Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
    DesiredDad77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DesiredDad77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DesiredDad77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DesiredDad77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DesiredDad77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DesiredDad77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DesiredDad77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DesiredDad77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DesiredDad77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DesiredDad77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DesiredDad77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I pulled the trigger and have a Hog Legs Multi-Row inbound as I type. I should have it by Thursday.
    Regards,
    DesiredDad77

=============================

BP: 180 lbs. x 5 x 5
    OP: 140 lbs. x 5 x 5
    DL: 245 lbs. x 5 x 5
    SQ: 210 lbs. x 5 x 5
    BR: 155 lbs. x 5 x 5

Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Picked up the Rogue stainless steel Lat pulldown bar and was amazingly surprised at how nice and well this bar works. It is a little larger in diameter then my two other lat bars and the knurling is more aggressive so it sticks to your hands well so you dont get grip fatigue.
    Also picked up the full range (4) of Rogue landmine attachments.

JohnnySFBay is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey, I'm new here. I just ordered the Hog Legs EZ curl for biceps and triceps. I can't wait to try it out next week.

Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Well my opinion of the hog legs products has increased somewhat simce i first ordered the curl bar. Its not great in the wide curl position but excellent in the other 3 options, tricep narrow, wide and curl narrow. I also picked up to used hog leg pieces, the lat bar and pro grip lat bar with nuetral grip and i really do like those. None of them gets as much time as my mag and rot8 attachments but they do get used a decent amount.

CraigThoreson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CraigThoreson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CraigThoreson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CraigThoreson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CraigThoreson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CraigThoreson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CraigThoreson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CraigThoreson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CraigThoreson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CraigThoreson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CraigThoreson has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I’m going to blame you all, just ordered the MAG Medium and Close Grip in Supinate. Might have to try soem others eventually but trying to really thin down my attachments to what I use the most.
    Working on working out...

vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    After using mag medium supinate and close supinate for few work outs I would say that with medium supinate the back squeeze is not what I expected. May be my expectations were higher based on the feedback here. As per close supinate , biceps do get quiet a bit of stretch. So, medium supinate on OHP days and close supinate on DL days for me.

Pro on medium supinate is grip is quiet comfortable. As per speaking regular lat bar , Rogue SS one is really tempting. Did not know they had one.
    Currently have black one which I think is Cap. Came with the lat pull down.I do lose grip on the reps on 2nd and 3rd sets.
    Yeah can work on grip strength but SS lat bar at $165 with what looks like OMEGA carabiner looks tempting. Need to add this to BF list.
    [M]===[6]▪ Mech6 Crew #35 ▪[M]===[6]

[]------[] York Barbell Club #80 (DD)[]-----[]

Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I agree kinda disappointed in the MAG after all the hype but loving the Prime RO-T8 and Rogue SS those really do a number on my lats.

gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by vhd16 View Post
    After using mag medium supinate and close supinate for few work outs I would say that with medium supinate the back squeeze is not what I expected. May be my expectations were higher based on the feedback here. As per close supinate , biceps do get quiet a bit of stretch. So, medium supinate on OHP days and close supinate on DL days for me.

Pro on medium supinate is grip is quiet comfortable. As per speaking regular lat bar , Rogue SS one is really tempting. Did not know they had one.
    Currently have black one which I think is Cap. Came with the lat pull down.I do lose grip on the reps on 2nd and 3rd sets.
    Yeah can work on grip strength but SS lat bar at $165 with what looks like OMEGA carabiner looks tempting. Need to add this to BF list.
    I really like the MAG supinate and I've eulogised about this particular handle. Still it's interesting to hear that you haven't found the same benefits.

It appears to reinforce a pet theory of mine, no matter how highly regarded a piece of equipment, it's almost certainly not going to suit everyone. I think this is particularly true with cable attachments and speciality bars.

I hope you continue to use the MAGs, at first I really didn't care for the wide MAG handle, I just couldn't feel it, but I persevered and now find I can get more lat involvement than using my traditional lat bar.

CraigThoreson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CraigThoreson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CraigThoreson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CraigThoreson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CraigThoreson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CraigThoreson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CraigThoreson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CraigThoreson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CraigThoreson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CraigThoreson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CraigThoreson has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by gym62richard View Post
    I really like the MAG supinate and I've eulogised about this particular handle. Still it's interesting to hear that you haven't found the same benefits.

It appears to reinforce a pet theory of mine, no matter how highly regarded a piece of equipment, it's almost certainly not going to suit everyone. I think this is particularly true with cable attachments and speciality bars.

