Closed Thread
Page 103 of 267 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,090 of 8006
    Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Just bought the xbone elite controller. I traded my regular controller for store credit ($35) then used a $25 gift card I won in a halo tournament at gamestop. Could have used a $5 certificate from rewards points. Ended up spending about $90 for the controller and my only regret is not doing it sooner.

My original controller needed a $25 adapter to use my headset, and it was just a cheap controller. I have only played a few games with this controller, and I think it was definitely worth it for me. For the average Joe I don't really see a huge benefit unless you have some disposable income and play a ton of casual games and want a controller that will hold up.

For me it was a solid purchase. It has four paddles on the back for your four idle fingers so you dont have to take your thumb off the thumbstick to hit the a,b,x,y. you can map any button to any paddle. It also has some controller sensitivity settings you can adjust and removable thumbsticks etc. Its a pretty sweet controller. Im in the top 135 in h5 breakout and #7 in the halo wars 2 beta so hopefully it will help me play slightly better.
    No signature

JT11RTR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JT11RTR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JT11RTR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JT11RTR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JT11RTR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JT11RTR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JT11RTR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JT11RTR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JT11RTR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JT11RTR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JT11RTR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by DatPass View Post
    How did they get their hands on your card?

If you dont want it then just cut 5mm off one corner of the card, your chip will still work but paywave will be disabled. America is in front of the entire world on basically all technology.... except bank cards, where you're in the phucking stoneage.

LOL @ still accepting signatures and no pin but hating on contact transactions limited to $99.
    I have no idea how they copied it or stole the info. Does it matter which corner you cut off ?
    "Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work."

OP is a faqqot

Pure Blood Crew

chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Picked up some new items for my backpacking/hiking kit.

Moving up from a smaller 2 person tent to a 3P tent. Larger size, integrated LED interior lights, and less weight. Better for trekking with the bros, and I don't have to rely on my headlamp for light. Also picked up a new filtration system, bladder for my pack, an ultralight summer sleeping bag and a waterproof compression sack for it. Picked up a few other items as well like new shades but these are the main ones.

Also gifted myself an EoTech 512 for Father's Day. Hnnggg.

|| MFC || C7 Crew || Trance & Techno Crew ||

Registered User Shortofdaybreak's Avatar
    Shortofdaybreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shortofdaybreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shortofdaybreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shortofdaybreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shortofdaybreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shortofdaybreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shortofdaybreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shortofdaybreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shortofdaybreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shortofdaybreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shortofdaybreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Parkerscott View Post
    [img]https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51is9P0gVtL._SX522_.jpg[img]

Just bought the xbone elite controller. I traded my regular controller for store credit ($35) then used a $25 gift card I won in a halo tournament at gamestop. Could have used a $5 certificate from rewards points. Ended up spending about $90 for the controller and my only regret is not doing it sooner.

My original controller needed a $25 adapter to use my headset, and it was just a cheap controller. I have only played a few games with this controller, and I think it was definitely worth it for me. For the average Joe I don't really see a huge benefit unless you have some disposable income and play a ton of casual games and want a controller that will hold up.

For me it was a solid purchase. It has four paddles on the back for your four idle fingers so you dont have to take your thumb off the thumbstick to hit the a,b,x,y. you can map any button to any paddle. It also has some controller sensitivity settings you can adjust and removable thumbsticks etc. Its a pretty sweet controller. Im in the top 135 in h5 breakout and #7 in the halo wars 2 beta so hopefully it will help me play slightly better.
    I preordered the Gears controller, but at the high-way robbery price they're charging I'm thinking I might cancel it.
    Misc Gen Surg Crew
    Misc Medicine Crew

TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I have the Elite... traded in my old controller and all the 360 games I haven't touched in years, broke about even.

I love it... I don't use all four paddles though, only one on each side. Haven't tried it yet for Halo though.

Play against any pros in matchmaking yet?

lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I love mine, came with the elite xbox console. But it sucks when you need to replace a controller and don't feel like forking out $100 for some plastic. Idiot me spilled a beer onto the controller and my right bumper pops out of place a lot now. Can't bring myself to get a standard, can't being myself to buy another and it's 1 month out of it's 90 day warranty.
    MFC

My most recent log with past links: SuperPump 3.0 http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160083011

Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by lmnopotts View Post
    I love mine, came with the elite xbox console. But it sucks when you need to replace a controller and don't feel like forking out $100 for some plastic. Idiot me spilled a beer onto the controller and my right bumper pops out of place a lot now. Can't bring myself to get a standard, can't being myself to buy another and it's 1 month out of it's 90 day warranty.
    Take it apart and clean it.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home.

lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Requires 2 different torx screwdrivers from the video I saw. Heaven forbid they use an allen or actual screw to keep the back on.
    MFC

My most recent log with past links: SuperPump 3.0 http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160083011

BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's me again brahs. Restored some more axes this weekend. Working on additional wall mounted Arcade coffee grinders, have 5 bodies and 2 jars, working on sourcing more jars. Real classy way to grind coffee, bitches love classy coffee.

Grey George axe out of Tennessee, purchased it from a lady who's father was in WWII, he recalled her grandfather using it as a lumberjack to pay the bills, he used it to try and seek peace in the woods after the war, he had some mustard gas lung issue that kept him up all the time and probably some other trauma.

Kelly Works Woodslasher, on the back it's stamped N.Y.C.R.R. which means the head was used in the creation or maintenance of the railroad in New York, likely 1890s-1900s kind of time frame, Handle may not be original but it is an old Briar Edge handle.

Kelly Standard True Temper Fireman's Axe

Fulton Adze, a finishing tool for ships, houses, you would swing it towards your feet, crazy to see people use them, toe/foot injuries common with n00bs.

Gem of the weekend, a rare seattle hardware company felling axe, on a 30" octagonal hickory handle with a walnut wedge. Called a tree-toppers axe, they would clip this to their harness as they climbed to the top of a tree, to hack it off before the tree was cut down.

True Alphas
    Rugby Crew
    Misc Photography Crew
    Best Gym Raw 585/405/640

Bleachway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bleachway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bleachway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bleachway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bleachway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bleachway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bleachway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bleachway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bleachway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bleachway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bleachway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    CLARKS Tilden Leather Cap-Toe Oxfords - Brown

Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

GOAT controller.

Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Bleachway View Post
    CLARKS Tilden Leather Cap-Toe Oxfords - Brown

Needs more hadcrafted, recraftable leather sole, goodyear 360 welt, etc. Start off with some AE's
    S&P Crew, Cologne Crew, Crypto Crew

For sale CC:
    10ml B22 (SOLD)
    10ml La Yuqawam (SOLD)

5ml Tom Ford Oud Wood - full presentation = stock TF glass container with gold label (SOLD)
    10ml Tom Ford Plum Japonias
    Pure Malt - 99% full comes with box
    Rochas Man - BNIB (SOLD)

For Sale S&P:
    Allen Edmonds Black Park Avenue 12D only worn a handfull of times.

jstn0127 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jstn0127 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jstn0127 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jstn0127 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jstn0127 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jstn0127 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jstn0127 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jstn0127 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jstn0127 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jstn0127 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jstn0127 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Spend a good bit of time on the water so I splurged for a decent set of polar shades

*MFC*
    *AP4C*
    *HTC*

Pisdauf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pisdauf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pisdauf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pisdauf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pisdauf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pisdauf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pisdauf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pisdauf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pisdauf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pisdauf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pisdauf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ^Costa makes the GOAT shades. wear mine all of the time.
    Starting Weight: 8 lbs 6 oz

Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Flew back home today and picked up the new tv stand. Solid cherry planks w/ mitered walnut structure

The space it occupies

And the full living room so far

Attached Images

TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Horse86 View Post
    Needs more hadcrafted, recraftable leather sole, goodyear 360 welt, etc. Start off with some AE's
    I don't think AEs are worth it anymore. I bought a lot of them a few years ago, but ever since they got bought out by a venture capital firm, they raised the prices quite a bit and the quality is just not the same.

You can get crocket and jones, alden, carmina, meermin, peal and co, etc for a similar price.

Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TugOfPeace View Post
    I don't think AEs are worth it anymore. I bought a lot of them a few years ago, but ever since they got bought out by a venture capital firm, they raised the prices quite a bit and the quality is just not the same.

