Closed Thread
Page 4 of 285 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast
    MizzouCocoa is a name known to all. (+5000) MizzouCocoa is a name known to all. (+5000) MizzouCocoa is a name known to all. (+5000) MizzouCocoa is a name known to all. (+5000) MizzouCocoa is a name known to all. (+5000) MizzouCocoa is a name known to all. (+5000) MizzouCocoa is a name known to all. (+5000) MizzouCocoa is a name known to all. (+5000) MizzouCocoa is a name known to all. (+5000) MizzouCocoa is a name known to all. (+5000) MizzouCocoa is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Great_Story_Bro View Post
    In. Dan, you deleted the archive link to thread 10 (X) you derp.
    check ur facts ******* that tokoolforskool ******* didn't ever update it *******

OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    December, the GOAT month of the year, is right around the corner. I can't wait to get back from vacation to buy a bike. There's still a distinct lack of SV650s in the area (I did consider buying a naked SV650S and buying the OEM lower fairings but that's too much).

I hate to say it but I think I'm going to check out the Ninja 300s + newer CBR500Rs. My only issue is highway speed and also sizing (I'm 6'2"/6'3", 33-34 in inseam).

Any taller brahs have a pic of themselves on a Ninja 300/CBR500R?

Also I plan on buying in the first half of January (if I can find a white one), and I see two on sale 100-200 miles from me for $3k (can probably get for 2.7k). It'll be my primary commuting / riding transportation for everything mostly, and also I plan on doing at least 2 or 3 track days. All before August 2016.

What are the chances that I'd safely be able to move to a sickening bike like a Daytona 675 by then?

Also how do you brahs find people to ride with? I only know two guys with bikes personally, and one of them is starting out on a GSXR-750.

kcuviello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kcuviello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kcuviello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kcuviello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kcuviello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kcuviello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kcuviello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kcuviello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kcuviello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kcuviello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kcuviello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by OneWayFS View Post
    December, the GOAT month of the year, is right around the corner. I can't wait to get back from vacation to buy a bike. There's still a distinct lack of SV650s in the area (I did consider buying a naked SV650S and buying the OEM lower fairings but that's too much).

I hate to say it but I think I'm going to check out the Ninja 300s + newer CBR500Rs. My only issue is highway speed and also sizing (I'm 6'2"/6'3", 33-34 in inseam).

Also I plan on buying in the first half of January (if I can find a white one), and I see two on sale 100-200 miles from me for $3k (can probably get for 2.7k). It'll be my primary commuting / riding transportation for everything mostly, and also I plan on doing at least 2 or 3 track days. All before August 2016.

What are the chances that I'd safely be able to move to a sickening bike like a Daytona 675 by then?

Also how do you brahs find people to ride with? I only know two guys with bikes personally, and one of them is starting out on a GSXR-750.
    riding in groups is overrated, unless you have a close friend you comfortable with and you know how each other ride. my dad and i can ride side by side through turns or whatever we just mesh well, other friends ride like asshats and id rather not ride w them.

are you the guy that flipped that 250 or w/e over? don't get another small fggt bike. get a decent 600. my vote is 636 and just don't attempt backflips anymore or whatever you were trying to do. you'll be happier w power/handling/highway riding/everything over a mini bike made for infants and handicaps
    RIP KD brahs

OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by kcuviello View Post
    riding in groups is overrated, unless you have a close friend you comfortable with and you know how each other ride. my dad and i can ride side by side through turns or whatever we just mesh well, other friends ride like asshats and id rather not ride w them

are you the guy that flipped that 250 or w/e over? don't get another small fggt bike. get a decent 600. my vote is 636 and just don't attempt backflips anymore or whatever you were trying to do. you'll be happier w power/handling/highway riding/everything over a mini bike made for infants and handicaps
    Lmao @ me being Kraxses.

No, this will be my first bike. And an '05-'06 636 would be sick to start out on but thisisian will have my head if I do, also it's probably better to start on a smaller one that's easier to control. I wanted a 650 for the smaller upgrade in power though.

And damn. I always thought it'd be tight to ride with friends. My one friend who was planning to buy one with me backed out / pushed it back due to finances, so it's just me. And motovloggers like Surburban Delinquent, BxD and Arson Rides make riding with friends look fun as chit

kcuviello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kcuviello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kcuviello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kcuviello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kcuviello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kcuviello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kcuviello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kcuviello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kcuviello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kcuviello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kcuviello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lmao @ me being Kraxses.

No, this will be my first bike. And an '05-'06 636 would be sick to start out on but thisisian will have my head if I do, also it's probably better to start on a smaller one that's easier to control. I wanted a 650 for the smaller upgrade in power though.

And damn. I always thought it'd be tight to ride with friends. My one friend who was planning to buy one with me backed out / pushed it back due to finances, so it's just me. And motovloggers like Surburban Delinquent, BxD and Arson Rides make riding with friends look fun as chit
    oh yea kraxses my bad - buy an 06 636 (or any other SS600 of that time period), and have self control. you'll be fine....and after like 2 days riding, way happier that you don't need to sell a bike that no one wants, maybe lose money, start searching again for another bike, etc.
    RIP KD brahs

oh yea kraxses my bad - buy an 06 636 (or any other SS600 of that time period), and have self control. you'll be fine....and after like 2 days riding, way happier that you don't need to sell a bike that no one wants, maybe lose money, start searching again for another bike, etc.
    What did you first start out on? Or did you do dirt bikes before actually buying a real bike?

Also insurance costs are way way WAYYY higher with the 636 (Progressive):

- $87.01 for 2005 SV650S/F
    - $144/mo. for 205 636
    - $58/mo. for 2013 Ninja 300 ABS

For:
    - Bodily Injury: $250k person / $500k accident
    - Property Damage: $100k
    - Uninsured: $25k person / $50k accident (Unstacked)
    - Physical Damage: Actual Cash Value
    - Comp: $100 deductible
    - Disappearing Deductibles & Roadside Assistance w/ Trip Interruption.
    - Basic Accessory Coverage of $3k

Going with a 636 means basically that I need a job that pays higher (going into web development full time in late January/February or I basically eliminate my entertainment budget. HOWEVER my sister was working a delivery job for a while and was banking $400-$500/2 weeks while I make $250/2 weeks with my poverty minimum wage job. Plus delivering on a bike would be sickening. So that may be an option.
    Last edited by OneWayFS; 11-30-2015 at 01:56 PM.

thisisian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thisisian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thisisian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thisisian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thisisian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thisisian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thisisian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thisisian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thisisian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thisisian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thisisian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The stories I hear about group rides are normally negative more than positive, but I've never been on one. I'm not even sure if I can remember a time when I've ridden with one other person outside of just randomly seeing a friend on the road going the same direction.
    Registered owner of Dan_Staat's sister
    DLM delivered his 675, salty af cuzzz

Platinum Access Member WeDoPullups's Avatar
    WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The last group ride I went on, somebody wrecked and it turned out he was ok but the bike was totaled. Another dude we never rode with before blamed it on us because we were the lead group that were 100+ most of the way. He said the dude crashed because he was trying to keep up, and thought we were all gonna stick together in a nice little pack like the main street cruiser that he is.

******* owns a zx-10 and just wanted to cruise around in the canyons at the speed limit. Then he demonized the rest of us for having fun and using our bikes like they were made for.

****ing *******s....stick to cruising around with your buddies on friday nights then. Dumb ass bitch I'm so heated rn srs.
    *No bulge because micropenis crew*
    *Admire other men's bulges because micropenis crew*
    *Piss on balls every time because micropenis crew*
    *Doctor laughs during checkups because micropenis crew*
    *"Is it in yet?" because micropenis crew*
    *Smallest micropenis in micropenis support group crew*

plsbh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsbh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsbh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsbh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsbh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsbh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsbh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsbh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsbh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsbh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsbh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by fbreaker View Post
    i was at a dealer the other day and a older guy in his 50s that used to race now says he swears by his drz400sm at the track. showed me pics of him knee down and keeping up with other guys easy. i'd still get imagined he gets ripped on the straights depending on the track
    Here is a video of me on my old 09 wr450f. I used to run the wr450f in intermediate and then hop on the sportbike for advanced so I got twice the riding time in each trackday.

Last edited by plsbh; 11-30-2015 at 03:07 PM.

plsbh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsbh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsbh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsbh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsbh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsbh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsbh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsbh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsbh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsbh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsbh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i need all of your IG names plz
    The_only_Leland for all you other homos

Originally Posted by WeDoPullups View Post
    The last group ride I went on, somebody wrecked and it turned out he was ok but the bike was totaled. Another dude we never rode with before blamed it on us because we were the lead group that were 100+ most of the way. He said the dude crashed because he was trying to keep up, and thought we were all gonna stick together in a nice little pack like the main street cruiser that he is.

******* owns a zx-10 and just wanted to cruise around in the canyons at the speed limit. Then he demonized the rest of us for having fun and using our bikes like they were made for.

****ing *******s....stick to cruising around with your buddies on friday nights then. Dumb ass bitch I'm so heated rn srs.
    We used to do Sunday group rides every week all backroad twisties. Someone would always crash and trash their bike every weekend. 99% of the time they would have some bs excuse as to why they crashed, but thats the same as everyone that crashes in general. Invisible deer, cars, etc....

MizzouCocoa is a name known to all. (+5000) MizzouCocoa is a name known to all. (+5000) MizzouCocoa is a name known to all. (+5000) MizzouCocoa is a name known to all. (+5000) MizzouCocoa is a name known to all. (+5000) MizzouCocoa is a name known to all. (+5000) MizzouCocoa is a name known to all. (+5000) MizzouCocoa is a name known to all. (+5000) MizzouCocoa is a name known to all. (+5000) MizzouCocoa is a name known to all. (+5000) MizzouCocoa is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Used to ride with my best friend till he lowsided in front of me. Hes a complete novice. Just stabbed the front brake in a turn and lost it. I dodged him and his bike by 2 feet or less. He was all good, bike totaled, but it scared me enough to never ride with someone again. Was more worried about him than my possible wreck.

Originally Posted by thisisian View Post
    The stories I hear about group rides are normally negative more than positive, but I've never been on one. I'm not even sure if I can remember a time when I've ridden with one other person outside of just randomly seeing a friend on the road going the same direction.
    Honestly this, group mentality/only so many reasonable people and you are letting randoms hauling ass right next to you. After a few years of street riding I only preferred to ride with a few people I trust.

152_pilot is just really nice. (+1000) 152_pilot is just really nice. (+1000) 152_pilot is just really nice. (+1000) 152_pilot is just really nice. (+1000) 152_pilot is just really nice. (+1000) 152_pilot is just really nice. (+1000) 152_pilot is just really nice. (+1000) 152_pilot is just really nice. (+1000) 152_pilot is just really nice. (+1000) 152_pilot is just really nice. (+1000) 152_pilot is just really nice. (+1000)
    Always ride alone crew. Just too many variables in groups

WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by plsbh View Post
    The_only_Leland for all you other homos

We used to do Sunday group rides every week all backroad twisties. Someone would always crash and trash their bike every weekend. 99% of the time they would have some bs excuse as to why they crashed, but thats the same as everyone that crashes in general. Invisible deer, cars, etc....
    The dude that crashed was cool. He admitted he went too fast into a turn and fixated on the ditch. It was the other newbie guy that bitched and moaned and said it wouldn't have happened if we stuck together and rode slow lol.

He ended up starting his own fb riders group and everything. Didn't add anyone except his buddies who cruise around town trying to look cool. Local white trash with bondo'd bikes.

Originally Posted by WeDoPullups View Post
    The dude that crashed was cool. He admitted he went too fast into a turn and fixated on the ditch. It was the other newbie guy that bitched and moaned and said it wouldn't have happened if we stuck together and rode slow lol.

He ended up starting his own fb riders group and everything. Didn't add anyone except his buddies who cruise around town trying to look cool. Local white trash with bondo'd bikes.
    Damn. Didn't realize these things. I really wanted to share the fun of biking with someone though, rather than myself. Especially my old roommate who was excited about getting a bike.

And I think I may try to spring for a Ninja 2013+ 300. Hopefully there are still deals like the $3k white ones available come January 5th. I figure that I'd just add rearsets + clip ons to make it more bearable to ride as well (sat on them before, felt cramped AF with the upward position).

I'll be selling it come August/September anyways and trying to move up for a Daytona 675 or similar, pending what my skills/confidence are like by then as well as $$$$.

Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I enjoy group riding... Typically, when I ride in a group it's usually 4-6 guys and we ride suicide on all the country straights. When curves come up, we switch to single file pretty smoothly. We all know the roads in our area so suicide-single file-suicide formation changes flow good with us. Good chemistry amongst each individual in the group I ride with.

However I do prefer solo riding over group riding.
    ..:: Sports Teams ::..
    -49ers
    -Buckeyes

..:: Gaming Names ::..
    -Runescape: Alex_Osu (banned, RIP) New RS Name: Molinus
    -Xbox Live: Rejecting_You

*KD Crew*

Do they run a train on you single file or is there fighting for the lead?

Kraxses is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kraxses is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kraxses is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kraxses is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kraxses is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kraxses is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kraxses is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kraxses is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kraxses is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kraxses is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kraxses is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    riding in groups is overrated, unless you have a close friend you comfortable with and you know how each other ride. my dad and i can ride side by side through turns or whatever we just mesh well, other friends ride like asshats and id rather not ride w them.

ayyy lmaoooo thats me man, getting a cbr or R6 for like 5-6k don't want a newer one cause lets be reality i am going to crash again.

not sure if i should fix up the ninja and sell it, or just sell it for cheap and be like i wiped out or something...gotta take it to the mechanic and get a quote
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **
    Only person on the misc to both flip a motorcycle backwards and forwards.

Only faster next time lol

Kraxses is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kraxses is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kraxses is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kraxses is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kraxses is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kraxses is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kraxses is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kraxses is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kraxses is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kraxses is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kraxses is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MizzouCocoa View Post
    Only faster next time lol
    not in NYC brah, most crashes are going to be at 40mph and less, the highway here is ****ing traffic with everyone going 20 mph

EDIT-not sure if i should fix up the ninja and sell it, or just sell it for cheap and be like i wiped out or something...gotta take it to the mechanic and get a quote...what do?

These jimmies are eternal Great_Story_Bro's Avatar
    Great_Story_Bro is a name known to all. (+5000) Great_Story_Bro is a name known to all. (+5000) Great_Story_Bro is a name known to all. (+5000) Great_Story_Bro is a name known to all. (+5000) Great_Story_Bro is a name known to all. (+5000) Great_Story_Bro is a name known to all. (+5000) Great_Story_Bro is a name known to all. (+5000) Great_Story_Bro is a name known to all. (+5000) Great_Story_Bro is a name known to all. (+5000) Great_Story_Bro is a name known to all. (+5000) Great_Story_Bro is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Riding with two to four good friends with Senas can't be beat. No random large rides though.

Don't deliver on a bike, or get into a position where the bike is your only option. Thought i'd be a funny fuk and show up to work at Jimmy Johns on my R6 for a night. It lasted for all of five minutes until I was given an order with a drink. No ability to use GPS on the fly if needed... not much fun.

