Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    JeenyusJr is a name known to all. (+5000) JeenyusJr is a name known to all. (+5000) JeenyusJr is a name known to all. (+5000) JeenyusJr is a name known to all. (+5000) JeenyusJr is a name known to all. (+5000) JeenyusJr is a name known to all. (+5000) JeenyusJr is a name known to all. (+5000) JeenyusJr is a name known to all. (+5000) JeenyusJr is a name known to all. (+5000) JeenyusJr is a name known to all. (+5000) JeenyusJr is a name known to all. (+5000)
    #1. Define success
    #2. Aspire to #1
    #3. Rinse and repeat

It's different for everyone (or should be). $10k CEO might not be successful if all he really wanted was a large family and to take his kids fishing. nowaddimsayin'?

bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 232sick232 View Post
    Everything can be changed, or at least, improved slightly. Even height.
    Oh Jesus Christ. If someone spends longer than it takes to say "oh I'm a 30 length on my pants" on their height...they are wasting energy and life if passing them by. You stopped growing height wise at 21. Sorry, pumpkin.
    678/424/700 - USPA Raw International Elite 220

Thaddy99 is not very well liked. (-100) Thaddy99 is not very well liked. (-100) Thaddy99 is not very well liked. (-100) Thaddy99 is not very well liked. (-100) Thaddy99 is not very well liked. (-100) Thaddy99 is not very well liked. (-100) Thaddy99 is not very well liked. (-100) Thaddy99 is not very well liked. (-100) Thaddy99 is not very well liked. (-100) Thaddy99 is not very well liked. (-100) Thaddy99 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Be born rich (compared to the whole world, not just your country).
    If you´re born in a western country you already made it

devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    basically don't be a social retard like a lot of neckbeards, then you will be fine.
    NDSU Crew
    Kansas City Royals Crew
    Winnipeg Blue Bombers Crew
    Over the Top is the GOAT Movie Crew
    HTC 4 life brother!!!

TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

No, I'm not saying reach low body fat percentages to impress others. But as a challenge, if you can't even achieve that, then the likelihood of you achieving something greater (e.g. ceo10k/day) are slim. So you should at least try to reach your genetic potential, because that should be comparatively easy.
    There is no correlation between being able to reach 8% body fat and becoming CEO10K. Your logic is flawed, and you should revise your thinking. You have been brainwashed by a fitness community that couldn't give a chit about you. They want your money, and they want you to believe that you can be the next Arnold Schwarzenegger without using steroids. They fill your life with pictures of fitness models on a daily basis--in the subway, in commercials, on youtube and in the movies. They tell you that you need to look a certain way in order to get people to be attracted to you. All because they want you to spend money on their supplements.

In reality, the difference between 8 and 12% is not that great. I get what you're saying about the challenge, but it doesn't mean chit. Instead of focusing your time and energy on something that is mere a bonus and nothing more... Why not focus on building the foundation? Being 8% bodyfat is not the foundation--it's the cherry on top.

You see, Miscers are focused on what they think the characteristics of success are. They think of success as having all of the things the successful people they idolize have--cars, money, houses, and good bodies. But none of these things were achieved without the proper mindset. Miscers can't quite see this, though, and believe that if they fill their lives with those things, they are then successful. This is backwards logic, and will only leave you feeling empty.

You can change your life. You can change your hat, your clothes, your address, your car, your wife, your name, your face, your body, but if you don't change your mind... Nothing will have changed.

Everything can be changed, or at least, improved slightly. Even height.

not talking about surgery btw, but that's an option (not one I would take though)
    Fukking hell, you're focusing on minutia.

Devine88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Devine88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Devine88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Devine88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Devine88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Devine88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Devine88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Devine88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Devine88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Devine88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Devine88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by FitnessCPA View Post
    Happiness.
    /thread on first reply, well done.

hope you're not being srs

happiness, anger, sadness, etc. are all temporary emotional states

reaching your potential is all that matters
    No. Joy is a temporary emotional state, happiness is an enduring state of mind.

Reaching ones potential does not matter at all, because any one human is entirely insignificant, and no one gets to keep their achievements once they inevitably die.

So just feel good, be happy.

ChristosC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChristosC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChristosC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChristosC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChristosC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChristosC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChristosC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChristosC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChristosC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChristosC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChristosC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm only saying that the closer you are to these attributes, the easier the road to success will be. And it'll put you in the top 1% of men.

e.g.
    Height: 6'0
    Weight: 180 lbs
    Facial Aesthetics: 9/10
    Body Fat: 8%
    Personality: ENTJ

And before you neg, I don't meet any of the above lol.

