Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000) ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000) ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000) ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000) ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000) ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000) ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000) ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000) ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000) ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000) ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000)
    Jesus Christ the backlash is so ****ing brutal. Really makes me sick how much people have turned on her. She was literally a golden child a few days ago and now every single person is ripping on her. The casuals are the worst. It's weird how okay people were with her behavior/personality when they thought she was unstoppable.

Not to say I like her personality, but there is something wrong with society that people feel the need to keep pummeling her when she's down. Some of the comments in this thread are ****ing pathetic. She's not a can. She literally ran through everyone she's fought before Holm.

Only fighters she's beefed with btw and Meisha and Bethe (who started it, and talk way more trash than Ronda). The Holm lead up was good until her weird WWE attempt at selling tickets.

Nosferatu187 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nosferatu187 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nosferatu187 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nosferatu187 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nosferatu187 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nosferatu187 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nosferatu187 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nosferatu187 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nosferatu187 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nosferatu187 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nosferatu187 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ImDangerous View Post
    Jesus Christ the backlash is so ****ing brutal. Really makes me sick how much people have turned on her. She was literally a golden child a few days ago and now every single person is ripping on her. The casuals are the worst. It's weird how okay people were with her behavior/personality when they thought she was unstoppable.

Not to say I like her personality, but there is something wrong with society that people feel the need to keep pummeling her when she's down. Some of the comments in this thread are ****ing pathetic. She's not a can. She literally ran through everyone she's fought before Holm.

Only fighters she's beefed with btw and Meisha and Bethe (who started it, and talk way more trash than Ronda). The Holm lead up was good until her weird WWE attempt at selling tickets.
    nonsense she has been avoiding cyborg for years all her opponents were cherry picked for her to keep the hype alive.

Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not so cocky now.
    I never try anything I just do it!

andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GingerBrah View Post
    meh, I kind of feel bad for her to be honest. You don't get to the top without being cocky, and the number of haters that have come out of the woodworks is ridicules
    uhhhh holly holm just kinda did that....

as did fedor

as did chris weidman

as did cain velasquez

wtf are you even talking about?

taizer007 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) taizer007 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) taizer007 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) taizer007 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) taizer007 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) taizer007 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) taizer007 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) taizer007 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) taizer007 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) taizer007 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) taizer007 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    meh, I kind of feel bad for her to be honest. You don't get to the top without being cocky, and the number of haters that have come out of the woodworks is ridicules
    you better be able to prove you can get to the top. She was cocky fighting some low level fighters and comparing herself to some of the greatest fighters in history lol

everyday in cuzziling Triceptops's Avatar
    Triceptops is a name known to all. (+5000) Triceptops is a name known to all. (+5000) Triceptops is a name known to all. (+5000) Triceptops is a name known to all. (+5000) Triceptops is a name known to all. (+5000) Triceptops is a name known to all. (+5000) Triceptops is a name known to all. (+5000) Triceptops is a name known to all. (+5000) Triceptops is a name known to all. (+5000) Triceptops is a name known to all. (+5000) Triceptops is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by KhumatMibra View Post
    [img]https://shotgunwildatheart.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/whiteknight.jpg[img]

her ego is huge and she needed to be humbled. only reason she was able to run through her division is because WMMA is a joke. only good thing she had going for her was her judo throws. anyone who followed any fighting sport (boxing,mma,etc) knew she was over rated as hell and was sick of her and the ufc talk about how shes the greatest fighter in the world.
    ★★★AJ Lee Crew★★★
    {| "Every mans heart one day beats its final beat. His lungs breathe its final breath. And if what that man did in his life makes the blood pulse through the bodies of others; If it makes them believe deeper in something larger than life; than his essence, his spirit, will be immortalized." - Ultimate Warrior 2014 - R.I.P |}
    I Rep back with a vengeance.

kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    someone please expand on the fact most of rondas other fights were against women who wernt of the best caliber. I never heard of Beth before the fight but the marketing had me believing she was a murderer.

this is why ufc didnt want to bring cyborg over
    this is why gina carrino could have taken ronda out

Location: worcester, west midlands, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Funny you say this, because you seam to have so quickly forgotten that she was displaced from the top by a woman who has a chived far greater things than her and she is a lovely lady, Holly Holm multiple weight world boxing champ, kicking boxing champ, UFC champ, the peoples champ. all without being cocky or a kunt.

