Closed Thread
Page 4 of 318 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast
    AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by AceRok View Post
    If she's addicted to it as she says she is, then its most likely the caffeine. There is caffeine free versions of Diet Coke and Coke Zero, Sprite zero is always caffeine free like regular Sprite.
    Lies. It's not the caffeine it's the tiny bubbles. I need the texture of it while I'm eating. I went to sushi over the weekend and almost threw up bc the texture of it was gross.
    ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Tiffany Wantsmore View Post
    A 12oz can apparently has 35g. The diet ones have aspartame and acesulfame, which people claim is carcinogenic but probably only in really high amounts. We're all gonna die anyway, right?

lol that's how I see it. You can be consciously aware of your food intake your entire life but it doesn't mean it's going to save you from illness in the end.
    *US Navy Vet*

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by HeBrewHammah View Post
    lol that's how I see it. You can be consciously aware of your food intake your entire life but it doesn't mean it's going to save you from illness in the end.

Truth. Some people smoke and drink and eat garbage into their 90's, while health conscious people may live a life of spartan minimalism regarding excess, and die early from any number of illnesses. I think most of it is genetic. How much energy should we put into worrying about things we may not actually have control over?
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★
    ★Squat Booty Sorority Fan Club★
    ★Forum Member #109,914,313★

â–º â–º â–ºDirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts â—„ â—„ â—„ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by IronCharles View Post
    Truth. Some people smoke and drink and eat garbage into their 90's, while health conscious people may live a life of spartan minimalism regarding excess, and die early from any number of illnesses. I think most of it is genetic. How much energy should we put into worrying about things we may not actually have control over?

It is. When it's your turn, that's it, your number is being called. Whether that's when you walk out of your house today, or 30 years from now. You cannot control any of it, so I'm not even going to waste my time trying.

IMO, the more studies they do, the more the benefits seem to end up reversed in the bigger picture.

For example, I have always been told that omega-3's, were essential for a healthy brain function. I read two months ago, that it actually does nothing to preserve your brain function. So what now? lol I just don't believe anything anymore honestly. Everything in the end, seems to eventually end up being bad.
    *US Navy Vet*

AdamL00001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamL00001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamL00001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamL00001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamL00001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamL00001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamL00001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamL00001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamL00001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamL00001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamL00001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    To be frank, those are exceptions, not rules. We still have to take care of ourselves and what we do have control over. I just lost a cousin last week because he didn't listen to his doctor. He burned the candle at both ends (super busy all the time but didn't eat properly or exercise) and poof. If we're genetically predisposed to whatever disease, then so be it. Doesn't necessarily give us license to do whatever we want whenever we want and accidentally catch an early ride out of here.

Also the context of this conversation is ironically hilarious considering the website we're on.
    "Do or do not. There is no 'try'."

Failure is never an option. It's just a temporary result of pushing your limits.

"I know how it feels to expect to get a fair shake, but they won't let you forget that you're the underdog, and you got to be twice as good..."

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    I'm not advocating being reckless with your health and throwing all caution to the wind. Obviously, you increase your odds of living longer with a healthy lifestyle...... but it's not a guarantee. And sometimes micromanaging every little detail can add detrimental stress that is definitely not healthy. How many times have you seen a strict "clean" eater get upset and stressed out because they had a moment of weakness and had a 'toxic and potentially life threatening' cheeseburger or slice of pizza? I'd say an ounce of not giving a **** is healthier than a pound of worry about dying from what you eat!

This whole conversation was started about the potential carcinogenic effects of artificial sweeteners. And while the studies referenced do indeed show that aspartame may lead to a higher incidence of cancer, they also show that a person would have to consume the equivalent of hundreds of cases of diet soda per day to get said cancer. There's a difference between being a rat injected with several ml of pure aspartame and drinking a small fraction of that amount over an entire lifetime.
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★

â–º â–º â–ºDirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts â—„ â—„ â—„ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm not advocating being reckless with your health and throwing all caution to the wind. Obviously, you increase your odds of living longer with a healthy lifestyle...... but it's not a guarantee. And sometimes micromanaging every little detail can add detrimental stress that is definitely not healthy. How many times have you seen a strict "clean" eater get upset and stressed out because they had a moment of weakness and had a 'toxic and potentially life threatening' cheeseburger or slice of pizza? I'd say an ounce of not giving a **** is healthier than a pound of worry about dying from what you eat!

This whole conversation was started about the potential carcinogenic effects of artificial sweeteners. And while the studies referenced do indeed show that aspartame may lead to a higher incidence of cancer, they also show that a person would have to consume the equivalent of hundreds of cases of diet soda per day to get said cancer. There's a difference between being a rat injected with several ml of pure aspartame and drinking a small fraction of that amount over an entire lifetime.

Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AJ7123 View Post
    Lies. It's not the caffeine it's the tiny bubbles. I need the texture of it while I'm eating. I went to sushi over the weekend and almost threw up bc the texture of it was gross.
    My jizz is naturally carbonated BTW, so you know...just putting it out there...
    "A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."

happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    FFS.
    Had my car two weeks and ALREADY been hit.
    Stupid driver didn't give way at the give way sign. Tool!

I've decided to go back on POF.
    All the men are 5'8 or shorter.

That doesn't bother me to be honest because I'm in a 'enjoying comfy flats' stage of my life.
    But my word there are more men 5'8" and below than there are men above that height so far who have messaged me.
    I don't have problems, I have situations.
    Situations, you can get out of!

We all know the grass is green. We just don’t consider what’s been left in the middle of it.

There will always be imperfections. There will always be a big splodge of brown chit creating disarray in that beautiful emerald sea of grass.

FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by happywithit View Post
    FFS.
    Had my car two weeks and ALREADY been hit.
    Stupid driver didn't give way at the give way sign. Tool!

That doesn't bother me to be honest because I'm in a 'enjoying comfy flats' stage of my life.
    But my word there are more men 5'8" and below than there are men above that height so far who have messaged me.
    Perhaps because that's roughly the average height for a male.
    The trouble with being punctual is that nobody's there to appreciate it.

happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by FU3L View Post
    Perhaps because that's roughly the average height for a male.
    Is it?
    Am I a tall female then?
    I thought I was average height.

We all know the grass is green. We just don’t consider what’s been left in the middle of it.

There will always be imperfections. There will always be a big splodge of brown chit creating disarray in that beautiful emerald sea of grass.

Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Is it?
    Am I a tall female then?
    Yes, you're tall. The average UK woman is 5'4" or thereabouts.
    **** Atheist Alliance ****

**Holds metal part of the car door awkwardly in order to avoid static shock crew**
    **Sometimes I have the girl version of wet dreams crew**
    **Anti-circumcision/Pro-foreskin crew**

AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Is it?
    Am I a tall female then?
    lol, you're not even close. Average height for Women in the US is 5'3 according to the CDC

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/body-measurements.htm

MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Is it?
    Am I a tall female then?
    You're way above average

Average Men & Women heights

*Cluster Headache Crew* If you also suffer and need help/advice on it, PM me

Originally Posted by Mr Beer View Post
    My jizz is naturally carbonated BTW, so you know...just putting it out there...
    Strong username to post content correlation!
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★

Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Strong username to post content correlation!
    Also username to carbon content correlation.

Thinking of marketing it as Fizz Jizz, the naturally carbonated protein beverage. I forsee many customers amongst the Misc.
    "A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."

Originally Posted by AceRok View Post
    lol, you're not even close. Average height for Women in the US is 5'3 according to the CDC

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/body-measurements.htm
    Yes, you're tall. The average UK woman is 5'4" or thereabouts.
    Originally Posted by MrBungle11 View Post
    You're way above average

Average Men & Women heights

Blimey.
    My female friends range between 5'6 and 6'4 (I feel teeny next to her). most are around 5'6 and above.
    I don't know any females at the average height.

Blimey.
    My female friends range between 5'6 and 6'4 (I feel teeny next to her). most are around 5'6 and above.
    I don't know any females at the average height.
    Royal bloodlines of peace. In B4 you marry Prince Harry and move into Buckingham Palace.
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★

Royal bloodlines of peace. In B4 you marry Prince Harry and move into Buckingham Palace.
    Ooooo, Harry and William were on a DIY program the other night building homes for soldiers or something, can't quite remember.
    I love that they get down and dirty like that. That Harry though............. Hnnnng.

And on my potential sugar daddy front, told him today that I just can't do it, shag for gifts and weekends away, and he has asked if we can still go out for meals and drinks no exchanging of juices. I'm totally up for that and extremely relieved to say the least.

AdamL00001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamL00001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamL00001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamL00001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamL00001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamL00001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamL00001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamL00001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamL00001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamL00001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamL00001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    And on my potential sugar daddy front, told him today that I just can't do it, shag for gifts and weekends away, and he has asked if we can still go out for meals and drinks no exchanging of juices. I'm totally up for that and extremely relieved to say the least.
    Hooray for new friendships. But that still leaves a juice problem that needs eventual addressing.
    "Do or do not. There is no 'try'."

Failure is never an option. It's just a temporary result of pushing your limits.

"I know how it feels to expect to get a fair shake, but they won't let you forget that you're the underdog, and you got to be twice as good..."

Originally Posted by AdamL00001 View Post
    Hooray for new friendships. But that still leaves a juice problem that needs eventual addressing.
    Sure does. I guess he will eventually find himself a willing sugar baby and we continue our friendship as usual.

endomonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) endomonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) endomonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) endomonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) endomonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) endomonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) endomonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) endomonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) endomonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) endomonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) endomonkey is a name known to all. (+5000)
    FFS.

Hahaha, yes totally know those feels. Although most would claim 6' then come in a few inches shorter.

I am officially off POF! Yay! I has a boyfriend. Funny enough it's a guy I met about 4 years ago through a mutual friend and always had the hots for. Haven't seen him in a bit and we randomly ran into each other a few weeks ago. He is actually a great guy and not the usual doucher I normally end up dating.

Good Luck with your searching.

Originally Posted by endomonkey View Post
    Hahaha, yes totally know those feels. Although most would claim 6' then come in a few inches shorter.

I am officially off POF! Yay! I has a boyfriend. Funny enough it's a guy I met about 4 years ago through a mutual friend and always had the hots for. Haven't seen him in a bit and we randomly ran into each other a few weeks ago. He is actually a great guy and not the usual doucher I normally end up dating.

Good Luck with your searching.
    Hey good for you.

I'm not sure if you came across them but those profiles where they write
    'Hey everyone, yes yes, it's me, I'm back again.......' -as if everyone on pof is aware of them.

Or messages where they lead with the
    'Hey had any dates?'
    Me: no, you?
    Him: yeah they were horrific. Just ignored her and blocked her after, she was psycho coming on strong.
    Me: you didn't explain they came on a little too strong and to tone it down?
    Him: Nah, just next them hun.

I think OK....... NEXT!!!!!

*US Navy Vet*

Originally Posted by HeBrewHammah View Post
    Ah, see tall and ugly!

Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My bestie is 5'8". I'm sort of on a level with her impressive bosom. Her husband is only 5'6" but they don't give a chit and they've been happily married for over 20 years.

Of note, they never had kids and she has hardly any grey hairs, whereas I dread to think how grey I would be without dye. Yet we're the same age.

**Holds metal part of the car door awkwardly in order to avoid static shock crew**

Of note, they never had kids and she has hardly any grey hairs, whereas I dread to think how grey I would be without dye. Yet we're the same age.
    I got my dads genes there. Fine hair (no woman in her right mind wants fine hair) but at 68 he has a few strands of grey. No greys on my head yet.

Mine started at 30. Visible grey hairs. I had my son at 29, just sayin'

I think a lot of it is genetic. My mum's hair is completely white now but she's 78.

InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Mine started at 30. Visible grey hairs. I had my son at 29, just sayin'

I think a lot of it is genetic. My mum's hair is completely white now but she's 78.
    I'm 35 and haven't had a grey hair yet that I'm aware of, but maybe they WOULD have grown in the bald spots?
    "That boulder is too large. I could lift a smaller one."

-Hercules

Starting Weight (July 2018) - 362
    Current Weight (July 2019) - 268

Originally Posted by InstantLoser View Post
    I'm 35 and haven't had a grey hair yet that I'm aware of, but maybe they WOULD have grown in the bald spots?
    I'm sure they would!

I can see your face getting thinner. What was it, 80lb in a few months?! What's your secret?

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 318 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast