victorztw will become famous soon enough. (+50) victorztw will become famous soon enough. (+50) victorztw will become famous soon enough. (+50) victorztw will become famous soon enough. (+50) victorztw will become famous soon enough. (+50) victorztw will become famous soon enough. (+50) victorztw will become famous soon enough. (+50) victorztw will become famous soon enough. (+50) victorztw will become famous soon enough. (+50) victorztw will become famous soon enough. (+50) victorztw will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Wanted to share with you my dumbbell only program

1) BICEPS

-Standing inclined curl (you put your elbow on smth to fix it, killer exercise ps:unilateral)
    -Standing inclined curl (this time you hold both and you stay straight, ps:bilateral)
    -Hammer (you can swap the position of classic curls & hammer)}
    -Classic curls alternated (you can swap the position of classic curls & hammer)}

2) CHEST (requires motivation) {always start with the inclined exercises} tip:declined is useless if aesthetic is your goal, otherwise you will get boobs, just focus on upper

-Inclined DB chest press
    -Inclined Flies
    -Pec Deck Dumbbells
    -Dumbbell bench press
    -Dumbbell bench Flies
    -Dumbbell Pull-Over

3) TRICEPS

-Two-Arms Triceps Extension
    -Triceps Kickback
    -One-Arm Triceps Extension
    -I have an exercise which mimic the classic alternated curls but for triceps (dunno the name)

4) BACK

-One Arm Row
    -Dumbbell Wide Row
    -Deadlift (one DB in each hand) ps:deadlift is a roundbutt, not a full squat!
    -Kneeling One Arm Row
    -Sometimes I'll add a rear delt exercise in my back day : Bent-Over Rear Deltoid Raise

5) Shoulders

-Standing arnold press
    -Lateral/Front raises (i switch between one of them every week)
    -Military press
    -Crouched Rear Deltoid Row

6) Legs

-Stationary Lunge
    -Squat
    -Bulgarian Split Squat (most painful exercise ever ^^^^specially at the end)

7)8) Traps & Forearms

I have 3 isolating exercises for traps and 3 or 4 for forearms but couldnt find the names sry : S

Mikkk01 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mikkk01 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mikkk01 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mikkk01 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mikkk01 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mikkk01 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mikkk01 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mikkk01 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    why would you train with dumbbells only? - it's not optimal.

what you got is a bunch of exercises - I wouldn't call it a program

victorztw will become famous soon enough. (+50) victorztw will become famous soon enough. (+50) victorztw will become famous soon enough. (+50) victorztw will become famous soon enough. (+50) victorztw will become famous soon enough. (+50) victorztw will become famous soon enough. (+50) victorztw will become famous soon enough. (+50) victorztw will become famous soon enough. (+50) victorztw will become famous soon enough. (+50) victorztw will become famous soon enough. (+50) victorztw will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    because i dont have the money to suscribe to gym
    i even have troubles to have the best diet due to lack of money

I like this way of workingout, you talk but im pretty sure im more aesthetic than u
    did u even know dumbbells work muscles machines dont ? the stabilizer ones

It's all about contracting and proper form
    You can add weight, or you can just make the exercise more difficult

You are just pointless im sry. Try squat or deadlift with dumbbells, it will kick your @$$ off more than u expect

Hate those ppl : IF YOU WANT MUSCLES LIFT DAMN HARD HEAVY COMPOUNDS ONLY MAN YEAH IM MANLY BEAST

Theres more than this way to workout on

Cya plox

ps:feel free to anwser me so I can execute u again newbie
    Last edited by victorztw; 10-17-2015 at 06:40 AM.

Mikkk01 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mikkk01 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mikkk01 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mikkk01 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mikkk01 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mikkk01 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mikkk01 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mikkk01 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    If working out at home with dumbbells only was so great no one would go to gym.

Heavy compound lifts are necessary for muscle growth but a pair of dumbbells just isn't enough

If you can't afford gym - go ahead train at home but your "program" has no sets no reps no split or full body routine... as i said
    Originally Posted by Mikkk01 View Post
    what you got is a bunch of exercises

If you want the rep range i mostly do 4x12 per exercise, rly depends

DUMB F U CK GUY just do Squat with dumbbells on your shoulders or Deadlift with dumbbells it will work as much as with heavier weights with a barbell. You're a serious douchebag typical no pic bcs cant assume his body

You sound angry did I hurt you that much?

