Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Greybird2 View Post
    This one. $45 on Amazon. Says its a Troy. Same length. Angles appear to be the same.
    Thanks Grey. on spread. I actually was more interested in the tricep bar above it with the foam rubber grip, but a inured version. I thought that was the one you were referring to, my bad. I have a bunch of tricep bars but nothing really close, they are either less angle or sharper angle. The sharper angle my grip winds up too low and at the stops of the attachment or if the angle is too shallow, the wrk position is nt optimal. Not a huge deal but if I find one that looks good for 40-50 I would get it. That or if I had a line on something people raved about here, like the Panetta, I would pay more. You know how it is, I have probably 20 attachments for cables and cover everything pretty good, but always think I can do a little better here or there

Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I know.. I am always on the lookout for the one that might be "perfect". I have found the stuff from Troy(I have 3) are better quality than Cap. I also discovered Amazon has a bunch of Ivanko attachment bars for 40-60 each... And they all look like they might be "perfect"... LOL

a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ive been doing cable flyes with these Husky velcro loops lately, and they works pretty killer!. At the end of the movement, you can mash your palms together and really get a good squeeze. Theyre cheap too, about 5 bucks if I remember correctly, and working capacity is 100 pounds. Im thinking about getting a pair of the larger version (capacity is 300 pounds) and clipping them to the bottom of my rings for split squats.

Also, I have that Cap bar mentioned earlier with the rubber grips, and even though the inside grips have movement, its still a really good curl bar. I dont use it for triceps since I have other bars, and even when I curl with it, I keep my index finger right where it bends, and only my ring and pinky on the rubber part, so there is no movement issue for me. Holding the bar right on the grips when curling is way too narrow for me. The outside grips are rock solid though. For the price, its hard to beat at 24 bucks. And really, there is no perfect overall bar out there, just buy an attachment for each purpose. Plus, it looks cool as hell on your wall!
    Attached Images
    EQUIPMENT CREW VATO #72

PUB BURGERS / IMMERSIVE HORROR / OLD SCHOOL THRASH

Can't break what's broken Synthetickiller's Avatar
    Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bumping this thread b/c I have a mundane question.
    Are there any "better" versions of a triceps rope I should be on the lookout. The search function /google search didn't yield much if anything b/c it's such a basic question.

I'm mostly going to be using it for face pulls, but it's versatile, so I'll find other uses for it.
    Any thoughts?
    Crews: Ivanko Barbell Crew #52, York Barbell Club #95, Equipment Crew #59
    Lifts no one cares about:
    SQ: 619x1 (suit bottoms, no belt) / 507x1 (raw, no belt)
    BP: 392x1 (pause bench, raw)
    DL: 500x1 (suit bottoms, no belt)

Registered User Deep-Voiced-One's Avatar
    Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Synthetic, I bought a triceps rope by X-mark earlier this year and it's plenty strong, comfortable and the rubber caps at the end are thick and secured tight.

I've been using it for face pulls, triceps press downs, overhead triceps extensions, one arm variations and even a variation of lat pulldowns with no problems since I've had it.

Registered User Cpl.Girthington's Avatar
    Cpl.Girthington is just really nice. (+1000) Cpl.Girthington is just really nice. (+1000) Cpl.Girthington is just really nice. (+1000) Cpl.Girthington is just really nice. (+1000) Cpl.Girthington is just really nice. (+1000) Cpl.Girthington is just really nice. (+1000) Cpl.Girthington is just really nice. (+1000) Cpl.Girthington is just really nice. (+1000) Cpl.Girthington is just really nice. (+1000) Cpl.Girthington is just really nice. (+1000) Cpl.Girthington is just really nice. (+1000)
    Most sporting goods stores that carry basic weightlifting crap will have these on hand. I got one at Academy sports probably 12 years ago and it's still going strong. I wanna say it was CAP brand, but quality wise it feels fine and I'm thinking it was about $15. I don't see how it won't last me another 20+ years, that's a pretty good return on my $15. It's a black waxy feeling nylon rope with rubber stoppers on either end.

Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yea synthetic, 90% are the same, black nylon rope with rubber ends. I saw elite offers fatter ropes, but for all arounfuse probably not going to be as good. I have some split ones also, same concept but cut in half with 2 equal length pieces, separate cable hook up. I bought it 10 years later then the single one, from a different company, woth a different brand name, and it looks to be made identical, so my guess is there all pretty much the same.

Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    And I have one more question, lol.
    I'm seeing 22",24", 26", 36" and 1.25" vs 1.5" rope thickness. I'm thinking in this case, thinner is better. Any reason to avoid a longer version?

BuckeyeROC is just really nice. (+1000) BuckeyeROC is just really nice. (+1000) BuckeyeROC is just really nice. (+1000) BuckeyeROC is just really nice. (+1000) BuckeyeROC is just really nice. (+1000) BuckeyeROC is just really nice. (+1000) BuckeyeROC is just really nice. (+1000) BuckeyeROC is just really nice. (+1000) BuckeyeROC is just really nice. (+1000) BuckeyeROC is just really nice. (+1000) BuckeyeROC is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Synthetickiller View Post
    I'm seeing 22",24", 26", 36" and 1.25" vs 1.5" rope thickness. I'm thinking in this case, thinner is better. Any reason to avoid a longer version?
    Thickness would be preference and grip.

Length would more depend on how tall your setup is, range of motion for the exercise(s) you plan to use the rope on, amount of travel for the weight carrier before it bottoms and tops out, etc. I'd think 22-26" would be best for most. Too long of a rope and if you are doing tricep work, you might have an issue with not having any tension at the top of your reps b/c the weight stack could be bottomed out.
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #18 ||---||

Originally Posted by BuckeyeROC View Post
    Thickness would be preference and grip.

Length would more depend on how tall your setup is, range of motion for the exercise(s) you plan to use the rope on, amount of travel for the weight carrier before it bottoms and tops out, etc. I'd think 22-26" would be best for most. Too long of a rope and if you are doing tricep work, you might have an issue with not having any tension at the top of your reps b/c the weight stack could be bottomed out.
    Excellent reasoning.
    I was thinking the same thing, but wasn't sure.
    I currently have a pulldown built into my rack, but will eventually get a stand alone. I also plan on using this set up with doubled up bands, as well for face pulls and a few other movements.

BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    For the tricep rope...I just ordered this nylon one: http://www.fullcirclepadding.com/cat...=1028&p=0TR20N Ill post a pic when it arrives even though its nothing special.

Its overpriced but its what my gym has and it feels great. I never put my hands down to the knots...I always grip the rope towards the top to do tri ext...it just feels better that way.

All the ropes you see on amazon like those cap ones are trash. They all have that rock hard twisted rope with cheap rubber end caps and thin.

rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'd be curious about a thicker rope, pretty sure mine is 1" or 1.25" and my preference would be to get a thicker one if there was one available. Length? Again, I'm not sure how long mine is, but I'd probably stay away from the 36" one and maybe go 24" in the middle.
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #4 []---[]
    []---[] Rogue Barbell Club #9 []---[]
    []---[] Equipment Crew #76 []---[]

a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I have the Harbinger 36 inch rope and I think its awesome. I mostly do rope pressdowns with knuckles facing each other at the top with elbows flared, and swing my hands down and out. This rope allows that movement without restriction, and shorter ropes do not. The longer length makes the rope spread / squeeze feel better mechanically. Id never go back to a shorter rope.

For face pulls though, I use two functional trainer handles that have long straps. In my opinion, using those feels 1000 times better than using a rope. The spread is easier because the length is longer, and you can align the handle to fit your hand position, where a rope will want to twist it.
    EQUIPMENT CREW VATO #72

Gray Matter Lifting Dont Want None's Avatar
    Dont Want None is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dont Want None is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dont Want None is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dont Want None is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dont Want None is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dont Want None is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dont Want None is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dont Want None is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dont Want None is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dont Want None is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dont Want None is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Bumping this thread b/c I have a mundane question.
    Are there any "better" versions of a triceps rope I should be on the lookout. The search function /google search didn't yield much if anything b/c it's such a basic question.

I'm mostly going to be using it for face pulls, but it's versatile, so I'll find other uses for it.
    Any thoughts?
    I have this guy after I bought one of the Spud Inc. Tri/Lat Systems... http://www.roguefitness.com/short-ab-strap

I like it so much for face pulls, curls, etc. I kept it when I flipped the Tri/Lat System on craigslist. I use it WAY more often than my rope.
    My personal motto is Better than Yesterday. This defines who I am, my view of the world, and my goals in life. Each day, I try to be a little better than I was the day before. A little smarter, a little stronger, a little happier.

