paladin1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paladin1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paladin1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paladin1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paladin1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paladin1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paladin1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paladin1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paladin1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paladin1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paladin1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Orgain Organic Protein

This review is of Orgain Organic Protein Plant based powder. I've been trying plant based powders because my daughter is working herself towards a vegetarian lifestyle. To be honest, I've been underwhelmed by the plant based powders. They tend to be grittier in the mix than the Whey based or hybrid powders.

To be honest, I feel the vegetarian powders probably deliver nutritionally everything they advertise. But the flavors, textures and mixability have tended to be a general 'no go' for me.

This protein that I am reviewing is Creamy Chocolate Fudge. It delivers 21 gms of protein, 5gms of organic fiber and 3 gms of net carbs per 2 scoops. That serving, in water, is 150 calories with 40 0f those fm fat. No saturated or trans fats. It is developed by a doctor who is a Cancer survivor.

The protein sources are organic, varied and one or more possibly exotic, and I list them in the order that they are found on the label: Brown rice, Chia seed, hemp and pea.
    It contains no soy, gluten, dairy, lactose or gmo's.

This is a raw and hypoallergenic product. It states that it has a complete Amino acid profile but no values for that profile are listed.

It has 1 gm of sugar and 5 gms of alcohol sugar. It does taste a tad sweet for me

This blend of proteins mixes up pretty good. It has an organic creamer as part of its ingredients so that does smooth out the texture and mixability. I prefer to mix this in organic whole milk. I use a shaker cup for my proteins and this one mixes with a few small clumps. I must admit, the creamy fudge flavor really comes through and the small clumps are like bits of cake batter.

Mixability: 7/10
    Texture : 8/10
    Flavor : 9/10

I like this powder mainly on flavor and the mix of organic plant proteins.
    Escaped fm the Peoples Republic of California. Be on the lookout.

*MUSCLETECH SUPPORTER*

Amamahohotala has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amamahohotala has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amamahohotala has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amamahohotala has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amamahohotala has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amamahohotala has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amamahohotala has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amamahohotala has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amamahohotala has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amamahohotala has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amamahohotala has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Overall its good but taste is horrible( Wouldnt try it again