I hope you continue to use the MAGs, at first I really didn't care for the wide MAG handle, I just couldn't feel it, but I persevered and now find I can get more lat involvement than using my traditional lat bar.
    I passed on the Wide Neutral for now it will fit perfectly on my rack mounted pull down but I figured I’d test the others first. I did also order the LPG Muscle/ Hog Legs Double Live Tricep Rope also. Trying to thin down things I don’t use and upgrade what I do use.

Gray Matter Lifting Dont Want None's Avatar
    Dont Want None is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dont Want None is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dont Want None is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dont Want None is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dont Want None is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dont Want None is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dont Want None is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dont Want None is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dont Want None is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dont Want None is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dont Want None is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by CraigThoreson View Post
    I’m going to blame you all, just ordered the MAG Medium and Close Grip in Supinate. Might have to try soem others eventually but trying to really thin down my attachments to what I use the most.
    Thats what I did. I dumped 3 or 4 various lat bars, straight curl, etc. I'm down to D-Handles, MAG Grips, a standard rope, a Spud Strap, and I'll likely add the American Barbell piece for curls/triceps.

Originally Posted by vhd16 View Post

Wow. First to hear of anyone not being overly impressed by the MAGs. I'm about 6 months in, and they just keep getting better in my opinion. To be honest, they aren't one bar to rule them all kind of attachments, you need the right angle and width for the right application, but when you get it they are gnarly.
    My personal motto is Better than Yesterday. This defines who I am, my view of the world, and my goals in life. Each day, I try to be a little better than I was the day before. A little smarter, a little stronger, a little happier.

On social media as Gray Matter Lifting

urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Dont Want None View Post
    Wow. First to hear of anyone not being overly impressed by the MAGs.
    Originally Posted by urbanlifter View Post
    Anyone else feel like MAG attachments are nice, but they didn't quite live up to the hype? Maybe it's because I have always used a hook grip for pull-downs, but it just doesn't feel like it's giving me anything extra in terms of 'squeeze' in the back. Honestly I think I prefer my old cheap CAP long bar that I prematurely sold. Don't get me wrong, it's not that the attachment is bad, but for the money I expected more
    I'm in a similair camp, MAG is nice but maybe my expectations were set too high? I'm still using my medium grip but I have no plans to add more variations of them anytime soon. Quality wise they are excellent and I definitely wouldn't say they are 'overpriced' or anything. Although I would like it a little more if they used a gritty powder coating, like the EliteFTS Swiss pulldown bar.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #58 ▪█─────█▪

EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Crossover handles needed

I need a pair of handles for my crossover. I have one metal handle with a rotating sleeve and was thinking about just ordering a mate. However, I used handles that came with my wife’s resistance bands and think I should get a pair like that.
    Maybe these: https://www.amazon.com/Upgraded-Resi...ct_top?ie=UTF8
    Spud makes a pair that are $42, not sure if that is worth it.
    Suggestions would be appreciated.

Edit: spud straps are 36, not sure about shipping costs. I have the hanging ab straps, great quality.
    http://www.spud-inc-straps.com/delux...491&quantity=1
    Last edited by EricAtl; 06-20-2018 at 05:46 PM.
    I quote with pics. ()---() York Barbell Club #78 (DD) ()---()
    My gym walk thru: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=1629553623#post1629553623

Registered User Deep-Voiced-One's Avatar
    Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by EricAtl View Post
    I need a pair of handles for my crossover. I have one metal handle with a rotating sleeve and was thinking about just ordering a mate. However, I used handles that came with my wife’s resistance bands and think I should get a pair like that.

Edit: spud straps are 36, not sure about shipping costs. I have the hanging ab straps, great quality.
    Personally I wouldn't go with the metal pair of handles because they have the tendency to dig into the wrists when pulling from certain angles in my experience (especially when grasping supinated and neutral).

I would go with the velcro type ones, my choice would be Spud Inc's pair because everything they make is like a tough overbuilt dog leash and I never felt any discomfort using them...From what I've read too their single handles have solid steel under the outer rubber grips on those handles listed above.

EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Deep-Voiced-One View Post
    Personally I wouldn't go with the metal pair of handles because they have the tendency to dig into the wrists when pulling from certain angles in my experience (especially when grasping supinated and neutral).

I would go with the velcro type ones, my choice would be Spud Inc's pair because everything they make is like a tough overbuilt dog leash and I never felt any discomfort using them...From what I've read too their single handles have solid steel under the outer rubber grips on those handles listed above.
    I know, my hanging straps are what are making me lean towards the spuds. Reps for you.
    My gym walk thru: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=1629553623#post1629553623

Went with the Spuds. They are great. Honestly they should offer them without the extension for less. You need them to attach to a pull up bar. They use to come with a huge carabiner instead.
    Attached Images

gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Went with the Spuds. They are great. Honestly they should offer them without the extension for less. You need them to attach to a pull up bar. They use to come with a huge carabiner instead.
    Nice handles, since reading your original post I've been searching for a pair of those Spud handles, it appears that none of the Spud suppliers in Europe offer them. Rogue EU seem to offer every other Spud handle/strap except the ones you have.