Should grow some skin it's a cruel world

lol

No help for this one.... Squid24's Avatar
    Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If you can't afford gym - go ahead train at home but your "program" has no sets no reps no split or full body routine... as i said
    I was wondering myself. Do you do all of this in 1 workout? You don't need 4 exercises for Bi's or Tri's, 2 is plenty with all the other stuff you have going. Your balance is way off to boot..your Push to Pull ratio. Read up on balance
    My Log - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170367151&page=50

"Muff divers local #69.....no muff too tough....we dive at five"

Fierce 5 Programs ->https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=1266579671#post1266579671

YES IM ACTUALLY ANGRY BECAUSE OF RETARDS LIKE YOU DAT POLLUTE THE INTERNET WITH THEIR BRAIN-LIMITED AKNOWLEDGES. I'M LOOKING EVERYDAY FOR NEW STUFF & IM MORE DEDICATED THAN YOU INTO IT (PRETTY SURE OF IT) SO GTFO UGLY **** TRY TO LESSON SOMEONE ELSE BECAUSE U JUST KNOW THE BASICS YOU LEARNED AT THE BEGINNING OF A COACH STUDY OR YOU RE JUST HANDLESS LIKE MOSTLY PPL AND U WILL NOT LOOK FOR NEW STUDIES OR SO AND JUST SPRAY THE BB.COM BROSCIENCE

****in noob

ps: Was answering Mikkkkkk01 the dumb cu nt
    ps2: Still waiting for your pic, mine is there : http://postimg.org/image/awr0qu939/

Originally Posted by victorztw View Post
    If you want the rep range i mostly do 4x12 per exercise, rly depends
    You sound like a REAL BRO,
    YEAH IM MANLY BEAST
    I wouldn't dare assume I'm anywhere near your godlike physique

Originally Posted by Squid24 View Post
    I was wondering myself. Do you do all of this in 1 workout? You don't need 4 exercises for Bi's or Tri's, 2 is plenty with all the other stuff you have going. Your balance is way off to boot..your Push to Pull ratio. Read up on balance
    Hi dude, one day, one bodypart, i pick the part with my feels or whats lacking in mirror.

I have separated days for Biceps and Triceps, i dont work them in the same day both
    Last edited by victorztw; 10-17-2015 at 07:05 AM.

I'M LOOKING EVERYDAY FOR NEW STUFF & IM MORE DEDICATED THAN YOU INTO IT (PRETTY SURE OF IT)
    Of course you are! Oh I'm too embarrassed to show my pics, you sound so MANLY, I'm too small(((
    Hi dude, I pick one body part per workout, means i got a day for every part
    Bro split indeed!

Link a pic or gtfo nerd

With all your #dedication I reckon you must have done some serious research so how come you give entire 4 days for bis, tris, traps and forearms?

Go read the stickies BRO

Squid24

Dumbbell only workout provides maybe less gains but better aesthetics (which is my goal atm)

You burn fat like an industrial machine

You have all the muscles needed for a good posture

All my body is symmetrical and proportionnal (trust or not idc)

You dont need to isolate abs because to keep your back straight you need to use them

You developp ****in athletism and you feel like full-energy

Also my core is strong af since i told you i always need my core to keep my back straight

Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You need more frequency. You are only hitting your muscles once a week. There is a programing balance link in my sig. Check that out if you want to make your own program, but get your balance in order. Meanwhile check this one out for size. The balance is a lot better than what you have:

Originally Posted by davisj3537 View Post
    The Dumbell Full Body Program

Workout A
    Split Squat 3x8 (each leg)
    Bench 3x8 (If you don’t have a bench do floor press)
    DB Rows 3x8 (One arm on bench, back parallel to floor)
    Reverse Flies 3x10
    Calf raises 2x15/French Press 2x10 Superset

Workout B
    Walking Lunge 3x8 (each leg)
    Overhead Press 3x8
    Romanian Deadlift or Straight Leg Deadlift 3x8 (Use single leg version when you max out your weight)
    Lat Pulldowns or Pull/Chin ups (Once you reach 3x8 begin adding weight)
    Ab work 2x15/Curls 2x10 Superset (I don’t care what ab work you do)

For this routine you’ll increase weight as you’re able to, though it should be roughly 5lbs added to each DB every other week for upper body lifts and 5lbs added to each DB weekly for lower body lifts. Keep in mind that without adequate equipment this program can only take you so far. You’ll eventually have to join a gym or get proper home equipment (barbell, power rack, adjustable bench, Olympic weights) to continue seeing results.

For those of you having trouble with lat pulldowns or chin-ups, you HAVE to be creative. No program is complete without a downward pull much like these exercises. Here are a few ideas to get those creative juices flowing.

1. Get a doorway pullup bar. They are relatively cheap and work well. If you can’t do a full pullup then use a chair or band to assist the movement until you’re able to do them. If you can’t afford a pullup bar then find something else to do them on like a low tree limb.

2. Get some bands and follow the instruction seen in this video. Pro tip- buy more band poundage than you think you need.

[Click to return to top]

Fierce 5 Programs ->https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=1266579671#post1266579671

With all your #dedication I reckon you must have done some serious research so how come you give entire 4 days for bis, tris, traps and forearms?

Go read the stickies BRO
    again this retard ........ I dont do this EXACTLY routine everytime RETARD I just posted all the exercises I do for each bodypart

LIKE I'LL PROBABLY DO THE FOREARM EXERCISES EACH 15 DAYS ON A REST DAY, IDIOT

Victor,

I am not saying that doing just dumbbells is bad, I am saying you have more pushing than pulling going on and you need to work on the balance part of it. You also need more frequency, like hitting your muscles 3 times a week vs 1.

