Closed Thread
Page 2 of 76 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well, Jim wendler prescribes a system of warming up with regards to tapering the reps down to singles. 10,10,8,5,3,1,1,1for example.

Paul Carter of lift run bang, who I started following due to him being a coach and having a perma separated shoulder similar to mine, preaches "over warming up" taking your warm ups sets over your work sets to prime your body for the work sets and make them feel lighter.

And as I know my limits by feel I thought I would take my warm ups up a notch in singles to keep my body used to heavy weights before my working up sets and basically hit a technical training max for that day ... I don't go over maybe an rpe 8 or 8.5 for these singles. Which is kinda loosely taken ftom tuscherer's reactive training, rpe wise.

Obviously as I rebuild my work sets up these numbers won't look so odd and excessive :-) and will probably end up back to only being singles 10% over my work sets.

But hey I'm a weird place right now, i cut my lifts way back and im much stronger than what i'm lifting for my work sets rpe7 at most (even if I class what i'm doing as a speed/power block right now) so trying some different stuff isnt gonna really affect my recovery to a point its detrimental to my progress atm... Ill ofcourse scale back my warmups if needed by feel.
    Last edited by MyEgoProblem; 11-21-2015 at 06:17 PM.
    FMH crew - Couch.

'pick a program from the stickies' = biggest cop out post.

I need about tree fiddy davisj3537's Avatar
    davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by MyEgoProblem View Post
    Well, Jim wendler prescribes a system of warming up with regards to tapering the reps down to singles. 10,10,8,5,3,1,1,1for example.

Paul Carter of lift run bang, who I started following due to him being a coach and having a perma separated shoulder similar to mine, preaches "over warming up" taking your warm ups sets over your work sets to prime your body for the work sets and make them feel lighter.

And as I know my limits by feel I thought I would take my warm ups up a notch in singles to keep my body used to heavy weights before my working up sets and basically hit a technical training max for that day ... I don't go over maybe an rpe 8 or 8.5 for these singles. Which is kinda loosely taken ftom tuscherer's reactive training, rpe wise.

Obviously as I rebuild my work sets up these numbers won't look so odd and excessive :-) and will probably end up back to only being singles 10% over my work sets.

But hey I'm a weird place right now, i cut my lifts way back and im much stronger than what i'm lifting for my work sets rpe7 at most (even if I class what i'm doing as a speed/power block right now) so trying some different stuff isnt gonna really affect my recovery to a point its detrimental to my progress atm... Ill ofcourse scale back my warmups if needed by feel.
    Thanks for the clarification. I don't read nearly as much as I used to and it's clear from your body of posts that you do extensively. That got shot down when I made the arguably bad decision to "publish" any programs. It just saps the desire right out of me:/ All the stupid questions are really draining over the long term. It only got worse upon the sticky.

I'm a fan of pyramiding warmups for sure, just never read any opinions on over warming up. Interesting concept.
    Experience, not just theory

MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by davisj3537 View Post
    Thanks for the clarification. I don't read nearly as much as I used to and it's clear from your body of posts that you do extensively. That got shot down when I made the arguably bad decision to "publish" any programs. It just saps the desire right out of me:/ All the stupid questions are really draining over the long term. It only got worse upon the sticky.

I'm a fan of pyramiding warmups for sure, just never read any opinions on over warming up. Interesting concept.
    I've got no life..and im a boring **** :-) and with my bipolar II, I get manias that are bordering on full on obsession to know all I can about what ever is taking my attention at the time.. Its quites irritates the gf (of8 yrs) but she is tolerant of my bS.

I can feel the burnout you experience with all the baggage the sticky comes with, likely quite demoralising repeating the same stuff day in, day out.. I try to pay it back and help as and when lol.

If you think along the lines that it Primes your nervous system to be ready to go with the heavier single and then when your work sets are lighter? Oh they really seem to feel it. So long as you dont over do it and legit max or do silly volumes.

Plus the confidence that you can handle that heavier weight and get a feel for what a future lift (for reps n sets) is gonna be like.. Your gonna be less intimidated by it.. Similar to walking out a squat that is a plate heavier than you can make a rep with and just holding it then racking it.

It also helps to keep my maximal strength from dropping off too much due to not actually lifting heavy atm, while in lifting lighter and rebuilding my shoulder.
    Last edited by MyEgoProblem; 11-21-2015 at 08:31 PM.
    FMH crew - Couch.

davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz
    I've got no life..and im a boring **** :-) and with my bipolar II, I get manias that are bordering on full on obsession to know all I can about what ever is taking my attention at the time.. Its quites irritates the gf (of8 yrs) but she is tolerant of my bS.

