Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 LastLast
    gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TwanP View Post
    Do you have more products from Tryon? The tricep rope looks also very unique.

Do you prefer the Tryon handles over the 'normal' ones?
    May i ask why you bought them, as they are one of the most expensive handles on the market, with basically no reviews.
    I live in the UK, I understand Tryon are based in Spain, I came across them when they first came to market, at that time UK based company Full Metal Industries were offering them on promotion, (FMI are no longer in business) I think about 40% off, that deal went t!!ts up, but Tryon honoured the promotion, but even at that price I wouldn't purchase them again, hence I didn't even consider any of their other attachments, but I agree some of them do look pretty unique.

Don't get me wrong they're very good handles, just not worth that kind of money. For all cable pressing work I tend to use my Watson 2 inch revolving handles, they're very heavily built, the grips rotate on twin roller bearings, again very expensive handles, but in this case worth every penny.

For pulling movements it hast to be the Rot8's, another expensive attachment, but again well worth the investment.

TwanP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TwanP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TwanP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TwanP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TwanP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TwanP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TwanP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TwanP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TwanP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by gym62richard View Post
    I live in the UK, I understand Tryon are based in Spain, I came across them when they first came to market, at that time UK based company Full Metal Industries were offering them on promotion, (FMI are no longer in business) I think about 40% off, that deal went t!!ts up, but Tryon honoured the promotion, but even at that price I wouldn't purchase them again, hence I didn't even consider any of their other attachments, but I agree some of them do look pretty unique.

Don't get me wrong they're very good handles, just not worth that kind of money. For all cable pressing work I tend to use my Watson 2 inch revolving handles, they're very heavily built, the grips rotate on twin roller bearings, again very expensive handles, but in this case worth every penny.

For pulling movements it hast to be the Rot8's, another expensive attachment, but again well worth the investment.
    Thanks, so you have only the 2 handles, not the tricep rope as well?

*If you want to sell them, let me know ;-).

Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have been interested in the Tryon handles for some time as well but no one seems to sell them here. Another company Grypit sells the exact same handles under a different name and logo, seen them on Amazon before.

Anyone have the TK Star triceps pushdown bar/handle? Would love to get one of those if the price was not so expensive.

TwanP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TwanP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TwanP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TwanP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TwanP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TwanP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TwanP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TwanP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TwanP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've contacted Grypit for their prices, they are even more crazy.

€ 296,- excluding VAT for the left + right handles.
    Attached Images

ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Got the American Barbell rotating v handle for my dad as a fathers day gift, naturally I tried it out when it came in and it is as good as people have been saying. Probably should grab one for my own gym now, interestingly enough the economy version isn't showing up on their website anymore.

Registered User Deep-Voiced-One's Avatar
    Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ncsuLuke View Post
    Got the American Barbell rotating v handle for my dad as a fathers day gift, naturally I tried it out when it came in and it is as good as people have been saying. Probably should grab one for my own gym now, interestingly enough the economy version isn't showing up on their website anymore.
    Great choice, there's really a lot you can do with the rotating V-grip attachment. Aside from the usual lat bars that are highly praised often on the board, I would say this is one of my top attachment choices in the tris/bis category along with the curl bar attachment which is excellent for straight arm lat pulls as a bonus move along with the traditional moves it's commonly used for.

Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Deep-Voiced-One View Post
    Great choice, there's really a lot you can do with the rotating V-grip attachment. Aside from the usual lat bars that are highly praised often on the board, I would say this is one of my top attachment choices in the tris/bis category along with the curl bar attachment which is excellent for straight arm lat pulls as a bonus move along with the traditional moves it's commonly used for.
    What is the diameter of the knurled part of that handle?

Murser is just really nice. (+1000) Murser is just really nice. (+1000) Murser is just really nice. (+1000) Murser is just really nice. (+1000) Murser is just really nice. (+1000) Murser is just really nice. (+1000) Murser is just really nice. (+1000) Murser is just really nice. (+1000) Murser is just really nice. (+1000) Murser is just really nice. (+1000) Murser is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ncsuLuke View Post
    I just checked and it is showing for me. Still $52.

ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Murser View Post
    I just checked and it is showing for me. Still $52.
    Yep, back for me now, not sure why it wasn't showing this morning

Registered User Deep-Voiced-One's Avatar
    Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Greybird2 View Post
    What is the diameter of the knurled part of that handle?
    I believe it's 1" in diameter like the import versions (if you're referring to the US aluminum version of the V-bar attachment that I own), the cable curl attachment I have is the import one.

urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Best V-bar attachment ever made, just wish it was the same quality as the old GP Industries. The aluminum version is nice but it doesn't compare to the feel of the original steel version with urethane grips.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #58 ▪█─────█▪

Murser is just really nice. (+1000) Murser is just really nice. (+1000) Murser is just really nice. (+1000) Murser is just really nice. (+1000) Murser is just really nice. (+1000) Murser is just really nice. (+1000) Murser is just really nice. (+1000) Murser is just really nice. (+1000) Murser is just really nice. (+1000) Murser is just really nice. (+1000) Murser is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by urbanlifter View Post
    Best V-bar attachment ever made, just wish it was the same quality as the old GP Industries. The aluminum version is nice but it doesn't compare to the feel of the original steel version with urethane grips.
    Have you tried the import steel version? I’m 100% satisfied with it.

I’ve never tried the US version or the GP industries one; but prefer metal grips over urethane.

radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I’ve never tried the US version or the GP industries one; but prefer metal grips over urethane.
    I'm a big fan of knurl and the steel import version just came back in stock. It's a hell of a lot cheaper than the aluminum version and I'm going to use it right away so I pulled the trigger

radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by radrd View Post
    I'm a big fan of knurl and the steel import version just came back in stock. It's a hell of a lot cheaper than the aluminum version and I'm going to use it right away so I pulled the trigger
    Bummer, they didn't have enough inventory and canceled my order. I guess I keep watching for it.

Seems that a replicate of the Tryon Tricep Rope can be ordered on Alibaba: Title: New style Heavy Capacity Gym Double Grips with Rope Home Exercise Most Grip Weightlifting Barbell Pull Up Bar Grip

Anyone bought it already?

urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Yes I've had that one too, the steel version was okay but I felt the Knurl was a bit light and the handles are skinnier on the import version compared to the US Made with urethane. But I'd take the import over any other V-bar if the US Made wasn't available.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #58 ▪█─────█▪

Leprechuan71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leprechuan71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leprechuan71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leprechuan71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leprechuan71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leprechuan71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leprechuan71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leprechuan71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leprechuan71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leprechuan71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leprechuan71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Just got some Mag grips, medium supinate and pronate, for my birthday/Father's day and really like them. I briefly tried both and really liked the supinate. Could move more weight and really felt it in my lats/upper back. Everything about them just screams quality.

C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Leprechuan71 View Post
    Just got some Mag grips, medium supinate and pronate, for my birthday/Father's day and really like them. I briefly tried both and really liked the supinate. Could move more weight and really felt it in my lats/upper back. Everything about them just screams quality.
    Nice pickup. As much as you might like Med Sup now...use it for 2 months and then evaluate - your opinion will go up even beyond where it is now. Simply a great piece and really unique. Providing you are at least 5'8", I'd recommend the wide next. It's a great compliment to the Med Sup. I won't say it's as unique but give that grip a couple months and you will go from "very nice, really like it" to "wow, this is probably the best wide pulldown grip made, and this is what it feels like to hit everything perfectly."

That was my evolution on those pieces and seems to match many others here. Today I really only use these two grips and some chins from a bar on the rack. I have a few other Mags and don't ever put them into use.
    ▪█─────█▪ Rogue Barbell Crew #27 ▪█─────█▪

▪█─────█▪ Mech6 Crew #26 ▪█─────█▪

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #83 ▪█─────█▪

Haven't been able to "rep" many of you for a year or more...not for lack of trying.

Home Gym: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175136471&p=1615740991&viewfull=1#post1615740991

Steelfan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steelfan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steelfan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steelfan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steelfan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steelfan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steelfan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steelfan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steelfan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steelfan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steelfan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    American Barbell is having their semi annual 15% of sale today. Use code: 4thOfJuly2021

heavily caffeinated grapegorilla's Avatar
    grapegorilla is just really nice. (+1000) grapegorilla is just really nice. (+1000) grapegorilla is just really nice. (+1000) grapegorilla is just really nice. (+1000) grapegorilla is just really nice. (+1000) grapegorilla is just really nice. (+1000) grapegorilla is just really nice. (+1000) grapegorilla is just really nice. (+1000) grapegorilla is just really nice. (+1000) grapegorilla is just really nice. (+1000) grapegorilla is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by radrd View Post
    Just got a pair of the new Rogue handles and tried them out this morning. I like the knurl and the fact that the handle rotates independently of the strap makes them a winner.

https://www.roguefitness.com/single-...ble-attachment

Mine came with black straps which look nicer than the photo on the site IMO. It would be cool if they came out with a version with a thicker grip and more aggressive knurl, but these seem like a good all-arounder.
    These are back in stock for anyone interested.
    ▪[]─────[]▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #80 ▪[]─────[]▪
    ▪[M]====[6]▪ Mech6 Crew #13 ▪[M]====[6]▪

It seems likely that barbell training would be more efficiently performed if it had more in common with engineering than with astrology -- Rippetoe

Originally Posted by grapegorilla View Post
    These are back in stock for anyone interested.
    Are these so good? I do find them quite expensive.