On social media as Gray Matter Lifting

I ended up getting a 26" rope.

The piece that you drop into the carabiner is metal, despite looking like plastic.
    The rubber grips feel great. The circular indentations help you not lose grip (I like how the feel against the side of the hand). The 1.25" thick rope is easier to grip for certain movements.
    Attached Images

BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ^imo those types of rope are trash. They're slippery and hard as a rock..giggity. Once those cheap rubber end caps fall off the rope is junk. The thick braided nylon with knots on the end are the way to go. But you get what you pay for.

If pulley height is not an issue, I think the 36 inch is the better rope. It has a much more free feel. The shorter rope could be why BM says theyre hard as a rock. And that rubber stopper isnt going to break or fall off anytime soon. It is a quality rope.

Attached Images
    EQUIPMENT CREW VATO #72

julces is a jewel in the rough. (+500) julces is a jewel in the rough. (+500) julces is a jewel in the rough. (+500) julces is a jewel in the rough. (+500) julces is a jewel in the rough. (+500) julces is a jewel in the rough. (+500) julces is a jewel in the rough. (+500) julces is a jewel in the rough. (+500) julces is a jewel in the rough. (+500) julces is a jewel in the rough. (+500) julces is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I got this one's from amazon

julces is a jewel in the rough. (+500) julces is a jewel in the rough. (+500) julces is a jewel in the rough. (+500) julces is a jewel in the rough. (+500) julces is a jewel in the rough. (+500) julces is a jewel in the rough. (+500) julces is a jewel in the rough. (+500) julces is a jewel in the rough. (+500) julces is a jewel in the rough. (+500) julces is a jewel in the rough. (+500) julces is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by julces View Post
    I got this one's from amazon
    Cheap, but my cap triceps rope from WalMart still working after 3 years of abuse so why not try
    Attached Images

skrebs01 is just really nice. (+1000) skrebs01 is just really nice. (+1000) skrebs01 is just really nice. (+1000) skrebs01 is just really nice. (+1000) skrebs01 is just really nice. (+1000) skrebs01 is just really nice. (+1000) skrebs01 is just really nice. (+1000) skrebs01 is just really nice. (+1000) skrebs01 is just really nice. (+1000) skrebs01 is just really nice. (+1000) skrebs01 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Any one have suggestions for a tricep bar that will work well for my beat up elbows?

Also to contribute, I'm a big fan of the Mag Grip attatchmebts. I've had them for quite a while and use them all of the time. No grip fatigue and the motion also feels natural with them.

I recently got the Tracbar plus at a very very good price. It's a great bar. Makes movements feel very natural. I've used it for pulldowns, curls, upright rows Andy face pulls. Again, great bar but expensive
    Last edited by skrebs01; 12-25-2016 at 06:19 PM. Reason: Typo

TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Strongly considering getting the Northern lights 48" solid lat bar(revolving) and chrome single handle from fitnessdepot. Anyone ever used their attachments? Worth the money?
    Back to basics full body routine: https://pastebin.com/5BgKgrMv

Training journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178059671&p=1598034261#post1598034261

dac22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dac22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dac22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dac22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dac22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dac22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dac22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dac22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dac22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dac22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dac22 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    A little late to the party here. Here's my wall of attachments.

Some of them came with my pulldown, here are the ones I bought:

Champion Revolving Bar: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0000BYSMP - I've had this for about 3 years, works great for rows, pulldowns, and as a tricep bar.

Champion Tricep Rope: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0000BYSMR - Standard tricep rope, no problem with it in 3 years.

30 inch Pro Lat Pull: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00Y9K8YLE - I see it's no longer for sales on Amazon, the title says it's made by York Barbell, but I don't see any markings on it indicting that it's York. I've been pretty happy with it, but the rubber grips tend to rotate a bit on heavy sets. If it becomes a problem, I'll probably cut them off, but the bar is smooth underneath, so grip may become an issue. Prior to purchasing this, I had two of this one, both of which were uneven (you can see my review on Amazon with pictures): https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0000BYSMQ so I was just glad to get a bar that was balanced.

The Spud Inc. Long Ab Strap is my favorite for face pulls: https://www.amazon.com/Spud-Inc-STRA.../dp/B00KEEN1GW

Attached Images
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #23 ||---||

vtshep1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vtshep1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vtshep1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vtshep1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vtshep1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vtshep1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vtshep1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vtshep1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vtshep1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vtshep1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vtshep1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by skrebs01 View Post
    Any one have suggestions for a tricep bar that will work well for my beat up elbows?

