and I just made this account. My goals are to gain some muscle and not look like a twig. I seek wisdom and knowledge that could help me along my journey to success, thanks.

I just made my account too. Although im here to help people to gain mass without getting fat. Check out my profile and message me if you are interested!

Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast