Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ProjectWheyhem View Post
    I thought Misc generally had a rule where if somebody is unaware, you don't aware them, because if they aren't aware then they don't deserve to be?
    this is true but some people just want to watch the world burn

wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Kev1972 View Post
    lol has mrtrd ever commented on the ending of that fairy tale relationship?
    Update

Still insists the sl00t didn't sl00t

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1400538413

Title - Apology to the misc

Surprisingly small thread considering the heat he's been getting over the whole thing
    Last edited by wagtail; 11-26-2015 at 12:07 PM.
    worse things happen at sea

HotRod23 is a name known to all. (+5000) HotRod23 is a name known to all. (+5000) HotRod23 is a name known to all. (+5000) HotRod23 is a name known to all. (+5000) HotRod23 is a name known to all. (+5000) HotRod23 is a name known to all. (+5000) HotRod23 is a name known to all. (+5000) HotRod23 is a name known to all. (+5000) HotRod23 is a name known to all. (+5000) HotRod23 is a name known to all. (+5000) HotRod23 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lol
    **l**MISC GIF CREW**l**

★★★AJ Lee Crew★★★

Hard Boiled

tunafishha will become famous soon enough. (+50) tunafishha will become famous soon enough. (+50) tunafishha will become famous soon enough. (+50) tunafishha will become famous soon enough. (+50) tunafishha will become famous soon enough. (+50) tunafishha will become famous soon enough. (+50) tunafishha will become famous soon enough. (+50) tunafishha will become famous soon enough. (+50) tunafishha will become famous soon enough. (+50) tunafishha will become famous soon enough. (+50) tunafishha will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol
    God is the way, the light, and the truth.
    Individuals are fragile - treat them with care.
    I bleed excellence.

Buy high, sell higher. HMFIC_BROWSIN's Avatar
    HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by wagtail View Post
    Update

Still insists the sl00t didn't sl00t

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1400538413

Title - Apology to the misc

Surprisingly small thread considering the heat he's been getting over the whole thing
    lame thread.

lmao @ him using his entrance to the military as an escape from his douchebaggery.

pls go.
    "Don't do today, what you can put off until tomorrow." - David Gogins.

Rookery is just really nice. (+1000) Rookery is just really nice. (+1000) Rookery is just really nice. (+1000) Rookery is just really nice. (+1000) Rookery is just really nice. (+1000) Rookery is just really nice. (+1000) Rookery is just really nice. (+1000) Rookery is just really nice. (+1000) Rookery is just really nice. (+1000) Rookery is just really nice. (+1000) Rookery is just really nice. (+1000)
    Shutting this down.

The extreme negativity, mysogany, hate, and pure idiocy a lot of you "men" post here daily truly makes me cringe Irl.

The reality here is: OP found a woman he loves and wanted to marry. Did it in an unconventional venue, and was a success. Good for him! Don't be such a negative ******* for the sake of beig a dick...

The insane amount of comments degrading women also has to stop. I'll begin mass banning for those comments when I see them. So knock it off.

OP has more life experience than the vast majority of the misc, with the average age being around 22, and knows his relationship better than anyone here. Who the fuk are you to tear him down? Get a life. Truly.

OP. I wish you the best of luck. It sounds like you've found a winner.
    *Underground/Independent/Real Hip-Hop*
    *RIP Andy Whitfield*
    *Calum Chambers is the best young player in Europe*
    *GUNNERS*

Registered User RocknRollMuscle's Avatar
    RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Horrible thread.

I award you no points. May god have mercy on your soul.
    Goals: Plan -> Action -> Results -> Motivation (repeat)

Toronto Crew. Can't change location.

ectobruh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ectobruh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ectobruh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ectobruh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ectobruh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ectobruh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ectobruh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ectobruh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ectobruh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ectobruh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ectobruh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    holy fuk now aaware. strong everything,
    FLAT: 225x11 INCLINE DB 100x9 incline bench 225x8 deadlift: [RETIRED!! OUTTA HERE] FS: 225X8

Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    best part is that he gets ethered every time he posts now
    GIFs of Peace: https://imgur.com/a/oK3RAor

1AverageSavage1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1AverageSavage1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1AverageSavage1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1AverageSavage1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1AverageSavage1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1AverageSavage1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1AverageSavage1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1AverageSavage1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1AverageSavage1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1AverageSavage1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1AverageSavage1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Ratfish View Post
    best part is that he gets ethered every time he posts now
    he deserves to be due to his naievety

DolphinPilot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DolphinPilot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DolphinPilot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DolphinPilot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DolphinPilot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DolphinPilot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DolphinPilot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DolphinPilot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DolphinPilot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DolphinPilot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DolphinPilot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wow, was unaware. I thought the mod that posted that was some other mod. I've been posting about this chit for awhile now and never got negged or anything for it. I guess I see why now.

gearze2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gearze2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gearze2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gearze2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gearze2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gearze2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gearze2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gearze2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gearze2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gearze2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gearze2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Shutting this down.

The extreme negativity, mysogany, hate, and pure idiocy a lot of you "men" post here daily truly makes me cringe Irl.

The reality here is: OP found a woman he loves and wanted to marry. Did it in an unconventional venue, and was a success. Good for him! Don't be such a negative ******* for the sake of beig a dick...

The insane amount of comments degrading women also has to stop. I'll begin mass banning for those comments when I see them. So knock it off.

OP has more life experience than the vast majority of the misc, with the average age being around 22, and knows his relationship better than anyone here. Who the fuk are you to tear him down? Get a life. Truly.

Registered User msterdrgonslyer's Avatar
    msterdrgonslyer is on a distinguished road. (+10) msterdrgonslyer is on a distinguished road. (+10) msterdrgonslyer is on a distinguished road. (+10) msterdrgonslyer is on a distinguished road. (+10) msterdrgonslyer is on a distinguished road. (+10) msterdrgonslyer is on a distinguished road. (+10) msterdrgonslyer is on a distinguished road. (+10) msterdrgonslyer is on a distinguished road. (+10) msterdrgonslyer is on a distinguished road. (+10) msterdrgonslyer is on a distinguished road. (+10) msterdrgonslyer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    AMA: got engaged at edc
    Yes that's me. Also getting married in less than 2 months. Will answer all reasonable questions. Posting from phone so chill.

Shutting this down.

Witherman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Witherman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Witherman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Witherman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Witherman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Witherman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Witherman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Witherman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Witherman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Witherman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Witherman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Opening this up.

The extreme positivity, feminism, love, and pure genius a lot of you men post here daily truly makes me smile Irl.

The reality here is: OP found a woman he hates and wanted to divorce. Did it in a conventional venue, and was a failure. Shame on him! Don't be such an inspiring person for the sake of being great...

The small amount of comments uplifting women also has to continue. I'll begin mod repping for those comments when I see them. So keep it up.

OP has less life experience than the small minority of the misc, with the average age being around 66, and doesn't know his relationship better than everyone here. Who the fuk are you to lift his spirits? Get a life. falsely.

OP. I wish you the worst of luck. It sounds like you've found a loser.
    My pits are my pride
    Raiders | Seahawks | Iowa Hawkeyes

Currently Making America Great Again

Mod Reps: 2
    Mod Negs: 1
    Trips to band camp: 4

Fat F*cking Retard ChknFrydMFer's Avatar
    ChknFrydMFer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChknFrydMFer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChknFrydMFer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChknFrydMFer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChknFrydMFer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChknFrydMFer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChknFrydMFer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChknFrydMFer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChknFrydMFer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChknFrydMFer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChknFrydMFer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^lololololol
    <HTC>
    Pick 6 Crew
    RIP Rich Piana
    TX Miscer - Cowboys/Asterisk

1AverageSavage1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1AverageSavage1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1AverageSavage1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1AverageSavage1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1AverageSavage1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1AverageSavage1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1AverageSavage1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1AverageSavage1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1AverageSavage1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1AverageSavage1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1AverageSavage1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Witherman View Post
    Opening this up.

The extreme positivity, feminism, love, and pure genius a lot of you men post here daily truly makes me smile Irl.

The reality here is: OP found a woman he hates and wanted to divorce. Did it in a conventional venue, and was a failure. Shame on him! Don't be such an inspiring person for the sake of being great...

The small amount of comments uplifting women also has to continue. I'll begin mod repping for those comments when I see them. So keep it up.

OP has less life experience than the small minority of the misc, with the average age being around 66, and doesn't know his relationship better than everyone here. Who the fuk are you to lift his spirits? Get a life. falsely.

OP. I wish you the worst of luck. It sounds like you've found a loser.
    i lmao' the first sentence (srs)

probably not even aware Death-S's Avatar
    Death-S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Death-S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Death-S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Death-S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Death-S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Death-S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Death-S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Death-S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Death-S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Death-S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Death-S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    misc wizards are omniscient. they know.
    "Everything not saved will be lost." - Nintendo 'Quit Screen' Message
    "When you look big, you get big. simple math." - Albert Einstein

OEF X-XI, XII-XIII

Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Came in expecting rhadam, leaving satisfied.

Sad thing is he's actually aesthetic as fuk. Feel bad for him tbh.
    Starting Weight: 145lbs
    **Jimbob Cooter Crew**

"Obsessed is a word the lazy used to describe the dedicated."
    R.I.P Aziz "Zyzz" Shavershian
    March 24, 1989 - August 5, 2011

Русская Генетика
    *Land Rover Crew*
    *Kate Beckinsale is the GOAT crew*

antiwhitekn1ght is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antiwhitekn1ght is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antiwhitekn1ght is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antiwhitekn1ght is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antiwhitekn1ght is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antiwhitekn1ght is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antiwhitekn1ght is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antiwhitekn1ght is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antiwhitekn1ght is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antiwhitekn1ght is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antiwhitekn1ght is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Shutting this down.

The reality here is: OP's dad found a woman he loves and wanted to marry. Did it in an unconventional venue, and was a success. Good for him! Don't be such a negative ******* for the sake of beig a dick...

OP's dad has more life experience than the vast majority of the misc, with the average age being around 22, and knows his relationship better than anyone here. Who the fuk are you to tear him down? Get a life. Truly.

I wish you the best of luck. It sounds like you've found a winner.

5'6&amp;amp;quot; 130lbs PectoralBrah's Avatar
    PectoralBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PectoralBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PectoralBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PectoralBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PectoralBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PectoralBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PectoralBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PectoralBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PectoralBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PectoralBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PectoralBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Shutting this down.

MAGA 2024

^^^()()GERMANIC CREW()()^^^