Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    AlphaProExpert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlphaProExpert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlphaProExpert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlphaProExpert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlphaProExpert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlphaProExpert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlphaProExpert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlphaProExpert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlphaProExpert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlphaProExpert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlphaProExpert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Arrow !!! INTRALOAD: THE ULTIMATE WEAPON OF MASS CONSTRUCTION Endless Summer FREE Giveaway!

INTRALOAD®: THE ULTIMATE WEAPON OF MASS CONSTRUCTION Endless Summer FREE Giveaway!

Now that 2015's summer is way behind us (sniff) you may have an amazing story you can share with the Bodybuilding.com Forum members. An unbelievable story? An embarassing moment? A life changing event? New personal records in the gym? Maybe you finaly broke through that plateau or something triggered you to make an important decision in your life and career.

Please share your Summertime Experience with us and Alpha Pro Nutrition® will give away a full tub of the world's strongest amino acid powder INTRALOAD® to the most interesting story! http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/al...-nutrition.htm We will throw in a cool T-Shirt also.

So start reminiscing about this summer past.... share as many experiences as you like... and win a 30 serving size of THE ULTIMATE WEAPON OF MASS CONSTRUCTION!

You have a week, contest ends Sunday 29th November. 2 runner-ups will receive a pair of UPLOAD® Professional Lifiting Straps!

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/al...intraload.html

Some quick info on INTRALOAD® here:

GREATNESS EXPECTED™ !!
    Alpha Pro Nutrition spokesperson
    Greatness Expected™

Now available in the store! http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/alpha-pro-nutrition.htm

UPLOAD®, VEX®, INTRALOAD®, ALPHA CUTS®

www.alphapronutrition.com

☑*CountryMike Appreciation Crew*☑

hazelaero5 is a name known to all. (+5000) hazelaero5 is a name known to all. (+5000) hazelaero5 is a name known to all. (+5000) hazelaero5 is a name known to all. (+5000) hazelaero5 is a name known to all. (+5000) hazelaero5 is a name known to all. (+5000) hazelaero5 is a name known to all. (+5000) hazelaero5 is a name known to all. (+5000) hazelaero5 is a name known to all. (+5000) hazelaero5 is a name known to all. (+5000) hazelaero5 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Cool promo. Anyone that wants to try and win a tub of this, jump in and put an app in.

AlphaProExpert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlphaProExpert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlphaProExpert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlphaProExpert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlphaProExpert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlphaProExpert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlphaProExpert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlphaProExpert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlphaProExpert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlphaProExpert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlphaProExpert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Here is some info on INTRALOAD:

The Ultimate Weapon Of Mass Construction!

One of the most exciting supplement categories of the past few years has been the “Intra-Workout” category. The idea of consuming an anabolic cocktail while you train makes a lot of sense – you promote an anabolic environment that’s conducive to muscle growth and recovery while you train– the point that is often overlooked is that training is actually a catabolic event – why not go into and through the training session anabolically primed? That’s the power of an intra-workout drink – not only can it make the difference in your body’s muscle building environment, it also promotes post-workout recovery. Of course, all of this means dramatic new muscle growth – isn’t that why you hit the gym in the first place?
    To take full advantage of such a critical time frame in the muscle building process, Alpha Pro Nutrition has stepped in with the most advanced BCAA/EAA powder on the planet! This powerful new product is called INTRALOAD – and it is an anabolic powerhouse!
    INTRALOAD contains the highest dosing of amino acids per scoop on the market, with a powerful 12:1:1 ratio of BCAAs that unleashes the full anabolic power of Leucine, INTRALOAD also contains a complete EAA complex as well as a full 3 grams of L-Glutamine for dramatically enhanced recovery –and that’s just the beginning!
    Take a look at what we have in this amazing new formula!