Originally Posted by ANIMALISTIKZ View Post
    lmao do people really not realize how soft she has always been? I dont mean as a fighter, i mean as the PERSON who MAKES the fighter. Just smh at how oblivious individuals can be.
    it was evident on TUF. She tried to instigate beef with tate at the pool party then Tate replied "you cant hit pads" and what did rousey do? she had to call her crew over and make it look like meisha just randomly insulted him, typical bully behaviour which she demonsterated throughtout tuf.
    Originally Posted by RScary15 View Post
    Good to see her get fuking Humbled!

You know if she won she'd be like yup just whooped that disrespectful bishes ass. Gonna go become a movie star and blah blah

Glad she got put in her place and can't act like she's the baddest bish on the planet

I have a feeling that we will never see a dominating Rousey fight again now that these female fighters can build off of Holms game plan of not charging in
    yes i agree. i think the girls have lapped up ufc's bullchit and though ronda was invincible. i think people should remember too that tate was doing well in the 2nd fight untill she decided to take ronda down, the fight was even standing up. Holly has shown the way.

firstly most of the people slating her on here have been doing so for a long while. deathstroke only since travis brown hooked up with his futer wifey

as for beefing with only 2. she again used her bully tactics and twisted what bethe had said and all her sheep just parroted it. She also has bodyshamed cyborg and keeps saying she's roiding, so thats beef with more than 2 people.

and as for pimmeling her while she's down, good because thats what she would be doing now to Holly. Dont cry! sound familiar?

when cyborg lost to Baar, a challenge Rousey would never have the courage to accept, she laught at her loss. She is trully one pathetic person and her defeat has highlighted it further, No congrats to Holly and then this video.

she is being ripped on because she is a terrible person right to the core and she is getting what she deserves. Its easy to watch her do as she pleases then expect people to show compassion when the boot is on the other foot, Fcuk that. this is a great time to have the internet
    Originally Posted by Nosferatu187 View Post
    nonsense she has been avoiding cyborg for years all her opponents were cherry picked for her to keep the hype alive.
    indeed. the mythical creature. greatest athlete of all time yada yada yada cant even take the challenge of giving up 5lbs. its funny because whilst she is delusional, she is still too scared to fight cyborg
    napoli 'tu sei nu cosa grande'

Location: worcester, west midlands, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by kneeonbelly View Post
    someone please expand on the fact most of rondas other fights were against women who wernt of the best caliber. I never heard of Beth before the fight but the marketing had me believing she was a murderer.

this is why ufc didnt want to bring cyborg over
    this is why gina carrino could have taken ronda out
    3 years ago Bethe was sat on her fat ass counting numbers, joined gym to lose fat ass. got to the ufv in 2 years and a title fight on the back of 3 wins in the ufc, against 3 girls who have 1 win in 12 fights between them, thats why they gave her to ronda. they knew she would win, they also thought the same thing about holly because her 2 fights were very disappointing. little did they know that holly had more gears to through. so ronda and danas plan bit them in the arse.
    napoli 'tu sei nu cosa grande'

Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Feel sorry to see an arrogant, loudmouth, disrespecting, person lose? She had it coming, and it was just a matter of time. She's not cocky, she's a bitch. Like another poster said, she has the same **** attitude and spews venom just like her mom.

No, there's no reason to feel sorry for her, in any way.
    "I would fight anyone of the UFC LW's, but the problem is that I will never put my foot in the octagon after they (UFC) tried to be funny, I would rather have bleeding hemorrhoids than fight for the UFC. I would rather have one true Japanese MMA supporter than one million fake mainstream supporters that will turn their back on you as soon as you lose a fight. - Joachim Hansen

“I would feel like a coward, like I’m running away,” - Mirko Crocop on moving to the 205lb LHW division

High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Nosferatu187 View Post
    let us go back in time and laugh some more.

there's something seriously wrong with her.
    ''The fight is won or lost far away from the witnesses, behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road; long before I dance under those lights.'' - Muhammad Ali

“Cus was a strong believer that in your mind you had to be the entity you wanted to be. If you wanted to be heavyweight champion of the world, you had to start living the life of a heavyweight champion…- iron mike

"'No' doesn't mean no, 'no' means work on the neck, the nipples, try back in five minutes" - a wise man

QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    She doesn't want to give Sherdoggers more shoop material.

Selfish Kunt

kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by hammercurl View Post
    3 years ago Bethe was sat on her fat ass counting numbers, joined gym to lose fat ass. got to the ufv in 2 years and a title fight on the back of 3 wins in the ufc, against 3 girls who have 1 win in 12 fights between them, thats why they gave her to ronda. they knew she would win, they also thought the same thing about holly because her 2 fights were very disappointing. little did they know that holly had more gears to through. so ronda and danas plan bit them in the arse.
    wow

so , in other words they were protecting ronda by giving her what they perceived as violent amatures that dont have the pedigree she had with her level of judo. as in, the girls against each other would have been fair, but ronda has a background that sets her above the rest...until holly came along.
    i was there in the audience when holly made her debut in ufc. her fight was not so good. she won it, BUT she was getting caught and hit through out the fight. i liked her heart and demeanor but felt at the time she could not deal with ronda at all. little did I know what she had planned!

ronda being called the 'greatest' is premature. if the ufc opened up a midget division and 1 midget went undefeated for a year or two doesnt mean he's the next tyson, gsp or anything. it's just the way the division stacks up.

usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by GravityLee View Post
    Pretty sure her backstory is her dad had health problems and killed himself and she went on to become an olympic medalist. Pretty inspiring tbh

You have to remember a lot of her mayweather esque behavior is to put butts in the seats
    mark my words. it's going to be revealed that her mother was abusive to her. that's why she took judo to win her love. and why she gravitated to abusive relationships even up to this day. and why she's a bully.

no fuks given. but mark my words.

chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000) chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000) chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000) chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000) chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000) chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000) chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000) chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000) chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000) chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000) chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by FuqurLs View Post
    Lousy Rowsy sucks balls. I hope she comes back for a rematch only to get her balls kicked in again.
    Oss.

The shawma of manlets Manletbolic's Avatar
    Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    She needs to take that loss as a fighter.

True figthers arent a shame of losing and accept defeat.

w.e she could use the time to get herself back together
    The coming of the Manlet saviour

Wants a pair of chuck norris jeans crew

Overboostin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Overboostin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Overboostin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Overboostin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Overboostin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Overboostin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Overboostin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Overboostin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Overboostin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Overboostin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Overboostin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you do release all that pre fight chatter is just a tool to sell more pay per views, right?

You do realize that she acted just as arrogant after the fights were over, right? And that is on top of acting like an emotional teenage girl with an over-inflated ego regardless if there was a fight to promote or not.
    "We must all suffer one of two things: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret or disappointment."

YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Manletbolic View Post
    She needs to take that loss as a fighter.

True figthers arent a shame of losing and accept defeat.

w.e she could use the time to get herself back together
    i saw a comment somewhere else, She's acting like a celebrity not a fighter. She went from worlds greatest athlete to looking like a scared little girl. She's done
    Redskins•O's•Wizards

musti82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) musti82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) musti82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) musti82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) musti82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) musti82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) musti82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) musti82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) musti82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) musti82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) musti82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i really feel bad for her....

sike... hell no, she knew one day all this stuff she has said and done will catch up to her. she thought she was invincible, and people around her made her believe. now she has to deal with the public humiliation. i don't think she'll ever change, people like this will act like they are humbled(wait till she says that to win back some fans) but deep down, they are still the same person.
    235pounds to 168 in 4 months. 35% BF to 19% and counting lower every day. it is doable as long as you put your mind and soul into it and discipline. We all are going to make it.

SwayWay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwayWay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwayWay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwayWay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwayWay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwayWay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwayWay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwayWay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwayWay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwayWay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwayWay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by musti82 View Post
    i don't think she'll ever change, people like this will act like they are humbled(wait till she says that to win back some fans) but deep down, they are still the same person.
    I don't think she will either, she'll come out on the next press tour and flip off other fighters, act arrogant and narssastic just like she's always been. She won't be humbled because in her mind its her vs the world and only she knows right. I just hope media can now laugh at her and Rogans hyperbole of beating Cain Velasquez and being the greatest of human history nonsense.

du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    she wouldnt look half that bad if she didnt talk all that smack before the fight lol and lulz at the camera man "is there alot of bruising"

Thiiisguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Thiiisguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Thiiisguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Thiiisguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Thiiisguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Thiiisguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Thiiisguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Thiiisguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Thiiisguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Thiiisguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Thiiisguy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    you do release all that pre fight chatter is just a tool to sell more pay per views, right?
    yea, but it's obvious when it's simply chatter and when they're truly talking ****

I can't remember who was it, but it was koshek vs Hughes/Griffin/GSP?(can't remember it was SOOOO Long ago)

Koshek was talking mad ****, but he showed alot of respect before, during and after the fight. Unlike this bitch who didn't even touch gloves.

woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So we should hate her less for being fake and trying to sell us fake drama?

She showed arrogance and conducted herself poorly leading up to the fight and she has to deal with that. Carry yourself like a true champ and show respect and you'll get respected, be arrogant and disrespectful (whether for show or not) and prepare to pay the consequences.

uchoom is just really nice. (+1000) uchoom is just really nice. (+1000) uchoom is just really nice. (+1000) uchoom is just really nice. (+1000) uchoom is just really nice. (+1000) uchoom is just really nice. (+1000) uchoom is just really nice. (+1000) uchoom is just really nice. (+1000) uchoom is just really nice. (+1000) uchoom is just really nice. (+1000) uchoom is just really nice. (+1000)
    Rhonda's walk out song says she don't give a damn about her bad reputation but i think she does give a damn, lots of damns apparently.

The shawma of manlets Manletbolic's Avatar
    Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by YesWayNoWeigh View Post
    i saw a comment somewhere else, She's acting like a celebrity not a fighter. She went from worlds greatest athlete to looking like a scared little girl. She's done
    She chose to be in the spot light and this is what happens when the grass isnt always green. Funny enough now she probably doesnt want to be in it.
    The coming of the Manlet saviour

Wants a pair of chuck norris jeans crew

wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I wonder if Holly headkicked that #RouseyRevolution campaign into obscurity.

Location: From Anywhere He Darn Well Pleases, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    She became so insecure so quick.
    I have stuck up for her a lot & the main reason has been that although she is deluded it is because she believes in herself & shows no fear & that is the way she was trained. Now for her to be hiding away & not making any statements that has gone. Flair would never run his mouth & then hide away when he got his ass kicked-he would be back on telly running it again the next night.
    AP5 Crew

4Adz4 is a name known to all. (+5000) 4Adz4 is a name known to all. (+5000) 4Adz4 is a name known to all. (+5000) 4Adz4 is a name known to all. (+5000) 4Adz4 is a name known to all. (+5000) 4Adz4 is a name known to all. (+5000) 4Adz4 is a name known to all. (+5000) 4Adz4 is a name known to all. (+5000) 4Adz4 is a name known to all. (+5000) 4Adz4 is a name known to all. (+5000) 4Adz4 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    if she isn't retarded she'll take up Floyd Mayweather JR's offer to train her in boxing

No nut-hug he'd put her on another level.
    RIP BIG RICHARD

jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Nothing weird-wrestling & boxing sold events based on this method for decades, since wrestling decided it was going to stop giving people reasons to care about seeing two guys fight UFC has attracted a lot of wrestling fans. Ronda is one of the few fighters that understands it because she was a student of Gene LeBell & worshiped Roddy Piper, whereas most UFC guys just go out & blandly say they will fight anybody, how great it is to be there etc.

I do think the reaction has been silly-she has lost a fight which was going to happen at some point as it does to virtually everybody in boxing & MMA, it isn't the end of the world-although she hasn't helped herself by behaving like it is herself & of course if you are an obnoxious character then you will get people's backs up-the large part of her appeal has been people paying to see her get her ass handed to her & getting more pissed off when it didn't happen-like Honky Tonk Man as WWF I-C champ for 14 months back in 1987/1988 barely hanging on every match-so when he did finally lose the place went crazy.

AP5 Crew

Originally Posted by 4Adz4 View Post
    if she isn't retarded she'll take up Floyd Mayweather JR's offer to train her in boxing

No nut-hug he'd put her on another level.
    If she is interested in a boxing career then she would be a fool not to, if you have guys like him Tyson & Bruno offering to give you lessons you would be an idiot to turn them down.
    AP5 Crew