You can get crocket and jones, alden, carmina, meermin, peal and co, etc for a similar price.
    alden is way more that AE. AE is the starting point for well made hand crafter shoes IMO....then go up from there C&L and P&co are also alot more than AE.

For sale CC:
    10ml B22 (SOLD)
    10ml La Yuqawam (SOLD)

5ml Tom Ford Oud Wood - full presentation = stock TF glass container with gold label (SOLD)
    Rochas Man - BNIB (SOLD)

For Sale S&P:

Originally Posted by Destor View Post
    Flew back home today and picked up the new tv stand. Solid cherry planks w/ mitered walnut structure

buys "TV stand" doesn't put TV on it.

And hide those wires behind the wall...damn son

For sale CC:
    10ml B22 (SOLD)
    10ml La Yuqawam (SOLD)

Rochas Man - BNIB (SOLD)

For Sale S&P:

Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    buys "TV stand" doesn't put TV on it.

And hide those wires behind the wall...damn son
    Behind the wall? Those wires run to the Apple TV and the consoles, I'm not sure if those are going through the wall.

The third pic is probably as good as it gets.

I have all my cables HDMI, etc etc running through a finishing outlet behind the flatscree and behind the wall then coming back through a finishing outlet behind my big ass wooden entertainment center stand/console that holds my receiver, PS4, etc. all things hidden and no wires were seen that day.

For sale CC:
    10ml B22 (SOLD)
    10ml La Yuqawam (SOLD)

Rochas Man - BNIB (SOLD)

For Sale S&P:

I have all my cables HDMI, etc etc running through a finishing outlet behind the flatscree and behind the wall then coming back through a finishing outlet behind my big ass wooden entertainment center stand/console that holds my receiver, PS4, etc. all things hidden and no wires were seen that day.
    Sweet I hadn't looked into anything like that but will now

donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Impulse buy. Too good of a deal to pass up

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิ Gsxr25's Avatar
    Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by donblaximus View Post
    Impulse buy. Too good of a deal to pass up

What's too good of a deal?
    80% of the time all of the time.

donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Gsxr25 View Post

What's too good of a deal?
    About $20k under retail. So pretty much dealer wholesale for a car that is limited production. 1 of 46 made in Orange.

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิ Gsxr25's Avatar
    Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    About $20k under retail.
    Damn nice, my fav color too. What year/model is that?
    80% of the time all of the time.

LexBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LexBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LexBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LexBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LexBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LexBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LexBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LexBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LexBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LexBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LexBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    About $20k under retail. So pretty much dealer wholesale for a car that is limited production. 1 of 46 made in Orange.
    nice ride. I always like the gallardo until I realised that they didnt have vertical doors :-(

Nice colour though :-)

Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm not blessed with riches, but I am rich with blessings.
    Thank you, LORD, my God.
    IG: Tuksonrider

Laying back in the cut StallionRx's Avatar
    StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So pretty much dealer wholesale for a car that is limited production. 1 of 46 made in Orange.
    I saw that yesterday...I thought maybe Roy picked it up.

Yes, incredible deal. Best of luck.

Originally Posted by LexBrah View Post
    nice ride. I always like the gallardo until I realised that they didnt have vertical doors :-(

Nice colour though :-)
    Thanks. I test drove the Murcielago as I thought that is what I wanted to compliment my other Gallardo. But its just not for me. Not a driver's car. Its really a car to take to car shows and to get "shock factor" from. The vertical doors were made because the car is so wide and long. I might still own one some day but it wont be my only exotic.

The orange car is a Superleggera. A race inspired Gallardo. Full carbon interior, different tune, full carbon ceramic breaks. A true driver's car and a pure track monster. Better suited for my needs and likes.

Originally Posted by StallionRx View Post
    I saw that yesterday...I thought maybe Roy picked it up.

Yes, incredible deal. Best of luck.
    Thanks man. Roy was trying to but in the end he would have gotten it if the seller wanted a trade credit towards another purchase and he chose not to pick up anything else.
    I actually met with Roy when I went up to inspect the car and get the PPI done. That dude is a good dude and living the dream.

Hope yours is running well and you are enjoying it in good health my friend.

Closed Thread
Page 103 of 267 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast