Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    sarasayshi is just really nice. (+1000) sarasayshi is just really nice. (+1000) sarasayshi is just really nice. (+1000) sarasayshi is just really nice. (+1000) sarasayshi is just really nice. (+1000) sarasayshi is just really nice. (+1000) sarasayshi is just really nice. (+1000) sarasayshi is just really nice. (+1000) sarasayshi is just really nice. (+1000) sarasayshi is just really nice. (+1000) sarasayshi is just really nice. (+1000)
    Props to you for the double back to back Insanity! I am doing the asylum every other day at my internship on my lunch hour and those are some brutal workouts. shawn T is insane, for sure! Your core looks so rock solid. Amazing!! Keep up the awesome work!
    IG: sarasayshi76

LyssieDoll88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LyssieDoll88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LyssieDoll88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LyssieDoll88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LyssieDoll88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LyssieDoll88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LyssieDoll88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LyssieDoll88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LyssieDoll88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LyssieDoll88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LyssieDoll88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    BOOM SHAKA LAKA!!!!!!

HI PEEPS!!!!!

37 DAYS UNTIL JUDGMENT DAY!!!!!!!!!

I'm feeling good!!! I'm exhausted, drained but feeling AMAZING!!!

Strength has been going down a LITTLE but I am keeping intensity HIGH HIGH HIGH

I started incorporating some of the ideas from Craig Capurso's 30 days out program into my training to help amp up the intensity and to just keep my body surprised.

Cardio this morning was 1 hour Insanity workout and 30 minutes of posing

Last night was bis, tris, calves and abs

Cluster Set #1
    Bicep Curls 3 x 10
    right into Skull Crushers 3 x 10
    right into seated calf raises (rep per pound) x 120

30 seconds rest

Cluster Set #2
    Cable Bicep Curls 3 x 10
    Tricep Cable Push Downs- 3 x rep per pound @ 30#
    Standing Calf Raise 3 x rep per pound @ 120 ( I wanted to die)

30 seconds rest

Cluster Set #3
    Arnold Curls 3 x rep per pound @ 20s
    DB Tricep Est 3 x 10 @ 20#
    Seated Calf Raise rep per pound @ 120

Tabata Abs
    20 seconds of Ski Abs / 10 second jog in place (8 rounds)

Tabata Planks- 20 seconds hold - 10 seconds rest (8 rounds)

Rope Pull Downs 3 x rep per pound @ 80#

Then Tabata on the bike
    20 seconds balls to the wall / 10 seconds moderate at level 4 (10 rounds)

ALL. IN. MY. SAUNA. SUIT---- Beat THAT Niagra Falls... betcha can't !

Today is LEGS!

wish me luck!

1,300 calories
    160 grams of protein
    65 grams of fat
    17 grams of carbs

We're digging deep now. Posing is behind, my body is behind but I REALLY think I can pull off a miracle here.

We have 30 days to find out!

LEGGOOOOOOO
    Started at 350 pounds and 65% body fat
    Natural Women's Physique Competitor
    Future Ms. Natural Olympia

Motivadian and Lifestyle Coach

*NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE*

Follow my shenanigans on Instagram: Fabulyss88

LyssieDoll88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LyssieDoll88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LyssieDoll88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LyssieDoll88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LyssieDoll88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LyssieDoll88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LyssieDoll88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LyssieDoll88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LyssieDoll88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LyssieDoll88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LyssieDoll88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    sooooo..... here's the SITCH

32 days to go!!!!

I got a talking to at work last week that if I don't at least QUADRUPLE my numbers (which are already REALLY high....) then I'm going to be let go....

Needless to say this has been crushing. I moved to Arizona FOR this job. I have not been allowed to take a day off an have to go solicit new business on weekends.

have been working 7 days a week for the last two weeks and 12-15 hour days....

That being said...

Cardio has STILL been

1 hour in the morning and 30 minutes after my lifts with HIIT / Tabata incorporated.

For lifts I have been keeping them super high intensity with 30 seconds or less of rest in between
    calories are at 1300
    170 grams of protein
    60 grams of fat
    15 grams of carbs mostly from kale and Chia which I drink with my lemon water first thing in the morning (need to stay regular with the little calories ya knoooow).

I'm exhausted, emotional... I've been crying a lot just because of the job situation but training and bodybuilding is my THERAPY. I count down the moments when I get to go to the gym and sweat out all of the **** I deal with at work.

We are getting SO close!

I know I am still behind but I am REALLY kicking my ass every day. Sauna suit is on every day, fat burners have been added in full throttle, sleep is about 4 hours per night but when given the chance to train or sleep... I train. Saturdays and sundays were usually my days to catch up on sleep, meal preps and relaxation but since I work every day I have been doing everything I can to just get my meals done so meals have been VERY basic; hard boiled egg whites, plain crock pot chicken, kale, olive oil and almonds. BASIC.

still cranking along. had HORRIBLE stomach flu on Sunday/Monday and ended up sleeping on the bathroom floor sunday night because it was so bad. Monday, the boss wouldn't let me leave early so I'm just trying to keep myself as healthy, hydrated and nourished as possible to finish this thing.

32 days!!!!!!!

*NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE*

RSP Nutrition Lead Rep jpfaherty's Avatar
    jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    what do you do for work? thats ridiculous. Any potential for a similar job in your area?
    ★★★ RSP Nutrition Lead Representative ★★★

High Quality Supplements For All Your Goals

RSP Nutrition Store:
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/ store/rsp-nutrition.html

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★
    http://www.rspnutrition.com/

GUESS WHAT I DID TODAY?!??!?!?!

I QUIT MY JOB!!!!!

Put in my notice and March 11th is my LAST DAY!!!!!!

I'll be staying here in Arizona until the beginning of April to close everything up and then it's home to Chicago to FINALLY coach/train full time. I am FINALLY going to do what I KNOW I'm meant to do. If I'm going to be busting my peach every single day... I want it to be for MY company and MY dreams... not someone else's who is going to just piss on me anyways!

14 days to go!!! I'll post pictures tomorrow... wanna know why? BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE TO BE AT WORK!!!!!!! oh sweet mother of god! My FIRST full day off since January 20th!!!!! I can't WAIT!

I'll update my routine and peak week plan tomorrow. Needless to say I will NOT be able to coast into this show as I would have loved seeing as how I have been prepping since November 5th. But that's life. You live and you learn. I know what not to do for the next show and what I NEED to do for the next show.

and now.... CARDIOOOO!!!!!

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!! I know it is for me!

OMG! I get to sleep in tomorrow!!! HAPPY DANCE HAPPY DANCE!!!!

*NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE*

IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I hope contest prep didn't get to your head & made you quit your job

If you legitimately quit your job tho (not due to contest prep).. congrats!
    Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166196451

Originally Posted by IK9 View Post
    I hope contest prep didn't get to your head & made you quit your job

If you legitimately quit your job tho (not due to contest prep).. congrats!
    LOL no no noooo. My job was HORRIBLE!!! I hadn't had a day off since January and was working 12-15 hour days...some days working through the night 7 days a week. A few weeks ago my boss told me that if I didn't at LEAST double my numbers then I would be fired. ALL of my clients loved me, I worked my ass off and no matter what it still wasn't good enough. I was absolutely exhausted, I was burnt out and all for a job I didn't even like. I finally had had enough. If I'm going to bust my ass and grind EVERY SINGLE DAY... i want it to be for my dream job and something I KNOW I'm meant to do. I'm meant to be a lifestyle coach and work with people to help make their lives better and support them in reaching their goals. I didn't go through this HUGE life transformation just to be another number behind a computer being pissed on every single day. I'm better than that...so I quit. I've sacrified EVERYTHING for this job... I left everything I know and love back in Chicago, I gave up all of my valuable time and energy that I NEEDED for this prep, I gave every single ounce of energy, sanity and happiness to this job... being told it STILL wasn't enough was a huge slap in the face. I don't have anything left to sacrifice anymore. I'm going to finish this prep knowing that I'm not looking as great as I want to look and know for the future exactly what I need to do and what needs to go into prep and knowing that I deserve to be happy in my job and in my life. If that means making less money I'm absolutely okay with that. NOTHING is worth giving up happiness and what I love to do the most in life.

*NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE*

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I completely agree! Happiness and enjoyment of life > everything else! I love that outlook
    advertising not permitted

RSP Nutrition Lead Rep jpfaherty's Avatar
    jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I hope you told your dickhead boss what you wrote above!! Good decision!
    ★★★ RSP Nutrition Lead Representative ★★★

High Quality Supplements For All Your Goals

RSP Nutrition Store:
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/ store/rsp-nutrition.html

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★
    http://www.rspnutrition.com/

Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Quitting your job must have been an excruciating decision. Good on you for having the courage to actually do it!
    Team General Mills

Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hope this message is finding you well. Update us when you can.
    Team General Mills

JeanieWins is on a distinguished road. (+10) JeanieWins is on a distinguished road. (+10) JeanieWins is on a distinguished road. (+10) JeanieWins is on a distinguished road. (+10) JeanieWins is on a distinguished road. (+10) JeanieWins is on a distinguished road. (+10) JeanieWins is on a distinguished road. (+10) JeanieWins is on a distinguished road. (+10) JeanieWins is on a distinguished road. (+10) JeanieWins is on a distinguished road. (+10) JeanieWins is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    oh goodness, you are amazing!
    Help me be less nooby

HEY YOU GUYYYYYYYYYYS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hiya hiya hiyaaaaa!!!!!! WOOOOOOW! Time flies when you're crazy busy, LOVING being home with family and stressed in the best way possible!

I have to give props to the coaches/trainers out there who do their own thing. It is TOUGH!!! But gosh is it fun! I have been home in Chicago with my family, my friends and my boyf and enjoying being with them, enjoying training and getting my Lifestyle Coaching business up and running. On top of starting my motivational speaking appearances and finishing my book! LOTS of great stuff going on!

Training--- I'm 61 days out from show #2!!!!!!

OCTOBER 29th!!!!

I took progress pictures Saturday. I have been training hard and heavy. I am a TAD behind so I upped cardio last week as well and it seems to be helping!

This morning was 40 minutes fasted on the stair beast
    Later will be LEGS LEGS LEGS then HIIT on the rowing machine 10 rounds of 30 seconds on/20 seconds off

PROGRESS PICTURES BELOW!

Feeling good! I know I'm a tad behind BUT I know that I can make this happen. I FEEL GOOD, I have an amazing support system this time and I am unstoppable this round.

I'll keep you posted! It's SO good to be back!

*NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE*

HAPPY WEDNESDAY!!!!!!!!!

We are 58 days away from the stage and feeling GOOD. Just got done with 30 minutes on the stairs.

2 minutes warm up at moderate pace (level 80)
    1 minute sprint (level 130)
    30 seconds recovery (level 90)
    (keep going for 25 minutes)
    3 minute cool down (level 70, decreasing levels every minute)

Today is going to be shoulders and arms

Yesterday was back- feeling SUPER strong yesterday.

Over the weekend, the boyf and I went to Nashville. I did a LOT of relaxing and sleeping which I think helped my body refresh. Diet stayed CLEAN! I am not doing cheat meals anymore (only as needed) but I decided since it was my birthday celebration, if my pictures looked pretty good on Saturday I would allow myself a little treat. Pictures looked OKAY, so I did three ounces of no sugar added frozen yogurt (strawberry for the win...nom nom nom)

I NEED NEED NEEEEEED to get better at posing practice. I am doing MAYBE 2-3 times per week and that just isn't enough. You heard it here folks...I NEED TO UP THE POSING! I have been posing with my brother (who helped me with posing last show) and we started inviting my boyf so that he can help me too when I'm staying at his house. This is all new to him and bless his heart he has been an AMAZING support AND chicken/fish griller hehe

Hope everyone has an AMAZING day today!!!!

OH!!!! p.s.....not to TOOT my own horn BUT if you missed it, check out the video and article that Bodybuilding.com did on my transformation! They did an absolutely AMAZING JOB!!!

http://www.bodybuilding.com/videos/w...ormation_story

*NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE*

Strong Mind, Strong Body. LoganBrown's Avatar
    LoganBrown is a name known to all. (+5000) LoganBrown is a name known to all. (+5000) LoganBrown is a name known to all. (+5000) LoganBrown is a name known to all. (+5000) LoganBrown is a name known to all. (+5000) LoganBrown is a name known to all. (+5000) LoganBrown is a name known to all. (+5000) LoganBrown is a name known to all. (+5000) LoganBrown is a name known to all. (+5000) LoganBrown is a name known to all. (+5000) LoganBrown is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Glad to see you back on the forums! You're an inspiration to everyone out there. Looks like life is really taking off for you with the motivational speaking and releasing a book!
    Strong mind, strong body.

445 Squat/500 Dead/295 Bench

HAPPY HUMP DAY!!!!!!!

It's WEDNESDAY! it's 44 days until show time!!!!!! AHHH!!!!

Things have been cranking along and I'm busting ass as much as I can every day. I know my body is still behind. I had posing practice on saturday and the guy who I do posing with said that yes I'm behind but not so much so that I can't catch up. So what did I do? I made a few changes to get things kicked up into high gear

- Fasted cardio in the AMs is 40 minutes on the stairs every morning
    - Monday, Wednesday and Friday when I work my part-time job at Equinox and open the gym at 5am, I get there at 3:15am to get cardio done and these days I will also utilize intermittent fasting until 11am. Last meal the night before at 11pm
    - HIIT cardio everyday after my lift
    - I will also be manipulating fats (since carbs are so low) and doing higher fats on intermittent fasting days and moderate fats on regular days.

I didn't want to make TOO many changes.

Last night was legs and it was the first time in a LONG time that I threw up from going so hard! BOOYA! there is a sick sense of pride with that haha

Today is back/arms and abs along with posing practice.

The show I'm doing is a Halloween themed show and we get to wear costumes for the night show. I think I'm going to go with a red tiny tank that says "SWEAT" in rhinestones, shortie shorts that are red and white and tube socks that are white and red and of course a sweat band in my big curly jew fro....a rockin richard simmons of sorts hahaaaaa YES! what do we think???

Posing is still needing some tweaking as well. It's so interesting how posing changes a bit when your physique changes... I'm noticing that my posing has to be a little different than last prep because i have different strong points and weak points this time.

*NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE*

HAPPY SIX WEEKS OUT!!!!!

I can't freakin believe the time is going by SO fast!!! progress pictures coming. I was out of town this weekend and so I didn't get my progress pictures in BUT I did get every single workout in, cardio session in, meals were on POINT AND...I even slept in until 8AM saturday and sunday...WHAAAT?! I know! MADNESS

Today is back/arms and abs
    Already did 45 minutes on the stairbeast this morning.

Fasting until 10am.

Feeling GOOD!

My body is exhausted and sore but gosh I love it!

Posing seriously needs to be TACKLED!!! I really REALLY need to keep this just as important as my cardio and meals.

PROGRESS PICTURES TO COME

39 days....HOLY TERRIFYING! Let's keep this momentum rolling all the way to the day!

*NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE*

HIYAAA!!!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY 25 days out!!!!

you probably wouldn't believe me if I told you...BUT, last Saturday September 24th, I was rushed to the emergency room with intense stomach/chest pain. Fast forward through a million tests, samples and painful hours later...I'm being rushed by HELICOPTER to Univerity of Chicago Hospital for emergency hernia surgery

(Side note- three years ago, I had the same type of pain and went to the emergency room and ended up going into surgery because my intestines started twisting in on themselves and if I had waited any longer to get to the hospital, it could have caused dead tissue. since I have lost more weight since then, the intestines got out of the stitches and started twisting in on themselves again...so that was fun)

from the back of the helicopter (it took my mom 1.5 hours to get to the hospital I was going to....it took us 8 minutes)

So this put a HUGE blip into my contest prep. I'm not stopping though! I'm powering through this prep. I have 25 days. It's going to be REALLY REALLY hard since I was already behind to begin with. But I've come SO FAR, I know that I'm going to get on that stage. Things are going to really change faster than I was initially planning.

This week:
    - calories go down to 1200 (15 g. cho/60 g. fat / 150 g. protein)
    - cardio is 45 minutes on the stairbeast in the AM and I'm using the cardio program from Craig Capurso's 30 days out. So I'll be doing 8 rounds of tabata after my lift plus 25 minutes of LISS and that will increase as the weeks go on.
    - split is changing only slightly
    D1- Delts / arm / abs
    D2- Back / Chest
    D3- Legs /Arms / Abs
    D4- Delts / Chest
    D5- Back / Arms / Abs
    D6- Legs
    D7- OFF (1 HR LISS swim)

as of yesterday morning! I was at a conference all weekend so I did't have a chance to take progress pictures.

I did my first BIG motivational speech at the Obesityhelp.com National Conference where I was a guest speaker. It was absolutely INCREDIBLE to speak (my most favorite thing in the world!) and to be able to share my story with everyone but to also hear everyone's stories and to finally meet those who have been following my journey from all over the globe

meet and greet get up for the first night- sometimes I clean up and look like a girl heheee

I know I'm trying to make something REALLY tough happen in the next 25 days. I know I can make this happen. I am REALLY going to have to buckle down and make up for A. already being behind and B. the 5 days I had to take off from lifting and ONLY being able to do cardio. Nothing is impossible. I know I can pull this off. STAY TUNED

*NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE*

First lift last night since surgery!!! Yesterday was a PERFECT day and I know that all days should be perfect and most HAVE but yesterday I finally felt... BACK

1 hour on the stairs in the AM steady state

Delts/Arms

DB shoulder press ss/ DB lateral raises

BB Behind head shoulder press / ss. front raise

Bent over DB rear delts

Standing DB tricep ext.

Standing Bicep curl

Assisted dips

Cable Tricep Push-downs (triple drop set)

Seated machine lateral raises

Reverse pec dec

Tabata KB upright rows (8 rounds)

PM Cardio 15 rounds of Tabata on the elliptical and 30 minutes steady state

feeling lean and mean!!!

23 days.... HOLY BALLS! 23 days!

*NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE*

HELLO ALL!!!!!!!!!

well here we are getting closer and closer to the finish line! I am 18 DAYS away!!! oh my gosh it's seriously a sphincter pucker thinking about it.

I am busting my ass. I don't know if my physique will be as on point as I have been hoping for my second competition...BUT I have been working SO hard and I'm really proud of that. I did the math and discovered that I have been dieting since November 5th of this year so I have been dieting for almost a YEAR.

November 5th I started prep for a February show, that didn't work out as planned so I moved the show to March (well I didn't move the show... I picked a later show). March ended up getting cancelled the week of the show. I had my video shoot at the beginning of April for Bodybuilding.com so I kept dieting. That next week, I moved home and picked a show right away and started dieting for this show on October 29th.

After this show, my body needs a break. I promised my mom I'd take a year off from competing. I think that will be a GREAT amount of time to really build up my weak points, focus on a solid diet, healing my body and continue to build my company and FINALLY finish this effing book! (I gave myself until January 1st to finish!)

As for the current undertaking at hand.

This week I'm at 1100 calories
    120 grams of protein, 65 grams of fat and 15 grams of carbs.

60 minutes on the stairs in the AM
    typical split (today is back/chest/abs)
    30 minutes steady state in the PM with 16 rounds of tabata

Posing practice for 30 minutes every day.

Progress pictures coming tonight.

Keep on keepin on....

*NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE*

To those who celebrate..... HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

Yesterday was legs! I can tell I'm losing a little bit of strength but that is to be expected with 1,000 calories and 1.5 hours of cardio and 1 hour lifts during the day. I can't lie...I'm tired... but that's to be expected. Luckily, I don't get moody or bitchy but just a little quiet and tunnel visioned at this point in prep.

This is my hail mary....

During posing practice last night I had an emotional break down. To be fair- this is only my SECOND during this prep! The first one I had in the middle of the grocery store the day after emergency surgery and the other was yesterday.

I know my body isn't ready and I know that I am not going to have my BEST package on that stage and that bothers me. I have given it EVERYTHING I have but it's too little too late. I'm going to finish this prep like a maniac and get on that stage with not one single regret but a TON of lessons learned for the next time.

Today was 1 hour of steady state on the stairs (wore the sauna suit again- holy sweaty butt crack)

Today is Yom Kippur so I am fasting as well until sundown. I did have 2 egg whites after the stairs just so I had SOMETHING in my tummy but today is water water water and green tea.

Tonight will be posing practice and HIIT cardio as well as a good dinner.

Registered for the show today so there is NO turning back.

Friends and family are coming. My boyfriend's parents are coming from Upper Michigan (6 hours away) to see the show. They are very old school, typical mid-western wonderful people and bodybuilding (especially women) is not something that his parents have ever seen before so I want to make sure they have a good experience.

Bottom line- I don't want to embarrass myself, my family or the sport. I don't want to be "THAT GIRL" who looks like she doesn't belong on the stage.

This is when the mind F**k starts...

Just keeping my head down, busting my ass, sticking to the plan and giving it EVERYTHING I have.

*NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE*

JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    wow..this is just plain amazing!!
    Aesthetic Nutsack Crew
    Plays with balls as I MISC Crew
    No underwear Crew
    Raw dog Crew

11 DAYS!!!!!!!

We are at freaking 11 days already!!!!! I can't even... seriously...GAHH!!!!!

Yesterday I decided to do something that I haven't done in weeks.... take a FULL rest day. Usually, if I'm taking a rest day I'm still doing an hour of the stairs or swimming. The boyf and I went for a long walk so I guess that counts as cardio (but not really). My body needed it. I know it needed an influx of calories or a re-feed so to speak but I'm too close right now to risk that so I decided to take the rest day instead.

Today starts the final push to the finish line. Today is shoulders/chest/tris and abs. Practiced posing last night for 30 minutes. My legs are going to really be the issue this time on stage. My upper body and abs are looking good, even my calves are coming in pretty nice this time around but my thighs are just a nightmare with all the extra skin. It is what it is....the great news is... it used to be all fat in there lol I'd rather have the skin.

I did 40 minutes on the stairs this morning before opening the gym (I get here at 3:15am to get cardio in before I have to open the gym at 4:00am) I will do the rest of my 25 minutes after my shift. I'll lift this afternoon and do my second round of cardio and then go through posing tonight.

This week I'm at 900 calories; 110 grams of protein, 11 grams of carbs and 40 grams of fat. I'm still not sure if fats are too high. Since I only absorb 20% of fats because of the bariatric surgery, I'm just not sure.

Started my routine this weekend (nothing like waiting until the 11th hour eh?). The routine part is my most favorite so that will be a piece of cake!

