Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    TruKnight is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TruKnight is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TruKnight is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TruKnight is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TruKnight is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TruKnight is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TruKnight is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TruKnight is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TruKnight is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TruKnight is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TruKnight is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by joeysmokes View Post
    We're all gonna make it if you stop posting facial aesthetics/height/looks threads
    you must be new here.

SpongeBobNoPant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpongeBobNoPant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpongeBobNoPant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpongeBobNoPant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpongeBobNoPant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpongeBobNoPant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpongeBobNoPant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpongeBobNoPant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpongeBobNoPant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpongeBobNoPant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpongeBobNoPant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You guys must live on another planet or something.

There's a ton of cute girls who are 100% FA. Guys mostly shoot for caked up sloots, there are tons of great gals who are single and looking for a BF.

Of the top of my head, I know of at least 3 great looking girls in my class who are definitely shy, smart and have never had a BF (at least on the last years). I would try my luck with them if I didn't have a GF already.

The problem is, the FA guys from my class seem to look past them and only lust after the sloots.

Such is life.

dussocaster is just really nice. (+1000) dussocaster is just really nice. (+1000) dussocaster is just really nice. (+1000) dussocaster is just really nice. (+1000) dussocaster is just really nice. (+1000) dussocaster is just really nice. (+1000) dussocaster is just really nice. (+1000) dussocaster is just really nice. (+1000) dussocaster is just really nice. (+1000) dussocaster is just really nice. (+1000) dussocaster is just really nice. (+1000)
    This is a quality thread. You aren't being picked because your not chasing your level.
    ☆ ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆ ☆

CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SpongeBobNoPant View Post

There's a ton of cute girls who are 100% FA. Guys mostly shoot for caked up sloots, there are tons of great gals who are single and looking for a BF.

Of the top of my head, I know of at least 3 great looking girls in my class who are definitely shy, smart and have never had a BF (at least on the last years). I would try my luck with them if I didn't have a GF already.

The problem is, the FA guys from my class seem to look past them and only lust after the sloots.

Such is life.
    Prolly alone cuz looking for a 10/10 Chad.

The shy and smart ones are the worst. Noone is good enough for them.
    5'10 176lbs
    No hymen no diamond

thetruthcomes is on a distinguished road. (+10) thetruthcomes is on a distinguished road. (+10) thetruthcomes is on a distinguished road. (+10) thetruthcomes is on a distinguished road. (+10) thetruthcomes is on a distinguished road. (+10) thetruthcomes is on a distinguished road. (+10) thetruthcomes is on a distinguished road. (+10) thetruthcomes is on a distinguished road. (+10) thetruthcomes is on a distinguished road. (+10) thetruthcomes is on a distinguished road. (+10) thetruthcomes is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by BaconBackBrah View Post
    Troof. What misc needs to understand is that the bottom 20 percent of sloots are too ugly and fat to even get a beta provider to marry them.
    Yeah we know. They're called feminists.

V3gta will become famous soon enough. (+50) V3gta will become famous soon enough. (+50) V3gta will become famous soon enough. (+50) V3gta will become famous soon enough. (+50) V3gta will become famous soon enough. (+50) V3gta will become famous soon enough. (+50) V3gta will become famous soon enough. (+50) V3gta will become famous soon enough. (+50) V3gta will become famous soon enough. (+50) V3gta will become famous soon enough. (+50) V3gta will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TypeNirvash View Post
    Quick somebody post a picture of that 9/10 guy on Sloot-hate that is FA and takes tons of pictures of himself.
    he's not fa. he's a troll.

he can go on tinder and bang a new chick everyday.

it's like those cute girls that post in the amiugly reddit fishing for attention

SpongeBobNoPant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpongeBobNoPant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpongeBobNoPant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpongeBobNoPant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpongeBobNoPant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpongeBobNoPant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpongeBobNoPant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpongeBobNoPant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpongeBobNoPant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpongeBobNoPant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpongeBobNoPant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by CodyZellery View Post
    Prolly alone cuz looking for a 10/10 Chad.

The shy and smart ones are the worst. Noone is good enough for them.
    Brah, the slightest compliment, just a simple conversation and they melt like butter.

How con you be so clueless about life? The internet has ruined you.

TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Podunks View Post
    Amen. Too many people are looking for other people to "fulfill" them... When that isn't how it works. You learn to fulfill yourself first, then you find someone else to share it with. Too many people are too caught up in looking to others to fix them, or complete them, or fill that missing something.... Then wonder why it never works, and they never feel satisfied.

Lets be real cereal, most of ht redditors and miscers who whine about being forever alone, look like the one on the right....
    Das it mane. Glad to see there are some miscers who are smart enough to figure out what's going on.

