Closed Thread
Page 318 of 318 FirstFirst ... 218 268 308 316 317 318
Results 9,511 to 9,517 of 9517
    Crassiest Modulator Alive memcop's Avatar
    memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by IronCharles View Post
    Nah, I'm already the OP of this current train wreck. Somebody else can take the blame this time, lol

But here's a nice distraction from the drama:

Charlie!!!

Make a new thread and I'll stick it for you guys. This one is rather large
    Homerotic Modulator, Envious of Idiocy

bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by memcop View Post
    Charlie!!!

Make a new thread and I'll stick it for you guys. This one is rather large
    I'll do it.

Never made a chat thread and I've been here for all of them....brb
    Rule your Mind or it will Rule You. ~Buddha
    "protip: you don't need to own a dog if your goal is to clean up piss" -TellItAgain
    RyforLo Mom's Biggest Fan
    /\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\
    **Damaged Goods Crew**

Registered User HayZues Christi's Avatar
    HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LaughingStorm View Post
    Okay, little one. Calm your Jimmies.

You were so anxious to prove something, go ahead and do it. You afraid of having to do something legit and verifiable even once in your frauding life?

Or you can take orders from your manlet boyfriend in the post above. Makes no difference to me.

Bro. Sinply say you accept the bet and I'll post the vid. Stop your pansy ass excuses. I'll post first, no problem. Agree to the bet.

Your excuses are so see through. Fooling nobody. You frail fat fuk.
    Ol' 71st street. The devil that birthed me.

606 G0D.

bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Rule your Mind or it will Rule You. ~Buddha
    "protip: you don't need to own a dog if your goal is to clean up piss" -TellItAgain
    RyforLo Mom's Biggest Fan
    /\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\
    **Damaged Goods Crew**

LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by HayZues Christi View Post
    Bro. Sinply say you accept the bet and I'll post the vid. Stop your pansy ass excuses. I'll post first, no problem. Agree to the bet.
    Your excuses are so see through. Fooling nobody. You frail fat fuk.
    Post your chit, son.

I already told you I can't for certain meet your one week timeframe. Be at least a couple of weeks before I can make a vid and post it. And you haven't given me a reason to expend the effort in doing so. What do I get out of it? You get to keep frauding without being called on it, but what incentive do I have? It isn't a bet if only one side has the possibility of getting something they want.

If you're feeling froggy, jump. Show us all how strong you are. But you need to put up something worth my time. Still trying to figure out anything I could possibly want from you.

John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LaughingStorm View Post
    Now you're getting the idea.

I will consider this offer as there is actually something in it for me.
    I'm not even kidding. If you pm me your address and give me your word you'll never post again in any RH Chat thread, I'll send you $100. If you do post, you have to send it back.

Originally Posted by pondus_levo View Post
    HZC, You realize that nothing would piss him off more than to be ignored, right? Nothing pisses off a bully more than being ignored, they do it for the attention. Do you think he would leave even if he lost? Think about his personality. He's nothing but a troll with zero integrity. He'd lose and then make up some excuse.

North Carolina, Bro. Put him on ignore and stop quoting him.
    yeah but that would be no fun

Originally Posted by memcop View Post
    This one is rather large
    thanks

happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Glad everyone's dangling great. Just taking some time out from this coursework as it gets seriously depressing, I keep getting so upset by it and crying. Not sure I have the emotional stomach for it.

Currently covering a boys school in 1970's where the boys were systematically groomed and raped (Edward Heath the then Prime minister was a regular visitor as well as Jimmy Savile Britains a huge celebrity at the time in Britain and now known to be a **** along with other huge British celebs. It was covered up by the Mainstream media for decades. It's a well known fact children were taken at night and never returned presumed to be dead. Then reading of other cases in other schools where boys with epilepsy slept in the headmasters bedroom for 'supervision' purposes and were raped by him. The judge decided sexual abuse was part of their employment purposes (employment tort; vicarious liability). That decision was overruled thank god but very shaded area. It's also covering professional footballers as young boys who were taken away on trips and systematically raped by their coaches.

Just need to get this off my chest and depress you lot, so I can get back to the books.

Luckily the law has changed
    I don't have problems, I have situations.
    Situations, you can get out of!

We all know the grass is green. We just don’t consider what’s been left in the middle of it.

There will always be imperfections. There will always be a big splodge of brown chit creating disarray in that beautiful emerald sea of grass.

Closed Thread
Page 318 of 318 FirstFirst ... 218 268 308 316 317 318