Closed Thread
    SmallvilleM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Angry SO sick of waking up Starving to eat in the middle of the night!

I'm 240, fairly lean(visible abs showing) 19yr old bodybuilder/powerlifter. Bench 430, Squat 570, and Dead 610. Now here's the problem.... It started about a year and a half ago when i was about 220, no matter how many calories, no matter what I ate, even if right before bed, I always woke up starving in the middle of the night with my stomach screaming feed me!! Much like when you havn't ate after killing it at the gym for hours and its eat or die. I really don't mind eatting once (as I usually have food next to my bed), but as of late its been 3 times a night! Two nights ago I ate Two pound sirlons and potatos wt veggies right before bed. But nopee! Woke up at 4am stomach screaming for food! I might add that it went from once a night to three times a night when I started using "Real Supplements". Any feedback would be greatly appreciated, as none of my friends have experienced this. Thanks!!

themonkay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themonkay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themonkay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themonkay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themonkay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themonkay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themonkay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themonkay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themonkay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themonkay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themonkay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SmallvilleM View Post
    I might add that it went from once a night to three times a night when I started using "Real Supplements". Any feedback would be greatly appreciated, as none of my friends have experienced this. Thanks!!
    Because of the rules on this forum, the advice you'll be able to get in regards to Real Supplements are going to be rather limited unfortunately.
    ig: @monkaycrak

Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173015051

5/7/16 Meet Results: 391/237/534 @ 161.

9/24/16 Meet Results: 402/242/528 @ 159.

3/18/17 Meet Results: 402/253/545 @ 163.