Leucine/BCAAs - The biggest tie-in to this exciting new supplement category has been the extensive research into the anabolic potential of Leucine, one of the 3 BCAAs. Specifically, Leucine is directly involved in the stimulation of protein synthesis – or, as many have referred to it, the process of muscle growth. How does Leucine go about this? Leucine “turns on” a key complex in the muscle-growth pathway known as mTOR.
    mTOR increases protein synthesis by way of two different methods of action . In simple terms, it increases the body's ability to create new muscle faster and it also increases the amount of muscle growth that can occur within a given time frame. The important point to remember about Leucine is that it works best when it has the other two BCAAs supporting its anabolic efforts. This means that, to get the most out of an intra-workout product – and a recovery product as well, as the BCAAs are ideal as part of a post-workout program – you would want the BCAAs in the most effective ratio possible. INTRALOAD steps up with an amazing 12:1:1BCAA ratio in a 10 gram BCAA complex – gram for gram the strongest on the market and the highest concentration of Leucine available - period.

EAA Matirx – Consisting of the essential amino acids L-Threonine, L-Lysine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Histidine, L-Methionine, 5-Hydroxytryptophan. These are critical to the process of muscle growth and recovery – if you are lacking any single amino, you risk derailing the entire process of building new muscle – your intense training and well-planned eating means nothing if you can’t take full advantage of the needed protein to stimulate new muscle growth. The key point as far as the EAAs is that, your body can’t make them, they must come from your diet and supplements. Since protein as a whole and several of the EAAs as individual aminos play such a huge role in the process of muscle growth, and since protein is incomplete without all the aminos, it only makes sense to not take any chances and get these into your supplement program – that’s why INTRALOAD has them in the formula.

L-Glutamine – The most abundant amino acid, along with the BCAAs, in muscle tissue – some 60% is actually Glutamine, with about 30% being the BCAAs. It’s considered conditionally essential, as you place greater demands on your body – as in brutally tough workouts – the need for Glutamine increases. Glutamine is critical for several reasons – along with the BCAAs, it helps prevent muscle protein breakdown, it promotes protein synthesis and helps reduce recovery time. Additionally, Glutamine promotes immune system health and function. This is important because your immune system suffers every time you put your body in a state of physical stress – so it makes sense to keep immune function at optimal levels for overall health and well-being.

Di-Citrulline Malate – This is a precursor of Arginine that has a major impact on the production of Nitric Oxide – this is important not only for the pump but also for nutrient delivery. The power of the pump goes without saying but nutrient delivery is huge – increased blood flow means the anabolically charged aminos in INTRALOAD stay in your system longer, saturating your muscles with growth enhancing amino acids.

L-Taurine –Classified as a “beta” amino acid (as opposed to an “alpha” amino), this means it does not have a role in the process of muscle growth, it does however have important anti-oxidant and cognitive benefits – it improves mental performance and helps you get mentally ready for a grueling workout. Some research indicates that Taurine is involved in cell volumnization in a manner similar to creatine – not only promoting a great pump but from an anabolic standpoint driving nutrients into the muscles for enhanced nutrient saturation and ultimately full recovery, in this capacity it works synergistically with Di-Citrulline Malate.

L-Glycine - Glycine is the smallest amino acid in terms of size, but it is a powerful amino involved in numerous biochemical functions. Glycine is one of the three amino acids that form creatine – critical for energy production during heavy training as well as muscle growth and strength. Glycine also functions as a glucogenic amino acid, which means it helps control blood sugar levels and regulates the amount of glucose released and consequnetly used by your muscles for energy.

L-Alanine – This amino is critical for maintaining balanced levels of nitrogen and glucose in the body, it does this by a series of processes known as the alanine cycle, one of the energy systems of the body. In this series of steps, excess amino acids are transported to a receptor molecule known as pyruvate, which is produced by the breakdown of glucose. Pyruvate is then converted into alanine and transported to the liver where nitrogen is extracted from alanine, while some of it gets converted back into pyruvate, which is then used to produce more glucose. This cycle, glucose—pyruvate—alanine—pyruvate—glucose, helps provide cellular energy.

