Need Help? Customer Support 1-866-236-8417
    theamwan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Whey protein or protein powder causing Sinus?

Hi all - My first post here.

I have recently started taking Muscletech's Nitrotech Whey Isolate and Now's Egg White Protein Powder (mix it together) to see some gains, however, just a week into it and my Sinus erupted. I could barely breathe through my nose and had to continually use nasal spray to get back to my normal self.

I haven't taken the mix for a week now and it's starting to get better. I am planning to introduce the Whey Isolate back to see which one is the culprit.

I couldn't find much on Google, hence bringing it up on the forums. Looking forward to some feedback here. Thanks!

Blue Star Nutraceuticals Gym God's Avatar
    Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm no expert but it sounds like the common cold... and it's just passing now.
    Chris Belanger | Vice President, Sales
    www.bluestarnutraceuticals.com

Stay Connected with Exclusive Content & Special Offers:
    Facebook: bluestarnutraceuticals
    Instagram: @bluestarnutraceuticals

Get chiseled with CHISELED365 and the Chisel Challenge today!
    www.bluestarnutraceuticals.com/products/chiseled/chiselchallenge

Ketones Aren't Keto (Everything You Need To Know About Ketones) http://radlab.bluestarnutraceuticals.com/ketones-arent-keto/

Originally Posted by Gym God View Post
    I'm no expert but it sounds like the common cold... and it's just passing now.
    Hoping it is just the common cold messing things up. Thanks.

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Milk/dairy allergies can cause congestion
    BPI Sports - Forum Director

BPI Sports | Cutler Nutrition

BPI Sports - The Kings of KETO

► All BPI Sports Protein Powders are 25% off for a Limited Time ◄

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

Boxingfella is not very helpful. (-500) Boxingfella is not very helpful. (-500) Boxingfella is not very helpful. (-500) Boxingfella is not very helpful. (-500) Boxingfella is not very helpful. (-500) Boxingfella is not very helpful. (-500) Boxingfella is not very helpful. (-500) Boxingfella is not very helpful. (-500) Boxingfella is not very helpful. (-500) Boxingfella is not very helpful. (-500) Boxingfella is not very helpful. (-500)
    I wouldn't TOUCH sinus spray tho... It can really fuk up your smelling (seriously). Maybe it's better now but my dad always told me it took away his smelling for over a year

Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    Milk/dairy allergies can cause congestion
    I drink skinny latte every morning so it may not be milk related.

Could it be the mix of Nitrotech Whey Islolate + Egg white protein powder acting up? I tend to take less sugar but I find the Whey flavor to be sweet hence I mix it up with the protein powder to flatten it a bit.

Originally Posted by Boxingfella View Post
    I wouldn't TOUCH sinus spray tho... It can really fuk up your smelling (seriously). Maybe it's better now but my dad always told me it took away his smelling for over a year
    Agree with you on this. It does take away the smelling sensation for a day or two.

Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Food allergies will cause inflammation in the sinuses. Wait till your symptoms pass, then if you add whey back in and your sinus issues pop up again you have found your culprit. I personally at this time no longer use whey because I was having this same issue for about 2 years, using sinus sprays and all kinds of things, then finally stopped eating dairy and with in a week the symptoms miraculously diminished.
    Gaspari Plasmajet Log:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172183503&p=1457431243#post1457431243