thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

A Thank you to ALL the Men & Women Of the United States Armed Force

Thank you to the Past & Present Men & Women who Have stood at the Gates of Freedom & Liberty and Who Have Defended the American Way of Life, without you there is no America !

My appreciation for you and other service members is truly ineffable. You inspire me with your love of country, YOU believe in the United States of America, the men and women who have served and continue to serve both at home and in harm’s way,"

Thank you so much for all you have done and continue to do.

Serving is one thing, I cannot thank you enough for putting your lives at stake to protect the freedoms I/we hold so dearly.

You have not only protected but also educated, not only saved but also enriched, and I cannot thank you enough for this. I will always remember that freedom isn’t free and those who are willing to pay the price, the time away from their families, the endless dangers of the battleground, are true heroes. Thank you

There aren’t many places in the world where men and women I have never met will fight, with their lives, to grant me rights that not everyone else has. There aren’t many of those places where those same men and women don’t ask for anything in return. They just love this country and its people enough that they’re willing to fight for them. I can only give eternal gratitude to the veterans of this nation

America is eternally blessed for the presence of Men & Women like yourselves, who believe liberty is always worth fighting for. Men & Women who believe in duty, honor and country will always be an inspiration, compelling me to strive to work for my nation, for our nation. Thank you so much for your service and for imparting upon me the patriotism so vital to being a AMERICAN

God Bless
    Last edited by thomashenry; 11-11-2015 at 11:38 AM.
    John 4:20

Romans 12 :2

Ephesiens 6:13

"The Lord is my rock,my fortress and my deliverer, my God is my rock, in whom shall I take refuge"

sakoy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sakoy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sakoy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sakoy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sakoy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sakoy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sakoy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sakoy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sakoy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sakoy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sakoy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yes !!! - Thank you to all veterans, those currently serving, and their families for sacrificing so much so that we can be free.

shane130 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shane130 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shane130 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shane130 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shane130 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shane130 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shane130 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shane130 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shane130 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shane130 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shane130 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    S/f

Gls133 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gls133 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gls133 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gls133 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gls133 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gls133 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gls133 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gls133 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gls133 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gls133 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gls133 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thank you

bblifts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    No thank you