I didn't do progress pictures this weekend. I KNOW I need to.... I'm scared to see what they look like. I know they aren't going to look very good and I'm scared to be faced with that. I'm a huge pu**y I guess lol

Here's to the next 11 days!!!! wish me luck, send good vibes my way... I'll keep everyone posted!!!

*NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE*

well here we are....

tomorrow starts peak week! *insert panic attack here*

I've done a lot of things wrong this prep
    - I've been dieting for a "show" for over a year
    - I haven't taken ANY time off to rest my body properly
    - I haven't practiced posing NEARLY enough
    - My diet has been off on some days
    - I have missed a few cardio sessions
    - There have been lifts where I didn't give 100% of my energy and intensity every single moment
    - I haven't even STARTED my routine (yes seriously)
    - I have been distracted
    - I have been thinly spread

There, I admit it! I'm scared that I am going to look foolish on stage. I don't feel confident or comfortable or proud of what I am bringing to the stage. I wasn't perfect and my emotional break down on the stairmill yesterday was the result of that. Live and learn. I have NO regrets but a whole load of lessons learned. ....BUT I will guarantee that I will bring a killer performance, an infectious energy and a dazzling smile. I may not be bringing the best 100% body to that stage but I'll be damned if I let that hold me back from giving a 100% killer show to watch.

Tomorrow I am meeting with a posing coach just to go over mandatories and quarter turns to get another outsider perspective. I will start cracking down on my routine this weekend.

I am at 1 hour of stairs in the morning
    lift in the afternoon followed by either 30 minutes of LISS or 24 rounds of tabata

PEAK WEEK PLAN
    - keeping cardio and increasing PM cardio to 1 hour of LISS (HIIT for a few rounds as a bonus Monday-Wednesday)
    - Lifts as normal and switch to full body pump on thursday and friday morning
    - 2 gallons of water per day, Monday, Tuesday. Wednesday down to 1.5 gallons, 1 gallon thursday and friday and sipping as needed the day of the show with sipping coffee
    - Started drinking dandelion root to pee out extra water
    - This week I get a full body scrub to get rid of any excess dead skin so my tan goes on nice and smooth (and comes off smooth too)
    - I will tan Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday and get my spray tan on Friday
    - Nails on Friday morning
    - Going to get my costume this weekend
    - Posing, posing, posing, posing.... and SLEEPING!
    - I am off from working at the gym Wednday-Friday and I limited client calls this week to be done by Wednesday
    - Sauna suit during ALL cardio
    - Diet changes VERY little.
    Meal 1- 4 egg whites and 1/2 c. chopped cucumber
    Meal 2- 3 oz. chicken and 1/2 cup of romaine and 1 TBSP. of olive oil
    Meal 3- 3 oz of chicken and 1 oz of almonds
    Meal 4- 3 oz. of cod and 1/2 cup of romaine
    Meal 5- 4 oz. of chicken and 1 oz of almonds and 1/2 cup chopped cucumbers
    Meal 6- 3 scrambled egg whites with cinnamon

supplements are all the same but I have started incorporating more green tea with my water.

Day of the show will be sipping on black coffee and water
    all my regular meals will be coming with me to the show

After the show I decided to start Jessie Hilgenberg's Muscle Building program. I really want to have a STRUCTURED off season this year.

OH also, November 11th my besties and I are going to Puerto Rico for a girls weekend. I'm SO SO SOOOO excited! I need a vacation!

I'll keep posting through the week. Fingers crossed!

*NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE*

Well here we are... in ONE WEEK, I will don the stage again in my teenie weenie bikini and strut my stuff for the world to see. I have incredibly mixed feelings about this show and as apparent by my lack of social media posts,,,I am not nearly as confident in this presentation as I was the last round.

I can say this... despite EVERYTHING that goes on during a prep for a bodybuilding show... I truly LOVE this sport and even more, I LOVE prepping for a show. I love the challenge, I love the dedication and time commitment and the incredible connection you must have with your own body in order to execute. This is one of the reasons that I don't have a coach...I mean... technically I do... it's ME! But that's why I am my own coach. I love figuring out how my body works, what strengths and weaknesses I have and where I can get better. Competitors...well..let's go broader...people.. can ALWAYS do better.

This prep hasn't been perfect. I take full ownership for the short coming that I will have on that stage and the ONLY thing I can do is get on that stage with energy, charisma and killer pizzaz and learn from every single miss step along the way.

I'm still brand new at this sport, with bodybuilding AND with living in this healthy, fit body. I'm still learning what my body needs, what my mind needs and what is a good balance between the two.

Technically, I have put my body through hell this year. Let's recap shall we?

June 2015- First competition, AMAZING and moved to Arizona and started my "off season"
    August 2015- Unexpected ass surgery in Arizona
    October 2015- Started prepping for my next show in February
    January 2016- Moved show to March (body wasn't ready)
    March 2016- My category was removed from the show and didn't compete
    April 2016- Shoot with bodybuilding.com and kept dieting through the shoot
    April 2016- Moved back to Chicago, picked this show to start dieting for
    June 2016- Another unexpected ass surgery
    September 2016- Emergency hernia surgery
    October 2016- HERE WE ARE

Wow... when I look at it like this... it's been a whirl-wind year. My body has been in "prep" mode for a year. I know that my body needs a break from competing for a little bit. I promised mama bear that I would take a year off from competing. My body needs it, my mind needs it... my friends and family DEFINITELY need it. My business deserves my full attention, my book deserves my time and energy to finish and I have a MILLION ideas, goals and plans for the immediate future that I'm ready to start acting on and getting up and running.

This show marks the end of a tough year and the start of an amazing new journey. I don't just want to be Lyss Remaly, funny former fat girl... I want to be a public figure. I want to be well-known and recognized and someone who is seen as a key ingredient in the health and fitness industry. I want to help as MANY people as possible and inspire others to do what may seem impossible and to support those who need motivation and encouragement to change their lives.

Okay, I'm blabbing now.

What does this week look like? WELL... this week, instead of peak week, I've coined as "HAIL MARY WEEK"

My legs aren't going to be ready, my body isn't going to be ready and there is nothing that can happen in a week to change that.

Calories are at 850 this week (Fish, chicken, egg whites, romaine, olive oil, almonds and sea salt make up majority of this weeks diet. (Diet will stay the same the day of the show)

I'm at 1.5 gallons of water a day now. Monday-Wednesday will stay 1.5, Thursday and Friday will be 1 gallon and sipping water on the day of the show.

I'm utilizing Dandelion Root tea this week as well as Ginseng tea so those will be included with my water intake.

Training is at 2 hours of cardio per day, lifts Sunday-Wednesday with a pump full-body workout Thursday and Friday morning.

Posing is EVERYDAY and routine practice EVERYDAY

Fake and bake on Monday, and Wednesday

Sauna / Steam Room- Sunday, Monday, Wednesday and Thursday

Nails on Thursday

Spray tan and athlete check-in on Friday

That is the hail mary and let's just hope it all comes together.

hut... hut... HIKE!

*NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE*

SO! I made an executive decision....

I am going to lower fats WAY down this week in an attempt to kill as much bodyfat as possible.

YES I may come in flat... YES I will want to kill someone with no carbs and minimal fats... BUT.... I HAVE to make sure my body is lean enough. My upper body is looking AMAZING! I have veins and striations and definition... my damn legs are going to give me heart palpitations. I realized that this prep I did ALL of my cardio on the stairs... last prep I split it between stairs and treadmill at MAX incline.... I'm not sure if this is the difference, but it is just an observation.

PEAK WEEK!

*NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE*

JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    great transformation!
    Aesthetic Nutsack Crew
    Plays with balls as I MISC Crew
    No underwear Crew
    Raw dog Crew