So what are they, misc?
    Ever hear of a man called Joe Pesci? I'd say he's been quite successful in his life and he doesn't meet any of those things you've mentioned. Don't know about his personality in person though.

Oh, throw in Danny DeVito as well.

232sick232 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 232sick232 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 232sick232 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 232sick232 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 232sick232 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 232sick232 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 232sick232 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 232sick232 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 232sick232 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 232sick232 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 232sick232 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by TypeNirvash View Post
    There is no correlation between being able to reach 8% body fat and becoming CEO10K. Your logic is flawed, and you should revise your thinking. You have been brainwashed by a fitness community that couldn't give a chit about you. They want your money, and they want you to believe that you can be the next Arnold Schwarzenegger without using steroids. They fill your life with pictures of fitness models on a daily basis--in the subway, in commercials, on youtube and in the movies. They tell you that you need to look a certain way in order to get people to be attracted to you. All because they want you to spend money on their supplements.

In reality, the difference between 8 and 12% is not that great. I get what you're saying about the challenge, but it doesn't mean chit. Instead of focusing your time and energy on something that is mere a bonus and nothing more... Why not focus on building the foundation? Being 8% bodyfat is not the foundation--it's the cherry on top.

You see, Miscers are focused on what they think the characteristics of success are. They think of success as having all of the things the successful people they idolize have--cars, money, houses, and good bodies. But none of these things were achieved without the proper mindset. Miscers can't quite see this, though, and believe that if they fill their lives with those things, they are then successful. This is backwards logic, and will only leave you feeling empty.

You can change your life. You can change your hat, your clothes, your address, your car, your wife, your name, your face, your body, but if you don't change your mind... Nothing will have changed.

Fukking hell, you're focusing on minutia.
    I understand what you're saying, but you can't just change your mind instantaneously. Your mind will change as you improve yourself. For example:

Lose fat -> more healthy, more confidence, feel better about yourself, people are more positive to you, your body can take more stress, can work longer hours, more success in dating, better mood in general, more energy, more positive, better mindset, better sleep etc.

Everything counts. Some people think you can just randomly adopt a "positive mindset"...that's wrong.

Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    minimum?

5'8
    6/10 facials
    at least average intelligence
    at least average personality
    alpha as fuk crew

TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I understand what you're saying, but you can't just change your mind instantaneously. Your mind will change as you improve self. For example:

Lose fat -> more healthy, more confidence, feel better about yourself, people are more positive to you, your body can take more stress, can work longer hours, better mood in general, more energy, more positive, better mindset, etc.
    See below to understand why your logic is flawed.

Originally Posted by ChristosC View Post
    Ever hear of a man called Joe Pesci? I'd say he's been quite successful in his life and he doesn't meet any of those things you've mentioned. Don't know about his personality in person though.

OP, not everything revolves around having a good body. Once again, it can be helpful, but it is not the only thing.

There are tons of ways to be successful, and there is no cookie-cutter way. However, self-improvement is certainly the path. It's up to you to place the valuation on the things that are the most important to you--however, placing emphasis on the minutia is not the way to go.

FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    hope you're not being srs

happiness, anger, sadness, etc. are all temporary emotional states

reaching your potential is all that matters
    I'm dead serious. If I'm happy, nothing else matters. I'm happy.

Some people never reach their potential. How could that even be measured? I know a girl who is 35, smart as could be, and is just happy as a pig in sh!t doing her $60k a year job, the same one she's had since graduating college. She's married to a guy who is of a similar mindset. They have a modest home, modest cars, and are two of the best people I know. I consider them an enormous success. I have never seen two people happier than they are.

In what world are they not a 100% success?
    Few things are set in stone, except that you have to squat or you are a pussy. - Mark Rippetoe

232sick232 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 232sick232 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 232sick232 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 232sick232 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 232sick232 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 232sick232 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 232sick232 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 232sick232 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 232sick232 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 232sick232 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 232sick232 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by TypeNirvash View Post
    There are tons of ways to be successful, and there is no cookie-cutter way. However, self-improvement is certainly the path. It's up to you to place the valuation on the things that are the most important to you--however, placing emphasis on the minutia is not the way to go.
    Lol then what do you suggest I focus on?

