mljones0609 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mljones0609 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mljones0609 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mljones0609 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mljones0609 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mljones0609 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mljones0609 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mljones0609 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mljones0609 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mljones0609 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mljones0609 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Universal Nutrition Ultra Whey Protein Double Chocolate Chip

I want to thank Razor44 from Universal Nutrition for selecting me for the Universal product giveaway. This was the first time I used a Universal product. I am so honored that I was given this opportunity to do so. I loved this taste of the Double Chocolate Chip whey protein and the results it gave me.

After opening the container the appearance was a nice fine chocolaty brown powder, with out any clumping. Over the 2 weeks from taking this the appearance never changed from the first time I opened the container.

There is a great chocolate smell to it when you open the container. Like above the aroma hasn't changed.

It mixes well in water or milk and has more foam when mixed in milk, but it's not overwhelming, no clumping or grit after mixed either. I prefer to mix it with milk because it has a thicker consistency I like the taste better.

I'm a chocolate lover and I really enjoyed the chocolate taste to this product. It has a stronger chocolate flavor than just your regular chocolate whey protein.

It has 22g of protein with 120 calories with 1 scoop serving with 18 calories from fat. I was taking 3 servings a day. In the morning, post workout, and before bedtime. I have noticed that I'm not as hungry in the mornings when I take it at bedtime than when I don't. I also us it a as meal replacement at work sometimes when I don't want to eat a heavy meal. Working nights its a great way to stay on tack with my weight goals. I have also noticed weight loss and I'm extremely happy because my overall goal is to lose weight. With the help of this product and daily exercise over the last 2 weeks I was able to lose 5 lbs which I really didn't expect. I've also been feeling a lot better after my workouts.

Overall I rate this product a 9. I am looking forward to try other Universal products in the future and I would and have already recommended this product to some friends. Thank you.

superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mljones0609 View Post
    I want to thank Razor44 from Universal Nutrition for selecting me for the Universal product giveaway. This was the first time I used a Universal product. I am so honored that I was given this opportunity to do so. I loved this taste of the Double Chocolate Chip whey protein and the results it gave me.

After opening the container the appearance was a nice fine chocolaty brown powder, with out any clumping. Over the 2 weeks from taking this the appearance never changed from the first time I opened the container.

There is a great chocolate smell to it when you open the container. Like above the aroma hasn't changed.

It mixes well in water or milk and has more foam when mixed in milk, but it's not overwhelming, no clumping or grit after mixed either. I prefer to mix it with milk because it has a thicker consistency I like the taste better.

I'm a chocolate lover and I really enjoyed the chocolate taste to this product. It has a stronger chocolate flavor than just your regular chocolate whey protein.

It has 22g of protein with 120 calories with 1 scoop serving with 18 calories from fat. I was taking 3 servings a day. In the morning, post workout, and before bedtime. I have noticed that I'm not as hungry in the mornings when I take it at bedtime than when I don't. I also us it a as meal replacement at work sometimes when I don't want to eat a heavy meal. Working nights its a great way to stay on tack with my weight goals. I have also noticed weight loss and I'm extremely happy because my overall goal is to lose weight. With the help of this product and daily exercise over the last 2 weeks I was able to lose 5 lbs which I really didn't expect. I've also been feeling a lot better after my workouts.

Overall I rate this product a 9. I am looking forward to try other Universal products in the future and I would and have already recommended this product to some friends. Thank you.
    Good review and I agree Universal does a very nice tasting chocolate flavored protein and if you haven't
    tasted their vanilla it's also just as good as their choc and their vanilla has a light vanilla soft served ice
    cream flavor to it.

shawnsyeda is not very well liked. (-100) shawnsyeda is not very well liked. (-100) shawnsyeda is not very well liked. (-100) shawnsyeda is not very well liked. (-100) shawnsyeda is not very well liked. (-100) shawnsyeda is not very well liked. (-100) shawnsyeda is not very well liked. (-100) shawnsyeda is not very well liked. (-100) shawnsyeda is not very well liked. (-100) shawnsyeda is not very well liked. (-100) shawnsyeda is not very well liked. (-100)
    good review brah