Also to contribute, I'm a big fan of the Mag Grip attatchmebts. I've had them for quite a while and use them all of the time. No grip fatigue and the motion also feels natural with them.

I recently got the Tracbar plus at a very very good price. It's a great bar. Makes movements feel very natural. I've used it for pulldowns, curls, upright rows Andy face pulls. Again, great bar but expensive

Hello, I haven't had an elbow injury so can't speak to options. What specific motion hurts?

Also, what is the Tracbar you mentioned? A google search brings back automotive results.

skrebs01 is just really nice. (+1000) skrebs01 is just really nice. (+1000) skrebs01 is just really nice. (+1000) skrebs01 is just really nice. (+1000) skrebs01 is just really nice. (+1000) skrebs01 is just really nice. (+1000) skrebs01 is just really nice. (+1000) skrebs01 is just really nice. (+1000) skrebs01 is just really nice. (+1000) skrebs01 is just really nice. (+1000) skrebs01 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sorry this is the bar.
    http://www.trakfitnessllc.com/fitnes...X/page138.html

Also wondering if anyone has experience with this?
    https://shop.tgrip.com/products/t-grip-triceps-handle

Sorry this is the bar.

Was looking at those myself. There bars are supposed to be really good so I imagine there cable attachments are well made. I am also really interested, the flat bar looks like it would be comfortable on the Palms because of the larger surface area.

EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sorry this is the bar.

Looks good, may have to buy one.
    I quote with pics. ()---() York Barbell Club #78 (DD) ()---()
    My gym walk thru: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=1629553623#post1629553623

Dont Want None is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dont Want None is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dont Want None is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dont Want None is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dont Want None is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dont Want None is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dont Want None is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dont Want None is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dont Want None is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dont Want None is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dont Want None is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Whats next?

I just reorganized a bunch of my equipment, and finally have my cable attachments in one space. Wondering what everyone's thoughts are, based on what I have and the space available:

1) Would you replace/upgrade any of the items I have with another attachment?
    2) What would you put in the empty space?

IMAG0550.jpg
    My personal motto is Better than Yesterday. This defines who I am, my view of the world, and my goals in life. Each day, I try to be a little better than I was the day before. A little smarter, a little stronger, a little happier.

I guess a few years back Mag Grip released some single hand attachments. If anyone has any that they are willing to part with pm me.

Originally Posted by Dont Want None View Post
    I just reorganized a bunch of my equipment, and finally have my cable attachments in one space. Wondering what everyone's thoughts are, based on what I have and the space available:

1) Would you replace/upgrade any of the items I have with another attachment?
    2) What would you put in the empty space?

Attachment 8573971
    Bb.coms picture system has been wonky lately, I only see 1 picture, so I'm probably missing some stuff.
    I know I've seen the saw looking attachment in lower right corner, refresh me on how they work? I imagine the grip handles slot into the saw part?
    You have some good stuff, I don't see much bicep curl options though. ,
    Maybe missed it

Originally Posted by Hardgains88 View Post
    Bb.coms picture system has been wonky lately, I only see 1 picture, so I'm probably missing some stuff.
    I know I've seen the saw looking attachment in lower right corner, refresh me on how they work? I imagine the grip handles slot into the saw part?
    You have some good stuff, I don't see much bicep curl options though. ,
    Maybe missed it
    Yeah, not sure what the deal is there. Only one picture. I've kept my attachments fairly slim for awhile, simply because I didn't have a dedicated spot to do any cable work (finally moved stuff around to accommodate).

Lat Saw & the two O-Ring Spud straps go together, like you mentioned. So you have almost this guy: http://www.roguefitness.com/rogue-mu...FQ-bfgod8k0KLg
    The thing I like about it, you can pull down with varied grips, neutral, supine, etc. Or even start one way, and rotate throughout the rep... Lots of options. It does have a slightly limited ROM on my Ironmaster pulldown, since I'm 6FT, so thats one annoyance.

And yeah, no real arm direct attachments. Recommendations?

The two that I've been eyeballing as future adds(not necessarily these ones, just this style):

http://www.kmart.com/body-solid-mb50...&blockType=G27

http://www.kmart.com/body-solid-mb50...&blockType=G25