kwave90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Does some jobs pay for CEUs?

I want to know if it is common for fitness/strength and conditioning, or exercise science, physiology jobs to pay for CEUs (for ACSM, NASM, NSAC kind of certifications) of their employees.

Does even commercial gyms or something pay for CEUs or is it only public places like state universities that pay??

I'm not sure if I wanna go ahead and pay outta my wallet for CEU quizzes and stuff or to wait and see if it would be paid for when I get employed.

husband, father, trainer KyleAaron's Avatar
    KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000)
    No, they won't pay.

kwave90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by KyleAaron View Post
    No, they won't pay.
    Thanks for the response

ontclone is a name known to all. (+5000) ontclone is a name known to all. (+5000) ontclone is a name known to all. (+5000) ontclone is a name known to all. (+5000) ontclone is a name known to all. (+5000) ontclone is a name known to all. (+5000) ontclone is a name known to all. (+5000) ontclone is a name known to all. (+5000) ontclone is a name known to all. (+5000) ontclone is a name known to all. (+5000) ontclone is a name known to all. (+5000)
    GAINS, GAINS, More GAINS

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Interesting bump