V3gta will become famous soon enough. (+50) V3gta will become famous soon enough. (+50) V3gta will become famous soon enough. (+50) V3gta will become famous soon enough. (+50) V3gta will become famous soon enough. (+50) V3gta will become famous soon enough. (+50) V3gta will become famous soon enough. (+50) V3gta will become famous soon enough. (+50) V3gta will become famous soon enough. (+50) V3gta will become famous soon enough. (+50) V3gta will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Amen. Too many people are looking for other people to "fulfill" them... When that isn't how it works. You learn to fulfill yourself first, then you find someone else to share it with. Too many people are too caught up in looking to others to fix them, or complete them, or fill that missing something.... Then wonder why it never works, and they never feel satisfied.

Lets be real cereal, most of ht redditors and miscers who whine about being forever alone, look like the one on the right....
    a lot of misc fa's are average facially and above average physique wise

CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Brah, the slightest compliment, just a simple conversation and they melt like butter.

How con you be so clueless about life? The internet has ruined you.
    Because I know girls like that. You really think guys haven't shown interest? They have incredibly high standards.
    5'10 176lbs
    No hymen no diamond

Registered User NeckbeardBeGone's Avatar
    NeckbeardBeGone is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeckbeardBeGone is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeckbeardBeGone is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeckbeardBeGone is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeckbeardBeGone is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeckbeardBeGone is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeckbeardBeGone is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeckbeardBeGone is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeckbeardBeGone is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeckbeardBeGone is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeckbeardBeGone is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Of course FA women exist. The older they get, the worse they have it. That is a combination of white knights inflating their egos and society telling them that nothing is ever their fault.

They're like boxers with an extremely padded record having to fight legit competition for the first time.

That is why FA brahs need to lighten up. At least society doesn't lie to you. You have truth and time on your side.

Manowar11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Manowar11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Manowar11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Manowar11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Manowar11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Manowar11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Manowar11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Manowar11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Manowar11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Manowar11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Manowar11 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The girls posting this chit are the 5/10's that want a 10/10 husband and bitch and piss that they are FA because they can't get that. Their standards these days are completely out of control. Even the fattest, nastiest chick can get dick any time they want.
    ***AARP crew***
    ***Lt. Com of the imperial order 66 army crew***

TurkeyMan1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurkeyMan1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurkeyMan1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurkeyMan1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurkeyMan1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurkeyMan1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurkeyMan1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurkeyMan1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurkeyMan1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurkeyMan1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurkeyMan1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Everyone on there is stuck up wtf. It's actually pretty hilarious how stuck up some of them are. Almost any other girls in other countries are so nice and open even if they know they are hot. Here we find 4/10 being stuck up as hell, LOL.

Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I mean damn brah! I know I'm ugly AF but you're telling me I'm even worse than what I thought?? FML
    "Don't be afraid of being different. Be afraid of being the same as everyone else."

“Time is your most precious gift because you only have a set amount of it. You can make more money, but you can’t make more time. When you give someone your time, you are giving them a portion of your life that you’ll never get back.”

Ecclesiastes 9:11 - True wisdom

swagyolo420brah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) swagyolo420brah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) swagyolo420brah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) swagyolo420brah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) swagyolo420brah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) swagyolo420brah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) swagyolo420brah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) swagyolo420brah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) swagyolo420brah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) swagyolo420brah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) swagyolo420brah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by BaconBackBrah View Post
    Troof. What misc needs to understand is that the bottom 20 percent of sloots are too ugly and fat to even get a beta provider to marry them. An ugly female is a punishment worst than death. At least us men can get bank and get a top tier gold digger and smash if we're ugly. Also our personality matters more. If you're an ugly woman you have a 0% chance of landing a good looking man who will provide and love you for you. It's all about the appearance for women, her entire worth is based on how aesthetic she looks. 100 percent SRS. Never once seen an ugly girl with a hot BF or husband. Men will always date up in appearance and if the sloot isn't good looking no decent looking man with a brain would bother with her because men see women for her looks first and foremost. Her personality is worth jack chit.
    fuk? ive seen a lot more aesthetic guys with girls i wouldnt touch than average/ugly guys with hot gfs

StiffSproles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StiffSproles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StiffSproles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StiffSproles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StiffSproles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StiffSproles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StiffSproles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StiffSproles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StiffSproles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StiffSproles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StiffSproles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    99% of these women are overwright. If you are a woman and FA, you are worthless.

Literally all you have to do as a woman to get male attention is to breathe and be out somewhere. If you can't do that, then I have directions to a lake that you can swim in and find treasure 100 feet below.
    *United States Space Force Vet*

"I have embraced my Autism. I am a proud Autist. I believe it endows me with special powers that are incomprehensible to pathetic normies like you. I would gladly sacrifice any chance at a normal life to benefit from the GIFT that is AUTISM."-Drips617

BoaBite is just really nice. (+1000) BoaBite is just really nice. (+1000) BoaBite is just really nice. (+1000) BoaBite is just really nice. (+1000) BoaBite is just really nice. (+1000) BoaBite is just really nice. (+1000) BoaBite is just really nice. (+1000) BoaBite is just really nice. (+1000) BoaBite is just really nice. (+1000) BoaBite is just really nice. (+1000) BoaBite is just really nice. (+1000)

Such is life.
    ^This

And it goes both ways
    "Quiet boy! Where is your honor?.. Like all pure blooded Saiyans, Kakarot would rather die fighting than win with one of those disgraceful senzu beans as his crutch. Kakarot trained in the hyperbolic time chamber just as we did; now let's see what he can do."
    Instagram: Boa_Bite

Fsharpasharp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fsharpasharp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fsharpasharp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fsharpasharp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fsharpasharp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fsharpasharp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fsharpasharp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fsharpasharp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fsharpasharp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fsharpasharp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fsharpasharp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Even deformed women still have a chance with the top 20% lmao

Keep coping

The difference between FA men and women is that FA men aren't FA by choice. Many have spent years and thousands of dollars trying to get their dick wet. Any FA woman can go out to a bar and have her pick at literally dozens of men. We have jacked brahs with 6+/10 faces that are FA lmao
    *Has to wear a diaper when squatting crew*
    *Dick too big to have sex with girls crew*
    *Girl sniff hard as fuk whenever I walk past to try and smell my dick crew*
    *I make girls laugh but Tyrone makes them cum crew*
    *Has to use a soundboard to order pizza crew*
    *Hires escorts just to talk because too afraid to have sex crew*
    *See reflection in computer screen after closing videos I fapped to and cry every time crew*

TallSaint is a name known to all. (+5000) TallSaint is a name known to all. (+5000) TallSaint is a name known to all. (+5000) TallSaint is a name known to all. (+5000) TallSaint is a name known to all. (+5000) TallSaint is a name known to all. (+5000) TallSaint is a name known to all. (+5000) TallSaint is a name known to all. (+5000) TallSaint is a name known to all. (+5000) TallSaint is a name known to all. (+5000) TallSaint is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hottest girl I've ever met is FA.

She's a 10/10 blonde polish girl who was in my friends circle when I was attending grad school. Every time our group went out to a club/bar multiple guys would flock around her and try to pick her up for the entire night. At the end of the night she always ended up going home alone. My mind was blown over and over. I actually talked to her about it once and she mentioned that she never even had a one night stand in her life.

I'm not sure if she is just saving herself for her billionaire prince charming to pick her up or she is just incredible uncomfortable around men and always gives them the go away vibe.

Either way, I have never seen anything like it.

swagyolo420brah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) swagyolo420brah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) swagyolo420brah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) swagyolo420brah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) swagyolo420brah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) swagyolo420brah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) swagyolo420brah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) swagyolo420brah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) swagyolo420brah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) swagyolo420brah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) swagyolo420brah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Such is life.
    i never go for cake face sloots thats a turn off for me and i know they ONLY go after chads. i have a guess at a girl's personality before i ask her out as i want to avoid the superficial club rat type (go for introverted/academically driven ones), because they are likely to care more about personality/intelligence/mental strength, and ive only been rejected so far, and they aren't even beautiful just slightly pretty. im not ugly legit 6.5/10 real standards. how can u expect miscers like me to not be misogynistic?

Originally Posted by TallSaint View Post
    Hottest girl I've ever met is FA.

She's a 10/10 blonde polish girl who was in my friends circle when I was attending grad school. Every time our group went out to a club/bar multiple guys would flock around her and try to pick her up for the entire night. At the end of the night she always ended up going home alone. My mind was blown over and over. I actually talked to her about it once and she mentioned that she never even had a one night stand in her life.

I'm not sure if she is just saving herself for her billionaire prince charming to pick her up or she is just incredible uncomfortable around men and always gives them the go away vibe.

Either way, I have never seen anything like it.
    saving her for the 10/10 6'3 ceo 10k a day alpha chad. obviously she knows she's very desirable having all those guys hit on her. why didnt u try with her? if ur not gonna try maybe try set me up with her? srs, im in sydney australia introduce me to her if u live here.

fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Any woman no matter how disgusting can get laid any night they want. It not possible for a woman to be FA. They don't have any fukking clue what fa is.

I'm 31 and haven't had a gf in 10 years. Now that my friends, is FA.

SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000) SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000) SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000) SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000) SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000) SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000) SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000) SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000) SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000) SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000) SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by keyrat786 View Post
    There's a thread titled "Life isn't worth living as an ugly woman."