My IG is my username here.
    2015 KTM Super Duke R ABS || 2014 KTM 300XC-W || 2006 ZX6R || 2020 CRF125F || 2016 Rancher 420 || 2017 Z125

DLM012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DLM012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DLM012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DLM012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DLM012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DLM012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DLM012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DLM012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DLM012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DLM012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DLM012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    *MFC*
    *KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE*
    *GSD Master Race Crew*
    *Currently Making it Crew*
    *Registered spreadsheet abuser*

Found a vid of Kraxes at his weekly dance competitions

Heard they have a ceremonial gangbang for the winner. And Kraxes always wins.

^ yeah its a great workout, you should join with your skinny ass

Riding with two to four good friends with Senas can't be beat. No random large rides though.

Don't deliver on a bike, or get into a position where the bike is your only option. Thought i'd be a funny fuk and show up to work at Jimmy Johns on my R6 for a night. It lasted for all of five minutes until I was given an order with a drink. No ability to use GPS on the fly if needed... not much fun.
    Well. Nevermind then.

And damn, I should start making good friends with people who happen to have motorcycles and aren't retarded.

I do plan on buying a GoPro within my first month of riding and Sena within 3 or 4 months.

Originally Posted by Kraxses View Post
    Saw that earlier, me gusta.

How do you guys store your gear in your place?

I'm about to do some rearranging in my room and I'm contemplating drilling a hole into my apartment wall for a small shelf with metal railing underneath it for gear. It should only cost like $5-$10 max and I don't want to store my chit next to my perfectly clean clothes in my closet.

Saw that earlier, me gusta.

How do you guys store your gear in your place?

I'm about to do some rearranging in my room and I'm contemplating drilling a hole into my apartment wall for a small shelf with metal railing underneath it for gear. It should only cost like $5-$10 max and I don't want to store my chit next to my perfectly clean clothes in my closet.
    store my **** next to my regular leather jacket and my Adidas tracksuit....srs

phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

\
    Ian has the CBR600 which is basically the same thing (model before the 500). Never posts pics though.

I'm about 6'6 and heres me on a 600

witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000) witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000) witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000) witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000) witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000) witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000) witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000) witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000) witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000) witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000) witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i need all of your IG names plz
    Don't have ig, twitter or snapchat. You will need to get your fap material elsewhere.

my dad and i can ride side by side through turns or whatever we just mesh well, other friends ride like asshats and id rather not ride w them.
    My dad recently got back into to riding again. Have not seen that old man so alive in the last 5 years.

Originally Posted by thisisian View Post
    Did some groups rides before with different groups. You quickly pickup on the type of riding you will be doing if you often ride with that group. I started getting annoyed with people stopping every 30mins for 30 min smoke breaks. Then they stop at a pub for 2h. Firstly, I do not smoke. Secondly, after some close calls, I have completely stopped drinking if I am riding.

I ride solo often and have had some cool conversations with random people I have met at places where I stopped. Sometimes I would just stop at a place with a nice view. Then I watch the people that come along, fake a smile for a selfie, get back into the car all grumpy and probably share it on fb, twitter, ig, etc.

Then I did a 30 person group ride with some DS riders in the dunes one day. There was this fuking attention whoring sloot. She just pissed me off with her princess syndrome seeking attention from everyone because she has a vagina, nice boobs and can ride a bike. 6 of us on 690s broke away and just went to enjoy ourselves. I can easily tell them "cheers kunts" and head off on my own.

One on our local forum there is a guy that organises group rides occasionally. It is more technical riding and he gets us in at places where it is usually illegal to ride. Another group is about 10 hooligans all on 690s, great bunch of people and know where they can be hooligans without putting others at risk.

The DS culture in this country is the worst. All preaching that you must wear some expensive twat suit, a toilet seat around your neck and tell you to go to riding courses all the time because the instructors are the only people who can ride. BMW really knows how to sell a culture to bikers. Just like Harley.

That's my mild rant.

No, just no. I like singing to myself when I ride. Nobody needs to hear me singing.

You can consider putting hooks under the shelf instead of a rail.

Originally Posted by Kraxses View Post
    Adidas tracksuit....srs
    You are russian if I remember. They the only people that wear Adidas tracksuits to everything.

Closed Thread