Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    stillbored is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stillbored is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stillbored is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stillbored is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stillbored is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stillbored is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stillbored is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stillbored is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stillbored is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stillbored is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stillbored is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by KowboysUp View Post
    Hey man, I don't like what I'm seeing about "I don't see much progress" and "I'll stick with it a while longer". That's bullsh*t! You're doing well on a lot of days, and you've had a few slip ups, sure, we all do.

I see progress in these photos, and with me as with many people, when new to lifting and making "newbie gains", the muscles tend to take in a lot of fluid and glycogen, which can offset weight loss. I know, in the past before I was aware, I had many weeks when I was lifting after a long layoff or something and eating under 2k Kcals a day, where I barely lost any weight, but did notice a difference in clothes fit and the mirror! This can be highly discouraging, but really, it's the best of both worlds, because you actually ARE losing fat, while at the same time your muscles are filling up with the stuff they need to perform.

Everything you're describing is normal, stick with the plan, continue to eat around 2k cals a day and lift hard, try to keep the nights out to a minimum, and you will see success. Results will make you thirst for more results, and the snowball will start rolling down hill.

You can do this.
    I agree with him, its only been a month and your already looking tighter and a little leaner, keep up the good work you got this.

NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    nice job on the weight loss!

AndreSerra will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndreSerra will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndreSerra will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndreSerra will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndreSerra will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndreSerra will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndreSerra will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndreSerra will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndreSerra will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndreSerra will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndreSerra will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by stillbored View Post
    I agree with him, its only been a month and your already looking tighter and a little leaner, keep up the good work you got this.
    Originally Posted by NoCarbsNoSugar View Post
    nice job on the weight loss!
    Thanks for the support!!
    5'9 - 30 years
    Jan 16th - 330lbs

Current fat loss log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=176694811

stillbored is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stillbored is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stillbored is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stillbored is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stillbored is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stillbored is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stillbored is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stillbored is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stillbored is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stillbored is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stillbored is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by AndreSerra View Post
    Thanks for the support!!
    I just went through the rest of thread (subbed), I saw the newer pics and your lookin much better, like its a noticeable difference. Also mirin the fridge and food, makes me think I should start prepping my food each week.

AndreSerra will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndreSerra will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndreSerra will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndreSerra will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndreSerra will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndreSerra will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndreSerra will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndreSerra will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndreSerra will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndreSerra will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndreSerra will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I just went through the rest of thread (subbed), I saw the newer pics and your lookin much better, like its a noticeable difference. Also mirin the fridge and food, makes me think I should start prepping my food each week.
    Hey man, thanks for subbing!!

I am using the pictures to keep my sanity, since the scale can be such a beetch, right? But even with pictures, I need people telling me if is different or not because my mind keep telling me nothing is happening lol. Sunday I'll take more pictures and hopefully I'll see differences too! =)

Regarding the fridge, it is a huge incentive for me to stay focused on the diet, but I'll have to make some adjustments. Frozen vegetables, when refrozen, taste REAL BAD. The texture is kind of rubbery and all the fibers are probably gone after all the low-high-low temperature thing. All the rest is fine!

I just looked at your profile and it shows me you used to weight 151 kgs back in 2013. Is that right? If yes can you tell me a bit of your journey?
    5'9 - 30 years
    Jan 16th - 330lbs

Hey man, thanks for subbing!!

I am using the pictures to keep my sanity, since the scale can be such a beetch, right? But even with pictures, I need people telling me if is different or not because my mind keep telling me nothing is happening lol. Sunday I'll take more pictures and hopefully I'll see differences too! =)

Regarding the fridge, it is a huge incentive for me to stay focused on the diet, but I'll have to make some adjustments. Frozen vegetables, when refrozen, taste REAL BAD. The texture is kind of rubbery and all the fibers are probably gone after all the low-high-low temperature thing. All the rest is fine!

I just looked at your profile and it shows me you used to weight 151 kgs back in 2013. Is that right? If yes can you tell me a bit of your journey?
    Ya finding a way to get the veggies is a pain, I grill all of mine and eat them cold. I know that feeling, however as time goes on you will see it yourself, I am sure your clothes alone are already fitting a whole lot better. It will take time but the journey is worth it.

That was Lbs not kg, however I dropped 21 lbs doing the exact same thing you are, from there I have bulked and cut quite a few times. However in the last eight month I have not worked out until two weeks ago. I have gained 25 lbs and I was already heavy seeing that I was at an end of a bulk, so like you I am just workin my butt off to lose the weight. I haven't started tweaking my diet to much yet, so far I have started with just eating a little less, but I would love to start measuring and prepping food like you do! That is incredibly awesome!

Ya finding a way to get the veggies is a pain, I grill all of mine and eat them cold. I know that feeling, however as time goes on you will see it yourself, I am sure your clothes alone are already fitting a whole lot better. It will take time but the journey is worth it.

That was Lbs not kg, however I dropped 21 lbs doing the exact same thing you are, from there I have bulked and cut quite a few times. However in the last eight month I have not worked out until two weeks ago. I have gained 25 lbs and I was already heavy seeing that I was at an end of a bulk, so like you I am just workin my butt off to lose the weight. I haven't started tweaking my diet to much yet, so far I have started with just eating a little less, but I would love to start measuring and prepping food like you do! That is incredibly awesome!
    Man, to be honest to you I do enjoy veggies, but I'm used to getting them fresh, with oilve oil/butter and other seasonings... now this frozen thing is bad lol. Grilled are really good.

Definitely! My clothes are fitting waay better. I'm using 2 shorts I could not button up a few months ago. All my tshirts are large and so on.. this is both good and bad, because clothes in Brazil cost a lot of money =( lol.

Oh that changes everything lol.. I thought that could be the case. Do it and you'll get where you want in no time bro!!!
    5'9 - 30 years
    Jan 16th - 330lbs

leanguy09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leanguy09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leanguy09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leanguy09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leanguy09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leanguy09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leanguy09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leanguy09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leanguy09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leanguy09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leanguy09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    hey bud, I uploaded some progress pics on my profile if you wanted to check'em out!
    Ladies let me be your Milk Chocolate Magic Mike
    I'm one of the coolest guys on BB.com you will ever meet!
    Aspiring Doctor

Originally Posted by leanguy09 View Post
    hey bud, I uploaded some progress pics on my profile if you wanted to check'em out!
    Just saw it man! Insane, congratulations!!

What leg exercises do you do?
    5'9 - 30 years
    Jan 16th - 330lbs

Hey guys.

The day is not over yet, but since I've got the diet all planned there's no chance its going to be different.

Diet:
    Kcal - 1,280
    P - 162g
    F -40g
    C - 64g

My calories are a bit lower because I'm eating less broccoli LOL. I've added some kale to my rice and did not account for those calories, which I assume are irrelevant. It's actually nonsense talking about broccoli vs kale calories, so I'll stop here.

Workout:
    Leg day. I'm finding it really hard to follow KowboysUp suggestion to do a workout with less weight for one or two sessions - even knowing that this is the right thing to do in order to progress. I've got that feeling that I'll lose time doing that, even though I KNOW that when I come back I'll be stronger..it takes a lot of long term thinking to be able to do that. Next week, for sure, I'll go easier on the weights (or maybe just do not lift weights next week?) to see fully recovery.

Well, it is happening. My strenght is going down. I think that the overall weight that I lifted today was pretty similar to the other days, but on some exercises it is getting harder for me to use the same weights as before... especially hack squat, squat and deadlifts. Maybe it is because my muscles need to recover, maybe because I added more cardio with the same calories, I'm not sure.. after next week's rest we'll see what happens.

After killing my legs, I did cardio on the treadmill for 60min straight @ 3.9MPH. HR was kept between 140-147 all the time. When I was done, my t-shirt was literally soaked. I guess I've sweated at least 2 liters of water today.

While walking, my spotify for some reason played an entire album of a group called Days of The New. It is amazing and kept me entertained throughout the 60 minutes. For those of you who are into grunge music, I highly recommend it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TI01oSe6oBE

Any suggestions of full albums I could listen to while walking? I like pretty much anything.
    5'9 - 30 years
    Jan 16th - 330lbs

Justjake19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Justjake19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Justjake19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Justjake19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Justjake19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Justjake19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Justjake19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Justjake19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Justjake19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Justjake19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Justjake19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey guys.

The day is not over yet, but since I've got the diet all planned there's no chance its going to be different.

Diet:
    Kcal - 1,280
    P - 162g
    F -40g
    C - 64g

My calories are a bit lower because I'm eating less broccoli LOL. I've added some kale to my rice and did not account for those calories, which I assume are irrelevant. It's actually nonsense talking about broccoli vs kale calories, so I'll stop here.