I can feel the burnout you experience with all the baggage the sticky comes with, likely quite demoralising repeating the same stuff day in, day out.. I try to pay it back and help as and when lol.

If you think along the lines that it Primes your nervous system to be ready to go with the heavier single and then when your work sets are lighter? Oh they really seem to feel it. So long as you dont over do it and legit max or do silly volumes.

Plus the confidence that you can handle that heavier weight and get a feel for what a future lift (for reps n sets) is gonna be like.. Your gonna be less intimidated by it.. Similar to walking out a squat that is a plate heavier than you can make a rep with and just holding it then racking it.

It also helps to keep my maximal strength from dropping off too much due to not actually lifting heavy atm, while in lifting lighter and rebuilding my shoulder.
    I appreciate the help. Hence the almost 6k rep power from some one that has less than 1k posts. haha.

The warmup makes sense for sure. I can relate specifically on the squat walkout. When I moved from wraps to suit I was humbled and honestly terrified when walking out. An extra 100-130lbs is just scary as fukk. Knees want to buckle just taking baby steps. The first few times I set the safeties super high just for walkouts. lol. I can only imagine how the multiply guys do it...well then again I think most of them are mono federations.

I appreciate the help. Hence the almost 6k rep power from some one that has less than 1k posts. haha.

The warmup makes sense for sure. I can relate specifically on the squat walkout. When I moved from wraps to suit I was humbled and honestly terrified when walking out. An extra 100-130lbs is just scary as fukk. Knees want to buckle just taking baby steps. The first few times I set the safeties super high just for walkouts. lol. I can only imagine how the multiply guys do it...well then again I think most of them are mono federations.
    Dat repost ratio tho!

Putting over 1k on your back.... Mind blown, suit or otherwise.. I put 5plates on my back and thought "this is a bad idea... " didn't dare let any air out for fear of snapping lol. But proceeded to lower it to the safeties just below parallel under control, about a ten sec negative. Then sat down let my air out and Almost threw up and whited out. Ha ha.

Faiski is on a distinguished road. (+10) Faiski is on a distinguished road. (+10) Faiski is on a distinguished road. (+10) Faiski is on a distinguished road. (+10) Faiski is on a distinguished road. (+10) Faiski is on a distinguished road. (+10) Faiski is on a distinguished road. (+10) Faiski is on a distinguished road. (+10) Faiski is on a distinguished road. (+10) Faiski is on a distinguished road. (+10) Faiski is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    In.

When you throw 100kg squats, It gives me pump i'm hitting PR for 100kg squats in two days.
    My ICF 5x5 journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169492703

Had to cut my night short due to a phone call and only got back squats and bench in... was cold AF outside and took me forever to get warmed up..so, ill finish the rest tomorow and push wed/fri back to thu/sat. no biggy!

Wore my oly shoes as my flats got soaked, and where squelching as i walked.. Normally wear flats for back squats these days but whatever.

Squats
    Bar x10 (x3)
    40kg x10 (x2)
    60kg x8 (x2)
    80kg x8
    100 kgx3 *<see 1st video>
    120kg x3
    140kg x1
    160kg x1 (x2) **<see 2nd video>
    *105kg x5 (x3)

Squats too literally 10 sets to get warm and loosened up, outside temp must low today in the uk!
    Felt easy once i was ready to rock tho.. i should probably increase progression but im gonna go the slower route for it.. turtle race yo.

Bench
    bar x10 (x3)
    40 x8 (x2)
    60 x6
    70 x 3
    80 x1
    90 x1
    **62.5 x5 (x3) ...could have repped away until tomorow on fairness.
    Slingshot CGBP, 60 x10
    80x8
    90 x5
    **100 x3
    Bench was smooth today, working weights where again, explosive and well grooved! THIS MAKES ME HAPPY.. and decided to do some cgbp with the blue slanger, as my work sets seemed so light. balanced every set on bench with band facepulls. (dat read delt pump tho)

At this point i went home. RL and all that, plus i got in late at it was almost 3am by this point!
    Will do my scheduled back work tomorrow before work and finish my A day..*rollseyes

BEWARE: FAT **** SQUATTING! even if i am pushing my gut out to brace :P

105x3, back squats.

160x1 paused back squat. Reracked too quick, should have let it settle but my shoulder cramped up something chronic
    Last edited by MyEgoProblem; 11-23-2015 at 10:38 PM. Reason: Edited for idiot. 160 not 180
    FMH crew - Couch.

connorpat1995 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) connorpat1995 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) connorpat1995 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) connorpat1995 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) connorpat1995 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) connorpat1995 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) connorpat1995 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) connorpat1995 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) connorpat1995 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) connorpat1995 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) connorpat1995 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    do i spy a number of tats?

strong squats too ya fat ****
    log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165742981

nothing but the basics

2 full sleeves, both sides of my chest (with a gap in between), all across my upper back, and the back of my right calf..

