Kadoobiedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Kadoobiedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Kadoobiedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Kadoobiedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Kadoobiedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Kadoobiedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Kadoobiedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Kadoobiedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Kadoobiedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Kadoobiedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Kadoobiedo is a name known to all. (+5000)

PEScience Select - Snickerdoodle

Recently I was given the opportunity to checkout Snickerdoodle by PEScience. I haven't tried many protein flavors besides some kind of chocolate variation out of fear of getting a flavor I couldn't stomach, so I was excited to give this a try. First of all, the powder has a very sweet smell to it, very similar to cookies themselves. Little clumped up inside the sample packs I received but had no issue getting the powder out.

Strong profile, good amount of protein at 24g per serving. Good for those on a low carb diet.

I mixed up both 1/2 serving sample packs with whole milk and blended away. No clumping issues at all (it's rare to have clumping issues when using a blender however I have experienced other proteins that have 1 or 2 floaters that refuse to blend). The taste of this is nothing but phenomenal. Seriously it is as if you are drinking liquid snickerdoodles. No chemical taste and there's a slight kick of cinnamon that ties it all together. I normally stay away from cake/cookie flavors because they commonly have a chalky texture/taste, but that is not the case here. I would say when mixed with whole milk the taste is pretty similar to eggnog. Flavor is the most important factor for me because if I can't drink it the profile is useless, so if that is the case with you as well I would give this a try.
    Taste 10/10
    Profile 9/10 (I look for slightly more calories, protein and carbs in my ideal profile)
    Last edited by Kadoobiedo; 11-25-2015 at 07:07 PM.

GGGTeam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GGGTeam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GGGTeam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GGGTeam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GGGTeam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GGGTeam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GGGTeam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GGGTeam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GGGTeam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GGGTeam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GGGTeam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I don't think that I've seen anyone give the taste anything other than 10/10.
    GGG Team>TMT

ERIN GO BRAGH

My Partner's Name is Chest Rockwell

kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Great review and thanks for posting this up!

The profile for every Select flavor is quite impressive, especially with the flavor each Select flavor has.
    PEScience Representative
    www.pescience.com/insider
    www.bodybuilding.com/store/physique-enhancing-science.html

IG: kylebayne23
    Twitter: kbayne2327

-- COUNTRYMIKE APPRECIATION CREW --

Dane91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dane91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dane91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dane91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dane91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dane91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dane91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dane91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dane91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dane91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dane91 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Great review and thanks for posting this up!

The profile for every Select flavor is quite impressive, especially with the flavor each Select flavor has.
    Hey Kyle do you have any info on Australia getting different flavours of Select?
    With currency conversions and shipping it's seriously not feasible to purchase the new flavours from international stores.
    PES seem to be on top of delivering new products, especially with an Australian specific pre-workout developed.
    Just wondered why Australians only have access to Snickerdoodle and Milk Choc. I can live off them for a while but I've been buying the same flavors for almost 2 years haha.
    1RM's:
    Bench: 360
    Deadlift: 585
    Squat: 485

koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by GGGTeam View Post
    I don't think that I've seen anyone give the taste anything other than 10/10.
    I know right?
    Finally going to try a serving for the first time this weekend (friend is a big PES fan and bought a tub so I'm getting a scoop )

wavves has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wavves has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wavves has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wavves has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wavves has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wavves has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    How am I the only one on here who seems to HATE this???? I bought the Snickerdoodle flavor after seeing tons and tons of only positive reviews, and it practically made me gag. I've had no problems with Optimum Nutrition Whey protein.. could it be the casein that's making me dislike the taste? (I've also tried the PEscience peanut butter cup and cookies & cream.. wasn't crazy about either)

GGGTeam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GGGTeam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GGGTeam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GGGTeam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GGGTeam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GGGTeam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GGGTeam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GGGTeam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GGGTeam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GGGTeam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GGGTeam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by wavves View Post
    How am I the only one on here who seems to HATE this???? I bought the Snickerdoodle flavor after seeing tons and tons of only positive reviews, and it practically made me gag. I've had no problems with Optimum Nutrition Whey protein.. could it be the casein that's making me dislike the taste? (I've also tried the PEscience peanut butter cup and cookies & cream.. wasn't crazy about either)
    Ship your unused PES my way.

ETA: I'll make more of this with it

PES Snickerdoodle & Cinnamon Peanut Butter
    Attached Images
    Last edited by GGGTeam; 12-02-2015 at 03:31 PM.
    GGG Team>TMT

ERIN GO BRAGH

My Partner's Name is Chest Rockwell