This is the ultimate intra-workout powder - there is no other BCAA/EAA product you can buy that can touch the anabolic power of INTRALOAD!

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/al...intraload.html
    Greatness Expected™

Now available in the store! http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/alpha-pro-nutrition.htm

hazelaero5 is a name known to all. (+5000) hazelaero5 is a name known to all. (+5000) hazelaero5 is a name known to all. (+5000) hazelaero5 is a name known to all. (+5000) hazelaero5 is a name known to all. (+5000) hazelaero5 is a name known to all. (+5000) hazelaero5 is a name known to all. (+5000) hazelaero5 is a name known to all. (+5000) hazelaero5 is a name known to all. (+5000) hazelaero5 is a name known to all. (+5000) hazelaero5 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hmm no entries yet? Well one of my memories from this summer past was when my fiance and i moved into our first place together. We moved into a condo august 1st. I moved from over 45 min away and she moved from 15 min away. It worked out perfectly since i needed a place by the beginning of the month and he had to be out by the 1st. He helped me move some of the bigger items and i helped him move some of the bigger items he was moving. If not for that i would of been moving a couch and stuff all by myself, haha.

njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Another day.....another Alpha Pro company promo. .

Great opportunity to try out a quality intra workout with phenomenal flavoring.

Too Sweet to be Sour! RoadPigJohn's Avatar
    RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Talking

This picture is when I competed in the summer of 2009 in Melbourne, FL at the NPC Space Coast Classic. I placed 3rd at that contest.

I went there with no expectation other than compete and place well and when I got there I found out that Evan Centopani was there doing a seminar in the local gym after Pre-Judging along with PJ Braun (Today owner of Blackstone Labs).

It was great, because I met both of them and saw Evan training back at the gym while PJ was doing the explanation and Q & A's.

There is no doubt that was my best Summer bodybuilding experience I ever lived...

System Administrator
    CISCO CCNP Data Center, CCENT, CCNA Routing & Switching, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CCNA Wireless, CCNA Data Center and CCDA Certified.
    CompTIA Network+ and A+ Certified.

God be with you mother, I love you.

What we think, we become.
    Buddha.

Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I traveled via bus to the gym with the homeless, took group fitness with seniors then hit some records: 30 close grip strict toes to bar, 90lb db decline, 65lb db miliary, 100lb seated military , narrow stance SLDL 245lb (4 25lb plates each side) pr was 350 w/45s years ago, hammer curled the 50s, 4 plates on the seated calf raise, calf pressed this whole stack (480lbs)
    Calf pressed 815lbs on

and sumo low box front squatted 135x3 (back squat pr was 315lb yrs ago @145lbs) Gained back some strength that had been lost due to inactivity from previous years
    Last edited by Juice2544; 11-23-2015 at 01:12 AM.

Registered Alpha TimeToMakeGains's Avatar
    TimeToMakeGains is a name known to all. (+5000) TimeToMakeGains is a name known to all. (+5000) TimeToMakeGains is a name known to all. (+5000) TimeToMakeGains is a name known to all. (+5000) TimeToMakeGains is a name known to all. (+5000) TimeToMakeGains is a name known to all. (+5000) TimeToMakeGains is a name known to all. (+5000) TimeToMakeGains is a name known to all. (+5000) TimeToMakeGains is a name known to all. (+5000) TimeToMakeGains is a name known to all. (+5000) TimeToMakeGains is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Well i signed up to planet fitness lol hoping to get a power rack on black/cyber days and my life would be complete
    *Team Seid*
    Follow on ig for car/misc/lifting stuff... ig:TimeToMakeGains

-Never Home Crew - FA crew - Virgin Crew -

Current BW: 13 stone

S:30 stone (atg)
    B:15 stone (atg)
    D:30 stone

TGT2 is a name known to all. (+5000) TGT2 is a name known to all. (+5000) TGT2 is a name known to all. (+5000) TGT2 is a name known to all. (+5000) TGT2 is a name known to all. (+5000) TGT2 is a name known to all. (+5000) TGT2 is a name known to all. (+5000) TGT2 is a name known to all. (+5000) TGT2 is a name known to all. (+5000) TGT2 is a name known to all. (+5000) TGT2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Alpha Pro Nutrition seems to be all over these boards now! Very cool! Intraload looks to have an amazing formula.

