Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    _zman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _zman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _zman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _zman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _zman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _zman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _zman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _zman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _zman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _zman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _zman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by motilynn View Post
    I think it has more to do with prioritizing their family over their looks.
    No, this is a total cop-out approach that women take to no longer having to give a fk. This girl at work had one kid and tried hard to keep the weight off, she was still a solid 150-160lbs and I could tell she was trying to keep the weight off because of the comments she made.

Fast forward, by the time she was pregnant with her second kid she ballooned up to a solid 200lbs and just does not care anymore. She's probably only 32. Fast forward again, 6 months since having the kid, she's still at the same weight.

Another girl was actually quite attractive, in her upper 30s, as soon as she had a kid, she chopped her hair off and doesn't even bother to put make up on. Went from a solid 8 to a 5-6. She told me to give her a hard time if she ever starts putting weight on. So I have, which makes for some weird looks from the other girls in that office.

Most women take this approach, they give up, cuz they're mostly weak. I just have to find a strong independant woman that needs no man.
    ★★★ A State of Trance Crew ★★★
    ♞♞♞ Misc Horse Head Crew ♞♞♞

caseyo7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caseyo7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caseyo7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caseyo7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caseyo7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caseyo7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caseyo7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caseyo7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caseyo7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caseyo7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caseyo7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Women don't build nearly as much muscle as men and that can be less as motivating as being 200lbs 20% bf and chillin year round. I could see why women have trouble to stay in shape.

EctoSkinnyFat is a name known to all. (+5000) EctoSkinnyFat is a name known to all. (+5000) EctoSkinnyFat is a name known to all. (+5000) EctoSkinnyFat is a name known to all. (+5000) EctoSkinnyFat is a name known to all. (+5000) EctoSkinnyFat is a name known to all. (+5000) EctoSkinnyFat is a name known to all. (+5000) EctoSkinnyFat is a name known to all. (+5000) EctoSkinnyFat is a name known to all. (+5000) EctoSkinnyFat is a name known to all. (+5000) EctoSkinnyFat is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Why do some women age the way they do though, srs?
    Women tend to know so much more about skincare then men do.

I remember a few years ago I asked a chick what she used on her face, and she named off like 6 different creams/products with these names I Had never heard of and she would apply certain ones on in the morning, certain at night (Not counting makeup). She got into detail about these huge, long worded chemicals she knew the name of and had spent hours researching as to why they are bad for skin and why not to use other stuff with it.

Maybe people just stop caring about their looks after a certain point, but I Find that hard to belive for women tbh. I feel like all women want sexual attention at all times, like their lives revolve in a way around feeling attractive to men and if they don't feel attractive, they probably feel like failures.

In for answers.

wheeliopopper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wheeliopopper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wheeliopopper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wheeliopopper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wheeliopopper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wheeliopopper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wheeliopopper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wheeliopopper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wheeliopopper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wheeliopopper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wheeliopopper is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Getting drunk and bent over by strangers through high-school and parties.
    Getting drunk and bent over by strangers through college.
    Getting drunk and bent over by work colleagues
    Getting drunk and bent over by strangers from the dive bar
    Tinder, craigslist, consumer reports

Takes a toll man.

5Life is not very helpful. (-500) 5Life is not very helpful. (-500) 5Life is not very helpful. (-500) 5Life is not very helpful. (-500) 5Life is not very helpful. (-500) 5Life is not very helpful. (-500) 5Life is not very helpful. (-500) 5Life is not very helpful. (-500) 5Life is not very helpful. (-500) 5Life is not very helpful. (-500) 5Life is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by SkepticalOne View Post
    I find many women become sexier as they enter their 30s and even toward 40 - even women who have had children. Like men, it has so much to do with how well they take care of themselves.

IMO, the sexiest women are older than 30.
    yep milf's are hot.. and they are sexual animals in their 30's

Hanging by a thread Changedmalife's Avatar
    Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GravityLee View Post
    Op mastered in bags of sand at harvard
    more than you can afford pal
    Thread: **-=OFFICIAL=-** Strange posters thread (SRS)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168018593&p=1409977863#post1409977863
    **Official MISC "dedicated car sales man"** spot him post him here (srs)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160043551

GeneticMuscle is a complete loser! (-2000) GeneticMuscle is a complete loser! (-2000) GeneticMuscle is a complete loser! (-2000) GeneticMuscle is a complete loser! (-2000) GeneticMuscle is a complete loser! (-2000) GeneticMuscle is a complete loser! (-2000) GeneticMuscle is a complete loser! (-2000) GeneticMuscle is a complete loser! (-2000) GeneticMuscle is a complete loser! (-2000) GeneticMuscle is a complete loser! (-2000) GeneticMuscle is a complete loser! (-2000)

Thumbs down

Women at age 18 and 19 are still deveolping. At 20s plus they start to fade. Then they hit their prime at 30 where they are fully devolved. Dating older women is where it is at. Younger women is like Chinese water torture.