sgarrard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Epic 3(?) weight class powerlifting cut

What's up guys!!
    Stats:
    5' 7.5" and started about 210-215 lbs sitting around 25% bf (thanks to the guys who helped estimate)
    Competed at 220lbs(100kg) weight class at a local meet in mid-October (597.5kg total w/ wraps), have accumulated a lot of unwanted bf.
    I am battling a lower back(lumbar erector) strain and shoulder impingement, so heavy lifting is out for a little while, so I'm going to cut, trying to keep as much LBM as possible( ~155-160lbs). So @10% bf I will be around 173 lbs hydrated. Once I get lower in bw/bf I will asses how I feel and decide if I want to go 181 or 165. (Sadly no meets planned any time soon)

THE PLAN: PSMF cut until I get into the 180's(~15%bf @ 184) and then carb cycle and get stronger.
    How does this sound to you guys?
    Comments welcome, and I may make this into a log of you guys want me to?
    Thanks!!

thoronern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thoronern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thoronern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thoronern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thoronern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thoronern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thoronern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thoronern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thoronern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How was your first day of PSMF? I was thinking of ending my cut on that to get really dry. Been starting my cut on the more traditional lower fat, moderate protein, moderate carbs.

Honestly it's pretty darn difficult. Especially harder since I didn't have an appetite suppressant until now. I use garcinia cambogia and it has helped a lot. Another tip is to have a sweet drink(I used mio energy) zero cals and I sip on it throughout the day and it makes a world of difference

TommyArra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TommyArra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TommyArra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TommyArra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TommyArra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TommyArra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good luck and especially thanks for these two tips. I'm going to try these methods.

I've been fighting on through my cut but I am hitting periods of craving the bad stuff!!!

No problem, glad I could help! It's tough, but worth it if you can keep with it. Also--what I forgot to add to my last post was I added about 3g of beta alanine with my mio drink, so I'm not sure if that has any additional effect, but it works for me!