Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    joeysmokes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joeysmokes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joeysmokes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joeysmokes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joeysmokes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joeysmokes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joeysmokes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joeysmokes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joeysmokes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joeysmokes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joeysmokes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Forever alone women exist [100% dead srs]

For all the FA/facial aesthetics/height threads on the misc, a lot of you don't realize it goes both ways. Check out this subreddit I found:

https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAloneWomen/

Hundreds of posts from women ranting about their looks and other insecurities. It's basically the female misc, except none of them are trolling. Some of them are kinda sad to read and they kinda put this "sloots gonna sloot" mindset in perspective. Honestly, it seems like these insecurities take a harsher toll on girls. Reading these posts at first made me feel better about myself (probably from seeing too many sloot/cheating threads here on the misc), but at the end of the day it's just fukking depressing how these people were conditioned to actually believe their insecurities. It happens here on the misc too. You see all these facial aesthetics/height threads on here and they'll fukking get to you at some point, no matter how hard you try to avoid reading them. The more you see and read them, the more you start to believe them yourself. I like trolling to a certain extent, but it's getting kind of ridiculous these days. Here's a couple posts from that forum:

I'm insanely jealous of my friend and feel like I can't be around her anymore. Have any of you dealt with this? What should I do?

I was always a little jealous of my friend if I'm being honest. Although I was never jealous of her appearance, her academic strengths and intellect made me feel really insecure about myself.
    She was always one step higher than me in school and now in college. If I got an A, she'd get an A+. If I won an award for a paper, she would win a more prestigious award. Teachers and professors always loved her.
    One thing I was comforted by was the fact that she was FA like me. Then it all changed when one of our college TAs of all people (yeah, the guy who was grading our lab reports) added her on ******** and eventually asked her out.
    I hate myself for saying this, but I always thought I was a bit more attractive than her. I take care of my body, go to the gym, and have a slightly more conventionally attractive face. I always thought that eventually, I'd get more male attention than she would.
    It killed me to see her getting male attention when I never did because what that meant to me was that she made up for what she possibly lacked in conventional looks by having an amazing personality, sense of humor, intelligence, and flirting abilities. Traits that I possibly don't have.
    Now, I know how that sounds. I'm not a horrible person, I promise. The only reason I'm ranting about it here is because I would never say these things out loud to anybody. I'm really ashamed of how I'm feeling when I should be happy for her.
    on to my question - I'm really struggling to be around her. Not only is she still more academically successful than I am, but also more sociable, funnier, and I'm starting to think even prettier than I am. I'm so done feeling like **** around her. I try my best not to, but it just happens and it weighs me down so I can't focus on important stuff. Have any of you dealt with this? if so, what did you do? Should I break off one of my oldest friendships because I don't feel good about myself when I'm around her?
    TL;DR: being around friend who's better than me in almost every way makes me feel like ****. What should I do?
    Rant: why I feel like I have no chance as an ugly girl

So I went out with my cousin and her friend last night and ended up hanging out with some guys as a group.
    My cousin is attractive and has regularly had bfs since 15, but the other girl was gorgeous. Like tall, super pretty, blonde, petite yet curvy body. The guys on the other hand were mostly unattractive. One of them was fat and unkept, another was short and had a weird face. They all immediately pounce on the blonde girl. All of them offer to get her drinks, ask her lots of questions, pay tons of attention to her in general.
    The two single guys (the ones I described) ignore my attractive cousin for at least half the night. The funny thing is that my cousin is a lot more attractive than these guys and typically dates hotter guys. Yet those guys ignore a girl that's out of their league for a girl that's even more out of their league. Finally one guy wisens up and decides to start hitting on my cousin who is obviously not interested.
    Towards the end of the night the blonde girl finds some tall, attractive guy and they end up making out. I could tell the guy who was hitting on her is visibly upset but I feel no sympathy towards him. I'm ugly, but I'm thin and dress well while he's fat, ugly and unkept yet despite the fact that I put way more effort into being attractive than he does and we're both genetically ugly he will never consider me as a prospect.
    This is something I see all the time. I always had guy friebds growing up and it was so pathetic watching them repeatedly pedalstize and chase after pretty girls who were out of their leagues. It's just so depressing that I will always be last choice all because the bones in my face are arranged in a certain manner.
    Cliffs:
    Reddit forum full of insecure women
    Post nearly identical threads as the misc
    Depressing as fuk
    We're all gonna make it if you stop posting facial aesthetics/height/looks threads

BaconBackBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BaconBackBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BaconBackBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BaconBackBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BaconBackBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BaconBackBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BaconBackBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BaconBackBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BaconBackBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BaconBackBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BaconBackBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Troof. What misc needs to understand is that the bottom 20 percent of sloots are too ugly and fat to even get a beta provider to marry them. An ugly female is a punishment worst than death. At least us men can get bank and get a top tier gold digger and smash if we're ugly. Also our personality matters more. If you're an ugly woman you have a 0% chance of landing a good looking man who will provide and love you for you. It's all about the appearance for women, her entire worth is based on how aesthetic she looks. 100 percent SRS. Never once seen an ugly girl with a hot BF or husband. Men will always date up in appearance and if the sloot isn't good looking no decent looking man with a brain would bother with her because men see women for her looks first and foremost. Her personality is worth jack chit.

Men and women are both shallow

Edit: Second post is SPOT on. Men who aren't autistic socially awkward *******s all shoot higher than their league. Only the lowest of the low beta men go for ugly women. Lol that sloot is entitled as fuk though, she thinks the guy is ugly but he should at least hit on her because she's in better shape and takes better care of herself

dltpjr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dltpjr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dltpjr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dltpjr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dltpjr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dltpjr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dltpjr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dltpjr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dltpjr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dltpjr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dltpjr has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I bet you some of them are hot as fuk but are completely insane and on 7 different medications.
    **Only sh!ts in sparkling water crew**

TradeKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TradeKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TradeKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TradeKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TradeKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TradeKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TradeKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TradeKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TradeKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TradeKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TradeKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ye I've actually been to that subreddit and read chit and most the posts from these "FA females" are literally just women who have had a few BFs and flings yet cant find prince charming, so now they think they are FA.

That's why they had to create a separate FA alone forum from the main FA one cause all the males were sick of them claiming FA status when they had no prob getting casual sex.
    Life starts at sub 10% BF

5htp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5htp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5htp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5htp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5htp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5htp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5htp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5htp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5htp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5htp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5htp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TradeKing View Post
    Ye I've actually been to that subreddit and read chit and most the posts from these "FA females" are literally just women who have had a few BFs and flings yet cant find prince charming, so now they think they are FA.
    lol I remember a thread on the misc about this a while ago, and some sloot was depressed as hell because she only gets hit on towards the end of the night when the guys are drunk and desperate.
    I break into old ladies' homes, steal biscuits from their tins and replace them with sewing materials for maximum grandkid confusion.

Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That second story is stupid. She's essentially lambasting dudes for trying to bat above their average, meanwhile, she mentions nothing about trying to engage, nothing about trying to garner attention for herself, nothing about trying to mitigate the gap between her and her attractive friend.

That's the difference between FA loser fuks and the rest of us who are normal, socialized people. We realize that sure, some people out there are better looking, more jacked, have more money, have X and Y that we don't, etc. That doesn't mean we're chopped fukking liver, just that we have to find a way to bring something else to the table.

People like this are pathetic, they sit around bitching about their situation, not doing a damn thing to change it, and expect the world around them to warp itself and cater itself specifically to them. They think the world should shift its very fabric in order to create an equitable landscape for no goddamn reason.
    *Korea Krew* *MMMC*

Blackhawks/Bears/White Sox/Marquette Basketball

aesthetics =/= social aptitude

BaconBackBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BaconBackBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BaconBackBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BaconBackBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BaconBackBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BaconBackBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BaconBackBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BaconBackBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BaconBackBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BaconBackBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BaconBackBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by TradeKing View Post

That's why they had to create a separate FA alone forum from the main FA one cause all the males were sick of them claiming FA status when they had no prob getting casual sex.
    Lol at thinking getting casual sex for a female means they aren't FA. Men care more about STRs women care more about LTRs. If a woman can't even socialize past the part to getting a bf she's going to be a FA especially if she's ugly/below average. Men don't care about woman's personalities at all

Originally Posted by Benihanas View Post
    That second story is stupid. She's essentially lambasting dudes for trying to bat above their average, meanwhile, she mentions nothing about trying to engage, nothing about trying to garner attention for herself, nothing about trying to mitigate the gap between her and her attractive friend.

That's the difference between FA loser fuks and the rest of us who are normal, socialized people. We realize that sure, some people out there are better looking, more jacked, have more money, have X and Y that we don't, etc. That doesn't mean we're chopped fukking liver, just that we have to find a way to bring something else to the table.

People like this are pathetic, they sit around bitching about their situation, not doing a damn thing to change it, and expect the world around them to warp itself and cater itself specifically to them. They think the world should shift its very fabric in order to create an equitable landscape for no goddamn reason.
    Women aren't suppose to throw themselves at men in society. That's why they are FA.

MatSalleh is just really nice. (+1000) MatSalleh is just really nice. (+1000) MatSalleh is just really nice. (+1000) MatSalleh is just really nice. (+1000) MatSalleh is just really nice. (+1000) MatSalleh is just really nice. (+1000) MatSalleh is just really nice. (+1000) MatSalleh is just really nice. (+1000) MatSalleh is just really nice. (+1000) MatSalleh is just really nice. (+1000) MatSalleh is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol women arent FA the same way as men are. They usually still have a group of female friends.

That being said, it is sad as fuk talking to girl you know that no guy would hit on. They can obviously see how much attention all their friends get whereas they probably only have 1-2 beta orbiters at best.

TradeKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TradeKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TradeKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TradeKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TradeKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TradeKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TradeKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TradeKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TradeKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TradeKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TradeKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BaconBackBrah View Post
    Lol at thinking getting casual sex for a female means they aren't FA. Men care more about STRs women care more about LTRs. If a woman can't even socialize past the part to getting a bf she's going to be a FA especially if she's ugly/below average. Men don't care about woman's personalities at all

Ye bro I get that, but by definition they arent FA then if they can get sex. FA men LITERALLY are undesired from the opposite sex.
    Life starts at sub 10% BF

CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Troof. What misc needs to understand is that the bottom 20 percent of sloots are too ugly and fat to even get a beta provider to marry them. An ugly female is a punishment worst than death. At least us men can get bank and get a top tier gold digger and smash if we're ugly. Also our personality matters more. If you're an ugly woman you have a 0% chance of landing a good looking man who will provide and love you for you. It's all about the appearance for women, her entire worth is based on how aesthetic she looks. 100 percent SRS. Never once seen an ugly girl with a hot BF or husband. Men will always date up in appearance and if the sloot isn't good looking no decent looking man with a brain would bother with her because men see women for her looks first and foremost. Her personality is worth jack chit.

Men and women are both shallow

Edit: Second post is SPOT on. Men who aren't autistic socially awkward *******s all shoot higher than their league. Only the lowest of the low beta men go for ugly women. Lol that sloot is entitled as fuk though, she thinks the guy is ugly but he should at least hit on her because she's in better shape and takes better care of herself
    You're the best poster here srs. Have my greens.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to BaconBackBrah again. Remind me later brah.
    5'10 176lbs
    No hymen no diamond

Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000)
    omfg.. Never knew this existed. Just like the misc.
    I keep pushing because I think I'm untouchable. But I'll learn the hard way because I'm only a popcorn fart away from a 30 day ban.

Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Women aren't suppose to throw themselves at men in society. That's why they are FA.
    I'm not advocating she throw herself at men, but the logic exists that if three women are just sitting there being non-interactive, the hottest one is going to garner the most attention. Same thing with dudes. If you're not the hottest dude in your group of boys, you typically have to put in a little more effort to get the results you want.
    *Korea Krew* *MMMC*

Blackhawks/Bears/White Sox/Marquette Basketball

aesthetics =/= social aptitude

Not here for a long time kinzu1996's Avatar
    kinzu1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kinzu1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kinzu1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kinzu1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kinzu1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kinzu1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kinzu1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kinzu1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kinzu1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kinzu1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kinzu1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Namek lands on goku

therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MatSalleh View Post
    lol women arent FA the same way as men are. They usually still have a group of female friends.

That being said, it is sad as fuk talking to girl you know that no guy would hit on. They can obviously see how much attention all their friends get whereas they probably only have 1-2 beta orbiters at best.
    They have an auto support group for ANYTHING.

TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Benihanas View Post

Das fukking it mane.

It's the truth. Too many people are so caught up in their own perpetual proverbial poopy diaper, searching for somebody to change it, without ever growing up and learning how to change it themselves. Instead, they sit there crying, wallowing in their own misery while they wait for somebody to rescue them. All the while, they're insulting and ridiculing others who are making attempts to bring things to the table.

The one key characteristic? They're all focused on something out of their control.

keyrat786 is a name known to all. (+5000) keyrat786 is a name known to all. (+5000) keyrat786 is a name known to all. (+5000) keyrat786 is a name known to all. (+5000) keyrat786 is a name known to all. (+5000) keyrat786 is a name known to all. (+5000) keyrat786 is a name known to all. (+5000) keyrat786 is a name known to all. (+5000) keyrat786 is a name known to all. (+5000) keyrat786 is a name known to all. (+5000) keyrat786 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    There's a thread titled "Life isn't worth living as an ugly woman."

Ohh the irony.
    "6'2" master race crew"

"Neg Martin545 & BaconBackBrah on sight crew"

motherEuropv will become famous soon enough. (+50) motherEuropv will become famous soon enough. (+50) motherEuropv will become famous soon enough. (+50) motherEuropv will become famous soon enough. (+50) motherEuropv will become famous soon enough. (+50) motherEuropv will become famous soon enough. (+50) motherEuropv will become famous soon enough. (+50) motherEuropv will become famous soon enough. (+50) motherEuropv will become famous soon enough. (+50) motherEuropv will become famous soon enough. (+50) motherEuropv will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    but the question is do they look "normal" like the FA males, or are they just 300+ pound whales?

lol id reckon the latter.

ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How hard is it to get on a fukin treadmill, squatrack, and put makeup on? Ffs

Most of redit sloots are whales anyways. Lol @ meetup pics
    FLAT: 225x11 INCLINE DB 100x9 incline bench 225x8 deadlift: [RETIRED!! OUTTA HERE] FS: 225X8

Colonel in the hightower TremblingEagle's Avatar
    TremblingEagle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TremblingEagle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TremblingEagle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TremblingEagle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TremblingEagle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TremblingEagle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TremblingEagle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TremblingEagle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TremblingEagle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TremblingEagle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TremblingEagle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Experience is a good teacher, not a kind one.

Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Might check it out later.

CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by motherEuropv View Post
    but the question is do they look "normal" like the FA males, or are they just 300+ pound whales?

lol id reckon the latter.
    Agree. And look how she says the two guys were ugly. I guess they were 6/10 and she's a 3/10.
    5'10 176lbs
    No hymen no diamond

thetrustysteed will become famous soon enough. (+50) thetrustysteed will become famous soon enough. (+50) thetrustysteed will become famous soon enough. (+50) thetrustysteed will become famous soon enough. (+50) thetrustysteed will become famous soon enough. (+50) thetrustysteed will become famous soon enough. (+50) thetrustysteed will become famous soon enough. (+50) thetrustysteed will become famous soon enough. (+50) thetrustysteed will become famous soon enough. (+50) thetrustysteed will become famous soon enough. (+50) thetrustysteed will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm 5'7 and a faurking jackhammer

fuk you heightlers, Im gon make it brahs

Originally Posted by thetrustysteed View Post

Sucks that something you have no control over as height is so important. Bishes care much more about that then muscles. But 5'7 is not that bad. Don't worry brah.
    5'10 176lbs
    No hymen no diamond

p5165 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) p5165 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) p5165 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) p5165 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) p5165 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) p5165 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) p5165 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) p5165 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) p5165 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) p5165 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) p5165 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Here's the difference:

FA women: Beyond hideous face and extremely fat. Handicapped/deformed. Borderline crazy personality. Demands every men to be 6'5 CEO Prince Charming else she'll stay single ignoring her full POF mailbox.
    FA men: Average looking guy <5'9 with normal weight and passive personality, has a medium income job and looking for a 4/10-7/10 companion on his level but can't get any because's he's not a Prince Charming.

Notice how all those "FA women" expect all men to approach them and do all the talking, without bothering to initiate anything themselves. Typical entitlement attitude.
    LOL @ one of the OP's quoted posts talks sh*t about manlets. Yeah, there you go. Poor FA princess was mad that she didn't find her "tall dark handsome" to sweep her off her feet and went to Reddit to preach her entitlement.

thunderykoala is a name known to all. (+5000) thunderykoala is a name known to all. (+5000) thunderykoala is a name known to all. (+5000) thunderykoala is a name known to all. (+5000) thunderykoala is a name known to all. (+5000) thunderykoala is a name known to all. (+5000) thunderykoala is a name known to all. (+5000) thunderykoala is a name known to all. (+5000) thunderykoala is a name known to all. (+5000) thunderykoala is a name known to all. (+5000) thunderykoala is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If they made tinder accounts they would still get men who want to fuk them.

All a woman has to do to get laid on Tinder, no matter how hideous, is to post "looking for nothing but sex and anal".

So a woman who is forever alone is intentionally making herself that way.

Efre is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Efre is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Efre is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Efre is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Efre is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Efre is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Efre is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Efre is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Efre is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Efre is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Efre is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by thetrustysteed View Post

It has nothing to do with height for you, sorry.

5'7 200 without being on tech is literally considered obese.

brownbrah113 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brownbrah113 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brownbrah113 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brownbrah113 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brownbrah113 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brownbrah113 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brownbrah113 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brownbrah113 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brownbrah113 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brownbrah113 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brownbrah113 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I just read the second one "Rant: why I feel like I have no chance as an ugly girl"

This person first of all sounds like a fukkin ****. Talking chit about the guys and whining about how unattractive they were and they didn't pay her attention. LOL salty bitch.

" I'm ugly, but I'm thin and dress well while he's fat, ugly and unkept yet despite the fact that I put way more effort into being attractive than he does and we're both genetically ugly he will never consider me as a prospect."

LOL omg, at least some male FAs are good people. This kunt should set fire to herself
    *2015 Mustang GT crew*
    *crypto crew*
    *buy high sell low crew*
    *portfolio always red crew*

-No lifting for a year to shock my muscles

Thekittenking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thekittenking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thekittenking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thekittenking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thekittenking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thekittenking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thekittenking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thekittenking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thekittenking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thekittenking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thekittenking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The problem with this is FA men can't get relationships or sex.

TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Thekittenking View Post
    The problem with this is FA men can't get relationships or sex.
    Hm, why don't we take all the FA miscers and put them in the female FA reddit?

Originally Posted by brownbrah113 View Post
    I just read the second one "Rant: why I feel like I have no chance as an ugly girl"

This person first of all sounds like a fukkin ****. Talking chit about the guys and whining about how unattractive they were and they didn't pay her attention. LOL salty bitch.

" I'm ugly, but I'm thin and dress well while he's fat, ugly and unkept yet despite the fact that I put way more effort into being attractive than he does and we're both genetically ugly he will never consider me as a prospect."

LOL omg, at least some male FAs are good people. This kunt should set fire to herself
    LOL @ criticizing her for the same thing FA males do as if they're not guilty of it themselves.