Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    jimbuick is just really nice. (+1000) jimbuick is just really nice. (+1000) jimbuick is just really nice. (+1000) jimbuick is just really nice. (+1000) jimbuick is just really nice. (+1000) jimbuick is just really nice. (+1000) jimbuick is just really nice. (+1000) jimbuick is just really nice. (+1000) jimbuick is just really nice. (+1000) jimbuick is just really nice. (+1000) jimbuick is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MonkeyT View Post
    There΄s very little difference. The competition equipment is slightly more expensive, but it is only slightly, and that is only to cover a cost for final calibration certification.

The bars and discs are almost exactly the same between the Training and Competition versions. There is a subtle difference in the knurling on the bar, the competition bar has a slightly more coarse knurling, the training bar is just toned down slightly so it can be used for more reps. Then the competition gets a final calibration certification and a sticker in the centre of the bar (yellow for woman bar, blue for mens bar), which the training bar does not get - In essence, they are exactly the same, same steel, same bearings, same whip, same components totally, manufactured, tested and assembled in exactly the same way, in Sweden.

The discs are identical, except for a final calibration certification that the competition discs get. Very small price difference as the product is exactly the same.

The competition and training collars are totally different. The comp collars are 50mm wide, the training collars are 71mm wide - The comp collars have a ship wheel type method of clamping down, the training collar has a knurling ring to clamp down. The training collars are almost identical to a pair of Ivanko COC2.5kg. The comp collars are more than double the price of the training collars. The comp collars are totally superior to the training collars (IMO), just easier/faster to clamp the plates tightly, of course the training collars are excellent too, just like the Ivanko COCs are. Both internally have the pressure ring to clamp onto the bar.

The 2.5kg and 5kg change plates are exactly the same, competition or training.

The smaller 0.5 - 2kg change plates are "friction grip" with the competition line, and non friction grip with the training line. Very small price difference between them again.

Looking at the image, I don't know what the "fractional" plates are, but they aren't Eleiko. (the white, black, red and blue pairs next to the training collar, directly on the rubber platform). Rogue do a set of "fractional" with those colours, they look similar from what I can see.
    Damn.

Thanks for the info, sent some green your way!
    ()---() York Barbell Club #76 (RH) ()---()
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #98 []---[]

jimbuick is just really nice. (+1000) jimbuick is just really nice. (+1000) jimbuick is just really nice. (+1000) jimbuick is just really nice. (+1000) jimbuick is just really nice. (+1000) jimbuick is just really nice. (+1000) jimbuick is just really nice. (+1000) jimbuick is just really nice. (+1000) jimbuick is just really nice. (+1000) jimbuick is just really nice. (+1000) jimbuick is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ubernoob View Post
    Besides my ivanko plates and bar this is the best quality that has popped up in my area in 6 years (srs). I am tempted and in discussion to get the training set. The guy sells a crapload of quality items and I am assuming he is moving as he sold a nice GHD for less than half the cost and I missed out by 15 minutes. Tempted but if I get this my GHD purchase is gone.
    You're in SA? Cool.

Yeah, they look great. 80% of new price for year old Eleiko is solid pricing, and the more I look at the ad the more I want to go get them lol.
    ()---() York Barbell Club #76 (RH) ()---()
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #98 []---[]

rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Eleiko USA shows the power lock bars and collars available for pre-sale with a March delivery. Curious to see one of these in action.
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #4 []---[]
    []---[] Rogue Barbell Club #9 []---[]
    []---[] Equipment Crew #76 []---[]

MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I still haven't seen these in use yet. My supplier still doesn't have stock.

