Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast
    Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Stinkape View Post
    What do you think of the bar that Prime came out with to attach the handles turning them into a lat pull-down bar
    I had those and sold them...I posted a mini-review on here somewhere. I bought both the short and long bar and it was over $150 and I really was NOT a fan and sold them for a loss.

There is so much hardware that it's crazy. There's a carabiner to connect to cable, carabiner to connect swivel to bar, swivel, and carabiner to connect swivel to handle. Unless you have a monster height lat pulldown or your arms are t-rex like, the stack will hit towards the top of the movement. It was incredibly annoying. I couldn't get a pre-stretch at all. To not have the stack bottom out, I would have to lean back like crazy. I sold them and bought mag handles instead...I'm very happy with my MAG handles.

My lat pulldown was a standard 8 foot Icarian lat pulldown with a 250lb stack.

Attached Images
    Garage Gym Owner

Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks, that is what I was afraid of. Was also interested in the landmine attachment but as it turns out the plates will hit the floor because of all the hardware, I guess you could stand on something and load the bar with smaller plates though.

Registered User Deep-Voiced-One's Avatar
    Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Hardgains88 View Post
    I have played around with the rots on some rows machines. I have 2 chest supported rows, both are weight stack machines. My body masters had enough adjustment in th andchest support to allow enough range of motion, i didnt play with it enough to be sure though.
    Gains, thanks for the insight, I'll probably test out my cheaper D-handles and Spud Inc. individual straps on the Leverage Row before pulling the trigger on the ROT handles. I'm also gonna try out the 3" Muscle Mace on the arms too when I get the piece.
    Last edited by Deep-Voiced-One; 03-15-2018 at 08:09 PM.

Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Bench905 View Post
    I had those and sold them...I posted a mini-review on here somewhere. I bought both the short and long bar and it was over $150 and I really was NOT a fan and sold them for a loss.

There is so much hardware that it's crazy. There's a carabiner to connect to cable, carabiner to connect swivel to bar, swivel, and carabiner to connect swivel to handle. Unless you have a monster height lat pulldown or your arms are t-rex like, the stack will hit towards the top of the movement. It was incredibly annoying. I couldn't get a pre-stretch at all. To not have the stack bottom out, I would have to lean back like crazy. I sold them and bought mag handles instead...I'm very happy with my MAG handles.

My lat pulldown was a standard 8 foot Icarian lat pulldown with a 250lb stack.

Bench, Wow! I didn't even realize that the Prime lat bar attachment went down that low with the handles after all the carabiners and swivels and that's crazy about the lack of ROM on an 8' lat machine with it and at a heftier premium.

Also, sorry Stinkape for the misunderstanding as I was replying to another conversation on the thread at the same time and thought you were referring to a different piece and didn't personally have the Prime version to review, or comment on it, but Bench couldn't have answered it better from having that particular version of the piece.
    Last edited by Deep-Voiced-One; 03-15-2018 at 08:54 PM.

irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I was interested in the attachment Bench posted pictures of until I saw how low it ended up being. I have a pair of Spud cable handles and haven't found any practical use for them because of the length.

Attached Images
    Now OK for Sig line to be a novel

Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OK, so going to order the the RO-T8 handles and considering the RO-T8 3 in 1 14 inch. Does anyone prefer it over the MAG grips?

RO-T8 3 in 1 14 inch is $185 plus an extra $22 in shipping

3 Medium MAG grips is $195 Plus an extra $96 in shipping

Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OK, so going to order the the RO-T8 handles and considering the RO-T8 3 in 1 14 inch. Does anyone prefer it over the MAG grips?

Where are you located? Ordering from EliteFTS, I get $16 shipping for 3 medium mag handles.

a7stringkilla can probably chime in better than me. I really like PRIME stuff...but that long and short bar debacle soured me somewhat. I have 2 MAG grips and they are great. The texture is awesome, the angles are great. I'm thinking the PRIME handles are only trying to replicate the angles...and even then, not exact.

I doubt the PRIME handles will be bad...I'm sure they are fine. I would just wager that the MAG grips are better.
    I probably would've ordered the 3 in 1 handles if they were $100 or thereabouts. $200 is a little crazy IMO.
    Garage Gym Owner

Originally Posted by Bench905 View Post
    Where are you located? Ordering from EliteFTS, I get $16 shipping for 3 medium mag handles.

a7stringkilla can probably chime in better than me. I really like PRIME stuff...but that long and short bar debacle soured me somewhat. I have 2 MAG grips and they are great. The texture is awesome, the angles are great. I'm thinking the PRIME handles are only trying to replicate the angles...and even then, not exact.

I doubt the PRIME handles will be bad...I'm sure they are fine. I would just wager that the MAG grips are better.
    I probably would've ordered the 3 in 1 handles if they were $100 or thereabouts. $200 is a little crazy IMO.
    I'm not even far from MAG but just north of them on the Canadian side. I placed an order with them and it went strait to my paypal and was $70 dollars on top of the price for the bars, so placed the order and was waiting for them to arrive when a few days later I got a notice from paypal saying my order was cancelled and a note from MAG saying it would be an additional $96 in shipping and they could send an invoice if I would like to re-order. Now I have $265 that is tied up in paypal limbo for an additional 6 days.
    I asked MAG for a shipping quote for 2 bars and they never got back to me.

OK, will look into EliteFTS
    Last edited by Stinkape; 03-16-2018 at 08:44 AM.

sm1ke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sm1ke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sm1ke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sm1ke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sm1ke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sm1ke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sm1ke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sm1ke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sm1ke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sm1ke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sm1ke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm not even far from MAG but just north of them on the Canadian side. I placed an order with them and it went strait to my paypal and was $70 dollars on top of the price for the bars, so placed the order and was waiting for them to arrive when a few days later I got a notice from paypal saying my order was cancelled and a note from MAG saying it would be an additional $96 in shipping and they could send an invoice if I would like to re-order. Now I have $265 that is tied up in paypal limbo for an additional 6 days.
    I asked MAG for a shipping quote for 2 bars and they never got back to me.

OK, will look into EliteFTS
    Have you tried a border parcel service? Something similar to https://www2.dykpost.com/ ? I just bought a couple of things from a forum member here and shipping directly to me would have cost me twice as much as it did using a parcel service.
    ▇ ▅ █ ▅ ▇ ▂ ▃ ▁ ▁ ▅ ▃ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▇

I have done that before and its a huge pain.

I think I will order the RO-T8 Handles from Prime and the Medium supinate MAG from EliteFTS. I think those 2 will cover all bases and be the best of both worlds, unless I am missing something?

MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000)

I believe there's even a March Madness discount right now with the Prime handles right now, 10%-15%. That along with the shipping savings seems like a way better deal than MAG at the moment.

Unhappy

Originally Posted by MGM711 View Post
    I believe there's even a March Madness discount right now with the Prime handles right now, 10%-15%. That along with the shipping savings seems like a way better deal than MAG at the moment.
    Thanks!
    Last edited by Stinkape; 03-16-2018 at 01:44 PM.

New cable attachment from Reps Direct, I was talking to Joe and he sent me a few pics of their new Arm Bar Pro which is essentially the same thing as the Back Bar Pro, but instead of the angled ends for the lat bar portion, it doubles as a short hammer curl bar for skullcrushers, triceps extensions and different variations of curls, also it excludes the T-bar application in place of it being a bar with a standard clip for the carabiner...according to Joe it weighs around 16 lbs which is about the same heft of the BBP, and has nylon sleeves. Personally I like the BBP's design better, but here's a look at the ABP...

Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Deep-Voiced-One View Post
    New cable attachment from Reps Direct, I was talking to Joe and he sent me a few pics of their new Arm Bar Pro which is essentially the same thing as the Back Bar Pro, but instead of the angled ends for the lat bar portion, it doubles as a short hammer curl bar for skullcrushers, triceps extensions and different variations of curls, also it excludes the T-bar application in place of it being a bar with a standard clip for the carabiner...according to Joe it weighs around 16 lbs which is about the same heft of the BBP, and has nylon sleeves. Personally I like the BBP's design better, but here's a look at the ABP...

I agree with you. I like the additional straight and wide angle pull down grips on the original I got from you( used it last night- love that thing)

I also noticed the sleeve length is pretty short. With collars,there isn’t much room for plates..cool idea though..they definitely think outside the box at Repsdirect.

Asjogren, yeah I see it as a lesser version of their Back Bar Pro and Football Bar which totally rock at their multiple uses.

Their first incarnation was the regular Arm Bar which was basically just a shorter, portable version of their Football Bar, like the FBB it had zinc plated revolving sleeves originally and looked pretty cool that way, but it didn't sell as well as the Football Bar and Back Bar Pro (originally the Back Bar earlier on which had three angled grips with no extended angled lat bar portion and just a standard carabiner clip instead of the T-bar application).

The sleeves are definitely too short and I'm not too crazy about the nylon sleeve design on this version of Arm Bar, but they definitely aren't afraid to take risks and it definitely paid off on the BBP.