How do they stand against the Body Solid NB59A?

grapegorilla is just really nice. (+1000) grapegorilla is just really nice. (+1000) grapegorilla is just really nice. (+1000) grapegorilla is just really nice. (+1000) grapegorilla is just really nice. (+1000) grapegorilla is just really nice. (+1000) grapegorilla is just really nice. (+1000) grapegorilla is just really nice. (+1000) grapegorilla is just really nice. (+1000) grapegorilla is just really nice. (+1000) grapegorilla is just really nice. (+1000)
    Are these so good? I do find them quite expensive.

How do they stand against the Body Solid NB59A?
    I can’t offer a direct comparison because I just ordered the Rogue pair. I can say the BodySolid have very little knurl, which to me makes them marginally better than the plastic one. I agree the rogue ones are expensive but I don’t see an alternative.

It seems likely that barbell training would be more efficiently performed if it had more in common with engineering than with astrology -- Rippetoe

I can’t offer a direct comparison because I just ordered the Rogue pair. I can say the BodySolid have very little knurl, which to me makes them marginally better than the plastic one. I agree the rogue ones are expensive but I don’t see an alternative.
    I was interested in Body-Solid and then the Rogue handle was released. I never picked up Body-Solid and I don't think I will. I've continued to use my pair of Rogues and am still enjoying them quite a bit. They are expensive, but typical Rogue quality and functionality. I expect them to outlive me. No regrets so far. I do see how some people would prefer a thicker grip or maybe a thinner/longer strap, but the product itself is excellent.

RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Skip the cheaper handles(BodySolid, Rogue) and go right to these. I can't sing their praises enough. They're awesome.
    https://primefitnessusa.com/product/...ro-t8-handles/
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #44 ||---||

Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by RGrizzzz View Post
    Skip the cheaper handles(BodySolid, Rogue) and go right to these. I can't sing their praises enough. They're awesome.
    https://primefitnessusa.com/product/...ro-t8-handles/
    I second that. Love my ROT-8s. Can’t beat them on most pulling movements. Great on flies also. Not my favorite for curls but not bad. I have a set of trak sport handles that I like

For which movements are you using the RO-T8 handles?
    I have the replica's, but i actually never use them. I don't really feel a benefit over the cheaper handles.

Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000)
    For which movements are you using the RO-T8 handles?
    I have the replica's, but i actually never use them. I don't really feel a benefit over the cheaper handles.
    Lat pulldown,rows, chest flies,pull overs,squats,shrugs…

RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Asjogren View Post
    Lat pulldown,rows, chest flies,pull overs,squats,shrugs…
    +Tricep movements and biceps
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #44 ||---||

Direct Comparison

Ok so I can do a direct comparison now between the Body Solid NB59A and the Rogue Handle Cable Attachment RA2227.

Here is a comparison of knurling showing (top to bottom) BodySolid's handle vs Rogue handle vs Inspire's foam/plastic:

Now here is a comparison of the knurling on the Rogue handle and the Rogue OPB SS:

I was looking for a cable attachment handle that best replicated the the knurling of a barbell. The BodySolid looks good and is light (I believe it is aluminum), but the knurl is significantly better on the Rogue. As the Rogue website notes, the knurl pattern is based on the Bella bar, but just for comparison I put it beside the stainless Ohio Power Bar. The handle is much less aggressive than the OPB.
    Last edited by grapegorilla; 07-16-2021 at 06:11 PM.

EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Ok so I can do a direct comparison now between the Body Solid NB59A and the Rogue Handle Cable Attachment RA2227.

Here is a comparison of knurling showing (top to bottom) BodySolid's handle vs Rogue handle vs Inspire's foam/plastic:

Now here is a comparison of the knurling on the Rogue handle and the Rogue OPB SS:

I was looking for a cable attachment handle that best replicated the the knurling of a barbell. The BodySolid looks good and is light (I believe it is aluminum), but the knurl is significantly better on the Rogue. As the Rogue website notes, the knurl pattern is based on the Bella bar, but just for comparison I put it beside the stainless Ohio Power Bar. The handle is much less aggressive than the OPB.
    Oh crap, I’m going to have to order these now.
    I quote with pics. ()---() York Barbell Club #78 (DD) ()---()
    My gym walk thru: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=1629553623#post1629553623