Originally Posted by KENKONG View Post
    You've got a rough road ahead if actually believe any of that drivel.
    But those things help, don't they?

Originally Posted by FitnessCPA View Post
    I'm dead serious. If I'm happy, nothing else matters. I'm happy.

Some people never reach their potential. How could that even be measured? I know a girl who is 35, smart as could be, and is just happy as a pig in sh!t doing her $60k a year job, the same one she's had since graduating college. She's married to a guy who is of a similar mindset. They have a modest home, modest cars, and are two of the best people I know. I consider them an enormous success. I have never seen two people happier than they are.

In what world are they not a 100% success?
    Makes sense. But they should still continue to improve their lives, if they can and if it's possible. Don't you think?

jackm7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jackm7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jackm7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jackm7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jackm7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jackm7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jackm7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jackm7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jackm7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jackm7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jackm7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm only saying that the closer you are to these attributes, the easier the road to success will be. And it'll put you in the top 1% of men.

e.g.
    Height: 6'0
    Weight: 180 lbs
    Facial Aesthetics: 9/10
    Body Fat: 8%
    Personality: ENTJ

And before you neg, I don't meet any of the above lol.

So what are they, misc?

fuark, 2/5 so far. Working on lowering bf%, no clue what entj personality is, and 9/10 facials will never be acquired
    SS + GOMAD is all you need srs

GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by InstantLoser View Post
    Came in to post this. Glad to see it already here. I'm on spread with you, so can't rep.
    Jesus is my lifting partner.

Originally Posted by KENKONG View Post
    On the misc, maybe if you follow trolls. In real life, no.

A positive attitude and an education are your best assets in the real world.
    But is it possible to have a positive attitude if you are short, fat and ugly? That's very difficult and highly unlikely. Of course, there's exceptions but...

Of course you'll find exceptions. Their road to success must've been harder than someone who meets all those things.

doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    But is it possible to have a positive attitude if you are short, fat and ugly? That's very difficult and highly unlikely. Of course, there's exceptions but...
    I refuse to believe this post is anything but a troll.

lol

ChristosC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChristosC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChristosC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChristosC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChristosC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChristosC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChristosC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChristosC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChristosC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChristosC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChristosC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Of course you'll find exceptions. Their road to success must've been harder than someone who meets all those things.
    Do I need to mention Sarkozy, Churchill, Ghandi, Woody Allen, Jason Alexander, Flea, Mel Brooks, Alfred Hitchcock, George Lucas etc.

You need talent of some sort, and idea or be smart. That's how you become successful.

Cod, there are plenty of other things you can focus on. Finding your passion, learning your talents, finding a value of yourself that is not grounded in looks (because at 65 you definitely won't have that anymore), learning how to be thankful for the things you have (regardless of the hand you were dealt). Not worrying about things you can change (and going out to change them). Not worrying about things you can't change (because you can't change them).

Going out and being social. Learning how to handle conversation properly. Becoming a kind and caring person.

Just a small handful to name a few.

You can't be real tea bro.

You either didn't read my post or you're trolling.

Originally Posted by bobbydigitaloa View Post
    I refuse to believe this post is anything but a troll.

lol
    Fuk man, this has gotta' be a troll.

Pepper your angus, OP.

Do I need to mention Sarkozy, Churchill, Ghandi, Woody Allen, Jason Alexander, Flea, Mel Brooks, Alfred Hitchcock, George Lucas etc.

You need talent of some sort, and idea or be smart. That's how you become successful.
    Das it mane.

I agree, in fact, people who don't have those things may be more driven to become successful.

But improving yourself in areas where possible will make the path to success easier.

I agree, in fact, people who don't have those things may be more driven to become successful.

But improving yourself in areas where possible will make the path to success easier.
    Often times the man who focuses on the minutia misses the bigger picture.

Self-improvement is important. But it's not all about height, body and facial aesthetics. You can't improve those really.

You can't be real tea bro.

You either didn't read my post or you're trolling.

Fuk man, this has gotta' be a troll.

Pepper your angus, OP.
    I'm not trolling. Why do taller and good looking people make more money and are generally happier? Tell me.

Why are short and fat people more likely to be depressed?

These are facts btw.

I'm not trolling. Why do taller and good looking people make more money and are generally happier? Tell me.

That's FACT btw.
    Height has nothing to do with it. If you look at studies, and take a look at the control groups/demographics you might be more inclined to understand. There's significantly more at play here.

