Itsnewb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Itsnewb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Itsnewb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Itsnewb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Itsnewb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Itsnewb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Itsnewb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Itsnewb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Itsnewb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Itsnewb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Itsnewb will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Post Would appreciate some quick advice

Hi I'm name. I'm looking to get into shape again.

I started an office jobs years ago and then had some health issues which prevented me from exercising. Lately I've been Trying to start exercising again.

Problem.
    When I start exercising say doing 3 sets of 13 squats I get dizzy, heart palpitations and my body begins to shake. I've done a treadmill stress test and blood test from a doctor's point of view everything looks normal.

Question.

Is this because I'm unfit? Has anyone else experienced this and how many weeks or months did you exercise for before it went away?

Health.
    I'm fairly skinny 60kg, 171cm male, 28 years old, with barely any muscle or fat.

Appreciate any and all advice.

Thank you

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Ease into it.

High rep squats are very hard and your body is not used to dealing with the acute energy demand.

Try doing 4 sets of 8 with same weight instead first.

Better still, follow a properly structured routine like Fierce 5 (see workout programs forum sticky threads)