And cheers fella xD 'preciate the kind words!
    FMH crew - Couch.

Easy 180 bud

Easy 180 bud
    ^cheers man^ *edit. F bumper plates, was 160 :-(

Have only hit that once since i did my back in. Looked much cleaner than last time, and cleaner than when i was repping it for work sets.

Wont be pushing those levels for a while now, i see no point in testing anything, especially as at work is coming up to the Christmas season (catering, i suggest no one gets into it if they want a life in dec) and the hours go up, sleep goes down, eating goes to "whatever you can cram in your mouth in the 5 mins between serving" and training time is limited to say the least..

NO EXCUSES!
    Last edited by MyEgoProblem; 11-23-2015 at 10:35 PM.
    FMH crew - Couch.

What do you do for work?

What do you do for work?
    I am a Chef Sir.
    Split shifts, 12+hour work days over December, on my feet for almost all of that, With cycle commuting for 45mins.

EDIT **APPARENTLY I DIDNT HIT 180kg TODAY. 2x10kg black bumpers where in the mix.. 160kg instead. This makes me sad.
    Last edited by MyEgoProblem; 11-23-2015 at 10:33 PM.
    FMH crew - Couch.

I am a Chef Sir.
    Split shifts, 12+hour work days over December, on my feet for almost all of that, With cycle commuting for 45mins.

EDIT **APPARENTLY I DIDNT HIT 180kg TODAY. 2x10kg black bumpers where in the mix.. 160kg instead. This makes me sad.
    Lot of hours in that profession for sure. What kind of chef? Style of cooking?

I'm not chef by any means, but watch a LOT of Chopped. We try to buy a "new to us" vegetable or fruit every week and find ways to cook it. Kind of fun. Last week was chayote squash and this week is parsnips.

Don't let 20kg get you down. You'll be there soon enough.

Registered User PressingMatters's Avatar
    PressingMatters is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PressingMatters is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PressingMatters is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PressingMatters is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PressingMatters is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PressingMatters is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PressingMatters is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PressingMatters is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PressingMatters is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PressingMatters is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PressingMatters is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

I'm not chef by any means, but watch a LOT of Chopped. We try to buy a "new to us" vegetable or fruit every week and find ways to cook it. Kind of fun. Last week was chayote squash and this week is parsnips.

Carrot and parsnip mash is one of my favourite dishes of my mum's cooking.

I think she does something like this; http://www.food.com/recipe/mashed-pa...carrots-150085
    Training log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=176247291

Originally Posted by PressingMatters View Post
    Carrot and parsnip mash is one of my favourite dishes of my mum's cooking.

I think she does something like this; http://www.food.com/recipe/mashed-pa...carrots-150085
    Looks legit

joshdbeard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshdbeard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshdbeard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshdbeard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshdbeard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshdbeard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshdbeard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshdbeard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshdbeard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshdbeard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshdbeard is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Lol.....I read through the sticky when I was doing my research/prep and I facepalmed at least once a page.
    Sometimes people don't think...sometimes people think way too much.

Props for keeping your sanity and still helping out all of us noobs.

Shoutout to your gf for being a great gf.

I saw your warmup routine mid-week last week and that's what I have been doing, too.
    I have never had a shoulder or back injury but at 23 I am not as flexible as I was in the past and I never want to have a back or shoulder injury. I just got a band in the mail.

Also, in for the journal/log. Thanks for the help in the sticky, checking my form and what-not.

PS- landmine 180s look legit

ItsTiME35 is a name known to all. (+5000) ItsTiME35 is a name known to all. (+5000) ItsTiME35 is a name known to all. (+5000) ItsTiME35 is a name known to all. (+5000) ItsTiME35 is a name known to all. (+5000) ItsTiME35 is a name known to all. (+5000) ItsTiME35 is a name known to all. (+5000) ItsTiME35 is a name known to all. (+5000) ItsTiME35 is a name known to all. (+5000) ItsTiME35 is a name known to all. (+5000) ItsTiME35 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    yo ego just realised you have a thread. Great reading and loads of knowledge... in awe of your squats man
    FMH Crew - Dominate Humbly - Barbell Brigade

FIERCE 5/VIKING BARE BONES FB WORKOUT JOURNAL - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168445403

Originally Posted by joshdbeard View Post
    Lol.....I read through the sticky when I was doing my research/prep and I facepalmed at least once a page.