Workout:
    Leg day. I'm finding it really hard to follow KowboysUp suggestion to do a workout with less weight for one or two sessions - even knowing that this is the right thing to do in order to progress. I've got that feeling that I'll lose time doing that, even though I KNOW that when I come back I'll be stronger..it takes a lot of long term thinking to be able to do that. Next week, for sure, I'll go easier on the weights (or maybe just do not lift weights next week?) to see fully recovery.

Well, it is happening. My strenght is going down. I think that the overall weight that I lifted today was pretty similar to the other days, but on some exercises it is getting harder for me to use the same weights as before... especially hack squat, squat and deadlifts. Maybe it is because my muscles need to recover, maybe because I added more cardio with the same calories, I'm not sure.. after next week's rest we'll see what happens.

After killing my legs, I did cardio on the treadmill for 60min straight @ 3.9MPH. HR was kept between 140-147 all the time. When I was done, my t-shirt was literally soaked. I guess I've sweated at least 2 liters of water today.

While walking, my spotify for some reason played an entire album of a group called Days of The New. It is amazing and kept me entertained throughout the 60 minutes. For those of you who are into grunge music, I highly recommend it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TI01oSe6oBE

Any suggestions of full albums I could listen to while walking? I like pretty much anything.
    Enoy these:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6CJ1MATuag
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3AQqAowa00

I'm listening already. Enjoying it a lot. Thanks!!
    5'9 - 30 years
    Jan 16th - 330lbs

phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You are doing great guy with your diet and lifting.

Props to you for moving some good weight while keeping calories low.
    *Trying to stay sane and get back to avi status.

Originally Posted by phoenix4444 View Post
    You are doing great guy with your diet and lifting.

Props to you for moving some good weight while keeping calories low.
    Many thanks for the incentive and props!! =))
    5'9 - 30 years
    Jan 16th - 330lbs

basica will become famous soon enough. (+50) basica will become famous soon enough. (+50) basica will become famous soon enough. (+50) basica will become famous soon enough. (+50) basica will become famous soon enough. (+50) basica will become famous soon enough. (+50) basica will become famous soon enough. (+50) basica will become famous soon enough. (+50) basica will become famous soon enough. (+50) basica will become famous soon enough. (+50) basica will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Looks like you've been keeping it consistent these last couple weeks since you started and even with just a few kilos you can already notice improvements. Great job! One of the first things I noticed (beyond the dropped kilos on the scales) was how some of the clothing I was used to feeling tight, were starting to feel loose again. Keep an eye out for things like this too - we need all the motivational sources we can get
    Starting weight: 165KG / 364LB
    Current weight: 135KG / 297LB

Total weight lost: 30KG / 66LB

My weight loss thread:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173053131

Originally Posted by basica View Post
    Looks like you've been keeping it consistent these last couple weeks since you started and even with just a few kilos you can already notice improvements. Great job! One of the first things I noticed (beyond the dropped kilos on the scales) was how some of the clothing I was used to feeling tight, were starting to feel loose again. Keep an eye out for things like this too - we need all the motivational sources we can get
    Thanks for the encouragement! I think I have become a bit obsessed lately. At least for me, it was too much of a pain do to this diet thing halfway, because I would restrict my daily life a little bit and just would not see results. When I netted it all out I was just living a "worse" life and not losing weight lol. So I decided to make it 100%.

Hell yes! Clothes are a huge incentive! I have at least 5 tshirts and 2 jeans that I used to wear and now I can't even think on putting them on. I can't wait for the day I'll be able to wear them again =)

Thanks for dropping in!!
    5'9 - 30 years
    Jan 16th - 330lbs

leanguy09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leanguy09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leanguy09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leanguy09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leanguy09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leanguy09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leanguy09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leanguy09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leanguy09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leanguy09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leanguy09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Just saw it man! Insane, congratulations!!

What leg exercises do you do?
    Thanks man! Your words mean a lot!
    I do leg curls, squats, sometimes wall-sits, and leg extensions!

How are your legs coming along?!
    Aspiring Doctor

Thanks man! Your words mean a lot!
    I do leg curls, squats, sometimes wall-sits, and leg extensions!

How are your legs coming along?!
    You earned those quads bro!!! I'm putting a lot of effort on legs too. Wanna get similar quads in a few years =)

The front of my legs (I guess you call them thighs) are very solid when flexed, I've never felt them this way before.. my calves are good too.. but the rest still need some work lol.
    5'9 - 30 years
    Jan 16th - 330lbs

Hey everybody,

Weigh in: 263 lbs

Weight loss since Oct 5th - 14 pounds
    Weight loss since last sunday - 3.1 pounds

This is a very important weigh in for me, because since we look at weight in Kgs, I'm officially under 120kgs since many years! =)

I am pretty happy with that and if I'm able to maintain this rate of fat loss I'll be where I want to be in no time. Spirits are getting high over here.

My progress pics:

I am beginning to see some solid results. Obviously I still have miles ahead of me, but at least I can tell I'm becoming a smaller version of me lol.

Today my diet was pretty much the same:

Kcal - 1,268
    P - 162g
    F - 40g
    C - 64g

Exercises today were: Going to the street market and coming back full of bags with fruits/fresh veggies (fresh broccoli OMG).. about 20 min of exercise... then I washed, dried and put the dishes on their place 3 times (Before lunch - after lunch and in the afternoon - We dont use dish washer and we use a lot of dishes throughout the day lol!!), and then I took care of the garden, planting some oregano and dill..my day has been decently active so far, considering its sunday for christ's sake.

EDIT: I just returnet from a 3 mile walk. It took me around 50 minutes! I went out to buy cigarettes and ended up doing that lol.

Comp 22Nov - Back.jpgComp 22Nov - Side.jpgComp 22Nov - Front.jpg
    Last edited by AndreSerra; 11-22-2015 at 04:04 PM. Reason: Included cardio
    5'9 - 30 years
    Jan 16th - 330lbs

NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    good job on the weight loss
    keep it up!

good job on the weight loss
    keep it up!
    Thanks a lot!! =)
    5'9 - 30 years
    Jan 16th - 330lbs

Great work bud!
    Your chest is becoming more and more defined and your steadily losing weight!
    Aspiring Doctor

phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Definitely can see a difference. Steady as we go and the weight will fall.
    *Trying to stay sane and get back to avi status.

mariagee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mariagee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mariagee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mariagee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mariagee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mariagee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mariagee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mariagee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mariagee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mariagee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mariagee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey everybody,

Weigh in: 263 lbs

Weight loss since Oct 5th - 14 pounds
    Weight loss since last sunday - 3.1 pounds

This is a very important weigh in for me, because since we look at weight in Kgs, I'm officially under 120kgs since many years! =)

I am pretty happy with that and if I'm able to maintain this rate of fat loss I'll be where I want to be in no time. Spirits are getting high over here.

My progress pics:

I am beginning to see some solid results. Obviously I still have miles ahead of me, but at least I can tell I'm becoming a smaller version of me lol.

Today my diet was pretty much the same:

Kcal - 1,268
    P - 162g
    F - 40g
    C - 64g

Exercises today were: Going to the street market and coming back full of bags with fruits/fresh veggies (fresh broccoli OMG).. about 20 min of exercise... then I washed, dried and put the dishes on their place 3 times (Before lunch - after lunch and in the afternoon - We dont use dish washer and we use a lot of dishes throughout the day lol!!), and then I took care of the garden, planting some oregano and dill..my day has been decently active so far, considering its sunday for christ's sake.

EDIT: I just returnet from a 3 mile walk. It took me around 50 minutes! I went out to buy cigarettes and ended up doing that lol.

Attachment 8058673Attachment 8058683Attachment 8058693
    Well done Andrea! You are doing so well. I do not like using the scales either. I need to take progress pics as well so that I can compare every month!~
    "Because today is another chance to get it right" - Anon

Fat loss log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169520233

justinlando has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinlando has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinlando has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinlando has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinlando has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinlando has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinlando has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinlando has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinlando has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinlando has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinlando has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    263, good job dude, I can see it coming off of your midsection. Great place to lose fat, nothing improved my quality of life more than losing some of that torso fat. Keep it up!!
    Vitals: Male, 27, 6'3 ~170-175lbs (depending on the day)
    Cardio: walking my dogs daily, runs 4x per week
    Lifting: 4 days per week
    Supplements: Isopure Zero Carb (daily), Biotin (daily), Multivitamin (daily)
    ----------------
    Total Weight Loss: 152.6 lbs in 401 days (May 2015-June 2016)
    Goal for Rest of 2016: Maintain my current weight (~170), improve my physique
    ----------------

Lookin good man, you can see the difference! The progress is really showing keep up the work. Not gonna lie watchig you hit it hard is keeping me inspired to stay true to myself and not slack, keep it up!!!

Great work bud!
    Your chest is becoming more and more defined and your steadily losing weight!
    Thanks bro!!

Originally Posted by phoenix4444 View Post
    Definitely can see a difference. Steady as we go and the weight will fall.
    Thanks Phoenix =)). One day at a time!!

Originally Posted by mariagee View Post
    Well done Andrea! You are doing so well. I do not like using the scales either. I need to take progress pics as well so that I can compare every month!~
    Progress pics are keeping me sane lol. But I think I'll take them once a month so I don't get too anxious again..

Originally Posted by justinlando View Post
    263, good job dude, I can see it coming off of your midsection. Great place to lose fat, nothing improved my quality of life more than losing some of that torso fat. Keep it up!!
    Thanks man!! I hope it continues that way!

Lookin good man, you can see the difference! The progress is really showing keep up the work. Not gonna lie watchig you hit it hard is keeping me inspired to stay true to myself and not slack, keep it up!!!
    I'm really happy to in some way help you in your journey bro! Thanks for the incentive!!
    5'9 - 30 years
    Jan 16th - 330lbs

Hi all,

Diet:
    Kcal - 1,330
    P - 177g
    F - 38g
    C - 69g

I'm out of eggs for the 4 egg white afternoon snack, so I had 2 scoops of whey instead. I am honestly thinking in increasing my calories for 1,400 mainly from carbs, because I feel that my strenght is going down continuously.

Workout:

Chest:

Machine flies
    10 x 119
    10 x 119
    10 x 150
    10 x 150

Benchpress
    10 x 88
    10 x 132
    10 x 154
    10 x 154

Incline bench
    10 x 110
    10 x 110
    10 x 110
    10 x 110

Decline bench
    10 x 110
    10 x 110
    10 x 132
    10 x 132

Biceps: - For all 3 biceps exercises I decided to do single arm, hence the loads decreased by half. That is because I was feeling that my right biceps was doing all the work, and I was right. Today was much harder.

Dumbell Biceps curls - One arm at a time
    10 x 29
    10 x 29
    10 x 29
    10 x 29

Machine preacher curls - One arm at a time
    10 x 57
    10 x 73
    10 x 73
    10 x 73

Concentration curls
    10 x 22
    10 x 26
    10 x 26
    10 x 26

Triceps:

Triceps pulldown - I went wild on this one. With my headsets on, I noticed I was buffing when some kids were looking scared at me lmfao.
    10 x 134
    10 x 150
    10 x 165
    10 x 165
    4 x 180
    3 x 165

Dip machine
    10 x 143
    10 x 165
    8 x 165
    8 x 187

Overhead triceps extensions
    10 x 26
    10 x 31
    10 x 35
    10 x 40

Cardio
    52min walk at an average pace of 4MPH. I am increasing my speed based on my HR. Surprisingly I've been adding speed to my walking constantly and my heart is adjusting easily.

As I said before, I'm still concerned with my strenght. It is weird, because in some exercises I felt stronger today.. specially triceps. At the same time, my bench keeps getting harder and harder (KowboysUp, I ALWAYS think on what you told me but when I get there my other self takes over and I just can't). I start chest with flies, and I've been increasing the load on this one, and this may be a reason....I also increased the load on the flat bench press on the 3rd set instead of on the 4th, and this was reflected on both decline and incline.. I think I need a few more calories.

One thing I noticed is that my muscles don't get gradually fatigued. I go from 100% to 0% in one single rep. For instance during bench press I go easily with perfect form from reps 1-7. Then on rep 8 I just fail and need help to lift the bar from my chest lol.. it's funny.

During cardio, I felt sick every 5 minutes.. it was just a brief moment during which I felt I was gonna vomit.. I guess it is because I ate chicken that I've cooked mid last week and was in the fridge, since my brother ate all my frozen food lol. The lil bastart is 19, lean as fuark, eats like a pig and on 2 weeks lifting 3 days a week for the first time in his life he has already lost like 9 pounds. He even told me "I guess I have to eat more, I'm losing weight too fast". It's like counting cash in front of a homeless guy =(
    5'9 - 30 years
    Jan 16th - 330lbs

speaking of low calories and strength... what is your TDEE?

speaking of low calories and strength... what is your TDEE?
    According to my calculations it is around 3,000 - 3,400. I am not sure of my BF. Calipers say ~30%, my scale says 39% and other scale says 34%. I am using 39% and a 1.55 activity factor multiplier so I get 3,059.
    5'9 - 30 years
    Jan 16th - 330lbs