Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    It's later than you think EMISGOD's Avatar
    EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Controlled Labs Purple Wraath

Background:

I really liked the idea of using a supplement during the workout, which was how I took SizeOn during the month I was using it. I liked it so much, I then switched to Universal Nutrition Animal Nitro G, which helped somewhat. I had tried a sample of Purple Wraath earlier, but since my digestive system was in a state of nuclear disorder from the Superdump 250, the results were noticably skewed. I also took it pre-workout, which was, in my opinion, totally the wrong way to do it. I also saw so much verbiage on PW that I felt I should give it another shot and bought a tub. I started it as an active part of my workouts on January 11, 2007.

Review: First of all, let me state this up front. Purple Wraath not only does not taste good, it will NEVER taste good. It will taste less bad or more tolerable if you mix in a concentration of 1 + 3/4 scooops to 20 oz. of water. This is the concentration in which I use it during my workouts. My brother somehow enjoys the taste of this, so it may depend on personal preference, but I will tell you that "Juicy Grape" is a definite misnomer.

Next, again, up front, this does not and never will mix well. The best way I have found with this is to put in the dry 20 oz. bottle, put water in on top of it, put the cap back on the bottle, shake vigorously, throw into workout bag with another straight 20 oz. bottle of straight water and drive to gym. I usually shake and have a swig before hitting warm-ups, then walk back to the locker room between every exercise and shake and stir until it is dissolved, a process which generally takes 30 minutes. I don't mind the grittiness during the workout, as I use this not because of either the nature of how well it dissolves or tastes, but how well it works.

How well it works is immediately apparent. While I got nothing out of it from the first sample, which I took pre-workout, taking this during the workout really helped the workout a great deal, particularly in endurance levels. It did not (and probably will not) heighten energy, but it enables various body parts to be worn down much less slowly, allowing you to work and hit them much harder.

I also like the formula a great deal. EAAs + beta alanine, unbeatable, in my opinion, for during workout usage. Admittedly, I have used this strictly for lifting, but if I can figure out a good way to use this during cardio, I may incorporate it there, also. I may also try it pre-cardio workout, to see how that does.

Verdict:

This is a staple for me and it's hard to think of a better endorsement than that. I think the combination of EAAs and beta alanine is a definite winner and this product will not be leaving my "normal/regular" list probably ever, unless Controlled Labs reformulates it and makes it junk, ala the VPX Redline RTDs.
    Ongoing Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=106420991

Come here and open your mouth, S103/Syntrax, I gotta take a piss: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3569901

haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    They are coming out with an even new and improved flavor. Looking foward to it. Great review.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT
    Currently Pursuing A Doctor of Physical Therapy Degree

eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

Nice reivew EM. I take PW the same way as you do (during workout) and have really enjoyed it. With respect to the taste, it has actually grown on me.

sdsu28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sdsu28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sdsu28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sdsu28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sdsu28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sdsu28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sdsu28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sdsu28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sdsu28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sdsu28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sdsu28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Awesome review, I think that your review was a very accurate assesment of Wraath. I have gotten used to the flavor and it doesn't bother me much anymore. I look forward to the new version that will hopefully taste better.
    5'8 190
    Bench-265
    Leg Press-630

EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have not heard what the new flavor will be, only that there will be one. I am also interested in seeing what it is, but honestly, the flavor matters very little to me. When something works as well as this does, unless it actually makes me nauseous, I don't mind the "acquired taste" nature as much.

Come here and open your mouth, S103/Syntrax, I gotta take a piss: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3569901

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by EMISGOD View Post
    Background:

I really liked the idea of using a supplement during the workout, which was how I took SizeOn during the month I was using it. I liked it so much, I then switched to Universal Nutrition Animal Nitro G, which helped somewhat. I had tried a sample of Purple Wraath earlier, but since my digestive system was in a state of nuclear disorder from the Superdump 250, the results were noticably skewed. I also took it pre-workout, which was, in my opinion, totally the wrong way to do it. I also saw so much verbiage on PW that I felt I should give it another shot and bought a tub. I started it as an active part of my workouts on January 11, 2007.

Review: First of all, let me state this up front. Purple Wraath not only does not taste good, it will NEVER taste good. It will taste less bad or more tolerable if you mix in a concentration of 1 + 3/4 scooops to 20 oz. of water. This is the concentration in which I use it during my workouts. My brother somehow enjoys the taste of this, so it may depend on personal preference, but I will tell you that "Juicy Grape" is a definite misnomer.

Next, again, up front, this does not and never will mix well. The best way I have found with this is to put in the dry 20 oz. bottle, put water in on top of it, put the cap back on the bottle, shake vigorously, throw into workout bag with another straight 20 oz. bottle of straight water and drive to gym. I usually shake and have a swig before hitting warm-ups, then walk back to the locker room between every exercise and shake and stir until it is dissolved, a process which generally takes 30 minutes. I don't mind the grittiness during the workout, as I use this not because of either the nature of how well it dissolves or tastes, but how well it works.