Less to do with height than anything else. It's just a coincidence.

Why do taller and good looking people make more money and are generally happier? Tell me.

That's FACT by the way (studies).
    I don't know but who gives a fuk?

Why on earth would anyone waste even an once of energy on chit they cannot change? Do you know what happened when I realized I was shorter than other kids when I was in high school? I realized basketball wasn't gonna be my "thing". I also realized I was articulate, funny, witty and just as smart as the next dude. That resulted plenty of female interaction, I have a good career and guess what...I fukin make the same amount of money as the 6'2" guy that sits next to me.

Again...why the fuk would I ever give it another thought?

I don't know but who gives a fuk?

Why on earth would anyone waste even an once of energy on chit they cannot change? Do you know what happened when I realized I was shorter than other kids when I was in high school? I realized basketball wasn't gonna be my "thing". I also realized I was articulate, funny, witty and just as smart as the next dude. That resulted plenty of female interaction, I have a good career and guess what...I fukin make the same amount of money as the 6'2" that sits next to me.

Again...why the fuk would I ever give it another thought?
    That's fine lol, I'm not tall either and I've accepted that. I can gain 1 more inch at the most, if I tried.

But there's always room for improvement in other areas, that's all I'm saying.

That's fine lol, I'm not tall either and I've accepted that. I can gain 1 more inch at the most, if I tried.

But there's always room for improvement in other areas, that's all I'm saying.
    So focus on what you can change but not chit like 8% bodyfat. Pro tip: No one gives a fuk about that.

seven11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) seven11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) seven11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) seven11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) seven11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) seven11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) seven11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) seven11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) seven11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) seven11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) seven11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    right place, right time

buttplug thumb of peace invrlose123's Avatar
    invrlose123 is a name known to all. (+5000) invrlose123 is a name known to all. (+5000) invrlose123 is a name known to all. (+5000) invrlose123 is a name known to all. (+5000) invrlose123 is a name known to all. (+5000) invrlose123 is a name known to all. (+5000) invrlose123 is a name known to all. (+5000) invrlose123 is a name known to all. (+5000) invrlose123 is a name known to all. (+5000) invrlose123 is a name known to all. (+5000) invrlose123 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    My idea of success:

Nice body
    Smart (like 125+ IQ and able to think scientifically)
    Good job with extra cash to buy things you want and not care
    Owning your own house
    Paying all of your bills and having good credit
    If you have a girlfriend / wife she better be on your level too
    Being informed and not being an ignorant dumbass
    Being able to set your mind on something and accomplish it; ie. Deciding you want to learn about cars and eventually building one if that interests you.
    Doctor of Pharmacy student crew

Needs to get back in to the gym crew

Non-lifting phaggot crew

baraka28 is just really nice. (+1000) baraka28 is just really nice. (+1000) baraka28 is just really nice. (+1000) baraka28 is just really nice. (+1000) baraka28 is just really nice. (+1000) baraka28 is just really nice. (+1000) baraka28 is just really nice. (+1000) baraka28 is just really nice. (+1000) baraka28 is just really nice. (+1000) baraka28 is just really nice. (+1000) baraka28 is just really nice. (+1000)
    If you need to check if you fill some criteria to consider yourself successful, you're not succesful
    Always pick #4 crew

Originally Posted by Better Unborn View Post
    Height: 6'6+ (lol at misc claiming 6'2 is tall or "manmore status"... maybe in Asia)
    Weight: 300lbs (180lbs? If you are under 200lbs at ANY height you are basically a woman)
    Bodyfat: 5% (if you are any higher than that the huge amount of fat you have promotes more estrogen which screws up your decision making)
    Dink: 9" length and at LEAST 7" girth (Srsly, if your girth is less than 7", your length doesn't even matter.. you can't stretch a girl)
    Hairline: Norwood -1 (negative one). Lol at thinking you can make it big by being a baldcel. Women don't see you and men don't respect you.
    Ancestry: Wealthy bloodline. Lol at thinking that you can truly make it as new rich. Nothing is more cringeworthy than peasants that get a little bit of money and act like uncultured. savages. Lol just lol at not being raised in wealth and privilege.

You not gonna make it otherwise.
    Repped.

Seems a little difficult, but it's definitely achievable with the right motivation and some consistent effort.

Surgery can pretty much take care of everything (even the bloodline part).