Shoutout to your gf for being a great gf.

I saw your warmup routine mid-week last week and that's what I have been doing, too.
    I have never had a shoulder or back injury but at 23 I am not as flexible as I was in the past and I never want to have a back or shoulder injury. I just got a band in the mail.

Also, in for the journal/log. Thanks for the help in the sticky, checking my form and what-not.

PS- landmine 180s look legit

on a daily basiiisss baby pleeassse.

She aint the Angel i make her out to be haha >;P

Had a goalpost at school fall on me, directly on my shoulder.. but also on my best mates head and knocked him clean out..."luckily" it hit me first on the way down yano? back in the early 90's we didnt even think about compensation lmfao. Made it worse playing hockey gettin board checked...GOOD TIMES! Just gotta be sensible now..

Just paying back for the helps i received ^^ im not a pro but im always down to helps!

Originally Posted by ItsTiME35 View Post
    yo ego just realised you have a thread. Great reading and loads of knowledge... in awe of your squats man
    haha! now your in..

Remember i dont know wtf im talking about :P hahahah

And my squats aint all that man, a long way to go! Gotta consider im like twofiddy or so and fluffy AF! im just a big lad with strong hips! years of carbing up on beer for dem hip gains!

I work in an Italian/euro continental restaurant.. we do everything from pasta, lobsters, steak, fish and pizzas (yeah, i also make the pizzas..and they are exceptional! :P) imo our menu is TOO big for my liking! its got like 30starters and 40mains WITHOUT the specials board...
    Alas, i dont have much to to cook at home, not do i, after long split shifts give a F about cooking for my self...

Big pan of rice, big load of chicken..and them greens.... throw them in and leave them, and watch youtube. Do that twice a week. The desire to take my job home and create something of quality is severely deficient atm..

Yeah man, i was repping 4wheels before, and i did seem a bit easier this time! oh well, only mad at my selg that i didnt check the loading before i got excited. I took the small tens off that i was working up with and loaded 20s to keep the weight closer to the centre for easier balance, and the crossfit 10s are the same size as the legit 20kgs.
    Last edited by MyEgoProblem; 11-24-2015 at 08:38 AM.
    FMH crew - Couch.

ItsTiME35 is a name known to all. (+5000) ItsTiME35 is a name known to all. (+5000) ItsTiME35 is a name known to all. (+5000) ItsTiME35 is a name known to all. (+5000) ItsTiME35 is a name known to all. (+5000) ItsTiME35 is a name known to all. (+5000) ItsTiME35 is a name known to all. (+5000) ItsTiME35 is a name known to all. (+5000) ItsTiME35 is a name known to all. (+5000) ItsTiME35 is a name known to all. (+5000) ItsTiME35 is a name known to all. (+5000)

on a daily basiiisss baby pleeassse.

She aint the Angel i make her out to be haha >;P

Had a goalpost at school fall on me, directly on my shoulder.. but also on my best mates head and knocked him clean out..."luckily" it hit me first on the way down yano? back in the early 90's we didnt even think about compensation lmfao. Made it worse playing hockey gettin board checked...GOOD TIMES! Just gotta be sensible now..

Just paying back for the helps i received ^^ im not a pro but im always down to helps!

haha! now your in..

Remember i dont know wtf im talking about :P hahahah

And my squats aint all that man, a long way to go! Gotta consider im like twofiddy or so and fluffy AF! im just a big lad with strong hips! years of carbing up on beer for dem hip gains!

I work in an Italian/euro continental restaurant.. we do everything from pasta, lobsters, steak, fish and pizzas (yeah, i also make the pizzas..and they are exceptional! :P) imo our menu is TOO big for my liking! its got like 30starters and 40mains WITHOUT the specials board...
    Alas, i dont have much to to cook at home, not do i, after long split shifts give a F about cooking for my self...

Big pan of rice, big load of chicken..and them greens.... throw them in and leave them, and watch youtube. Do that twice a week. The desire to take my job home and create something of quality is severely deficient atm..

Yeah man, i was repping 4wheels before, and i did seem a bit easier this time! oh well, only mad at my selg that i didnt check the loading before i got excited. I took the small tens off that i was working up with and loaded 20s to keep the weight closer to the centre for easier balance, and the crossfit 10s are the same size as the legit 20kgs.
    and now im ****in hungry LOL... mmmmm pizza
    FMH Crew - Dominate Humbly - Barbell Brigade

FIERCE 5/VIKING BARE BONES FB WORKOUT JOURNAL - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168445403

Originally Posted by ItsTiME35 View Post
    and now im ****in hungry LOL... mmmmm pizza
    Just smashed a white monster, and a bowl or spinnich.. cracked pepper made it tollerable xD Apparently i lost 40cal just eating it....so im told, who knoww. negative calorie food, myth, legend, legit?
    FMH crew - Couch.

Glad to help, especially someone like you that actually read a bunch before hand.

Ego, I agree that menu sounds way too big. Too easy to get lost. Do 2 dozen things really really well and leave it at that IMO.

connorpat1995 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) connorpat1995 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) connorpat1995 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) connorpat1995 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) connorpat1995 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) connorpat1995 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) connorpat1995 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) connorpat1995 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) connorpat1995 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) connorpat1995 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) connorpat1995 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I cook a mean hot pocket

I don't even have an excuse not to cook tho lol
    log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165742981

nothing but the basics

Part 2, the remainder of yesterdays session.

20mins on the nobbly foam roller. Hit lats, chest and upper back.
    100~ band dislocates
    Door stretches
    100~ band Pullaparts
    More door stretches

Pendlay rows
    40kg x15 (x2)
    50kg x 10 (x2)
    *62.5kg x8 (x3)
    70kg x5
    80kg x3
    Warm ups feel weird with small plates! But I guess the stretch from not touching the floor loosened me up lol.

Laying Ez extentions
    Bar x25 lol.
    20kg x20
    *22.5kg x15 (x3)
    Bit sore doing these after bench yesterday. Oh well. Felt nice I guess. Still light AF..

Facepulls
    10kg x25
    15kg x20
    *17.5kg x15 (x3) +8 +6 reps rp last set

Calf press
    100kg x30
    150kg x20
    *200kg x20 (x2) + 10 + 8 reps rp on last set

Spent the last 15 mins putting Away the lazy peoples weights away! ****s. (went a little ocd on the untidy) Good grip work plate pinching tho.. Ended hanging from the pullup bar for time to traction my back out a bit as was feeling a little beat up.

I could almost see my self doing my training as "upper/lower/fullbody a/Fullbody b" after Christmas... especially if my shifts stick as they are with Monday, Tuesday. Thursday. Saturday been the ones with the most free time to train. Something to ponder.
    FMH crew - Couch.

joshdbeard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshdbeard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshdbeard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshdbeard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshdbeard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshdbeard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshdbeard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshdbeard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshdbeard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshdbeard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshdbeard is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Spent the last 15 mins putting Away the lazy peoples weights away! ****s. (went a little ocd on the untidy) Good grip work plate pinching tho.. Ended hanging from the pullup bar for time to traction my back out a bit as was feeling a little beat up.
    That's me if I'm in the gym late-night...OCD putting weights away. By that hour they are a jumbled mess.

For the traction; do you literally just hang? Arms shoulder-width apart? Might start doing this after workouts.

That's me if I'm in the gym late-night...OCD putting weights away. By that hour they are a jumbled mess.

For the traction; do you literally just hang? Arms shoulder-width apart? Might start doing this after workouts.
    Yeah..I Don't do it too often. Only when its feeling a bit cack.

Last edited by MyEgoProblem; 11-25-2015 at 08:52 AM.
    FMH crew - Couch.

(P)Rehab day. *most off days, only logging these occasionally*

20 mins sat in the 3rd world squat (still need to wear my squat shoes, but its progressing!) with elbows in knees, Spent the rest of the hour laying on my foam roller (all the time watching tv, haha) like i was been crucified! with it vertical with my spine. My cat decided she would sit and stare at me xD <3 //attached//

onto something a little more "active"... 50 band dislocates, then 100 band pull apart variations in sets of 20 followed by the doorway stretch with the gh secured. 3x15 negative lateral raises with my physio therapyband (use other hand to lift it, no concentric)

Then it was lacrosse ball in the front delts and pec minor (this gets tight and short on the right side due to the way my shoulder stabilises its self) and.... im borderline in tears! and im not ashamed, lol, if this is what it takes to live my life pain free? im all in on it!

Gonna jump in a hot AF radox bath to relax before i crash out for the night!
    Attached Images
    FMH crew - Couch.

Sounds hardcore

Sounds hardcore
    Only the lacross ball man! im sure you have abused your pecs or delts with one before lol! you must know the feels! but i only really do that when i feel it getting tight.

The other stuff takes like 5-10 mins tops.

yano, except for laying down or sitting down :P that can last all day haha
    FMH crew - Couch.

Only the lacross ball man! im sure you have abused your pecs or delts with one before lol! you must know the feels! but i only really do that when i feel it getting tight.

The other stuff takes like 5-10 mins tops.

yano, except for laying down or sitting down :P that can last all day haha
    That ball is a PITA