Need Help? Customer Support 1-866-236-8417
Page 263 of 263 FirstFirst ... 163 213 253 261 262 263
Results 7,861 to 7,881 of 7881
    bee su is a name known to all. (+5000) bee su is a name known to all. (+5000) bee su is a name known to all. (+5000) bee su is a name known to all. (+5000) bee su is a name known to all. (+5000) bee su is a name known to all. (+5000) bee su is a name known to all. (+5000) bee su is a name known to all. (+5000) bee su is a name known to all. (+5000) bee su is a name known to all. (+5000) bee su is a name known to all. (+5000)
    im looking at a few bikes for the future. besides the zx6r and r6. Those seem to cost $5500+ asking on cl. im looking at a fz-09 for its torqueiness. its pretty new still and reasonable priced. can get one for about $5k. gsxr 750 10 year old models go for about $4500. its alot of bike again for a good price. i stopped riding highway for now since its cold as fook and dont need to use it to get anywhere i need to be. i dont like to constantly switch gears on the street. you have to go into 3rd to reach the end of the block without making all that noise. id like to just stay in first with a bigger bike. i do like it for the decent mpg it gives doe.

i want a grom too but i dont think i can pull off riding one of those.
    THANKS FOR REEDING THANKS FOR READING

iswear just one minute in. and you cheeky kents get on it so fast. ill reck your bum like no tmmr.

Platinum Access Member WeDoPullups's Avatar
    WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Dan_Staat View Post
    Haiii.

Took out my dads wr250 this past weekend. Really neat bike, however I have to buy him a replacement rear fender cause i looped it hehe. Was my 3rd wheelie of 2017 and 2nd on that bike.

Anyways....love u miss u everyone but WDP
    You’re just mad I don’t look you in the eye or kiss when we phuk
    No glow, no go crew
    No hymen, no diamond crew
    No c-cups, no prenup crew
    No blonde hair, no care crew
    No ass-so-thick, no dick crew
    No fair skin, no win crew
    No family values, no value crew
    No angelic voice, no choice crew

Never neg crew

DaboCheated is just really nice. (+1000) DaboCheated is just really nice. (+1000) DaboCheated is just really nice. (+1000) DaboCheated is just really nice. (+1000) DaboCheated is just really nice. (+1000) DaboCheated is just really nice. (+1000) DaboCheated is just really nice. (+1000) DaboCheated is just really nice. (+1000) DaboCheated is just really nice. (+1000) DaboCheated is just really nice. (+1000) DaboCheated is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Dan_Staat View Post
    Haiii.

Took out my dads wr250 this past weekend. Really neat bike, however I have to buy him a replacement rear fender cause i looped it hehe. Was my 3rd wheelie of 2017 and 2nd on that bike.

Anyways....love u miss u everyone but WDP
    dan the man. i just watched a play by play of your dog taking a **** the other day. hope all is well.

kcuviello is a name known to all. (+5000) kcuviello is a name known to all. (+5000) kcuviello is a name known to all. (+5000) kcuviello is a name known to all. (+5000) kcuviello is a name known to all. (+5000) kcuviello is a name known to all. (+5000) kcuviello is a name known to all. (+5000) kcuviello is a name known to all. (+5000) kcuviello is a name known to all. (+5000) kcuviello is a name known to all. (+5000) kcuviello is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Dan also engaged too? GJ, nice - im about to end my life too
    www.instagram.com/kylecuviello
    SnapChat - kcuv
    KD brah4L (RIP)

Registered Ex Offender Dan_Staat's Avatar
    Dan_Staat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_Staat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_Staat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_Staat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_Staat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_Staat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_Staat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_Staat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_Staat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_Staat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_Staat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kcuviello View Post
    Dan also engaged too? GJ, nice - im about to end my life too
    Yessir. Date is set for March. Had to move fast cause my best man is in the navy so picking a date was actually more about him since we'd be set back 14-18 months if we didn't get a March date. Will be a simple service at a smaller reception hall. Neither of us are fancy so we're keeping a light budget.

Also house shopping...

Hope your wedding planning goes smoot. It's a lot to do, even with keeping it simple.

Originally Posted by DaboCheated View Post
    dan the man. i just watched a play by play of your dog taking a **** the other day. hope all is well.
    Lolol we've got two now. My dude Brutus is gonna be 5 on thanksgiving and we have a little tyrant of a dog who's about 7 months or so. Both take monster dumps.
    Everyone can talk chit on the internet until they encounter a 6'7 framed Dorian Yates barndoor boeing747 turtle back freak of nature who drives over 200+ on the autobahn

Registered Ex Offender Dan_Staat's Avatar
    Dan_Staat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_Staat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_Staat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_Staat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_Staat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_Staat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_Staat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_Staat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_Staat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_Staat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_Staat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by WeDoPullups View Post
    You’re just mad I don’t look you in the eye or kiss when we phuk
    Shut the **** up. Watch. Listen. Observe and absorb. Shut the **** up. Do as your told. Be aware of your surroundings at all times. Shut the **** up. You're nothing to us even though you're rocking that top rocker. Shut the **** up. You have to prove to us that you're worth being a brother in our family. One last thing: Shut your ****ing mouth.
    Everyone can talk chit on the internet until they encounter a 6'7 framed Dorian Yates barndoor boeing747 turtle back freak of nature who drives over 200+ on the autobahn

These jimmies are eternal Great_Story_Bro's Avatar
    Great_Story_Bro is a name known to all. (+5000) Great_Story_Bro is a name known to all. (+5000) Great_Story_Bro is a name known to all. (+5000) Great_Story_Bro is a name known to all. (+5000) Great_Story_Bro is a name known to all. (+5000) Great_Story_Bro is a name known to all. (+5000) Great_Story_Bro is a name known to all. (+5000) Great_Story_Bro is a name known to all. (+5000) Great_Story_Bro is a name known to all. (+5000) Great_Story_Bro is a name known to all. (+5000) Great_Story_Bro is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by jlf View Post
    I still think the ktm 1290'rs are king, there's a chunky man that i see driving across my work maybe twice a season and boiiiiiii 30 yards away its loud
    You little fukin creep m8 i swur

Originally Posted by WeDoPullups View Post
    Chunky guy on a 1290....

Must be Zachary
    Twice a season also sounds pretty accurate. Confirmed
    Engineering Master Race - EE
    Knee Draggers Unite

2015 KTM Super Duke R ABS || 2014 KTM 300XC-W || 2002 CR125 Supermoto || 2003 XR100 Minimoto

bee su is a name known to all. (+5000) bee su is a name known to all. (+5000) bee su is a name known to all. (+5000) bee su is a name known to all. (+5000) bee su is a name known to all. (+5000) bee su is a name known to all. (+5000) bee su is a name known to all. (+5000) bee su is a name known to all. (+5000) bee su is a name known to all. (+5000) bee su is a name known to all. (+5000) bee su is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i havent joy road in a month since i was testing out some stuff and its cold. did 62 miles in 45 degrees weather just an hour ago. Most of it was bearable but, the last 15 minutes of the hour. it was a reason i now understand first hand, why people dont ride in the cold. my legs got stiff and it made it harder to change gears. couldnt really feel my index fingers. was wearing hoodie under jacket and gloves. stop and go hurts mpg so much. managed 45 mpg out of a tank only doing city riding.

iswear just one minute in. and you cheeky kents get on it so fast. ill reck your bum like no tmmr.

FreedomPenguin is a name known to all. (+5000) FreedomPenguin is a name known to all. (+5000) FreedomPenguin is a name known to all. (+5000) FreedomPenguin is a name known to all. (+5000) FreedomPenguin is a name known to all. (+5000) FreedomPenguin is a name known to all. (+5000) FreedomPenguin is a name known to all. (+5000) FreedomPenguin is a name known to all. (+5000) FreedomPenguin is a name known to all. (+5000) FreedomPenguin is a name known to all. (+5000) FreedomPenguin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Going to be forefetting my knee dragger sig soon. Just listed my one piece suit for sale. Can't see myself doing track a whole lot too busy and just not having much desire to do it anymore. Barely rode my bikes this year. I am sad thinking about it, but no reason to let a suit waste! You guys ever go thru phases?
    *Combat veteran crew*
    *US Army crew Abn11B*
    *Knee Draggers Unite*

Pitka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pitka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pitka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pitka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pitka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pitka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pitka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pitka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pitka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pitka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pitka will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by FreedomPenguin View Post
    Going to be forefetting my knee dragger sig soon. Just listed my one piece suit for sale. Can't see myself doing track a whole lot too busy and just not having much desire to do it anymore. Barely rode my bikes this year. I am sad thinking about it, but no reason to let a suit waste! You guys ever go thru phases?
    Everything gets old, gotta give it a rest.

In my experience though most everything I've sold I've regretted later because even a few hundred bucks to me seems like nothing, going to the track, trails, etc. usually means an entire day gone and time/money driving there and paying the fee. I do what a guy I live near does, ride around in the neighborhood and country roads on the weekends for an hour or so. Tracks mean more money more distance to get there more people to wait on, but I've never been into riding fast period.

You can be done with the track but not with the bike, or just be done with the large displacement bikes. Sometimes you just know when you really have zero interest left in something though

FreedomPenguin is a name known to all. (+5000) FreedomPenguin is a name known to all. (+5000) FreedomPenguin is a name known to all. (+5000) FreedomPenguin is a name known to all. (+5000) FreedomPenguin is a name known to all. (+5000) FreedomPenguin is a name known to all. (+5000) FreedomPenguin is a name known to all. (+5000) FreedomPenguin is a name known to all. (+5000) FreedomPenguin is a name known to all. (+5000) FreedomPenguin is a name known to all. (+5000) FreedomPenguin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Pitka View Post
    Everything gets old, gotta give it a rest.

In my experience though most everything I've sold I've regretted later because even a few hundred bucks to me seems like nothing, going to the track, trails, etc. usually means an entire day gone and time/money driving there and paying the fee. I do what a guy I live near does, ride around in the neighborhood and country roads on the weekends for an hour or so. Tracks mean more money more distance to get there more people to wait on, but I've never been into riding fast period.

You can be done with the track but not with the bike, or just be done with the large displacement bikes. Sometimes you just know when you really have zero interest left in something though
    Same feelings, the track is fun but I would have to do as you say, prep, spend $, travel time, entire day. stress to get it all done. I love my 2 bikes I have left, one cruiser one sport but I just lost the track appeal and it sucks, i really do love it. Maybe I am getting older quick. I am the same way, i really enjoy just riding now more so than the track in general. I do believe im putting up the suit for sale, honestly if i ever get into it again i'll of had a good rest/break. but i think the suit should be protecting someone actually using it now, i had a great price on it, someone else should have the same cut i had starting out.
    *Combat veteran crew*
    *US Army crew Abn11B*
    *Knee Draggers Unite*

shanedawg is a name known to all. (+5000) shanedawg is a name known to all. (+5000) shanedawg is a name known to all. (+5000) shanedawg is a name known to all. (+5000) shanedawg is a name known to all. (+5000) shanedawg is a name known to all. (+5000) shanedawg is a name known to all. (+5000) shanedawg is a name known to all. (+5000) shanedawg is a name known to all. (+5000) shanedawg is a name known to all. (+5000) shanedawg is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Same feelings, the track is fun but I would have to do as you say, prep, spend $, travel time, entire day. stress to get it all done. I love my 2 bikes I have left, one cruiser one sport but I just lost the track appeal and it sucks, i really do love it. Maybe I am getting older quick. I am the same way, i really enjoy just riding now more so than the track in general. I do believe im putting up the suit for sale, honestly if i ever get into it again i'll of had a good rest/break. but i think the suit should be protecting someone actually using it now, i had a great price on it, someone else should have the same cut i had starting out.
    pics/info on suit? I would like to have one for the weekend canyon rides next year. told my wife i wanted one for xmas but if i can get one cheaper than 800+ id be pumped
    Pittsburgh

** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **

Originally Posted by shanedawg View Post
    pics/info on suit? I would like to have one for the weekend canyon rides next year. told my wife i wanted one for xmas but if i can get one cheaper than 800+ id be pumped
    Its Alpinestar Atem one piercing racing suit, size 40US/50EURO. 1500 retail, they have some on sale for 1300 at revzilla, like 3 sizes left (closeout)
    https://dayton.craigslist.org/mpo/d/...390985403.html

Also has the backprotector brand new basically. No damage to suit, pretty much mint. You look too large for it though I am 5'8 155lbs and it could go up some or down some, if you are like 180 or so, I cant see it.

(went down to the dragon last year) so heres a pic of the suit.
    http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d9...ps785rio7p.jpg

They dont have black anymore either looks like. Info on suit/specs and sizing chart
    https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/...atem-race-suit

If you actually did fit within specs and was serious, let me know. I just googled Pittsburgh PA. Its 3hr 51mins away. Looks like Zanesville ohio is exactly 2 hours from my house, so should be exactly 2 hours from your house too. Give me 30 bucks in fuel (would cover my cost) and cheaper than shipping i'd say lets meet up sometime if doesnt sell by then. I have a friend who lives in that general direction i'd make an excuse to stop out there if i made this trip. Its a solid suit. Seriously high quality.

I do believe it will sell just might be spring time when track starts up and people are looking, my friends told me to list it at 800, but I am happy with the use I got out of it and feel its fair. @ 700 suit + 100 more for protector. 800 you got yourself a set. Damn I have gloves too, I forgot. Alpinestar matched gloves and boots as well, but I almost gaurantee they are too small for you. I am a smaller guy

Boots I have are 42 EURO. Brand new only worn a few times.
    https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/...rs-smx-6-boots

Tried to find my glove order, and well.. sum bich Lol da fuq
    "What happened?
    The owner of this website (www.revzilla.com) has banned you temporarily from accessing this website."

If you are interested after all that crap I just posted, send me a priv message with number, we can text quicker than responding here.
    Last edited by FreedomPenguin; 11-20-2017 at 07:35 PM.
    *Combat veteran crew*
    *US Army crew Abn11B*
    *Knee Draggers Unite*

DaboCheated is just really nice. (+1000) DaboCheated is just really nice. (+1000) DaboCheated is just really nice. (+1000) DaboCheated is just really nice. (+1000) DaboCheated is just really nice. (+1000) DaboCheated is just really nice. (+1000) DaboCheated is just really nice. (+1000) DaboCheated is just really nice. (+1000) DaboCheated is just really nice. (+1000) DaboCheated is just really nice. (+1000) DaboCheated is just really nice. (+1000)
    ofc. the answer is dirt bikes. street is too risky and track is too expensive/infrequent.

dirt bikes

dirt bikes

ill say it a third time for good measure

do you like hauling ass? do you like hitting a power band and feeling the front lift? do you like drifting? do you like hitting sweet jumps? do you like focusing on what youre doing right that second and having the world melt away? do you like honing and improving your skill set? do you like challenging yourself? do you like a good cardio sesh that is fun as ****? do you like having bitches cream their panties when they walk into your garage? do you like not going to jail? do you like not dying?

if you answered yes to most of these questions;

dirt bikes
    Last edited by DaboCheated; 11-21-2017 at 12:00 AM.

Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    not 12 years old anymore. don't care about dirt bikes.
    MuscleTech Supporter

APC/GPA 220
    http://americanpowerliftingcommittee-usa.com/
    Raw 216lbs bw
    Meet#/Gym#
    Squat 650bs/700lbs
    Bench 385lbs/415lbs
    DL 650/same

shanedawg is a name known to all. (+5000) shanedawg is a name known to all. (+5000) shanedawg is a name known to all. (+5000) shanedawg is a name known to all. (+5000) shanedawg is a name known to all. (+5000) shanedawg is a name known to all. (+5000) shanedawg is a name known to all. (+5000) shanedawg is a name known to all. (+5000) shanedawg is a name known to all. (+5000) shanedawg is a name known to all. (+5000) shanedawg is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Its Alpinestar Atem one piercing racing suit, size 40US/50EURO. 1500 retail, they have some on sale for 1300 at revzilla, like 3 sizes left (closeout)
    https://dayton.craigslist.org/mpo/d/...390985403.html

Also has the backprotector brand new basically. No damage to suit, pretty much mint. You look too large for it though I am 5'8 155lbs and it could go up some or down some, if you are like 180 or so, I cant see it.