I honestly rank as my favorite cable attachments (in no particular order), Back Bar Pro, Mag medium grips, BWTG's 3" globe thick lat bar, Spud Inc. long ab strap and "3 Muscle Mace.
    Last edited by Deep-Voiced-One; 03-17-2018 at 07:22 PM.

Asjogren, yeah I see it as a lesser version of their Back Bar Pro and Football Bar which totally rock at their multiple uses.

Their first incarnation was the regular Arm Bar which was basically just a shorter, portable version of their Football Bar, like the FBB it had zinc plated revolving sleeves originally and looked pretty cool that way, but it didn't sell as well as the Football Bar and Back Bar Pro (originally the Back Bar earlier on which had three angled grips with no extended angled lat bar portion and just a standard carabiner clip instead of the T-bar application).

The sleeves are definitely too short and I'm not too crazy about the nylon sleeve design on this version of Arm Bar, but they definitely aren't afraid to take risks and it definitely paid off on the BBP.

I honestly rank as my favorite cable attachments (in no particular order), Back Bar Pro, Mag medium grips, BWTG's 3" globe thick lat bar, Spud Inc. long ab strap and "3 Muscle Mace.
    I can't help but notice that the Troy bar attachment never made it into you'r top 6, is it not worth it or does not get used much?

Stinkape, I actually totally forgot to mention that one too (I have a lot of cable attachments these days and haven't rotated it in for a while), but I totally dig the Troy Supra cable attachment too...to me it's definitely one of those one movement type attachments that does the rotation of curl so nicely that it is worth it for that movement alone.

I used to use it for triceps pushdowns sometimes too due to the nice revolving handles, but then started favoring the 3" Muscle Mace for that movement due to having 3 globes to totally fry the tris with at different angles...for curls though, the Supra is the clear winner between those two attachments.

Also the thing is absolutely tank like in person (all steel from the chrome portion to the powdercoated rotating handles)...to be honest from some of the stock pics I initially thought the black handles were gonna be some kind of plastics parts type of deal, but when I took a chance and received it in person it was every bit quality and knew what the money went into.

tombro will become famous soon enough. (+50) tombro will become famous soon enough. (+50) tombro will become famous soon enough. (+50) tombro will become famous soon enough. (+50) tombro will become famous soon enough. (+50) tombro will become famous soon enough. (+50) tombro will become famous soon enough. (+50) tombro will become famous soon enough. (+50) tombro will become famous soon enough. (+50) tombro will become famous soon enough. (+50) tombro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I own every mag handle and love them, I would not recommend the neutral, always get the supinate so In reality you need the close and medium supinate and then you can flip them around too

alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by tombro View Post
    I own every mag handle and love them, I would not recommend the neutral, always get the supinate so In reality you need the close and medium supinate and then you can flip them around too
    it all depends from person to person, the mag handle i use more is the medium neutral, you can flip them but it is not as good as having the right handle with the right function... I have them all too and if i had to choose and if i did not have any other back attachment i would order:

1- medium neutral, 2- medium pronate, 3- medium supinate, 4- large neutral, 5- close supinate, 6- close pronate, 7- close neutral

I just find the close ones to solicitate too much biceps compared to medium but that’s just me considering my body structure and it would vary from person to person...
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #54 []---[]

My own home gym evolution thread with pics of my gym

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=174506581&p=1514272741&posted=1#post1514272741

dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Quick question. I have some Mag handles that I really like. But only in neutral currently. Have a chance at some ROT 8's and thought if I paired this with a Spud lat saw, something Mech fabbed up or something similar, would I get the same sort of feel?
    ▪[[────]]▪ York Barbell Club #65 ▪[[────]]▪
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #65 []---[]
    ▪[M]====[6]▪ Mech6 Crew #3 ▪[M]===[6]▪
    ─</>─<\>─ BWTG Cluster #65 ─</>─<\>─
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #65 ||---|| ▪█────█▪ Equipment Crew #74 ▪█────█▪

Sig line is not a novel.

Originally Posted by dragon360 View Post
    Quick question. I have some Mag handles that I really like. But only in neutral currently. Have a chance at some ROT 8's and thought if I paired this with a Spud lat saw, something Mech fabbed up or something similar, would I get the same sort of feel?
    I was contemplating this as well but as others have mentioned above, you wont get a full range of motion or stretch at the top before the plates hit. Even with an 8 feet lat pulldown you would run into this problem.
    I ended up ordering the MAG medium supinate and narrow supinate from EliteFTS
    Would still like to get the RO-T8 handles to use on their own as I have a double pulley lat puldown and also a dual cable cross, unfortunately Prime does not have PayPal.

Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000)
    I was contemplating this as well but as others have mentioned above, you wont get a full range of motion or stretch at the top before the plates hit. Even with an 8 feet lat pulldown you would run into this problem.
    I ended up ordering the MAG medium supinate and narrow supinate from EliteFTS
    Would still like to get the RO-T8 handles to use on their own as I have a double pulley lat puldown and also a dual cable cross, unfortunately Prime does not have PayPal.
    I just ordered the RO-T8 handles today for my functional trainer..Figured they are a try..seem to get good reviews here

DesiredDad77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DesiredDad77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DesiredDad77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DesiredDad77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DesiredDad77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DesiredDad77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DesiredDad77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DesiredDad77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DesiredDad77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DesiredDad77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DesiredDad77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Currently have a MAG Medium Grip Supinate for use with my landmine attachment. I am now considering adding a Hog Legs Multi-Row handle from LPG Muscle. Does anyone have one of these? Can't seem to find and review out there. Thanks.

Last edited by DesiredDad77; 03-28-2018 at 07:14 AM.

sm1ke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sm1ke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sm1ke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sm1ke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sm1ke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sm1ke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sm1ke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sm1ke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sm1ke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sm1ke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sm1ke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by DesiredDad77 View Post
    Currently have a MAG Medium Grip Supinate for use with my landmine attachment. I am now considering adding a Hog Legs Multi-Row handle from LPG Muscle. Does anyone have one of these? Can't seem to find and review out there. Thanks.
    No experience with that handle, but I got my Hog Legs "Hog Balls" attachment yesterday.

Didn't get a chance to test it out for everything I want to try, but I did try some pulldowns with it. I like it! Works my grip and forearms better than neutral handles do, and I feel like I get a tiny bit more ROM at the bottom of the pull, maybe because my hands are open. The hook that it comes with is load-rated to 500lbs. Some knurling on the straight bar would be icing on the cake. Anyway, I like this attachment. Can't wait to go through a full workout with it tomorrow.

sm1ke, the Hog Balls attachment looks similar to the Ball Sac attachment that Dean makes and is one of my favorite cable attachments, it contracts the lats awesomely and gives the grip something to think about.

sm1ke, the Hog Balls attachment looks similar to the Ball Sac attachment that Dean makes and is one of my favorite cable attachments, it contracts the lats awesomely and gives the grip something to think about.
    I went to check out the Ball Sac attachment on the BWTG website, and couldn't find it. It looks like Dean is taking some time off.

Unhappy

How long did it take you guys to get your MAG grip bars? Ordered mine 2 weeks ago and still nothing, meanwhile they are only about 6 or 7 hours away from me.

Trah275 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trah275 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trah275 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trah275 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trah275 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trah275 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trah275 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trah275 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trah275 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trah275 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trah275 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    How long did it take you guys to get your MAG grip bars? Ordered mine 2 weeks ago and still nothing, meanwhile they are only about 6 or 7 hours away from me.
    took me about a week and I'm in cali...

Originally Posted by sm1ke View Post
    I went to check out the Ball Sac attachment on the BWTG website, and couldn't find it. It looks like Dean is taking some time off.
    Here's a pic of the BWTG version I got a few months back from Dean, he uses a welded powdercoated hex nut type shape for the part where it hooks, it absolutely shines on pulldowns and is not bad for standing cable rows...I didn't think of it at the time when I purchased it, but if the hook part was a rotating version it would probably be pretty awesome additionally for fat grip cable curls too (I tested it out on the low pulley and it's pretty decent for curls, but causes the solid hex nut clip to scrape into the carabiner clip, so I stopped using it for those to avoid it getting banged up).

All in all though, this attachment is by far on my top list of frequently utilized attachments.

On a side note, I have since switched out my stock and second carabiner hooks with a bigger, stainless steel carabiner hook from Home Depot...since the pulley loop is a smaller hole diameter I hooked up a stainless steel R-buckle to the pulley loop and then hooked on the bigger carabiner hook (the R-buckle is rated somewhere around 1200 lbs, or greater of a load and the carabiner hook is around close to 600 lbs), I'll try to snap a pic of this later for the thread.
    Last edited by Deep-Voiced-One; 03-29-2018 at 05:38 PM.

C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I got mine in a few days - not sure exactly as I was traveling and when I returned they were all there. I'm in PA. You should call/follow-up.
    ▪█─────█▪ Rogue Barbell Crew #27 ▪█─────█▪

▪█─────█▪ Mech6 Crew #26 ▪█─────█▪

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #83 ▪█─────█▪

Haven't been able to "rep" many of you for a year or more...not for lack of trying.

Home Gym: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175136471&p=1615740991&viewfull=1#post1615740991