My summer was spent at work, managing my branch of financial planners. I also helped my youngest son prepare for college, and I tried to get into shape by improving my diet and working out.
    TGT2

Pre-Workout Fan
    On a weight loss journey!

Originally Posted by TGT2 View Post
    Alpha Pro Nutrition seems to be all over these boards now! Very cool! Intraload looks to have an amazing formula.

My summer was spent at work, managing my branch of financial planners. I also helped my youngest son prepare for college, and I tried to get into shape by improving my diet and working out.
    We are happy to have joined the BBcom family. They are understandibly selective so they can bring the public only the best brands.

We could dump a lot of money on advertising... trade shows... or we could give the forum members actual products so they can decide for themselves the quality of the formulas and results obtained.

We prefer the word of mouth grass-roots approach

Greatness Expected™

TGT2 is a name known to all. (+5000) TGT2 is a name known to all. (+5000) TGT2 is a name known to all. (+5000) TGT2 is a name known to all. (+5000) TGT2 is a name known to all. (+5000) TGT2 is a name known to all. (+5000) TGT2 is a name known to all. (+5000) TGT2 is a name known to all. (+5000) TGT2 is a name known to all. (+5000) TGT2 is a name known to all. (+5000) TGT2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by AlphaProExpert View Post
    We are happy to have joined the BBcom family. They are understandibly selective so they can bring the public only the best brands.

We could dump a lot of money on advertising... trade shows... or we could give the forum members actual products so they can decide for themselves the quality of the formulas and results obtained.

We prefer the word of mouth grass-roots approach

That's a smart approach! Reach the connecters here and they will bring consumers in to your a brand with their credibility with others!
    TGT2

Pre-Workout Fan

Yes couldn't agree more.

Greatness Expected™

muskate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) muskate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) muskate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) muskate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) muskate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) muskate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) muskate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) muskate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) muskate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) muskate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) muskate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I don't have a cool photo or anything to post but this summer I made the huge decision to quit my full time job and go back to school to pursue my masters in human nutrition.

A lot of sleepless nights were involved in making that decision.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutritional Sciences masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin
    TrevorDietCoach.com

yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I have beaten many of my PR's especially on squat--hoping to reach 225 again very soon

Last edited by yoojungl; 11-22-2015 at 11:12 PM.
    MuscleTech Representative

*CountryMike Appreciation Crew*

Originally Posted by yoojungl View Post
    I have beaten many of my PR's especially on squat--hoping to reach 225 again very soon

Love that GIF!
    Greatness Expected™

neo2070 is not very well liked. (-100) neo2070 is not very well liked. (-100) neo2070 is not very well liked. (-100) neo2070 is not very well liked. (-100) neo2070 is not very well liked. (-100) neo2070 is not very well liked. (-100) neo2070 is not very well liked. (-100) neo2070 is not very well liked. (-100) neo2070 is not very well liked. (-100) neo2070 is not very well liked. (-100) neo2070 is not very well liked. (-100)
    This summer was finally able to save up enough money and take the family on a long promised vacation to Playa del Carmen. Beautiful weather and beaches was the perfect spot to take a long needed rest and relax.

Does anybody have a story about finally getting the girl they were after?

Greatness Expected™

mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well my mom got married, at 53 years old...in a tiny German town named Leavenworth here in Washington. The first night there, my brother, my mom, and I go out. Now usually when we go out to dinner, my mom will get some kind of mixed drink and start feeling buzzed, so she is a light weight. But this night, she was a tank haha. This night consisted of a lot of firsts in my life:
    1. bought a drink for my mom
    2. bought a shot for my mom
    3. got drunk with my mom
    4. closed the bars with my mom
    5. annnddd sang karaoke with my mom

I have to say, this was the best weekend of my summer.
    Gym Lifts / Competition Lifts (Raw, kg)
    Bench: 152.5 / 120
    Squat: 182.5 / 175
    Deadlift: 235 / 225

Best WILKS In Competition: 355.26 - 83kg class

yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by neo2070 View Post
    This summer was finally able to save up enough money and take the family on a long promised vacation to Playa del Carmen. Beautiful weather and beaches was the perfect spot to take a long needed rest and relax.
    That's awesome, your family is absolutely lucky! Playa del Carmen is so phenomenal, Props to you for working hard in order to treat your family for a vacation!

Originally Posted by TGT2 View Post

It's great that you're making changes, body space is a great way to keep yourself accountable with your weight and progress. Good luck man!

Keep your eye on the prize!

Greatness Expected™

Greatness Expected™

BrennaSexyLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennaSexyLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennaSexyLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennaSexyLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennaSexyLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennaSexyLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennaSexyLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennaSexyLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennaSexyLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennaSexyLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennaSexyLegs is a name known to all. (+5000)
    20g scoop and almost 9g of leucine?! Fuark!

I'll share a couple of things

1. I got moved from the front desk receptionist where I work to the billing department manager. Pretty big promotion considering I don't have any college degree or anything. Came with a nice pay raise too I worked my butt off and did everything I could to show my bosses that I have what it takes to progress in the company and it paid off.

2. I've been learning how to cook. Lol. My husband is a bodybuilder. Cooking is a must with him! I never really learned how when I was younger. I was the, put a box in the microwave, type of "cooker". Ate whatever I wanted, whenever I wanted(I was a marathon runner). That's all different now! I don't run much and I lift a ton. My body has straight up transformed. Crazy what lifting(squats) will do for you

3. Squat 185 for 2 reps, deep. More than a lot of the college guys who go to our gym lol. Feels pretty cool when the dude next to you is doing half reps with half the weight you are

Thanks for considering me! I'll gladly review the product
    Married to user "mormonpickett"
    Yeah Buddy
    I Squat

Originally Posted by BrennaSexyLegs View Post

1. I got moved from the front desk receptionist where I work to the billing department manager. Pretty big promotion considering I don't have any college degree or anything. Came with a nice pay raise too I worked my butt off and did everything I could to show my bosses that I have what it takes to progress in the company and it paid off.

2. I've been learning how to cook. Lol. My husband is a bodybuilder. Cooking is a must with him! I never really learned how when I was younger. I was the, put a box in the microwave, type of "cooker". Ate whatever I wanted, whenever I wanted(I was a marathon runner). That's all different now! I don't run much and I lift a ton. My body has straight up transformed. Crazy what lifting(squats) will do for you

3. Squat 185 for 2 reps, deep. More than a lot of the college guys who go to our gym lol. Feels pretty cool when the dude next to you is doing half reps with half the weight you are

Good one BrennaSexyLegs.

Greatness Expected™

Get this monster of a supplement!
    Deadline is 5 days away!

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/al...-nutrition.htm
    Greatness Expected™

Originally Posted by BrennaSexyLegs View Post

Nice! ATG squats are a great way to hit your glutes and legs and 185 is heavy! It took me a long time to finally hit 185 on squats. Keep up the great work!

Exclamation

There's still time guys! Get in on this

koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ^^ Hilarious gifs

Greatness Expected™

Originally Posted by yoojungl View Post
    It's great that you're making changes, body space is a great way to keep yourself accountable with your weight and progress. Good luck man!
    Thank you! I'll do my best to keep it up. I am down 40 lbs over the last year.
    TGT2

Pre-Workout Fan