Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    IronKrazy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronKrazy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronKrazy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronKrazy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronKrazy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronKrazy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronKrazy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronKrazy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronKrazy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronKrazy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronKrazy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol just lol.

Never fails. Tues and Wed were a couple of the worst days since doing this job for close to 5 years. Got in close to 8:00 both nights and then Thurs I crashed hard for the night even though I got home early. So what ever. I'm just going to have to set up a 2 day a week routine and hope I can get that in. Like Mon and Thur and then Sat for 3 days if I can get in the first 2. I could easily... EASILY squat daily for a Daily MAX but I am just too fatigued from this job. I remember taking a few months off from work, hitting 405lbs x1 and then doing 315lbs 3x5 immediately after it, mixed grip of course. If I tried that now I'd snap my chit up or drain myself so bad I wouldn't go into work the next day. So fukin depressing. I should have known better than to set on a routine like that above. Not giving up though. Also things are looking to change at work to where I may not have to worry about late AF nights and will have a decent amount of energy and recoverability at some point. Fingers crossed.

IronKrazy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronKrazy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronKrazy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronKrazy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronKrazy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronKrazy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronKrazy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronKrazy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronKrazy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronKrazy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronKrazy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wednesday - Zercher/RDL

Zercher - 135lbs 4x10

RDL - 145lbs 4x10

Starting with 50% of a TM from back squat on the Zercher and 10lbs heavier on the RDL as I haven't done this before. I probably could have started 10lbs or so lighter with the squats but it wasn't bad. Just not used to the work. My core is going to get fukin worked on this. Not sure on progression, probably go down to 4x8, 4x6 ect. But I won't peak too hard, I don't want to do that for a while. I want to try and go submaximal and build some muscle. I will however work up to a decent single to prime myself before getting to work.

So I think it's time to try something new. Going to do sort of an "off season" approach going from the easiest variation to the comp lift. Hopefully by staying away from high intensity and sheer on the spine I can recover and repeat these sessions. Time to work the muscles now instead of just heaving weight. The Zercher felt amazing. Absolutely not used to doing "work" so my lack of capacity showed tonight. The squats were about a 7-8 on the work scale, not so much CNS output obviously.

Thinking of doing a front/back, upper/lower thing where I hit the antagonist muscles the same night. Lower quads/hams, upper chest, delts/back, triceps etc. So I hope to get upper in tomorrow. Not setting anything in concrete as I have before and things just fall through. But I really can't see why I wouldn't get it in. I wish I could start with dumbbells as my first variation but I'm going to work different grips. Like CGBP and neutral and then as it gets heavier go to neutral and wide and then wide grip. I will also pay attention to bar placement on my chest. I think I have been nailing everything considering form but might be aiming too low on my sternum placing a lot of load on my AC joint. It's also going to help starting light on this. Going to get a couple days in this week just to prime myself and then should be good to go next week.

Out... to try this again.

Thursday - Bench/Row

170lbs x1
    110lbs 4x10 - CGBP x2 / Neutral Grip x2

x1 Rack Pull Just Above Knees - 385lbs Mixed Grip
    BOR - 120lbs 4x10
    OAR - 3x AMRAP - BAR+25lbs - 16/14/12

So I got it done. Bench. Bench, bench....... bench. No pain but the area around my AC Joint feels weak compared to my right side. Guess I'll see if anything flares up but so far things seem fine. For sure very detrained with pressing. If things go south it may be it for benching. Figures. Never did anything stupid with the movement and I just don't know why my AC Joint has taken the hit. Work, benching? I don't know. I also just can't find the spot to lower the bar to. Bench is so fuking technical. Elbows out too much, tucked too much, grip too wide for anthropometry or too narrow etc etc. I see people doing 500lb Larson pressing, feet up, shifting around but I try and keep my form perfect from the time I started and my AC went to **** only getting to 230lbs x1. Fuking hell I'm so depressed over this. Maybe I've just relied more on my frame, motor units and the like to get to 230lbs x1 and not the muscle mass required to efficiently get to it? I may just blast the fuk out of my upper body with pressing and rowing and keep progressing with squats. Lots of questions to ask myself and sort through.

I did however get a nice amount of rowing volume in tonight. I could already feel my muscles being worked so that's good. Did a rack pull just because I wanted to and with all the rage I figured why not. Plus I wanted to kind of prime myself a little without taxing my lower back. Felt good but my hands are not used to the knurling nor is my grip used to holding that kind of weight. Did BOR with a nice stretch at the bottom each rep. And then with OAR's I used my barbell with a 25lb plate at one end. So take a stab at what the weight may be. 50lbs+/- ? Either way it's just added, isolated volume.

Out until the next lower session or if I decide to blast my upper body again on Sat night.

Saturday - Bench/Row

170lbs x1
    110lbs x4 Sets - 20/15/10/10 - Rep Total 55 - x2 CGBP - x2 Neutral
    BOR 120lbs x3 Sets - 15/15/15 - Rep Total 45
    Chin Up/Pull Up - 2x3
    Curls - BAR 2x20

Hehe. I was naughty and did a rep total instead of 4x10. BUT! I did use the same weight and it's just a tad over the volume done last session. So no big deal. Just wanted to know what I might be missing out on by not going all out with about 1-2 reps left with submaximal weight. TBH I kind of like the rep goal system. I kind of wish, NO, I wish I have put my ego in check and dropped down to an effective submaximal % and did some volume work. I believe I would have saved my left shoulder the trauma or extreme inflammation. I guess I just wanted to hit that last goal of 2 plates on bench. Which I did and can get within 10-15lbs when ever I want now. Not impressive to many but an extremely major and important goal for me.

Anyway I think I may just stay with this, instead of straight sets, as I feel limiting myself to just 10 reps just didn't feel right and unfulfilling. Time to add 5-10lbs a week, take off a little on rows as it might be a tick too heavy and try and stay as close to 50 reps as possible. Not going to go too low maybe 25 reps in 4 sets.

Out for some Zerchers and RDL's on Monday!

Monday - Zercher/RDL

Zercher
    210lbs x1
    140lbs - 14/13/12/11 - 50 Reps

RDL
    160lbs - 15/15/13/12 - 55 Reps (Mixed Grip Last 2 Sets - Switched Supinated Hand Each Set)

Holy chit. I mean Ho. Lee. Chit! I am immediately typing this out right after my last set of squats to keep my thoughts fresh and to take a few minute break until I hit RDL's. My quads feel like they are going to explode!! In a GOOD way! Especially the tear drop or close to the knee. Crazy pump and tight AF! That 210lbs x1 felt great as well. Just worked up 25lbs from the bar or so (2 x 8-10 with BAR) and did a single I knew I could hit. I fukin LOVE this movement! Crease of the bows are red and there are marks from the knurling but I love it! From the way my quads feel, I have a feeling this is what's going to help me raise my squat. As long as I get enough protein, sleep etc I should make some nice gains from this progression. My legs need it badly. I also feel that this lift works the middle and upper quad very well since going ATG with these. I even paused a couple times near the end of the last sets lol.

As for the RDL's. I bumped it up 10lbs as I feel I wasn't getting enough tension on my hams. A little timid with the RDL as I've never put this kind of volume or work directly on them. So I'm using a weight that will or should net me some gains but not to where I pull something.

I also may look into getting straps. Fukers are cheap and it would really help with rows and anything else high volume. My plan would be to exhaust my grip until I just can't go anymore, no matter the intensity and THEN bust them out. Not use them from the very first rep.

So that's that. I am hungry AF and I feel worked for sure! Lets see how I feel through out the week!

OUT!

Tuesday - Bench/Row

Bench
    185lbs x1
    115lbs - 20-12-14-12 - 58 Reps CGBP x2/Neutral Grip x2

BOR
    120lbs - 18-16-14-14 - 62 Reps
    D-Handle Row
    100lbs - 18-16-14-12 - 60 Reps

Whew. Yeah budday. Got it done.

Starting out with bench I felt ok working up to a single BUT... I started to get the jitters from too much caffeine today and a lack of food. I know, fuk me right. I'm doing volume but I didn't eat enough through out the day. No time boyos. Anyway, I had 2 Five Hr Energies today and 2 cups of coffee when I got home from work. Needless to say right after the first set of bench, which I start with CGBP and switch back and forth, I crashed hard AF! I slammed what I could, powdered donuts, 3 glasses of milk and like 6 pieces of bread and got back to it. Helped tremendously! I also went into my second set a little too fast as well. But I got it done. Lesson learned but at the same time it is what it is with how my days go.

As for rows. Killed it with some volume. Standard deep stretch BOR's and then I have that D handle that's used for row machines and used it on my bar with a 45lb, 25lb, 10lb plate and about 20lbs of the bar. So about 100lbs give or take. Nice deep stretch, 45deg and little momentum as possible. I was burned from the BOR's already mind you lol. Video just to show.

Out.

Monday - Zercher/Knee Level Rack Pull

Zercher - 240lbs x1 - 80% = 190lbs 3x3
    Rack Pull - Up To 315lbs Dbl Over x1 - With Straps - 365lbs x3 - 405lbs x2 - 420lbs x1

Man I fukin LOVE THIS ZERCHER CHIT!!! Fukin PUMPED! Such a brutal movement while holding the weight in your arms and blasting up from the bottom! Not a full cycle mind you but still as low as possible after squatting down. Just feel like hitting things heavy again. The 240lbs was like a nice solid 7 - 8. I think I can match my recent low bar back squat daily 1RM which was 285lbs. Going to try and hit this 240lbs as often as possible this week.

With the rack pull. I bought straps and wanted to try them out and I banged them out easily. Felt fantastic to pull that weight. What's crazy is the weight isn't that much further from the floor to where I have it on the spotter arms. Can 8-10 inches more be that damn difficult or scary or hard on the lower back. The pull from the floor feels like it's 99% of the lift lol.

Anyway. Just a fun night of liftin.

Out.

Zercher/Bench

Zercher
    245lbs x1

Bench
    180lbs x1 - 135lbs 3x5 - Left AC Joint Is Done.

Zercher felt awesome. Bench sucked. My AC joint is toast. No matter the grip width or where I brought the bar down, I can feel discomfort and a weakened left side. I'm not sure if I have a tear, minor separation or even an abnormality in that AC joint that has evolved into a constant discomfort but.... I think that's it. I felt good warming up but the minute some weight gets put on it like 135lbs+ I can feel it come through.

I don't even know anymore. I may just work on getting as strong as possible with my pulls and squatting and really let my shoulder heal for a while. But this may be it with bench and 230lbs x1 may be the top set forever.

Out.

Thursday - OHP

Red band pull a parts and shoulder dislocates to warm up.
    145lbs x1
    105lbs 3x3

Well I don't know what to say. I am at a loss for words. Tonight was a PR I believe as well. Worked up to a top single, strict, on OHP. No pain.... at... all. Nor was there during the little bit of volume. The 145lbs x1 was like a 9 - 9.5. Just a nice little fight, no grinder.

I don't get it. Maybe I should just stick with OHP'ing a little bit now. I don't know why I did this, I just felt loosened up and figured I'd work with a vertical motion instead of horizontal. I'll take it though.

Out.

Monday - Pen Row / BOR

Pen Row - 275lbs x1 (Cheat) - 165lbs 2x5
    BOR - 165lbs x11

----------------------------------------------------

Tuesday - Push Press / OHP

Push Press - 135lbs x3 - 145lbs x2 - 155lbs x1
    Push Press - 110lbs x3 - 115lbs x3 - 120lbs x3
    OHP - 75lbs x15

Just posting what I did yesterday and tonight.

JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hate OHP

Originally Posted by JRMoore82 View Post
    Hate OHP
    lol!

Monday -

Squat - 3x5 @ 155lbs
    Bench - 3x5 @ 125lbs
    Pen Row - 5x3 @ 135lbs

Picking up about where I left off with SS at the beginning of my thread. I never did get very far as things hindered my progress with the routine and now I want to see just how far I can go. Only thing is I am saving deadlift for session B with OHP. And I am going to do 5x3 Pen Rows as they are supposed to be an explosive movement and it will allow me to get a bit heavier with the same amount of reps compared to bench/ohp. Also I will be doing 3x3 deadlifts on Ohp day. So session B is going to be press and deadlifts.

After all this program hopping and trying things I keep coming back to simple and effective.... until it won't be. I have to have noob gains left. Especially with the squat. So this is what I have come back to. I don't regret what I've done through out this thread as it's gotten me to 3 amazing lifetime achievements for myself and then some. Now that I "know" what it's like to be at those 2/3/4 plate stats I want to try and do it right.

The ohp'ing, band work, extra fish oil etc I think has helped tremendously for my shoulder. Along with rest and time away from things. Taking it easy at work with my left side. Etc. I felt VERY recovered tonight, I started light and tried to focus on form, control and technique as best as possible. Especially on bench.

So that's that. Wed will be session B.

JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Keep at it!

Thanks Jay! Thanks for sticking with me.

Wednesday -

Squat - 165lbs 3x5
    Ohp - 75lbs 3x5
    Deadlift - 225lbs 3x3

Honest post is honest. Thought about puss'n out and doing pen rows instead as I am so fearful of waking up like I got ran over by a fukin train. Plus my back got a chit ton of volume these past two days from work as it's a bit heavy this week. But honestly it felt great to get this in. No I'm not even close to anything that's going to hit me yet BUT I should surpass my previous records of doing SS. Or at least a VERY close version and actually doing 3 days. Not even going to say can't wait to hit this or do that. Just going to get it in until I start to fade on things. Only note is shoulder feels good, even during low bar.

Out.

Too late to lift Friday night as the kid went to sleep early. Was going to get something in last night but I had a bout with heat exhaustion. My face/jaw area became numb and I was having tunnel vision. I almost passed out at work. So I had absolutely nothing left in me last night. I'm going to pick back up today and continue as much as I can until I can't because of work or fatigue and then take a step back.

Monday -

Squat - 3x5 @ 175lbs
    Bench - 3x5 @ 135lbs
    Pen Row - 5x3 @ 145lbs
    Curls - 105lbs x1 - 60lbs x10 x9 x7

So I didn't get it in yesterday either. Just wanted to kick back after the last few days I've had. Anyway, 10lbs more than before and did some curls. Arms and upper body felt swole and solid today dayum lol. Those curls should help a little with power and stability over time. Only doing them once, maybe twice a week. I don't want to add too much to my recovery. I'd say about 95% or so strict on the 105lbs. I see no benefit to swinging it up like crazy lol.

I've been benching all wrong boyos. Fuk me. I was relying too much on my shoulders to move the weight and not my back, chest and triceps. I'm REALLY keeping things locked down and back with little to no momentum of the shoulders. Feels pretty good right now.

Squats feel good and solid. Not sure how far I'm going to go but we'll see. And the rows were easy AF.... as of now.

I feel good. Hopefully with the cooler temps this week and maybe not too heavy of a week I can get in a solid week.

Wednesday

Squat - 3x5 @ 185lbs
    Bench - 3x5 @ 145lbs
    Deadlift - 3x3 @ 235lbs
    Curls - 60lbs x15 x10 x10

Took about a 2hr nap from 6:30 to 9:15 tonight. I had to get this in. Woke up, walked around, hit some ammonia and got it done. Don't know how I did this tonight but I'm damn proud of myself.

Yes I benched again instead of ohp. I'll probably either do ohp as a light day when I need to or make it Fri. I just feel like I lose the groove and stimulus of benching if I don't keep it frequent.

I do notice that another reason for my left shoulder pain was because I wasn't flexing, gripping and pressing with all my power. So instead most of the weight settles on my shoulders. Just so fuking wore out from this job. Shoulder feels fine but I felt it when I wasn't giving it my all.

Out.

Friday -

Squat - 3x5 @ 195lbs
    Bench - 3x5 @ 155lbs
    Pen Row - 5x3 @ 175lbs
    Curls - 65lbs x15 x15 x10

Banged this the FUK out! Listened to Pantera. After The Burial. The Amity Affliction. Nuff said!

Ben0090 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ben0090 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ben0090 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ben0090 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ben0090 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ben0090 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ben0090 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ben0090 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ben0090 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ben0090 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ben0090 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by IronKrazy View Post
    Friday -

Squat - 3x5 @ 195lbs
    Bench - 3x5 @ 155lbs
    Pen Row - 5x3 @ 175lbs
    Curls - 65lbs x15 x15 x10

Banged this the FUK out! Listened to Pantera. After The Burial. The Amity Affliction. Nuff said!
    Good stuff
    FMH Crew resident manlet

Originally Posted by Ben0090 View Post
    Good stuff
    Thanks Ben! Next week and certainly the following week are going to be PR's in terms of frequency with 3x5. The following week after next will be actual PR's with 3x5. That will be the week of 235/245/255 maybe lol. I feel pretty damn confident but nervous as well. Bench? I don't know. I might get another 10lb jump and then will have to go to 5lbs. I may switch up priority and do bench first when 100% fresh going in as I near 175lbs+. I don't feel I need to be too fresh to bang out squats and bench as light as it is shouldn't affect it that bad.

Anyway I appreciate you checking in man! I'll skate on over to your thread as well ASAP.

Monday

Squat - 3x5 @ 205lbs
    Bench - 3x5 @ 165lbs
    Pen Row - 5x3 @ 185lbs
    Curls - 70lbs x15 x11 x10

Got this in early so I could start recovering before worky tomorrow.

Damn good session I have to say. Squats after 225 will start to become actual work lol... in a way. Maybe, maybe not. I think 3x5 is for sure the bare minimum of volume to drive progress. Especially on bench. Bench is a finicky little fuker. I have to admit, considering all the 1RM'ing I have done over the past couple years or so, I am lucky to have not really fuked myself up. At least anymore than I possibly have. I just wanted to get that 2 plate so bad, which I did but now I know that bench needs frequency and volume and over time you WILL notice yourself getting, thick, tight, solid and primed to peak.

So...

Squats. I have a good way to go. I think around the 240lb mark is when things will start to get brutal. Especially getting it in mid week with work and all.

Bench. 165lbs wasn't the sweet spot but it was close. Taking a cue from Brandon Lilly really brought me back to center. Literally. After unracking find where the bar feels weightless and that's where you should be 100% of the time. Don't touch lower, or higher. Bring it down... right, there. So far so good. Tucking ever so slightly, I have my pinky about a 1/4" from the rings and I make sure to stay retracted and hit my mark. I'll see how 175lbs goes but if I feel I need to, I'll do 5lbs up to 185lbs. if not I'll just get in what I can, see what happens on the repeat and then reset and build up 5lbs at a time from like 160lbs or so.

Pen row. Form about 95% but will start to suffer quickly as I near 200lbs+ Not much to say about this lift.

Curls. Arms blew up and felt swole AF lol. Not sheriff creatine or fish oil but dang lol!

Gonna do dis! OUT!

Thursday -

Squat - 3x5 @ 215lbs
    Bench - 1x5 - 1x4 - 1x5 @ 175lbs RPE 9 - 9.5
    Deadlift - 3x3 @ 245lbs
    Curls - 70lbs x15 x12 x10

For sure gonna do dis but a day late lol.

I'm glad I didn't hit it up last night. I needed some extra zzzzz's as fatigue was creepin up. Felt good, solid and refreshed tonight and it showed on everything except curls. Didn't really gain much ground there. Which isn't a priority anyway.

Squats felt solid. Very solid. Heavy. But solid. Did I mention they felt solid lol. As I creep toward 235lbs+ is where it's going to get tough. Speed was there and I took maybe 2.5-3 minute breaks for squats.

As for bench. lol just lol. Needed all 5 minutes here each set. My form and technique is on point right now. I have REALLY honed in on feeling the weight on my rear delts and pressing with my "arms", lats, back etc. Didn't wait long enough on the 2nd set and my right hamstring started cramping in the middle of the cot dayum set! I'm pretty sure tonight was or pretty much was going to be a PR. Going to have to double check but I'm quite certain. I had all 3 sets but missed a rep cuz cramp and rushed back into the next set. Going to try 185lbs on Saturday night just to see but it may be time to reset back a little and work up 5lbs instead. I am stoked at what I have come across as far as form and technique. Keeping everything locked back and down and pressing off my rear delts feels damn close to perfect. No shoulder pain either.

Deadlift lol. Not even close to being heavy and doing double over still.

So yeah. 2 wheels on each side, Dat 185 on bench and rows on Sat. Out fellas.

Did the squats feel solid?

Originally Posted by JRMoore82 View Post
    Did the squats feel solid?
    Fukin lol. I'm-a reck ya ya cheeky kent!!

Monday

Squat - 3x5 @ 225lbs @ RPE 7.5
    Bench - 1x5 - 1x5 - 1x4 @ 185lbs RPE @ 10 Last Set
    Deadlift - 3x3 @ 265lbs DBL Over
    Curls - 75lbs x12 x10 x8

Best day of lifting since I started even though 225lbs was with only 3x5 and with a last rep fail on bench.

Squats were heavy. I felt solid and in control but still heavy. Some were below parallel, some at and a couple paused at parallel.

Bench!! Fuk yeah man. This was failure on the very last rep but not really because of tech or form, just muscle fatigue. I took a 5 min break at least but I gassed out near half way on the last rep lol. I'm good I'll take it. I think it would be smart to either retry 185lbs or maybe even drop back to 170lbs and work up 5lbs at a time. Going to pound a heavy whey shake with everything I take and hope for the best next time. So fukin happy right now.

Deadlifts. I'm going to try and get it in 2x's this week. Other than that speed was there, felt light and I even held it at the top for about 10 seconds for some grip work. And then curls.

With the way I felt after having so much rest and only doing Mon/Thur last week I almost feel I should keep it that way. I'm afraid if I try to bang chit out 3x's a week I won't be ready and will just fail hard. In terms of fatigue especially and then muscle recovery. I'll see how I feel Wed.

Out!

Squat - 3x5 @ 235lbs @ RPE 8 - 8.5 - 275lbs - 315lbs - 375lbs - 405lbs Walk Outs
    Bench - 1x5 - 1x3 - N/A @ 185lbs - 135lbs x10 Back Off
    Pen Row - 5x3 @ 195lbs - 135lbs x15 BOR Back Off
    Curls - 65lbs x16 x10

Just didn't have it in me tonight. Even though I had today off for the 4th I just wasn't feelin it. Especially with my upper left glute feeling stupid AF. But I knew it was just a tight muscle or some chit so I banged out what I could.

Squats. Heavy"er". I'm thinking 245lbs to 255lbs is going to be where things start to fall off. Like maybe my legs. And then did some walkouts. Just wanted to feel some heavy weight on my back.

Bench. I kind of figured it was too soon to try 185lbs again. I should have done a light day, ohp'd or backed down to like 170lbs. Last rep of set 1 became slow, took the full 5 minutes but after rep 3 of set 2 I knew I was done. So it's time to strategize bench. Probably back down and work up 5lbs instead from around 160lbs or so. I'll look into what it says when stalling on a lift.

Pen row is heavy. Not really using any English to get it up but it's heavy. 205lbs shouldn't be too bad next round. Then curls.

Sort of disappointed but at least I tried. Probably won't lift again until Saturday. I was actually thinking of doing a Mon, Wed heavy schedule with Fri or Sat being an assistance type day with some volume. Like high bar, CGBP, RDL's and tri ext's with the bar.

Out.

trey1x1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) trey1x1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) trey1x1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) trey1x1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) trey1x1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) trey1x1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) trey1x1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) trey1x1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) trey1x1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) trey1x1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) trey1x1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I love squat walkouts (and pretty much any overloading exercise lol)
    Keep it up man
    Log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=176477061

Current Bests:
    Bench: 270x15 / 290x12
    Squat (paused, beltless): 10x425x3 / 455x8
    Deadlift (beltless): 500x4 (double overhand) / 465x10 / 405x22
    Overhead Press: 205x11

Trey man, thanks! Doing what I can with the time and energy allowed!

Monday -

Squat - 3x5 @ 245lbs @ RPE 9.5 - 10

Bench - (WIDE GRIP) 175lbs x5 - 160lbs x5 - (NEUTRAL GRIP) 140lbs 3x5

Pen Row - 225lbs x1 - 185lbs x5 - 165lbs x5 - (BOR) 145lbs 2x10

Finished off 3x5 with the squat and even though there were no grinders I know there is no way 255lbs 3x5 is going to be of any benefit to me. I'm not feeling it in my muscles anymore, I feel it in my bones lol. I will say though, I did start with a 245lb TM on squats so to have done 3x5 with it feels pretty good and it's a PR on 3x5 as well. In a way I put 90lbs on my 3x5 in a month lol. Feelsgoodman.

Bench. I just did the Russian Bear for today and will probably just do it some more this week. Sort of a deload, sort of a change with some extra volume. I just didn't want to get burnt out on a hard 3x5.

Pen row. Kind of the same as bench. Just wanted to bang a heavy single and then do some back off work. I was getting pressed for time so I hit up 2x10 at the end real quick. This was a 2hr session for Christ sake.

Out until next time.

MONDAY - Squat

BAR 2x10 - 95lbs x10 - 125lbs x8 - 150lbs x6 - 175lbs x4 - 200lbs x1 - 225lbs x1 - 250lbs x1 - 275lbs x1 - 315lbs x1

225lbs 10x3

I really have no idea why I did this or if it's going to do anything tbh. I just wanted to do a "leg day".

Everything up to 315lbs felt good. But with 315lbs my core broke just a bit and I folded a little so I called it. I probably could have thrown another 15-20lbs on if my form didn't break but no need. I just do NOT have the leg mass to get passed 315lbs/330lbs! I could feel the difference of my muscles working more with around 175 to 225lbs. Anything after that bones and joints were taking over. Sickening.

The 225lbs 10x3 was really weird. It was like I was never going to hit failure with it. Like I could have went all night just hitting a set of 3, resting and doing it again. Thought about calling it at like 5x3 and even 8x3 but me being me I pushed through which hopefully wasn't a bad thing.

I also took some time to read up about femur length and I played with my squat stance today warming up with the bar. Just not sure right now so I stuck with quite wide and low bar. I did a few sets with the 225lbs high bar, a bit narrow and deep but I could feel it was a bit more difficult to get the weight moving. Need to practice narrow and high bar and using that bounce out of the hole like oly lifters do.

Not sure what to do on my second day of squats this week. But bench is either tomorrow or Wednesday.

Out.