Ohh the irony.
    why yoga when it is all about the make-up?
    sleep tight pupper

Don't wife a ho if she ain't got dat glow crew.

iRepZimbabwe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iRepZimbabwe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iRepZimbabwe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iRepZimbabwe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iRepZimbabwe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iRepZimbabwe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iRepZimbabwe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iRepZimbabwe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iRepZimbabwe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iRepZimbabwe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iRepZimbabwe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Wtf, she posted a porn gif with the caption "He knows I love it when that dick is in deep."
    Ew. That's gross and private.
    Would you want to date a guy who posted on tumblr, "ooo, she loves when I rub her pussy like that"?
    Also, I have a huge problem in general with these kinds of tumblrs/instagrams/etc. It puts in the spotlight these super-attractive, 11/10 perfect-bone-structure women (and men?), and then we see hundreds of people fawn over them, and since we're so attention-starved, we see that gluttony and wish we had it. On the internet, everything is a totem pole. The most attractive 1% get all the attention.
    It's not reality, though. In reality most happy couples share their affection behind closed doors and we never hear about any of it, because that's one-on-one, and it doesn't matter what Gisele Bundchen is wearing.

fukin lol this was a post about a cosplayer on tumblr who "gets bought stuff because shes so hot" bish isnt even that hot and lol @ these FA ugly sloots judging her while at the same time envying her

also lol @ perfect bone structure. Bish go hit some weights

just lol
    Armenian Brah Crew
    Русский Бра Crew

***ALWAYS PICK 4 CREW***
    -bulldog

TallSaint is a name known to all. (+5000) TallSaint is a name known to all. (+5000) TallSaint is a name known to all. (+5000) TallSaint is a name known to all. (+5000) TallSaint is a name known to all. (+5000) TallSaint is a name known to all. (+5000) TallSaint is a name known to all. (+5000) TallSaint is a name known to all. (+5000) TallSaint is a name known to all. (+5000) TallSaint is a name known to all. (+5000) TallSaint is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by swagyolo420brah View Post
    saving her for the 10/10 6'3 ceo 10k a day alpha chad. obviously she knows she's very desirable having all those guys hit on her. why didnt u try with her? if ur not gonna try maybe try set me up with her? srs, im in sydney australia introduce me to her if u live here.
    Wish I could Aussie brah. But this was when I was in Toronto.

I was seeing someone at the time so I never had my chance with her. The thing is, our group would occasionally hit up high end bars and lounges a bunch of young, rich, good looking bankers, lawyers and consultants would try to pick her up but at the end of the night she was always be asking us if she could take a taxi back with us so she could get dropped off at her apartment.

And it's not like she would hit those guys up later either, I've known her for 3 years now and never once has she been in any sort of relationship or fling.

Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lay down and rot for me boys

TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Fsharpasharp View Post
    Even deformed women still have a chance with the top 20% lmao

Keep coping

The difference between FA men and women is that FA men aren't FA by choice. Many have spent years and thousands of dollars trying to get their dick wet. Any FA woman can go out to a bar and have her pick at literally dozens of men. We have jacked brahs with 6+/10 faces that are FA lmao
    *See reflection in computer screen after closing videos I fapped to and cry every time crew*

Maybe that's why you're FA.

Originally Posted by iRepZimbabwe View Post
    fukin lol this was a post about a cosplayer on tumblr who "gets bought stuff because shes so hot" bish isnt even that hot and lol @ these FA ugly sloots judging her while at the same time envying her

also lol @ perfect bone structure. Bish go hit some weights

just lol
    Why does that sound just like FA miscers?

iRepZimbabwe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iRepZimbabwe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iRepZimbabwe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iRepZimbabwe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iRepZimbabwe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iRepZimbabwe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iRepZimbabwe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iRepZimbabwe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iRepZimbabwe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iRepZimbabwe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iRepZimbabwe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Maybe that's why you're FA.

Why does that sound just like FA miscers?
    because all FA are the same
    Armenian Brah Crew
    Русский Бра Crew

***ALWAYS PICK 4 CREW***
    -bulldog

Originally Posted by TallSaint View Post
    young, rich, good looking bankers, lawyers and consultants would try to pick her up
    wow i thought it was average wage average joes trying to get with her. she probably has some serious fukd up mental issues, strong FA anti social behavior imo. i know because i was like her in uni, i didnt even want to talk to hot girls not because im shy because i just didnt feel anything too concerned with study.

Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Hm, why don't we take all the FA miscers and put them in the female FA reddit?

LOL @ criticizing her for the same thing FA males do as if they're not guilty of it themselves.
    Originally Posted by p5165 View Post
    Because in reality the female FA reddit is not FA at all and will reject the FA miscers because they don't fit their entitlement of a CEO Prince Charming.
    Already making excuses.

Fukking lmao.

Classic FA mentality is making an excuse not to swing the bat and blaming it on somebody else.
    as a 7/10 non FA i would, hypothetically, smash all the women in the reddit FA thread because i have no standards. This would leave misc FAs stuck at square one.

response?

hint: 80/20 rule
    alpha as fuk crew