Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    CL's Resident Pump-Fiend RaginAzN's Avatar
    RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Cool CONTROLLED LABS: Lift In Costumes Mystery Prize Contest!

Controlled Labs present our Lift In Costumes Mystery Prize Contest! We did this contest a couple of years ago and it was so popular that we decided to bring it back this year but with a different twist for prizes.

What you have to do?

We’re asking some of you brave and fun people to put on your best zombie outfit andmakeup and make a video of yourself exercising at your local public gym. Break the stereotype of the typical slow moving/flesh deteriorating zombies and show everyone that zombies can also turn up the intensity and acquire aesthetic if need be

*When making a video hold up a piece of paper with your username written on it before or after the lift*

Here are some examples of the top winners from the last time we did this contest:

CK150

mormonpickett

jpfresh94

Prizes:

This year instead of a set prize we have decided to do something different. Similar to how trick or treaters put their hands in a bag and just grab some candies out we're going to be doing the same thing but with CL products. With that said I will make a list numbered from 1-50 listed with tons of several different CL products. I will then encrypt the file with a password for unlocking later. If you post a legit entry you will get to pick a number and I will send you the file to download. Later when the contest is over (after 15 legit entries) I will tell everyone the password so they can unlock the file to find out what they have won

FULL OF THESE FULL SIZED PRODUCTS:

*****PRIZE BONUS*****

If I personally feel you put in extra effort in your entry I may just grant you the chance to pick 2 numbers

Rules/Requirement:

USA ONLY (Sorry everyone else)
    *DEADLINE: 10-31-15 at 11:59PM PST*
    *18+ Years Old*
    *Product is for personal use only*
    *Agreeing to this promo you acknowledge that any accident, injury or people giving you weird looks in the gym that occurs due to participating in the promo is due to your own doing and no fault of Controlled Labs*
    *Last but not least have fun! *

Controlled Labs Rep

CL FB Page: https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Remember first 15 legit entries and this contest is over and I shall be the one that decides if you put enough effort into the entry
    Controlled Labs Rep

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i love this and the new prize system makes it even cooler
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

macdawg202 is a name known to all. (+5000) macdawg202 is a name known to all. (+5000) macdawg202 is a name known to all. (+5000) macdawg202 is a name known to all. (+5000) macdawg202 is a name known to all. (+5000) macdawg202 is a name known to all. (+5000) macdawg202 is a name known to all. (+5000) macdawg202 is a name known to all. (+5000) macdawg202 is a name known to all. (+5000) macdawg202 is a name known to all. (+5000) macdawg202 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Awesome promo, and would love to get in but I've invested quite a bit of money into my basement gym so I don't have to put up with the public gym hassle.

Anyways, will be hanging around to see some solid entries hopefully.

Sephiroth66 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sephiroth66 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sephiroth66 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sephiroth66 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sephiroth66 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sephiroth66 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sephiroth66 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sephiroth66 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sephiroth66 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sephiroth66 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sephiroth66 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by macdawg202 View Post
    Awesome promo, and would love to get in but I've invested quite a bit of money into my basement gym so I don't have to put up with the public gym hassle.

Same here.
    Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail.

-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Originally Posted by Sephiroth66 View Post
    Same here.
    Pay $5 for a one day gym membership and come in looking crazy with your costume. Make a video lifting then leave and never return thus still winning a full-sized supplements = profit?
    Controlled Labs Rep

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

macdawg202 is a name known to all. (+5000) macdawg202 is a name known to all. (+5000) macdawg202 is a name known to all. (+5000) macdawg202 is a name known to all. (+5000) macdawg202 is a name known to all. (+5000) macdawg202 is a name known to all. (+5000) macdawg202 is a name known to all. (+5000) macdawg202 is a name known to all. (+5000) macdawg202 is a name known to all. (+5000) macdawg202 is a name known to all. (+5000) macdawg202 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by RaginAzN View Post
    Pay $5 for a one day gym membership and come in looking crazy with your costume. Make a video lifting then leave and never return thus still winning a full-sized supplements = profit?
    True, would be worth it if I hit on a tub of cotton candy wraath...

But I also live in the country so $5 wouldn't come near the gas it would take me to get to the gym.

If it was acceptable to dress up for work as a corrections officer, I'd get a pump on in the rec room on break.

True, would be worth it if I hit on a tub of cotton candy wraath...

But I also live in the country so $5 wouldn't come near the gas it would take me to get to the gym.

If it was acceptable to dress up for work as a corrections officer, I'd get a pump on in the rec room on break.
    Tell you what if you do reconsider and go through with the zombie costume at a local gym I'll guarantee you a Cotton Candy Wraath and another product of my choosing, how about that?
    Controlled Labs Rep

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

First 3 legit entries will get to pick 2 numbers. SO GO!
    Controlled Labs Rep

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

Tell you what if you do reconsider and go through with the zombie costume at a local gym I'll guarantee you a Cotton Candy Wraath and another product of my choosing, how about that?
    Dang hard to pass that offer up. I think the nearest public gym is an LA fit 30 minutes away so I can't make any guarantees but its a great proposition no doubt.

Dang hard to pass that offer up. I think the nearest public gym is an LA fit 30 minutes away so I can't make any guarantees but its a great proposition no doubt.
    Offer will be valid until I get 15 entries
    Controlled Labs Rep

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

Get in on this people, it's free supplements just to dress up and acquire gains
    Controlled Labs Rep

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Get in on this people, it's free supplements just to dress up and acquire gains
    Working on it! Probably will take a couple days to get it all together.
    ☑*CountryMike Appreciation Crew*☑

***All Reviews Accessible on BodySpace Page***

Originally Posted by thackes1 View Post
    Working on it! Probably will take a couple days to get it all together.
    Sounds good, remember first 3 legit entries will get their choice of 2 numbers!
    Controlled Labs Rep

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

pkilcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pkilcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pkilcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pkilcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pkilcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pkilcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pkilcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pkilcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pkilcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pkilcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pkilcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    only Zombies??? I do have a Bane outfit set for this Halloween....
    .Be Legendary.

Follow my Journey: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165323621#post1317466851

Hemavol Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152326663&p=1047116461#post1047116461
    Sponsored Supplement Log: Prototype Animal Rage Flavors
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155267463
    NEW LOG: Nutrex Outrage http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168820013

..STRONG USER/SUPPORTER OF UNIVERSAL & ANIMAL PRODUCTS..

Originally Posted by pkilcarr View Post
    only Zombies??? I do have a Bane outfit set for this Halloween....
    Some face make-up and you'll have Undead Bane perhaps?
    Controlled Labs Rep

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

BrennaSexyLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennaSexyLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennaSexyLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennaSexyLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennaSexyLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennaSexyLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennaSexyLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennaSexyLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennaSexyLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennaSexyLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennaSexyLegs is a name known to all. (+5000)
    awesome promo! I was dating my husband when He won a few years ago

Good luck to everyone! Maybe I'll do it, who knows
    Married to user "mormonpickett"
    Yeah Buddy
    I Squat

Originally Posted by BrennaSexyLegs View Post
    awesome promo! I was dating my husband when He won a few years ago

Good luck to everyone! Maybe I'll do it, who knows
    Congrats, now one-up him and make a video and thus you'll be the power couple
    Controlled Labs Rep

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol im dressed as a gymshark ******* Every time i go to the gym, does that count? :P
    Was a smurf last year, didnt think about going to the gym and lift, colored my entire torso + face, just an example of another costume u can do
    Keeping it real since 1988

Log III :http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169145743

dalefredricks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dalefredricks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dalefredricks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dalefredricks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dalefredricks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dalefredricks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dalefredricks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dalefredricks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dalefredricks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dalefredricks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dalefredricks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What about the brahs who lift at home? I'm sure I could come up with something for a video but it does not carry the same cool factor of being in public. I suppose I could get a free 7 day pass to the Anytime Fitness down the street from my house, but they may ask me to never come back, haha.
    If you can rely on your ability, you don't have to worry about reliability.

Originally Posted by Vitalero View Post
    lol im dressed as a gymshark ******* Every time i go to the gym, does that count? :P
    Was a smurf last year, didnt think about going to the gym and lift, colored my entire torso + face, just an example of another costume u can do
    Zombie make up, some red dye and tattered clothes and you're good to go.

Originally Posted by dalefredricks View Post
    What about the brahs who lift at home? I'm sure I could come up with something for a video but it does not carry the same cool factor of being in public. I suppose I could get a free 7 day pass to the Anytime Fitness down the street from my house, but they may ask me to never come back, haha.
    Just get that free 7 day free pass and if you get kicked out it's not like you're going to come back anyways since you said you got a home gym
    Controlled Labs Rep

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Zombieland bump! Rule #1 Cardio
    ☑*CountryMike Appreciation Crew*☑

***All Reviews Accessible on BodySpace Page***

So easy to win and if only you guys are able to actually see the prize list you might enter with the quickness
    Controlled Labs Rep

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

Come on and get in on this people
    Controlled Labs Rep

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

pkilcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pkilcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pkilcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pkilcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pkilcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pkilcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pkilcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pkilcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pkilcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pkilcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pkilcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Come on and get in on this people
    Hoping to get mine up in a couple days....
    .Be Legendary.

Follow my Journey: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165323621#post1317466851

Hemavol Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152326663&p=1047116461#post1047116461
    NEW LOG: Nutrex Outrage http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168820013

Hoping to get mine up in a couple days....
    DO IT and thou shall get to pick 2 numbers
    Controlled Labs Rep

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

DO IT and thou shall get to pick 2 numbers
    I'll have to do it in some tattered clothes with the mask
    .Be Legendary.

Here is my video I made last night and uploaded today!!

.Be Legendary.

Here is my video I made last night and uploaded today!!

Good good, the link to download the password encrypted reward list is below. Also I narrowed the list down to 30 instead of 50 so pick 2 number from 1 to 30. So go ahead and post in this thread your 2 number choices and I will tell you the password to open the file when the contest is over.

http://speedy.sh/k8Tbr/REWARDS-LIST.doc
    Last edited by RaginAzN; 10-27-2015 at 05:46 PM.
    Controlled Labs Rep

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

I have decided to make this a contest where any costume will work (does not need to be a zombie) but you will need to put some effort into your costume as just a mask isn't going to fly I asked a mod to change the original rules so it will be updated soon
    Controlled Labs Rep

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com