Originally Posted by rpark View Post
    Eleiko USA shows the power lock bars and collars available for pre-sale with a March delivery. Curious to see one of these in action.
    ▪██─────██▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #75 ▪██─────██▪

MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Bumped for this image and hoping for further pictures of his close family

ahoskinson44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahoskinson44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahoskinson44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahoskinson44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahoskinson44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahoskinson44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahoskinson44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahoskinson44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahoskinson44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahoskinson44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahoskinson44 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    http://imagecdn.bodybuilding.com/gal...d0-100x100.jpg

I cant find any info on these or how much they would sell for. I feel like they are old at least maybe 70s. All the pics i see on line are of different plates, maybe these are rare
    United States Navy Veteran
    NIU Graduate

smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ahoskinson44 View Post

I cant find any info on these or how much they would sell for. I feel like they are old at least maybe 70s. All the pics i see on line are of different plates, maybe these are rare
    Pm me back and we can talk prices if you are looking to sell.
    I'm interested in them (not for flipping) so the price would be good for you.
    Best Raw total 1850 at 181 lbs
    best comp raw lifts @ 181
    squat 710
    bench 500
    deadlift 670
    "Lightest man to bench 500 raw in a full meet"
    my you tube channel of my training http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkt7CVJ7443k6Vu_1DwP3UA
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #9 ||---||
    ()---() York Barbell Club #81 ()---()
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #81 []---[]

The image is so small I can hardly see them. Do you have a larger image?

ahoskinson44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahoskinson44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahoskinson44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahoskinson44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahoskinson44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahoskinson44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahoskinson44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahoskinson44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahoskinson44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahoskinson44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahoskinson44 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    NIU Graduate

Real nice find!!

I΄ve asked someone and hope they can give us a bit more information on these. I΄ll update if they come back with information.

Attached Images

Thanks monkeyt that would be great
    NIU Graduate

I dont know how to copy and paste an email but i received a reply back from Eleiko. They said they were from the 1960s and they are uncommon.
    NIU Graduate

That is very cool news. I΄d certainly call a 60s set of Eleiko a special find. I love the worn look, I wouldn΄t do anything to them other than a light clean, and then lift them of course

I dont know how to copy and paste an email but i received a reply back from Eleiko. They said they were from the 1960s and they are uncommon.

That is very cool news. I΄d certainly call a 60s set of Eleiko a special find. I love the worn look, I wouldn΄t do anything to them other than a light clean, and then lift them of course

Have you heard anything back on any info for these?
    NIU Graduate

Have you heard anything back on any info for these?
    Unfortuantely not. There΄s very little information on vintage Eleiko, it΄s a shame imo.

rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000)
    New product from Eleiko? Can't say I've seen these before, also somewhat surprised as they don't seem to fit into the normal product offerings.... at least to me

[]---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #4 []---[]
    []---[] Rogue Barbell Club #9 []---[]
    []---[] Equipment Crew #76 []---[]

They aren't new. I΄m not sure when they were introduced but the Vulcano range has certainly been available a few years at least. I think they are generally unknown to most as, like you say, they aren't really mainstream Eleiko products.

I looked at buying some quite some time ago and asked if they had any smell (as I had just had a terrible experience with some other rubber plates that stunk), I was told they didn΄t have any smell. I also asked if they were made in Sweden, I΄m not 100% sure, but I think I remember them telling me that they are one of the few Eleiko products that are not made in-house in Sweden (XF bumpers are not made in Sweden for sure, but again have no discernible smell - That was what I bought in the end).

EDIT - I had a look back and found some images for the Vulcano range from 2012. I then found an Eleiko PDF which was published in May 2012, it could well be the actual release of the plates, but in any event they were certainly available as far back as May 2012.

New product from Eleiko? Can't say I've seen these before, also somewhat surprised as they don't seem to fit into the normal product offerings.... at least to me

Attached Images
    Last edited by MonkeyT; 03-12-2016 at 07:53 AM. Reason: add dating

Short (Eleiko marketing) video showing the Powerlock collar in use.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DO-frSwNEN0

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    The bickering and insults need to stop. Not going to clean up this thread again.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Couple shots of my Eleiko Sport Training Bar (45lb version) that's a couple months old:

end cap:

lightly ribbed sleeve (and my wife's cute 10kg Rogue bar):

knurl:

mild center knurl:

sleeve collar thickness:
    (upper bar is Rogue B&R 2.0 bare steel bar, middle bar is American Barbell stainless Oly Comp bar, lower is Eleiko Sport Training chrome bar)

overall shot:

I'm really enjoying the bar. The bar spin PHENOMENAL is and there were zero quality issues with the bar. I purchased it new (on sale) direct from EleikoShop.com. Spin is so quick that it makes back squatting and bench press a bit scary as the bar wants to roll if you're not careful. I mainly use it for cleans & deadlifting.
    Equipment Crew #68, Ivanko Crew #47, Rogue Barbell Club #7, Mech6 Crew #30
    7'x18' Home Gym: http://goo.gl/CBphUy
    Best Lifts @ 153 bw: Sq 320, BP 245, DL 320, Press 155

Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by thejosef View Post
    sleeve collar thickness:
    (upper bar is Rogue B&R 2.0 bare steel bar, middle bar is American Barbell stainless Oly Comp bar, lower is Eleiko Sport Training chrome bar)
    this picture is beautiful. how do you like the B&R2.0? do you have a specific use for it vs the other bars?
    Domicron's Basement Gym and Fun House
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1451901723&viewfull=1#post1451901723

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #60

thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Domicron View Post
    this picture is beautiful. how do you like the B&R2.0? do you have a specific use for it vs the other bars?
    Thanks Dom. The Rogue B&R 2.0 is awesome. I love bare steel so it's right up my alley. The B&R 2.0 is my main bar for back squats, bench press, and press. If I could change one thing about it, I would leave off the oly knurl marks. It has dual knurl marks (power & oly), but it's a stiff 29mm bar. It just seems like 29mm bars should stick to powerlifting knurl marks, IMO. The knurling is really, really nice. I owned an Ohio Power Bar (bare steel) but sold it as the knurl was a bit too harsh when I would use it for press and bench press. The B&R 2.0 has a perfect moderate knurl pattern.

I really don't need two nice 28mm Olympic Bars, but I grabbed both when they had pretty great BF sales (AB 2 years ago, the Eleiko last year).. They also have very different feels to their knurl and spin. The AB bar has a very fine, but still grippy knurl in stainless with a smooth controlled spin.. I think the AB is my favorite bar. The Eleiko is a sharper knurl in chrome with insane spin. I like using the Eleiko for deadlifts due to the sharper knurl, and I also use it for lower rep, heavier cleans. I tend to grab the AB for higher rep cleans and snatches, and sometimes for shoulder press.. just because the stainless knurl feels so awesome.
    Equipment Crew #68, Ivanko Crew #47, Rogue Barbell Club #7, Mech6 Crew #30
    7'x18' Home Gym: http://goo.gl/CBphUy
    Best Lifts @ 153 bw: Sq 320, BP 245, DL 320, Press 155

Nice.

Agree on the B&R2, I would have bought one but for the dual markers, I don't like the hybrid standpoint - I went with the OHP in the end because of this. (plus it was easier to get the OHP in Europe but i didn΄t mind waiting if necessary, nearly got the AB stainless SPB but shipping was double the bar price, Rogue delivery to Europe wasn't that bad).

Regarding the Sport spin, I had the Sport bar initially and the spin was fantastic out of the packaging, the bar was unbelievable in feel compared to anything I΄d had previously, there certainly is an "Eleiko feel" which I loved from the outset! I upgraded it to a Training Bar (just because - lol) and when comparing it to the Sport I was slightly disappointed with the Training Bar spin, it just wasn't as fluid, which surprised me. Don't get me wrong, the Training Bar spin out of the box is good, very good, it just didn΄t seem as good as the Sport bar I had. This said, now the Training Bar is a few months old it has loosened up but I don't think even now it has the spin as good as the Sport was - There certainly is a very large case towards having a Sport Bar over anything else in the range - IMO - It is totally fantastic, same bar, same testing, totally the same feel, same everything except the 2 bearings - Congrats on the purchase, awesome bar indeed.

PS - Pure greed to have a stainless AB too. Jelly

Originally Posted by thejosef View Post
    Thanks Dom. The Rogue B&R 2.0 is awesome. I love bare steel so it's right up my alley. The B&R 2.0 is my main bar for back squats, bench press, and press. If I could change one thing about it, I would leave off the oly knurl marks. It has dual knurl marks (power & oly), but it's a stiff 29mm bar. It just seems like 29mm bars should stick to powerlifting knurl marks, IMO. The knurling is really, really nice. I owned an Ohio Power Bar (bare steel) but sold it as the knurl was a bit too harsh when I would use it for press and bench press. The B&R 2.0 has a perfect moderate knurl pattern.

I really don't need two nice 28mm Olympic Bars, but I grabbed both when they had pretty great BF sales (AB 2 years ago, the Eleiko last year).. They also have very different feels to their knurl and spin. The AB bar has a very fine, but still grippy knurl in stainless with a smooth controlled spin.. I think the AB is my favorite bar. The Eleiko is a sharper knurl in chrome with insane spin. I like using the Eleiko for deadlifts due to the sharper knurl, and I also use it for lower rep, heavier cleans. I tend to grab the AB for higher rep cleans and snatches, and sometimes for shoulder press.. just because the stainless knurl feels so awesome.

Eleiko Power Lock Barbell

Review use of the collar::

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofnJBNjgFB8

Garage Gym Full Review

http://www.garage-gyms.com/new-eleik...ng-bar-review/

Hope to see a review from a user here soon

Personally, I decided not to get one for the time being, I am so happy with my current Training Bar I don't want to go to the bother of selling it to get a Power Lock at this stage. In truth, I hardly ever use collars even though I have the Comp WL version - I was also concerned (as was the reviewer above) about the durability of the chrome on the edges of the ridged sleeves, it probably won't be an issue but only time will tell on that score.

Last edited by MonkeyT; 04-18-2016 at 03:09 AM. Reason: add text

morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Review use of the collar::

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofnJBNjgFB8

Garage Gym Full Review

http://www.garage-gyms.com/new-eleik...ng-bar-review/

Hope to see a review from a user here soon

Personally, I decided not to get one for the time being, I am so happy with my current Training Bar I don't want to go to the bother of selling it to get a Power Lock at this stage. In truth, I hardly ever use collars even though I have the Comp WL version - I was also concerned (as was the reviewer above) about the durability of the chrome on the edges of the ridged sleeves, it probably won't be an issue but only time will tell on that score.
    Neat stuff. It looks like those old Russian barbells. Panatta uses a similar design...

Originally Posted by morebarbell View Post
    Healthnut, have you seen Panatta's "OLYMPIC STANDARD BARBELL" and collars ? Do you have more info on the bar and collars?

http://www.panattasport.com/en/product/1BC56.html

The photo on their website is sort of small but it looks like the old Russian barbells with the grooved sleeves.

Panatta
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #32 []---[] ()---() York Barbell Club #43 ()---() ▉---▉ Equipment Crew #50 ▉---▉

Yeh, totally!

I΄ve been on the lookout for a Russian Bar for a long time. Then Eleiko bought this out... Tempting to say the least.

I looked into the Panatta last year, emailed them many times for further information and never got a reply. Lack of information on their website about them for sure.

I tr
    Originally Posted by morebarbell View Post
    Neat stuff. It looks like those old Russian barbells. Panatta uses a similar design...

dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Just noticed this post. I would really like to have one of those bar and collar combinations.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #39 ▪█─────█▪

▪█─────█▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #2 ▪█─────█▪

▪[[[[────]]]]▪ York Barbell Club #93 (DD) ▪[[[[────]]]]▪

▪[M]====[6]▪ Mech6 Crew #10 ▪[M]====[6]▪

186lbs in Avatar

Great shot of some older Eleiko. Not mine but thought the picture was pretty cool.

Attached Images

Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hey MonkeyT, do you know if Eleiko makes their Sport Training discs in Sweden? I love this thread. I'm hoping to add a 12kg curl bar within the next couple weeks.

C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Great shot of some older Eleiko. Not mine but thought the picture was pretty cool.

Cool - well worth posting.
    β–ͺβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ͺ Rogue Barbell Crew #27 β–ͺβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ͺ

β–ͺβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ͺ Mech6 Crew #26 β–ͺβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ͺ

β–ͺβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ͺ Equipment Crew #83 β–ͺβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ͺ

Haven't been able to "rep" many of you for a year or more...not for lack of trying.

Home Gym: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175136471&p=1615740991&viewfull=1#post1615740991