Oinkerjnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oinkerjnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oinkerjnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oinkerjnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oinkerjnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oinkerjnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oinkerjnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oinkerjnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oinkerjnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oinkerjnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oinkerjnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

#1 waiver, javorius Allen or spencer ware?

Backups to justin forsett and charcuterie west.

Looks like forsett is out for the year. Unclear so far on west. But he has a hamstring injury which we all know can be tough to predict heal times for.

To me it is all based on wests injury. If he stands to miss significant time, ware is the better play. But if its going to be a week tops, Allen is still a "safe" bet for 15 touches a game. The thing I liked watching Allen in his replacement role yesterday was his ability to catch passes. Forsett rarely caught passes.

Honestly I don't see much drop off from forsett to Allen. Or west to ware for that matter. Both are volume plays. And as somebody mentioned in the other waiver thread, the chiefs are a better running team than Baltimore.

Thoughts?

bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Oinkerjnn View Post
    Backups to justin forsett and charcuterie west.

Looks like forsett is out for the year. Unclear so far on west. But he has a hamstring injury which we all know can be tough to predict heal times for.

To me it is all based on wests injury. If he stands to miss significant time, ware is the better play. But if its going to be a week tops, Allen is still a "safe" bet for 15 touches a game. The thing I liked watching Allen in his replacement role yesterday was his ability to catch passes. Forsett rarely caught passes.

Honestly I don't see much drop off from forsett to Allen. Or west to ware for that matter. Both are volume plays. And as somebody mentioned in the other waiver thread, the chiefs are a better running team than Baltimore.

Thoughts?
    To me it also depends on how severe West's injury actually is. I am 9th waiver in the league where I own West. It is PPR and I also have Woodhead and McCoy. So I may not even bother. However another league that is standard, my 2 starters are L. Murray and Ivory. Ivory has been such a disappointment lately. I think since I really need another solid every down back Allen is the way to go there for me. I don't have West or Forsett in that league but need another back.
    Bears/Bulls/Blackhawks
    Fantasy Football Nerd

Oinkerjnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oinkerjnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oinkerjnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oinkerjnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oinkerjnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oinkerjnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oinkerjnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oinkerjnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oinkerjnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oinkerjnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oinkerjnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I lost both believe it or not. And yes, west was scooped up when I lost Charles.

Other back (aside from the two injured players) is Latavius Murray and literally the only other one I own is Brandon bolden.

So I am truly in a must pick up and start rest of the way situation. Allen is the safe bet and pray west comes back quickly IMHO, UNLESS they announce west out for the year with surgery or something. But that aside I am going Allen for the 6-8 point floor although without Flacco that offense is going to be truly anemic.

chroneos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chroneos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chroneos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chroneos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chroneos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chroneos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chroneos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chroneos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chroneos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chroneos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chroneos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If frank gore is out I like ahmad bradshaw most. Ravens had no offense with flacco now without him im sure teams will stuff the box and allen will have a hard time generating points.

Its "looking" like west is hopefully going to be a go.

Allen seems like the clean cut pick up. Croneos makes a good point above, but that same pass rush will also open the door to short dump offs to the running back. Half point ppr for me.

Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i personally don't see much upside at all with ware. west has been awesome since he got the starting job and his injury doesn't look severe.

allen on the other hand will at least get an opportunity to get a ton of carries the rest of the season. what he does with them we'll see, but there's at least upside there. i'm not optimistic as that offense looks like a disaster, but there's a chance you can catch lightning in a bottle with him.
    Official Misc Straight Crew (90% straight and up)