Also, you will run out of weight sooner than later for your leg workouts, and you know I am not wrong about that

And like Mikk said, you are hitting your smaller muscle groups 4 times, due to the fact of the other pressing and pulling movements. You do not need just a Bicep or Tricep day. <<< That is just stupid

I see you've edited your post
    i pick the part with my feels or whats lacking in mirror.
    Way to go!!!

again this retard ........ I dont do this EXACTLY routine everytime RETARD I just posted all the exercises I do for each bodypart

LIKE I'LL PROBABLY DO THE FOREARM EXERCISES EACH 15 DAYS ON A REST DAY, IDIOT
    That's called BRO SPLIT

GAINZZZ

You need more frequency. You are only hitting your muscles once a week. There is a programing balance link in my sig. Check that out if you want to make your own program, but get your balance in order. Meanwhile check this one out for size. The balance is a lot better than what you have:
    Thanks I'll have a look on this, but what you guys dont get, is that my exercises are not rly isolating ones, it recruits a lot of muscles.

Squid, hitting one bodypart everyday is decent if you work it well you said hitting a body part once a week is not enough, but for me it is lol, i see gains every week, 4exercises in a row on the same bodypart definitely is enough (even once a week), and i told you im working the aesthetics so symmetry & proportions are my main goals, so yes i need to hit every body part in depth (this is why i'll chain exercises on the same part, and as I work all the parts I cant do the same twice a week). But when i'll reach a point where i'll be stucked i'll get a look on this, thanks anyway

Squid, I dont like heavy legs anyway ^^ lunges + bulgarian split is enough for me, but yes for optimal growth its not enough im ok with u on that

I also agree that i lack of pulling

ps: i pref to chat with someone like u Squid, than the other retard with 0 aknowledge, appreciated

forgot to mention my stats
    82kg 1m83 BF<8%(not sure for BF but i guess)

Also you guys dont have pb to eat, i definitely lack of money :/ (like for today just ate carrots and eggs atm :s)

alcoholic dad + mental illed mom => sad life
    Last edited by victorztw; 10-17-2015 at 07:36 AM.

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    YES IM ACTUALLY ANGRY .......
    You need to calm down. If you can't post in a civil manner, you won't be posting here at all.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

Originally Posted by ironwill2008 View Post
    You need to calm down. If you can't post in a civil manner, you won't be posting here at all.
    Im a good person and chilled bro, just this Mikkke01 took on my nerves but its k^^

Squid24 came with arguments and wasnt pointless like him

I need about tree fiddy davisj3537's Avatar
    davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz
    It's just the internet. You gotta calm down man. You wouldn't like it if I insulted you like you were doing to Mikkk. There is always someone better. Please keep that in mind.

What you've effectively done is take a poorly balanced bro split and then limit it with DBs. DBs can be used effectively, but are a significantly limiting factor due to restricted weight and a lack of important movements. I can go on and on about why this is a poor program, but I get the feeling that you are more interested in arguing with people that don't agree with you than actually wanting to learn.

You're arguing that you've done all this research, but if you had then you wouldn't be arguing with people telling you basic stuff like more frequency=more results. That's in the stickies, which IMO is the first place for you to research when joining a forum.
    Experience, not just theory

Did I argue with Squid24?

I need about tree fiddy davisj3537's Avatar
    davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz
    Did I argue with Squid24?
    I feel like maybe you don't know what the word arguing means, because all of this is arguing with squid.
    You also need more frequency, like hitting your muscles 3 times a week vs 1.
    And like Mikk said, you are hitting your smaller muscle groups 4 times, due to the fact of the other pressing and pulling movements. You do not need just a Bicep or Tricep day. <<< That is just stupid
    Thanks I'll have a look on this, but what you guys dont get, is that my exercises are not rly isolating ones, it recruits a lot of muscles.

Squid, hitting one bodypart everyday is decent if you work it well you said hitting a body part once a week is not enough, but for me it is lol, i see gains every week, 4exercises in a row on the same bodypart definitely is enough (even once a week), and i told you im working the aesthetics so symmetry & proportions are my main goals, so yes i need to hit every body part in depth (this is why i'll chain exercises on the same part, and as I work all the parts I cant do the same twice a week). But when i'll reach a point where i'll be stucked i'll get a look on this, thanks anyway

Also, you will run out of weight sooner than later for your leg workouts, and you know I am not wrong about that
    Squid, I dont like heavy legs anyway ^^ lunges + bulgarian split is enough for me
    Experience, not just theory

n e v e r m i n d

Metalmank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Metalmank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Metalmank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Metalmank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Metalmank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Metalmank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Metalmank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Metalmank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Metalmank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Metalmank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Metalmank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Rip
    USN Vet, Student, Loser.

Goals

12-15% BF -Goal met 5/26/2017 at around 10-13%
    1000LB Club - Goal met 11/9/2017. S/B/D 405lb/305lb/425lb 1135 total
    Look like I lift.

Me logging my pathetic lifts. - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=174152951&p=1506677001#post1506677001