When I recently picked up my Cybex Bravo, I was surprised to find that the original strap handles came with it,they look as if they've never been used, to be honest they're not great, for a cable machine at this price point I'd have expected better quality handles.

There are any number of cable handles available online, but it's difficult to judge the quality/feel without trying them.

Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I agree, heres my results with what i have tried so far and what i am looking to try, maybe we can get some group opinions.
    I have a lot of specialty handles, it seems theres some things one is better at then others but few that are good for most uses.
    With FT sometimes length of handle strap is important in getting the right height or angle even with adjustable height and width pulleys. This seems to be a factor in curling and pressing, i have two sets with multiple d rings to adjust length, the body solid set has lots of small adjustments but only about a foot long max and the handle sucks, its thin amd way to soft. Then i have a set i got from full circie, there fat 2” foam covered pvc handles woth an 18” and 24” d ring. Decent for pressing but not great for curls. The handie bind a little while pressing when your hands at an angle requiring the strap that goes through the handle to shorten or lengthen so they feel awkwars and unbalanced sometimes.
    For pulling and fly movements the ROT 8 are by far the best.
    I have been looking for a good general use set that will be good at pressing, curling, and miscellaneous stuff (lateral raise, rear delt et). With smooth functioning handles that don't bind during movements.
    I have a few generic sets that are terrible feeling, either too mushy foam or too thin.
    Im between a fairly inexpensve amazon sets like the harbinger or other hard plastic type that go for $15-25 bucks or a set of higher end ones like the trak handles. The spuds, comfort grip, and IPR seem somewhere in between.
    Anyone have experiance with any of the below, would be good to get some comments in the thread on general use handles, i know the spud are well regarded and theres been lots of comments, so may just get them, but nice to see if anyone has something to say on other options

Track spirt $119

https://www.elitefts.com/trak-handle...ment-pair.html

Spud $36

https://www.elitefts.com/spud-inc-cable-handles.html

Comfort grip. $69

https://www.elitefts.com/comfort-grip-dd-handle.html

IPR handles $79.99

https://www.amazon.com/IPR-Fitness®-...FTNWYR1C9QV1F3

Harbinger $24.99

https://www.amazon.com/Harbinger-Rot...dle+attachment

I agree the RO-T8 handles are the best so far for pulls and flys but probably the best for bicep curls as well

That track handle looks very interesting and the video for the track bar blows my mind! Has anyone used these?
    Last edited by Stinkape; 06-25-2018 at 05:18 AM.

Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Stinkape View Post
    I agree the RO-T8 handles are the best so far for pulls and flys but probably the best for bicep curls as well

That track handle looks very interesting and the video for the track bar blows my mind! Has anyone used these?
    I have the RO-T8 handles as well and I do like them. I haven't tried them for curls.Ill have to give that a try. I am interested in the Track bar handles too. A bit pricey but I'm trying to convince myself to order them.Waiting for someone here to do a review

skrebs01 is just really nice. (+1000) skrebs01 is just really nice. (+1000) skrebs01 is just really nice. (+1000) skrebs01 is just really nice. (+1000) skrebs01 is just really nice. (+1000) skrebs01 is just really nice. (+1000) skrebs01 is just really nice. (+1000) skrebs01 is just really nice. (+1000) skrebs01 is just really nice. (+1000) skrebs01 is just really nice. (+1000) skrebs01 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Asjogren View Post
    I have the RO-T8 handles as well and I do like them. I haven't tried them for curls.Ill have to give that a try. I am interested in the Track bar handles too. A bit pricey but I'm trying to convince myself to order them.Waiting for someone here to do a review
    I have both the sport handles and the bar, love them both. Bar is overpriced but i find a lot of use for it with bicep and tricep work on my ft. As far as lat work I have to kneel down and go lighter to get a good stretch.

The handles are awesome. Very versatile.

nnclark11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nnclark11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nnclark11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nnclark11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nnclark11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nnclark11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nnclark11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nnclark11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nnclark11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nnclark11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nnclark11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I have the track handles as well as the ROT-8 handles. The track handles are far superior to the ROT-8 for most movements because of the tri-planar ability to fully supinate and pronate. The material they are made of is not the same quality though. The most important thing for me is always biomechanics.

Originally Posted by nnclark11 View Post
    I have the track handles as well as the ROT-8 handles. The track handles are far superior to the ROT-8 for most movements because of the tri-planar ability to fully supinate and pronate. The material they are made of is not the same quality though. The most important thing for me is always biomechanics.
    Finally someone with first hand experiance, i have been considering them for sooo long. Hopefully you can answer a few questions. Im assuming you have the sport handles? Theres another set that are more expensive but do not seem as good for pressing.
    I use the ROTS for all pulling, some curls (its hit or miss for me depending on angle so i still need to use other handles for some curls) and fly’s. Pressing some curl and tricep movements, lateral raises, face pulls etc i prefer not using the ROTS
    The sports use a cable and possibly roller to prevent the handle itself from binding as angle changes require the grip to shift along the cable that holds the grip piece like happens with mist other handles. This is especially annoying during oressing movements where the increased resistance increases the binding effect.
    Do the track sports pinch the wrist when pressing? Metal handles and others shorter handles (between the grip and the caribiner attachmebt point) i think all handles have potential to pinch depending on angle to resistance, if the sports do pinch is it tolerable and frequent? Some handles pinch more then others and some are particularly uncomfirtable when they do. I am hoping the sports dont pinch too often and are reasonably comfortable when they do.
    Finally how is the grip piece, i understand the comment on the rots, there essentially machined from 3/8” steel so the tanks of handles. They have brass bushings and the only plastic, the hand grip itself, is made from exceptionally good plastic. By nature of the sports design they dont have tons of metal, but are they well built and how is the grip piece made? Is it solid feeling and reasonably rhick? I hate thin handles that flex under load.
    Thanks, there not big dollar but at $120 plus shipping a lot to waste on handles if there not going to improve any particular movement.

urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Is this a new offering from Prime, potential MAG killer?

RO-T8 4N1 Handle

https://primefitnessusa.com/product/prime-ro-t8-4n1/

MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by urbanlifter View Post
    Is this a new offering from Prime, potential MAG killer?

RO-T8 4N1 Handle

https://primefitnessusa.com/product/prime-ro-t8-4n1/
    Yep, they were done as a one-off for a recent clinic and they had them colored like a baby blue color. I guess they got so many people asking about them, they decided to make them as a production thing now. I think I'm going to get them. Even if it isn't as good as the MAGs, not having a hundred attachments frees up space in my garage.

CharlottePT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CharlottePT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CharlottePT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CharlottePT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CharlottePT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CharlottePT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CharlottePT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CharlottePT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CharlottePT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CharlottePT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CharlottePT has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Most durable tricep rope attachment? I keep getting harbinger ones off amazon and keep fraying within a few months. Everything on amazon looks pretty much the same

Originally Posted by CharlottePT View Post
    Most durable tricep rope attachment? I keep getting harbinger ones off amazon and keep fraying within a few months. Everything on amazon looks pretty much the same
    I really like this one: https://www.lpgmuscle.com/shop/overh...i-performance/ Also have their Double Live Version as well.

Looking at the MAG Wide Grip, I have 4 other MAGs and really like them. Now that I have a Pulley Tower I could use the Wide Grip. Any specials around on this shipping seems to kill the price on this one.

Registered User Deep-Voiced-One's Avatar
    Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Good timing with the thread getting bumped, cause yesterday I got a pair of the Spud Inc. cable handles in black for my seated row arms, I'll test them out and post some pics soon...I'm also kicking around the idea of using the longer strap portions for seated chest presses by sitting backwards on the seat with my back against the chest support pad (no guarantee it'll work, but it's worth a try for variety).

Update: just tried the handles on the front of the arms and they're awesome for neutral angled one arm rows when grasping the middle handle with the other hand, but not ideal for rowing with both handles at the same time since the ROM is dramatically decreased when you using both handles off the front of the arms.

For chest presses the extended straps don't work cause the arms go past the axis of the row which flips them forward to the other side with no chance of the arms returning back to the starting sides.
    Last edited by Deep-Voiced-One; 09-01-2018 at 07:13 AM.

IronAbrams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IronAbrams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IronAbrams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IronAbrams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IronAbrams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IronAbrams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IronAbrams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IronAbrams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IronAbrams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IronAbrams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IronAbrams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by CraigThoreson View Post
    I really like this one: https://www.lpgmuscle.com/shop/overh...i-performance/ Also have their Double Live Version as well.
    I can vouch for this particular one as well. Incredibly durable and the highest quality end caps I've found on a tricep rope.
    IG: @toadkillerdog

Originally Posted by IronAbrams View Post
    I can vouch for this particular one as well. Incredibly durable and the highest quality end caps I've found on a tricep rope.
    I hate my current rope, just a cheapy from DSG and it's stiff as heck. Would rather have a more flexible rope like the LPG or Power Systems.