How well it works is immediately apparent. While I got nothing out of it from the first sample, which I took pre-workout, taking this during the workout really helped the workout a great deal, particularly in endurance levels. It did not (and probably will not) heighten energy, but it enables various body parts to be worn down much less slowly, allowing you to work and hit them much harder.

I also like the formula a great deal. EAAs + beta alanine, unbeatable, in my opinion, for during workout usage. Admittedly, I have used this strictly for lifting, but if I can figure out a good way to use this during cardio, I may incorporate it there, also. I may also try it pre-cardio workout, to see how that does.

Verdict:

This is a staple for me and it's hard to think of a better endorsement than that. I think the combination of EAAs and beta alanine is a definite winner and this product will not be leaving my "normal/regular" list probably ever, unless Controlled Labs reformulates it and makes it junk, ala the VPX Redline RTDs.
    wow, thanks for the detailed great review. to make it mix a bit better, I would add the powder to the water instead of vice versa, that tends to help.
    Originally Posted by haiz69 View Post
    They are coming out with an even new and improved flavor. Looking foward to it. Great review.
    yes, we are improving the grape flavoring once again for the next batch and I think this one tastes much better, it is even a bigger improvement than when we went from version 1 to version 2.
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    wow, thanks for the detailed great review. to make it mix a bit better, I would add the powder to the water instead of vice versa, that tends to help.

yes, we are improving the grape flavoring once again for the next batch and I think this one tastes much better, it is even a bigger improvement than when we went from version 1 to version 2.
    With regard to the powder vs. water first debate, I have found that water + supplement + water tends to be the overall best way to mix things. However, with this particular product, since the mouth of the water bottles does not accommodate the scoop very well, it is best to have a dry bottle, so the product does not clump together during the inevitable spill back. Putting water in the bottles first tends to make the mouth of the bottle either covered with droplets or moist, which means that the PW tends to stick to it and make a mess. If I had a wider opening for the bottles, I would give some consideration to the water first method, but given how long it generally sits before I get to it, I harbor reservations that it will make much, if any, difference.

CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    With regard to the powder vs. water first debate, I have found that water + supplement + water tends to be the overall best way to mix things. However, with this particular product, since the mouth of the water bottles does not accommodate the scoop very well, it is best to have a dry bottle, so the product does not clump together during the inevitable spill back. Putting water in the bottles first tends to make the mouth of the bottle either covered with droplets or moist, which means that the PW tends to stick to it and make a mess. If I had a wider opening for the bottles, I would give some consideration to the water first method, but given how long it generally sits before I get to it, I harbor reservations that it will make much, if any, difference.
    use a funnel or take a piece of paper and pour a scoop on it, then make a sharp edge and place it int he bottle and pour the powder in that way.
    Specials & insider info

Location: Fukkoffville, FDA sucks, Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands
    Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Nice review Em. My free sample went to hell too when I took it. I took it pre and my buddy backed into a telephone pole and didn't want to lift, so he had to take me all the way back to his house, then I had to drive all the way back to the gym. Note: I drive 10 minutes to my lifting partner's house and it takes about 10 minutes to get to the gym from his house. From my house directly, it takes about 18 minutes to get to the gym. Living in the country sucks!

haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I have not heard what the new flavor will be, only that there will be one. I am also interested in seeing what it is, but honestly, the flavor matters very little to me. When something works as well as this does, unless it actually makes me nauseous, I don't mind the "acquired taste" nature as much.
    I'm pretty sure they improved the grape flavor AGAIN. Also, there will be new flavors.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT
    Currently Pursuing A Doctor of Physical Therapy Degree

Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    use a funnel or take a piece of paper and pour a scoop on it, then make a sharp edge and place it int he bottle and pour the powder in that way.
    Ha! I just live with the spillage, though practice makes better and I have less and less of that. I still find it more convenient to go powder first.

Originally Posted by Beejis60 View Post
    Nice review Em. My free sample went to hell too when I took it. I took it pre and my buddy backed into a telephone pole and didn't want to lift, so he had to take me all the way back to his house, then I had to drive all the way back to the gym. Note: I drive 10 minutes to my lifting partner's house and it takes about 10 minutes to get to the gym from his house. From my house directly, it takes about 18 minutes to get to the gym. Living in the country sucks!
    Well, back when I was under deluge of Superdump 250, I basically had a muddy water tap instead of an actual normally functioning colon and so everything was colored accordingly, including Purple Wraath and Green Magnitude, so I commented solely based on taste and mixability for those two. It took nearly a solid month for things to normalize again after Superdump 250.

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Cool

Nice detailed feedback !
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

TOYFORDOLET has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by eldawg View Post
    Nice reivew EM. I take PW the same way as you do (during workout) and have really enjoyed it. With respect to the taste, it has actually grown on me.
    I enjoy the effects of PW as well but I am not fond of the taste (old version). Is the new grape much better?

Location: Fukkoffville, FDA sucks, Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands
    Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TOYFORDOLET View Post
    I enjoy the effects of PW as well but I am not fond of the taste (old version). Is the new grape much better?
    If you mix it with your urine, it tastes like bud light

Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i use it post workout when i need EEA and BCAA to fasten my recovery

preworkout i use superpump 250, never had a digestive problem

Trauma Concept has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trauma Concept has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trauma Concept has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trauma Concept has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trauma Concept has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trauma Concept has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trauma Concept has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trauma Concept has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trauma Concept has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trauma Concept has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trauma Concept has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think I am the only person that liked the original flavor...guess I'm just wierd...
    Pain is only a memory. One which has been long forgotten.

cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Great feedback
    GO GAMECOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by TOYFORDOLET View Post
    From nearly all indications, Grape2, which is what I have, is better than the first grape and allegedly Grape3 will be better than Grape2. I suspect Controlled Labs will be distributing samples of Grape3 once it becomes available...

cashdoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cashdoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cashdoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cashdoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cashdoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cashdoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    To get it to mix better you should mix it earlier in the day so you can give it a few hours to dissolve. I can get my purple Wraath to fully disolve after a few hours and that makes it easier to drink.

Originally Posted by cashdoo View Post
    To get it to mix better you should mix it earlier in the day so you can give it a few hours to dissolve. I can get my purple Wraath to fully disolve after a few hours and that makes it easier to drink.
    I don't really mind the undissolved bits and shake and drink works fine for me in the gym. Undissolved bits do not affect drinkability at all for me with this product, but as it IS an aspect of powders and some folks may be interested, I felt I would mention it in the name of thoroughness.

From nearly all indications, Grape2, which is what I have, is better than the first grape and allegedly Grape3 will be better than Grape2. I suspect Controlled Labs will be distributing samples of Grape3 once it becomes available...
    grape ver 3 will be 1084 grams of goodness
    Specials & insider info

Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I find if you mix it and chill for 10 minutes it will stay mixed better. still some grittiness but other will its great.
    If you not feeling the burn your not pushing hard enough.
    "Don't talk about it, be about it" MK
    Change, Challenge, Compete

Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Great Review E. I'm using the PW with their GM and GG. Have to agree about the PW being used throughout the workout and this is exactly how i use mine....
    Believe to Achieve
    Work Hard Play Hard
    The above are my views only and do not constitute to medical advice

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    great review, but I think it tastes good with 2 scoops in 24 oz of water.

That is about the same concentration as mine, SS. If I had 24 oz. bottles, I would probably use that also...

I REALLY want to stack Purple Wraath with SizeOn to test it as maybe the ultimate during workout stack, but nobody at Gaspari seems to want to send me a tub to test this idea (which will also be during a cut, to really make things harder), so it will have to wait until I get done testing everything else and decide to break myself and just buy a tub...

nuyorican00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nuyorican00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nuyorican00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nuyorican00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nuyorican00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nuyorican00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nuyorican00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nuyorican00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nuyorican00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nuyorican00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nuyorican00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i stacked purple wraath with lemon ice size on and loved the combo
    the taste of purple wraath is no problem for me its the after taste
    size on doesnt taste too good but its ok
    sounds like u might not like the way the combo would taste but it sure worked for me...

heres the thread i started about the stack nothing fancy just me saying how good i thought it was:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=980850
    "Common Sense is not so common"

If I can get either one comped, I will probably Log it, but I really liked SizeOn during the workout and since I've been using Purple Wraath constantly for nearly all of this year, I'm pretty satisfied with the performance of that as well. I have a hunch they would work well together in the gym, particularly, as mentioned, if I load Body Octane and maybe Steel Edge or Speed Shot or one of the pre-workout formulations without creatine before the workout...

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    That is about the same concentration as mine, SS. If I had 24 oz. bottles, I would probably use that also...

I REALLY want to stack Purple Wraath with SizeOn to test it as maybe the ultimate during workout stack, but nobody at Gaspari seems to want to send me a tub to test this idea (which will also be during a cut, to really make things harder), so it will have to wait until I get done testing everything else and decide to break myself and just buy a tub...
    Should be a great combo (the lemonade). WRAATH tastes awesome with anything sour in my opinion.... balances it out.
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

That was along the lines of what I was thinking also, P. Grape lemonade was my favorite kind of Kool-Aid when I was a kid...

I also expect the efficacy would be ramped up significantly for both with during workout usage in that manner...as well as hopefully overdriving the workout itself. Maybe bb.com should make a special bundle of this in the store...

If I can get either one comped, I will probably Log it, but I really liked SizeOn during the workout and since I've been using Purple Wraath constantly for nearly all of this year, I'm pretty satisfied with the performance of that as well. I have a hunch they would work well together in the gym, particularly, as mentioned, if I load Body Octane and maybe Steel Edge or Speed Shot or one of the pre-workout formulations without creatine before the workout...
    have you tried green mag?
    Specials & insider info