(went down to the dragon last year) so heres a pic of the suit.
    http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d9...ps785rio7p.jpg

They dont have black anymore either looks like. Info on suit/specs and sizing chart
    https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/...atem-race-suit

If you actually did fit within specs and was serious, let me know. I just googled Pittsburgh PA. Its 3hr 51mins away. Looks like Zanesville ohio is exactly 2 hours from my house, so should be exactly 2 hours from your house too. Give me 30 bucks in fuel (would cover my cost) and cheaper than shipping i'd say lets meet up sometime if doesnt sell by then. I have a friend who lives in that general direction i'd make an excuse to stop out there if i made this trip. Its a solid suit. Seriously high quality.

I do believe it will sell just might be spring time when track starts up and people are looking, my friends told me to list it at 800, but I am happy with the use I got out of it and feel its fair. @ 700 suit + 100 more for protector. 800 you got yourself a set. Damn I have gloves too, I forgot. Alpinestar matched gloves and boots as well, but I almost gaurantee they are too small for you. I am a smaller guy

Boots I have are 42 EURO. Brand new only worn a few times.
    https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/...rs-smx-6-boots

Tried to find my glove order, and well.. sum bich Lol da fuq
    "What happened?
    The owner of this website (www.revzilla.com) has banned you temporarily from accessing this website."

If you are interested after all that crap I just posted, send me a priv message with number, we can text quicker than responding here.
    will let you know. thanks for all the info bruh
    Pittsburgh

** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **

My # is on that ad, could text me whenever if you have questions or interested. If interested let me know, ignore the gas 30, one of the guys paid it forward this year and sent me a motorcycle seat cowl free. Pay it foreword alittle.
    *Combat veteran crew*
    *US Army crew Abn11B*
    *Knee Draggers Unite*

i just sold my dirt bike today. no intentions of selling until the spring but someone hit me about it and sold it to them the next day at a steep discount. the thing was practically new with under one mile on it and the same person who was testing it with me bought it.

$350 srs misc 350.

I’ve never ridden a dirt bike. I owned snowmobiles then motorcycles. How much could I get a decent dirt bike for? I don’t want the monster tall ones I’m only 5’8 and the ones I’ve been around are insanely tall.

Any recommendations? I don’t want a kid bike or anything, don’t need top dog bike either.
    *Combat veteran crew*
    *US Army crew Abn11B*
    *Knee Draggers Unite*

These jimmies are eternal Great_Story_Bro's Avatar
    Great_Story_Bro is a name known to all. (+5000) Great_Story_Bro is a name known to all. (+5000) Great_Story_Bro is a name known to all. (+5000) Great_Story_Bro is a name known to all. (+5000) Great_Story_Bro is a name known to all. (+5000) Great_Story_Bro is a name known to all. (+5000) Great_Story_Bro is a name known to all. (+5000) Great_Story_Bro is a name known to all. (+5000) Great_Story_Bro is a name known to all. (+5000) Great_Story_Bro is a name known to all. (+5000) Great_Story_Bro is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I’ve never ridden a dirt bike. I owned snowmobiles then motorcycles. How much could I get a decent dirt bike for? I don’t want the monster tall ones I’m only 5’8 and the ones I’ve been around are insanely tall.

Any recommendations? I don’t want a kid bike or anything, don’t need top dog bike either.
    Whatever you can get cheap, honestly. My girlfriend is 5'4", you can do it.
    Engineering Master Race - EE
    Knee Draggers Unite

2015 KTM Super Duke R ABS || 2014 KTM 300XC-W || 2002 CR125 Supermoto || 2003 XR100 Minimoto

Platinum Access Member WeDoPullups's Avatar
    WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I’m still gonna ride street. Nothing feels better than pissing off a dude in his minivan while his bored wife in the passenger seat drips all over herself stealing glances. Then I do a 360 and ride away
    No glow, no go crew
    No hymen, no diamond crew
    No c-cups, no prenup crew
    No blonde hair, no care crew
    No ass-so-thick, no dick crew
    No fair skin, no win crew
    No family values, no value crew
    No angelic voice, no choice crew

Never neg crew